211,421 Views | 4729 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Osodecentx
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Ghostrider said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

If Republicans continue to think they can solely rely on waging a traditional campaign based on things like rallies, other public appearances, selling better policy ideas/vision for the future, advertising, debates, the nominating convention, etc. it won't matter who the nominee is and I don't care if it's Ron DeSantis vs Kommie Harris. They're going to have to also have and execute a plan that confronts and competes with the dims "election month" tactics and deals with our largely dumbed down electorate that includes things like addressing mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, and massive early voting (before any debates even happen) to have a legit chance. Hopefully the last 2 failed election cycles that saw incredibly inept dims elected have taught them that.
Yep. Change needed. Thinking Dillion has a chance to beat McDaniel for C/RNC

I'm for Mike Lindell

Hope you don't cancel him

Nah, the neverTrumpers have already done that.

There are polls out there showing him with a plurality lead among GOP primary voters. But those "primary voters" are not who will be doing the voting for the RNC Chairman race. It will be the 168 members of the RNC (3 people from each state and territory) who do the voting. Doubt Lindell will get very close. One thing that both party committees will insist upon is some kind of experience within the party, or things related to party activities (i.e. fundraising for the party, former elected official of the party, etc....). Not saying Lindell isn't some kind of magician who come come in and transform. Who knows. Anything CAN happen. Just looking at how the 168 members of the RNC view the world. Every one of them has years of working in the party at one or more levels. Every one of them was elected at their state convention, by people dedicated enough to a partisan cause to attend a cascade of political conventions every 2 years. It is by definition a world of insiders....perhaps grassrootsy types, perhaps moderate or fundraising or wonky types who don't always agree on things. But all of them have spent much of their adult lives working on their passion to the degree that like minded people respect them enough to elect them precinct chair, county chair, state board of directors, state chairman, etc..... They do BELIEVE in the party. It would be hard to find a more discordant choice for such a worldview than a quirky TV pillow salesman who is drawn to controversy like the proverbial moth to the flame. To be clear, there is a role for a person like that in politics. Leadership of the party is not it.

They re-elected Ronna McRomney so the republicans basically told 90% of their voting base that they dont care what they think. Republicans are a useless and dead party.

It's a terrible political party that only cares about tax cuts and corporate interests….

And the Democrats somehow tend to be worse and openly anti-white.

And people wonder how Trump got elected.

Average Americans are desperate for something else.
^^ This ^^

Donald Trump did not get elected because America wanted Donald Trump.

He got elected in 2016 because people wanted no more Clintons, Bushes, Romneys or other plastic fakes.

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^
Biden got elected in 2020 because people wanted no more Trump.

So nominate Trump again and get more trading cards for $100 each while the nation gets another liberal POTUS.

That's okay as long as we elect liberal Democrats instead of RINOs
That's what will happen if you refuse to vote for the GOP nominee.

Who is it?

why on earth would it matter? there is no Republican on the horizon who would not be an improvement over the current nutjob. Neither is there any Democrat on the horizon who would not be an improvement over the current nutjob.
Amen to this. It shocks me that so many people miss this.

The old adage of cutting your nose off to spite your face is apropos here. We have some clueless "conservatives" on this board.
Voting for a candidate who incited insurrection and suggests changing the Constitution (or ignoring it) isn't conservative. People who vote for him are not conservative.
So you are going along with the liberal spin? There was no insurrection. No one even had weapons. There were also a ton if irregularities with the vote. There is no reason Trump shouldn't question it.
Don't bother. That "Biden 2024" sign in Oso's yard isn't going anywhere.

TDS is terminal with some.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that. I'm not a Trump supporter any longer, but to parrot the liberal media and liberal politicians is asinine.
Oldbear83
Ghostrider said:

Oldbear83 said:

Ghostrider said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

If Republicans continue to think they can solely rely on waging a traditional campaign based on things like rallies, other public appearances, selling better policy ideas/vision for the future, advertising, debates, the nominating convention, etc. it won't matter who the nominee is and I don't care if it's Ron DeSantis vs Kommie Harris. They're going to have to also have and execute a plan that confronts and competes with the dims "election month" tactics and deals with our largely dumbed down electorate that includes things like addressing mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, and massive early voting (before any debates even happen) to have a legit chance. Hopefully the last 2 failed election cycles that saw incredibly inept dims elected have taught them that.

I'm for Mike Lindell

There are polls out there showing him with a plurality lead among GOP primary voters. But those "primary voters" are not who will be doing the voting for the RNC Chairman race. It will be the 168 members of the RNC (3 people from each state and territory) who do the voting. Doubt Lindell will get very close. One thing that both party committees will insist upon is some kind of experience within the party, or things related to party activities (i.e. fundraising for the party, former elected official of the party, etc....). Not saying Lindell isn't some kind of magician who come come in and transform. Who knows. Anything CAN happen. Just looking at how the 168 members of the RNC view the world. Every one of them has years of working in the party at one or more levels. Every one of them was elected at their state convention, by people dedicated enough to a partisan cause to attend a cascade of political conventions every 2 years. It is by definition a world of insiders....perhaps grassrootsy types, perhaps moderate or fundraising or wonky types who don't always agree on things. But all of them have spent much of their adult lives working on their passion to the degree that like minded people respect them enough to elect them precinct chair, county chair, state board of directors, state chairman, etc..... They do BELIEVE in the party. It would be hard to find a more discordant choice for such a worldview than a quirky TV pillow salesman who is drawn to controversy like the proverbial moth to the flame. To be clear, there is a role for a person like that in politics. Leadership of the party is not it.

They re-elected Ronna McRomney so the republicans basically told 90% of their voting base that they dont care what they think. Republicans are a useless and dead party.

It's a terrible political party that only cares about tax cuts and corporate interests….

^^ This ^^

He got elected in 2016 because people wanted no more Clintons, Bushes, Romneys or other plastic fakes.

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

So nominate Trump again and get more trading cards for $100 each while the nation gets another liberal POTUS.

Who is it?

why on earth would it matter? there is no Republican on the horizon who would not be an improvement over the current nutjob. Neither is there any Democrat on the horizon who would not be an improvement over the current nutjob.

The old adage of cutting your nose off to spite your face is apropos here. We have some clueless "conservatives" on this board.
Voting for a candidate who incited insurrection and suggests changing the Constitution (or ignoring it) isn't conservative. People who vote for him are not conservative.
So you are going along with the liberal spin? There was no insurrection. No one even had weapons. There were also a ton if irregularities with the vote. There is no reason Trump shouldn't question it.
Don't bother. That "Biden 2024" sign in Oso's yard isn't going anywhere.

TDS is terminal with some.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that. I'm not a Trump supporter any longer, but to parrot the liberal media and liberal politicians is asinine.
Too many people want the perfect candidate/leader. and they will be blind to the good done by our guy and the evil done by the Left as long as they can play American Pharisee.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
Ghostrider said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

So you are going along with the liberal spin? There was no insurrection. No one even had weapons. There were also a ton of irregularities with the vote. There is no reason Trump shouldn't question it.

Yes, the idiots that charged the Capitol were wrong and should be punished to the full extent of the law. No where did Trump say let's charge into the Capitol. Could Trump have handled it better after it started happening? Sure.
Going with what I saw and heard and my common sense. Have liberals jumped on it? Of course, but it happened.
Trump can question it, but you can't foment violence to keep votes from being counted. Trump did and, IMO, is disqualified from the POTUS.
You vote your conscience, I'll vote mine.
Never Trump
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

I don't want Trump either. But anyone who would call themselves conservative but prefers woke madness to Trump is a fool.
Ghostrider
Osodecentx said:

Ghostrider said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

So you are going along with the liberal spin? There was no insurrection. No one even had weapons. There were also a ton of irregularities with the vote. There is no reason Trump shouldn't question it.

Yes, the idiots that charged the Capitol were wrong and should be punished to the full extent of the law. No where did Trump say let's charge into the Capitol. Could Trump have handled it better after it started happening? Sure.
Going with what I saw and heard and my common sense. Have liberals jumped on it? Of course, but it happened.
Trump can question it, but you can't foment violence to keep votes from being counted. Trump did and, IMO, is disqualified from the POTUS.
You vote your conscience, I'll vote mine.
Never Trump
You don't think liberal politicians have incited riots using ANTIFA, BLM, etc?
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

I don't want Trump either. But anyone who would call themselves conservative but prefers woke madness to Trump is a fool.
Who prefers woke madness?
Anyone who prefers a Constitutional scofflaw is not conservative
Ghostrider
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Oh, now you pull out the fancy words.
Oldbear83
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

We are going to nominate someone for 2024.

If it's a qualified candidate I respect like DeSantis, he's got my vote

But even if it's Trump, I know from long experience he would be better than the Democrat, so he would get my vote, even though I would support someone else in the Primaries.

At the end of it all, doing anything that helps put a Democrat in office is morally heinous and should never happen.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

And someone who would destroy the country rather than support someone whose known track record is infinitely better than the Democrats?

You would say that is not Madness?
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Any conservative who votes for someone other than the Republican candidate. You are essentially saying you prefer the current policies to Trump, and that's asinine.
Mothra
Oldbear83 said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

But even if it's Trump, I know from long experience he would be better than the Democrat, so he would get my vote, even though I would support someone else in the Primaries.

At the end of it all, doing anything that helps put a Democrat in office is morally heinous and should never happen.
Agreed. Anyone who can't put aside their emotions and pull the trigger for Trump over the woke alternative is a fool. Biden's policies have been far more damaging to conservative causes than anything Trump did on January 6th.
Mothra
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

And someone who would destroy the country rather than support someone whose known track record is infinitely better than the Democrats?

You would say that is not Madness?
Indeed it is. As Baylor Dan used to say, "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Any conservative who votes for someone other than the Republican candidate. You are essentially saying you prefer the current policies to Trump, and that's asinine.
Any person who blindly votes a party, regardless of the candidate's beliefs and actions, is not conservative. I see many Republicans who would be better, but Never Trump.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Any person who blindly votes a party, regardless of the candidate's beliefs and actions, is not conservative. I see many Republicans who would be better, but Never Trump.
If this was the 90's or even the 00's, I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you. But given the hard left turn the Democrat party has taken, if you don't vote for who the Republicans put up over the Democrat, then you aren't voting with your mind, but instead with your emotions. The primaries are where to effect change. Once it gets to a general election, however, you better use your brain and vote for the more conservative candidate.
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

If this was the 90's or even the 00's, I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you. But given the hard left turn the Democrat party has taken, if you don't vote for who the Republicans put up over the Democrat, then you aren't voting with your mind, but instead with your emotions. The primaries are where to effect change. Once it gets to a general election, however, you better use your brain and vote for the more conservative candidate.
I will be voting in the Republican primary. Since I first voted, I have voted for every Republican POTUS candidate & I hop to continue that. At the state level, I am finding Republican candidates who are substandard and a disgrace, so I find myself voting for more and more Democrats. You devote to the Republican Party no matter what will warm whiterocck's heart.

Now, I believe Trump is dangerous because of his actions after the 2020 election. His attitude toward the Constitution should concern everyone. If he is your candidate, I won't be voting for him; twice is enough.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

I will be voting in the Republican primary. Since I first voted, I have voted for every Republican POTUS candidate & I hop to continue that. At the state level, I am finding Republican candidates who are substandard and a disgrace, so I find myself voting for more and more Democrats. You devote to the Republican Party no matter what will warm whiterocck's heart.

Now, I believe Trump is dangerous because of his actions after the 2020 election. His attitude toward the Constitution should concern everyone. If he is your candidate, I won't be voting for him; twice is enough.

There is no explaining stupid, so I would suggest not even trying.

Doesn't surprise me in the least you now vote Democrat. I figured that was the case all along. I am just glad to hear you finally acknowledge it, and drop the pretenses. No actual conservative thinks as you do.

I try to stop wasting my time on you moving forward. These is no appealing to your reasonable nature. It doesn't exist. You are a turncoat and TDSer. These is no reasoning with you.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Doesn't surprise me in the least you now vote Democrat. I figured that was the case all along. I am just glad to hear you finally acknowledge it, and drop the pretenses. No actual conservative thinks as you do.

I try to stop wasting my time on you moving forward. These is no appealing to your reasonable nature. It doesn't exist. You are a turncoat and TDSer. These is no reasoning with you.
I said Im voting for more and more Democrats, not that I'm voting Democrat. If you voted for Paxton and Sid Miller, then I can neither explain it to you nor understand it for you. You are a "yellow dog" Republican and no longer think for yourself.
Ghostrider
Oldbear83 said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Yep, don't like Trump (probably didn't like him before 1/6), so a never Trumper votes for a guy that pulls out of Afghanistan killing US soldiers, raises gas prices, inflation at 40 year highes, stock market collapse, war in Ukraine, illegal immigration worse, and no longer a net exporter of oil but importer. This is in just 2 years and off the top of my head. At least Biden isn't mean on twitter though.
Oldbear83
"voting for more and more Democrats, not that I'm voting Democrat"

Voting for any Democrat means voting Democrat.

Not sure how you imagined that would slide past everyone.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

I said Im voting for more and more Democrats, not that I'm voting Democrat. If you voted for Paxton and Sid Miller, then I can neither explain it to you nor understand it for you. You are a "yellow dog" Republican and no longer think for yourself.
That you would vote more and more Democrat when the party has taken a hard left says all one needs to know about you.

Not even sure what a yellow dog Republican is. I vote for Republicans over Democrats because I am a conservative. You wouldn't understand.
Mothra
Ghostrider said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Yep, don't like Trump (probably didn't like him before 1/6), so a never Trumper votes for a guy that pulls out of Afghanistan killing US soldiers, raises gas prices, inflation at 40 year highes, stock market collapse, war in Ukraine, illegal immigration worse, and no longer a net exporter of oil but importer. This is in just 2 years and off the top of my head. At least Biden isn't mean on twitter though.
Yep. The sheer stupidity of their logic is astounding. It's why I've always maintained these people aren't truly conservative, as no conservative could think as they do (see Oso, Sam Lowry, etc.). No one is that stupid.

And of course, Oso just confirmed what I've suspected for years.
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

yeah, yeah, yeah....third party candidate bull***** That's such a fools game. If we end up playing the likely scenario, a Biden-Trump rematch, BOTH parties will likely try to fuel a 3rd party candidate to suck off fools and let the party bases decide.

Hilarious to see moderates, who hate the bases of the two parties equally (despite they actually mostly agree with one or the other) vote to empower the bases of those two parties by sucking off votes in the middle of the spectrum to 3rd parties which have not a prayer of winning.

When you vote 3rd party, friend, you do not weaken those people who use the R-word. You empower them.
One of your candidates incited insurrection against the country, tried to steal an election he lost, and is manifestly United to be POTUS.
As bad as Biden and the rest of the Dems are, none have tried that. There are things which are disqualifying.

...he says as he makes up stories to justify cutting off another slice of his nose...
Oldbear83
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

yeah, yeah, yeah....third party candidate bull***** That's such a fools game. If we end up playing the likely scenario, a Biden-Trump rematch, BOTH parties will likely try to fuel a 3rd party candidate to suck off fools and let the party bases decide.

Hilarious to see moderates, who hate the bases of the two parties equally (despite they actually mostly agree with one or the other) vote to empower the bases of those two parties by sucking off votes in the middle of the spectrum to 3rd parties which have not a prayer of winning.

When you vote 3rd party, friend, you do not weaken those people who use the R-word. You empower them.
One of your candidates incited insurrection against the country, tried to steal an election he lost, and is manifestly United to be POTUS.
As bad as Biden and the rest of the Dems are, none have tried that. There are things which are disqualifying.

...he says as he makes up stories to justify cutting off another slice of his nose...
Worse, he's run out of his own nose, so now he's looking to start slicing other noses!
Ghostrider
Plus I do not understand him saying dems don't undermine elections. Hillary still has not said she lost in 2016. Gore still claims he beat Bush. It goes on and on. Dems always are crying foul at polling stations as well.
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Who is it?

Again, OSO is contriving events to justify visceral hatred.

QUOTE: "The Electoral Count Reform and Presidential Transition Improvement Act, is designed to reform the process by which Congress counts Electoral College votes to avoid a repeat of the events of Jan. 6, 2021. The bill:

• Clarifies that the role of the vice president is purely ceremonial,
  • Raises the threshold for members of Congress to initiate objections to electoral results to one-fifth of each chamber,
  • Ensures there is one conclusive slate of electors from each state
  • And outlines a process for expedited court review of election results.
https://www.democracydocket.com/news-alerts/electoral-count-act-reform-included-in-omnibus-bill/

The above was included in the Omnibus Bill passed late in the last session of Congress.

Why did Congress feel a need to "close loopholes" if what Republicans AND Democrats had done previously to contest Electoral Vote certification was not legal?

whiterock
Oldbear83 said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

Worse, he's run out of his own nose, so now he's looking to start slicing other protuberances!
FIFY
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Johnny Bear said:

I'm for Mike Lindell

^^ This ^^

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Who is it?

That you would vote more and more Democrat when the party has taken a hard left says all one needs to know about you.

Not even sure what a yellow dog Republican is. I vote for Republicans over Democrats because I am a conservative. You wouldn't understand.
Earlier you were tired of my schtick because I was really a Republican. Now I'm a Democrat, the worst name you can call another.

Maybe I'm an Independent who will vote for the person, not the party
Mothra
You can call yourself whatever you want. Bottom line is you vote for the party of wokeism. I am just glad you've finally admitted it, and dropped any pretenses you were actually conservative.

Know thyself.
Oldbear83
I see the peace talks are going about as well as expected ...
J.R.
ScottS said:

Greg Gutfeld: Here's the case for Hunter Biden in 2024 | Fox News
Gutfeld is so punchable it isn't funny. He is just terrible.
Mothra
J.R. said:

ScottS said:

LOL at another poster who claims to be conservative but hates conservatives.

Another poster who needs to lay aside the schtick and just admit what he is.
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

he is part of the Fox RWNJ. He is right there with Hannity and Carlson. Those people are just vile and stupid and are pimping all the Fox News people and making millions. Those people are not conservative, they. are *****s. For the record and I always have to restate. I'm socially progressive, but moderate to conservative when it comes to Govt and $! And you probably think that crazy ass Jeanine Piro is smart. That woman is good for nothing but SNL skits , which ae genius.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

he is part of the Fox RWNJ. He is right there with Hannity and Carlson. Those people are just vile and stupid and are pimping all the Fox News people and making millions. Those people are not conservative, they. are *****s. For the record and I always have to restate. I'm socially progressive, but moderate to conservative when it comes to Govt and $! And you probably think that crazy ass Jeanine Piro is smart. That woman is good for nothing but SNL skits , which ae genius.
The left has multiple networks that are LWNJ, and you complain only about the RWNJ on Fox. You're cool with the wokesters. Conservatives seem to be the only thing that upset you.

In short, you aren't conservative. It's best to stop pretending.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

You can call yourself whatever you want. Bottom line is you vote for the party of wokeism. I am just glad you've finally admitted it, and dropped any pretenses you were actually conservative.

Know thyself.

I'm the true Conservative, not Republican hack

First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.