Yet another vaxed person still alive

4,993 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by quash
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

Did you miss my post above? I'll re-post:

You and the wife going to get boosted, in accordance with CDC recommendations? Or are you concerned with the CDC warning of possible increased stroke risk with Pfizer vax?

Still not getting the kids boosted because of health fears?
This is a parody thread, so I don't want to go off point. I've answered those questions before, anyway.
Ah, not answering because you don't want to go off point - I see. Yes, we wouldn't want that.

Where did you answer these questions? Point me to the thread and I will take a look.
Wherever it was that I told you we're not boosted.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

You and the wife going to get boosted, in accordance with CDC recommendations? Or are you concerned with the CDC warning of possible increased stroke risk with Pfizer vax?

This is a parody thread, so I don't want to go off point. I've answered those questions before, anyway.
Ah, not answering because you don't want to go off point - I see. Yes, we wouldn't want that.

Where did you answer these questions? Point me to the thread and I will take a look.
You told me your kids weren't as of several months ago, due to health concerns with the vaccine (an ironic position given your previous derision of anyone concerned with the potential health ramifications of the vaccine). My questions were different. I asked if you and your wife were going to get it, given the new warning by the CDC, and I also asked if you had changed your mind about the kids.
Oldbear83
Answering questions is what peasants are for.

The Fascist Faucists like Sam are exempt from such burdens, you see . . .
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

You told me your kids weren't as of several months ago, due to health concerns with the vaccine (an ironic position given your previous derision of anyone concerned with the potential health ramifications of the vaccine). My questions were different. I asked if you and your wife were going to get it, given the new warning by the CDC, and I also asked if you had changed your mind about the kids.
I don't deride anyone for being concerned about their health, only for promoting misinformation. The so-called warning is a common blip on the radar, not a cause for concern at this point. It's no reason to change my mind one way or another.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

I don't deride anyone for being concerned about their health, only for promoting misinformation. The so-called warning is a common blip on the radar, not a cause for concern at this point. It's no reason to change my mind one way or another.
Unfortunately, deriding people for concerns about the vaccine is exactly the conduct you engaged in.

Now, care to answer the questions?
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

We don't want your biomedical security state headed by big pharma.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

I don't want simple-minded hippie rhetoric either, yet here we are.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

If you and others keep believing and promoting this idea that bureaucracy and corporation don't skirt the rules, meddle and outright lie for profit...we will have a dangerous biomedical security state.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

If you and others keep believing and promoting this idea that bureaucracy and corporation don't skirt the rules, meddle and outright lie for profit...we will have a dangerous biomedical security state.
Never said that.
Sam Lowry
Also...Kenan Thompson? Yep, still alive.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/kenan-thompson-kel-mitchell-reunite-snl-1235449294/
4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
I Expect a narrative shift toward long COVID being the cause of the increase in sudden cardiac events
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

Never said that.
Every time you claim misinformation, you reference those entities as the holy grail of information.

You quite literally push Pfizer's messaging on the subject. Their messaging is based on profit, not honest to god data and sound reasoning.

You're loyal to who is making claims instead of evaluating all sources.

How we're defining covid deaths is now changing...the past couple of years you bought into exactly how they were defining it.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

Never said that.
Every time you claim misinformation, you reference those entities as the holy grail of information.

You quite literally push Pfizer's messaging on the subject. Their messaging is based on profit, not honest to god data and sound reasoning.

You're loyal to who is making claims instead of evaluating all sources.

How we're defining covid deaths is now changing...the past couple of years you bought into exactly how they were defining it.
Ad hominem is probably the oldest fallacy in the book.

I reference a lot of academic studies. Most of the times I recall referencing the CDC it was because someone else misrepresented their data. Y'all are always happy to claim their authority until it turns out they didn't say what you thought they said.
Redbrickbear
Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

Young man
Ain't no need to feel down

I said young man
Get your feet off the ground
Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

What is the significance of the information in the tweet
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

That different groups exhibit different levels of compliance with Covid Vaccine mandates.
Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

That different groups exhibit different levels of compliance with Covid Vaccine mandates.

Okay
Mothra
So, no to answering the questions then?
Oldbear83
Sam: "I reference a lot of academic studies. Most of the times I recall referencing the CDC it was because someone else misrepresented their data. Y'all are always happy to claim their authority until it turns out they didn't say what you thought they said."

Actually, from where I sit you cherry-pick data to find what seems to fit your argument, or use to attack a valid point someone made.

The funny thing is that there is a lot of room for factual agreement while differing on policy. It's clear that the COVID 'vaccines' are not even remotely comparable to standard vaccinations for diseases like Rubella or Chicken Pox, but that in itself is not surprising. The work on COVID 'vaccines' was rushed to get something available as soon as possible, and so a process which nominally takes 4 or 5 years was compacted into less than one year - certain adverse consequences were therefore inevitable and part of the trade-off in getting something available as soon as possible.

The lockdowns and employment penalties, now that is something very different. We know they did not work, if only by the way prominent lockdown advocates have back-pedaled what they said in 2021 versus now. But even there I expect most people would be reasonable and accept an apology because those people made honest errors in deciding a policy. The problem is that those people - instead - have pretended they did nothing wrong, ignored the harm done by their policies and somehow imagine they still have credibility.

I suspect a great many people have low or no confidence in the vaccine updates, precisely because the people demanding we take them have been heavy-handed and unaccountable. If someone dies because they do not get vaccinated against COVID, the blame belongs to a large degree on the piss-poor way the CDC and other government agencies protected the public trust.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

Did you mean to send this to Sam?
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

Did you mean to send this to Sam?
Sorry, yes. I am hoping he can provide some answers.
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

In the interest of not derailing the thread, I'll agree to answer the questions, but no more than once per day. Sound fair?

Again, no concern about the CDC "warning" and no change in plans for now.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Nothing other than ironically after MLK day we continue to want to put individuals in more narrow group boxes for Identity Politics exploitation. Maybe pole smoking presents a great risk to get the rona.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

In the interest of not derailing the thread, I'll agree to answer the questions, but no more than once per day. Sound fair?

I think the whole idea of keeping a thread on point requires that it actually have a point in the first place, but thanks for answering.

So no boosts for now, despite dangerous and deadly COVID infections increasing on a daily basis. Are you guys just not leaving the basement then?

Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

I think the whole idea of keeping a thread on point requires that it actually have a point in the first place, but thanks for answering.

So no boosts for now, despite dangerous and deadly COVID infections increasing on a daily basis. Are you guys just not leaving the basement then?

We don't have a basement.
LIB,MR BEARS
Redbrickbear said:

That is some brilliant law enforcement work there.
LIB,MR BEARS
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Two weeks to flatten the curve.
Canada2017
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Redbrickbear said:

I still can't get over the 2020 murder of the woman in the Toronto hospital….choked to death by security because her mask was below her chin .

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Redbrickbear said:

I still can't get over the 2020 murder of the woman in the Toronto hospital….choked to death by security because her mask was below her chin .

Don't remember this! Was she given the Ashli Babbitt treatment after she was murdered?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

We don't have a basement.
must live at the Alamo..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.