Yet another vaxed person still alive

5,016 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by quash
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still alive: this guy checking his phone.

Mothra
You and the wife going to get boosted, in accordance with CDC recommendations? Or are you concerned with the CDC warning of possible increased stroke risk with Pfizer vax?

Still not getting the kids boosted because of health fears?
Osodecentx
No Surge in Athlete Deaths, Contrary to Widespread Anti-Vaccine Claims
Posted on January 13, 2023
Sports medicine experts say there has been no increase in sudden death or cardiac injury among U.S. athletes since the COVID-19 vaccines became available. Yet anti-vaccine campaigners, comparing unreliable numbers to an unrelated study, have again spread a false narrative about vaccine safety since NFL player Damar Hamlin suffered cardiac arrest.

How do we know vaccines are safe? For more than a year, anti-vaccine campaigners have been spreading the unfounded claim that athletes are in the grip of a health crisis suggesting that COVID-19 vaccines have caused a surge in sudden deaths and injuries.

This baseless theory, which had been simmering in niche channels online, flooded social media after Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin, 24, collapsed during a game on Jan. 2 in front of millions of TV viewers. He has since been discharged from the hospital to recover at home. As we've explained, it's not yet known why his heart stopped, but experts say Hamlin's cardiac arrest was likely caused by an arrhythmia following a blow to his chest, called commotio cordis.

But prominent anti-vaccine influencers quickly posted claims on social media suggesting that the incident was somehow related to vaccination and part of a sinister trend.
For example, Ben Swann, who has spread misinformation about the pandemic since 2020, posted on Facebook on Jan. 3 an old video promoting the unsupported theory that there's a recent surge in athlete deaths. The same day, conservative commentator Liz Wheeler and Dr. Simone Gold who has peddled dubious cures for COVID-19, anti-vaccination messagesand politicized medical misinformation posted similar claims.
Gold wrote, in part, "I want to remind the public that athletes being incapacitated or dropping dead was not a 'thing' prior to 2020. We are now seeing this happen very frequently, and it's extremely concerning."
Both Wheeler and Gold cited a letter to the editor published in the Scandinavian Journal of Immunology that was co-authored by Dr. Peter McCullough, another prominent purveyor of COVID-19 misinformation. Although its publication may give the letter a veneer of legitimacy, the letter did not include any original research, as suggested by Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson. Rather, it relied upon an arbitrary list of athlete deaths maintained on an anonymous website that we wrote about shortly after it appeared online in late 2021.
As we explained before, the list includes students, professionals, amateurs, coaches and retirees. It includes people who died by suicide, car crash and drug overdose. The list does not in nearly all cases include the vaccination status of the deceased, let alone prove any causal relationship between vaccines and the deaths. In fact, as we've previously reported, some of the deaths initially listed happened before the vaccines had even become available to the age category for the person listed.
Wheeler and Gold, though, each shared an image that highlighted a portion of the letter comparing the number of deaths listed on the anonymous website with the number of sudden cardiac deaths among athletes that had appeared in academic literature over a 38-year period as compiled in a 2006 paper. The two figures reflect different criteria. One number is very broad and includes anyone with a passing relationship to sports who died for any reason since 2021, while the other is conspicuously narrow and includes only the deaths of athletes that were analyzed in English-language academic research papers.
Although the comparison they make is meaningless, Wheeler and Gold leave the false impression that there's been a surge in deaths and further the baseless narrative that there's been an increase in athlete injuries and deaths since the COVID-19 vaccines became available.
But the surge is fiction. It doesn't exist.
https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/scicheck-no-surge-in-athlete-deaths-contrary-to-widespread-anti-vaccine-claims/

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Do we get to know his credentials?
he has opposable thumbs and can post data from CDC and other global health authorities.

Pretty solid credentials

So do Biden & AOC
flag on the play.. prove that! Show one time Biden or AOC posted actual data from CDC or other health org that agreed with their position.. i will wait
No Surge in Athlete Deaths, Contrary to Widespread Anti-Vaccine ClaimsThe surge is fiction.
It doesn't exist.
https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/scicheck-no-surge-in-athlete-deaths-contrary-to-widespread-anti-vaccine-claims/
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Do we get to know his credentials?
he has opposable thumbs and can post data from CDC and other global health authorities.

Pretty solid credentials

So do Biden & AOC
flag on the play.. prove that! Show one time Biden or AOC posted actual data from CDC or other health org that agreed with their position.. i will wait
No Surge in Athlete Deaths, Contrary to Widespread Anti-Vaccine ClaimsThe surge is fiction.
It doesn't exist.

lol.. i will wait
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
TWD 1974
Mothra said:

You and the wife going to get boosted, in accordance with CDC recommendations? Or are you concerned with the CDC warning of possible increased stroke risk with Pfizer vax?

The gist of the CDC notice:
The VSD monitoring system found that 130 people ages 65 and older had a stroke within 21 days of receiving the Pfizer omicron booster among about 550,000 seniors who received the shot, the CDC spokesperson said. No deaths have been reported.

It should be noted, that if 550,000 Americans over the age of 65 were to all try to do 20 pushups and situps, you would have more than 130 coronaries.

If you are worried at all about the vaccine or booster, I urge you to consult your doctor, especially if you are over 65, have had problems with your immune system, or shown allergies to vaccinations, etc. If your Doctor rejects the vaccines and has had you on ivermectin for more than six months, I would urge you to see a different Dr., have a blood test to see if your liver is still functioning, and consider legal action if necessary.
Wrecks Quan Dough
xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

The VSD monitoring system found that 130 people ages 65 and older had a stroke within 21 days of receiving the Pfizer omicron booster among about 550,000 seniors who received the shot, the CDC spokesperson said. No deaths have been reported.

It should be noted, that if 550,000 Americans over the age of 65 were to all try to do 20 pushups and situps, you would have more than 130 coronaries.

If you are worried at all about the vaccine or booster, I urge you to consult your doctor, especially if you are over 65, have had problems with your immune system, or shown allergies to vaccinations, etc. If your Doctor rejects the vaccines and has had you on ivermectin for more than six months, I would urge you to see a different Dr., have a blood test to see if your liver is still functioning, and consider legal action if necessary.
What if my heart doctor will not take the vaccine himself? What do you, in your near-infinite wisdom, suggest I do at that point?
TWD 1974
He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

What if my heart doctor will not take the vaccine himself? What do you, in your near-infinite wisdom, suggest I do at that point?
If you have a Cardiologist, you may have other reasons for not taking the vaccine. My point above is to consult your Doctor. Ivermectin has been shown to be effective only when taken at levels 10 times the recommended dosage, and its prolonged use is a real though rare risk of liver damage (more of a risk than the stroke risk for the vaccine). I don't claim to have any particular wisdom, I'm just in the habit of checking more than one source on the internet.
Wrecks Quan Dough
xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

If you have a Cardiologist, you may have other reasons for not taking the vaccine. My point above is to consult your Doctor. Ivermectin has been shown to be effective only when taken at levels 10 times the recommended dosage, and its prolonged use is a real though rare risk of liver damage (more of a risk than the stroke risk for the vaccine). I don't claim to have any particular wisdom, I'm just in the habit of checking more than one source on the internet.
Most people check with more than one source.
4th and Inches
He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Most people check with more than one source.
I checked with Dr Google, Dr Twitter, Dr Facebook, And Dr Instagram!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Canada2017
xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

Ivermectin is safe and it worked successfully on my son , wife and myself .

Not trying to 'sell' you or anyone else on this BTW.
LIB,MR BEARS
Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

how's their stock doing?
TWD 1974
Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

I am happy for you and your Family that from what I understand you did not have lasting effects of the virus. Despite your own experience, the latest testing on the drug reveals minimal success. The cut and paste is from Newsweek, FWIW...--

The most recent findings from a large-scale NIH-funded test of ivermectin as a COVID treatment were published in June and found that the drug was seemingly not significantly effective.

Among over 1,500 participants, with 47 percent of them receiving at least two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, those who received ivermectin recovered from COVID in an average of 11 days. By comparison, those who were given the placebo recovered in an average of 11.5 days.

The NIH treatment guidelines website also says that other studies have suggested that sufficient efficacy in treating the virus with ivermectin would require 100 times the dosage amount recommended for humans.
Canada2017
xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

I am happy for you and your Family that from what I understand you did not have lasting effects of the virus. Despite your own experience, the latest testing on the drug reveals minimal success. The cut and paste is from Newsweek, FWIW...--

The most recent findings from a large-scale NIH-funded test of ivermectin as a COVID treatment were published in June and found that the drug was seemingly not significantly effective.

Among over 1,500 participants, with 47 percent of them receiving at least two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, those who received ivermectin recovered from COVID in an average of 11 days. By comparison, those who were given the placebo recovered in an average of 11.5 days.

The NIH treatment guidelines website also says that other studies have suggested that sufficient efficacy in treating the virus with ivermectin would require 100 times the dosage amount recommended for humans.

My unvaccinated wife took approximately 5 days to recover .

I took 5-6 .
4th and Inches
xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

if you did nothing at all, the average recovery time is..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …
people died, vaxed died, unvaxed died, lots of old people died.

You are batting 1000 on answering questions nobody asked.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …

HOF
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …
... you probably would stop posting here.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …

HOF
first vote
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Mothra
xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Sweet! Thanks so much for soft-pedaling the CDC's warning. No deaths, just a stroke with potential brain damage. Good to know, and nothing to see here. A little stroke now and then ain't no big deal, right?

Urge your kids/grandkids to get the jab?

Mothra
xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

I've not seen one report of any doctor prescribing Invermectin in a manner that it has caused liver damage to patients. Can you send us a link to your source?

As with any medication, high dosage and long term use can indeed cause liver issues.
Mothra
Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

Yup, but the scare mongers gotta scare.

Our doctor has lost one patient, after having seen over 6,000 COVID patients (and he got to her on day 12). Her treatment included a combination of prescription drugs and vitamins - including the "deadly" ivermectin. I would say it has been quite effective.
Mothra
Sam?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

Did you miss my post above? I'll re-post:

LIB,MR BEARS
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …

HOF

Not a chance. This entire thread is about the cream and the clear, isn't it?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

xxx yyy said:

Canada2017 said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Simply not true .

If you died …

HOF
Canada2017
Mothra said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

I've not seen one report of any doctor prescribing Invermectin in a manner that it has caused liver damage to patients. Can you send us a link to your source?

As with any medication, high dosage and long term use can indeed cause liver issues.

My Baylor doctor ( since retired ) said he had prescribed ivermectin for years without any bad side affects whatsoever.

Mothra
Canada2017 said:

Mothra said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

My Baylor doctor ( since retired ) said he had prescribed ivermectin for years without any bad side affects whatsoever.

Ivermectin has been around for decades without any reported deaths or severe side effects. In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine issued its only award for treatments of infectious diseases in six decades, honoring the discovery of ivermectin as a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. It has saved tens, if not hundreds of thousands of lives.

But of course, as soon as doctors started using the cheap drug in an attempt to battle COVID, we heard numerous false reports about how dangerous it is, and how it can cause liver damage and other side effects. And of course at the same time, the CDC (and Big Pharma) promoted a very expensive drug - remdesivir - with much worse side effects and little to no effect on COVID.

But the sheep don't want to talk about that.
Canada2017
Mothra said:

Canada2017 said:

Mothra said:

xxx yyy said:

He Hate Me said:

xxx yyy said:

Mothra said:

Ivermectin has been around for decades without any reported deaths or severe side effects. In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine issued its only award for treatments of infectious diseases in six decades, honoring the discovery of ivermectin as a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. It has saved tens, if not hundreds of thousands of lives.

But of course, as soon as doctors started using the cheap drug in an attempt to battle COVID, we heard numerous false reports about how dangerous it is, and how it can cause liver damage and other side effects. And of course at the same time, the CDC (and Big Pharma) promoted a very expensive drug - remdesivir - with much worse side effects and little to no effect on COVID.

But the sheep don't want to talk about that.

Tens of thousands died unnecessarily due to repressing the life saving benefits of Ivermectin at a time when better therapeutics were unavailable.

Possibly the most horrendous waste of American lives since the Civil War .

Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?
Marco?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

This is a parody thread, so I don't want to go off point. I've answered those questions before, anyway.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam?
Mothra?

This is a parody thread, so I don't want to go off point. I've answered those questions before, anyway.
Ah, not answering because you don't want to go off point - I see. Yes, we wouldn't want that.

Where did you answer these questions? Point me to the thread and I will take a look.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.