446,220 Views | 8592 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the actual ****?

US Constitution
Article IV
Section. 4.

Quote:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
sombear
whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

big deal in the fight over Michigan, which might be the turning point in the election

Trump may win Michigan. I call it a coin flip. But it sure as heck won't be because KK endorsed him. He resigned as mayor in disgrace, and Trump commuted his sentence. KK is a pariah in Michigan.
since when did the black community every look at a convicted felon the same way the white community does?
You're right. Trump's approvals among white went up after his felony conviction . . . .
Jack Bauer
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

historian
Democrats:

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own lying eyes???"

Also:

"If you disagree you're racist!"
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Is he? No, he is making millions pushing this foolishness. Laughing to the bank. How can people take this clown seriously.
boognish_bear
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Is he? No, he is making millions pushing this foolishness. Laughing to the bank. How can people take this clown seriously.
about 2/3rds of the country mostly agree with him, if polling is any indicator.

Always seems like the guys who say "the Dems will never let him win" seem to be the first to chortle at the suggestion that Dems will try to steal an election.
whiterock
sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

big deal in the fight over Michigan, which might be the turning point in the election

Trump may win Michigan. I call it a coin flip. But it sure as heck won't be because KK endorsed him. He resigned as mayor in disgrace, and Trump commuted his sentence. KK is a pariah in Michigan.
since when did the black community every look at a convicted felon the same way the white community does?
You're right. Trump's approvals among white went up after his felony conviction . . . .
they're going up among blacks and hispanics, too.

The guy might be a pariah in Grosse Point, but not in the 'hood. He's got a body of supporters. He knows the networks. In a close election, states decided by 4-digit numbers or low five-digit numbers, an endorsement like this could be a difference maker.
sombear
whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

they're going up among blacks and hispanics, too.

The guy might be a pariah in Grosse Point, but not in the 'hood. He's got a body of supporters. He knows the networks. In a close election, states decided by 4-digit numbers or low five-digit numbers, an endorsement like this could be a difference maker.
Trump's problem in 2020 was not the cities. He did better in all the major cities that counted except Atlanta. Trump's problem was the burbs. My personal dislike of Trump aside, this endorsement will hurt him more in Oakland and Macomb counties - and, yes, in GP - more than it will help him in the D.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Always seems like the guys who say "the Dems will never let him win" seem to be the first to chortle at the suggestion that Dems will try to steal an election.
Waiting for the Reichstag fire
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Waiting for the Reichstag fire
Dems have already done a trial run on J6. They will be loaded for bear in 2024.

Jack Bauer
"out of context clips"

Jack Bauer
*** is this???

Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

*** is this???

Crazy talk without support
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Jack Bauer said:

*** is this???

Crazy talk without support
That's what Maddow does. It's what her audiences have come to expect from her.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
historian
J6
J.R.
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

No , I absolutely disagree . That guy is on the Lunatic Fringe. He is a bomb throwing POS. We need less bomb throwers (including Trumps) and more critical thinkers. If you think that 2/3 of the country agrees with this clown, then we are done. Burn it down. He is an absolute whack job.
LIB,MR BEARS
Me likee

Jack Bauer
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Me likee

Yes but has he had to deal with the genocide of being misgendered??!!
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I don't take him seriously. But then again, I don't take climate crazies seriously either.
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

No , I absolutely disagree . That guy is on the Lunatic Fringe. He is a bomb throwing POS. We need less bomb throwers (including Trumps) and more critical thinkers. If you think that 2/3 of the country agrees with this clown, then we are done. Burn it down. He is an absolute whack job.
Hey look, it's the Grand Poobah of the NeverTrump circle jerk, sounding like a broken record over and over and over and over and over.

Still voting for Trump, Jr.
historian
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Me likee

This man has an amazing story, one that we should celebrate. I don't know about his politics or if he would make a good congressman but he's probably going to be much better than at least 500 people currently representing Americans in capital hill.

I know a wonderful lady here in central Texas who also escaped Vietnam at about that time with her family. She was one of the "boat people" and her testimony is amazing and inspiring.
FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I don't take him seriously. But then again, I don't take climate crazies seriously either.

Hear, hear!
Realitybites
What part of his statement do you disagree with? Do you think the Republic can survive another four years of this clownshow? Adding another 14 trillion in debt and another ten million illegals?
whiterock
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

The data says about 2/3rds of the country mostly agree with him on several important issues. In no small part, the discontent he is speaking to is caused primarily by societal elites who have so totally lost touch with the common man that they are writing off super-majorities of the populace with completely reasonable grievances as "lunatic fringe."

Such a shame that the wizards of smart have to share the planet with all the idiots who keep the power flowing to their latte machine, the schleps who deliver their iberico ham & sherry, and the incels who laid all the pipe that ensures their effluent flows downhill.

You are the bomb-thrower, JR. if you want people like him to go away = redress their grievances. If you don't, their numbers will grow, and the redress will become ever more jarring to your sensibilities.

Read R.R. Reno's "Return of the Strong Gods." He absolutely nailed the dynamic we are watching unfold.
FLBear5630
Realitybites said:

What part of his statement do you disagree with? Do you think the Republic can survive another four years of this clownshow? Adding another 14 trillion in debt and another ten million illegals?
Why?

He is a con-man. If anyone is the "Swamp" it is Bannon. He is literally everything you guys hate. Look at his background: Harvard, Georgetown, Goldman Sachs, Hollywood. He is the coastal elite. He is using your frustrations to make millions and worse to direct power.

Look at what he says and how much actually comes to pass. When called on it, he moves the goal posts. Sorry, the guy is using you and the Whiterocks of the world to make his money and play the man behind the curtain.

He pulls cliches and turns them into war cries for the frustrated. We are talking full out Goebbels and Ulrich stuff here. That is why I think he is a clown.
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

Realitybites said:

Why?

He is a con-man. If anyone is the "Swamp" it is Bannon. He is literally everything you guys hate. Look at his background: Harvard, Georgetown, Goldman Sachs, Hollywood. He is the coastal elite. He is using your frustrations to make millions and worse to direct power.

Look at what he says and how much actually comes to pass. When called on it, he moves the goal posts. Sorry, the guy is using you and the Whiterocks of the world to make his money and play the man behind the curtain.

He pulls cliches and turns them into war cries for the frustrated. We are talking full out Goebbels and Ulrich stuff here. That is why I think he is a clown.
Bannon is doing what you should be doing: using his intelligence and education to read the landscape, identify discontented voters, and motivate them to vote for your candidates by promising to redress their grievances. If you want those voters to shut up, redress their grievances. If you don't, they will eventually force a solution on you.

Reno talks about "homelessness" in a way you obviously have not considered. Link is an article on the themes of his book by the same title. If you don't commit to understand what he's saying here, you are not going to fully appreciate what is happening. Reno is a philosopher, not a barnstormer like Bannon. But they are describing the same human nature dynamics, just in different lexicons.
https://www.firstthings.com/article/2017/05/return-of-the-strong-gods

If policy was actually addressing common good, none of us would know Bannon's name.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

Realitybites said:

Why?

Bannon is doing what you should be doing: using his intelligence and education to read the landscape, identify discontented voters, and motivate them to vote for your candidates by promising to redress their grievances. If you want those voters to shut up, redress their grievances. If you don't, they will eventually force a solution on you.

Reno talks about "homelessness" in a way you obviously have not considered. Link is an article on the themes of his book by the same title. If you don't commit to understand what he's saying here, you are not going to fully appreciate what is happening. Reno is a philosopher, not a barnstormer like Bannon. But they are describing the same human nature dynamics, just in different lexicons.
https://www.firstthings.com/article/2017/05/return-of-the-strong-gods

If policy was actually addressing common good, none of us would know Bannon's name.
Voters to shut up? No one said a word about voters and not listening.

This is about Bannon and Bannon's Flea Circus he is selling. Asked why I think Bannon is a clown, because I listened to him and watched his PodCast. If you are watching him and following his antics, I am surprised and disappointed...

Bannon hooked on to Trump's bandwagon. Trump, and Musk to less extent, are today's Barnums, Bannon hooked on to the next meal ticket. He is cult material.

As you always say, it is about your Base. Trump has his base, this guy is doing nothing but hurting Trump going forward. Trump knows it, why do you think he lasted 6 months in the White House? Why do you think you don't see him front and center in the campaign? Trump knows he is a whack job and he hurts his credibility.
Jack Bauer
historian said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Me likee

This man has an amazing story, one that we should celebrate. I don't know about his politics or if he would make a good congressman but he's probably going to be much better than at least 500 people currently representing Americans in capital hill.

I know a wonderful lady here in central Texas who also escaped Vietnam at about that time with her family. She was one of the "boat people" and her testimony is amazing and inspiring.
I had a co-worker who was 2 years old when his family fled Vietnam. He went to college and earned an engineering degree and told me repeatedly how grateful we should all be for the freedom we have here.
whiterock
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

According to FOX, Biden is up by 2.

Fox News Poll: Three-point shift in Biden-Trump matchup since May | Fox News
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

I like to see polls, but rarely give them any weight this far out. The funny thing about this latest Fox News poll is that it has Biden beating Trump among rural voters, which we both know ain't happening.

FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

I like to see polls, but rarely give them any weight this far out. The funny thing about this latest Fox News poll is that it has Biden beating Trump among rural voters, which we both know ain't happening.

Whiterock's showing Trump is winning are welded as fact. Anything showing Biden winning, we know that ain't happening...

Don't tell me, if Biden wins it was stolen. It couldn't be that there are a fair number of people that wouldn't trust Trump holding their coat, never mind in power. You guys went with the Primary numbers that this thing is a lock for Trump. Hell, Whiterock say 2/3 of the US is in line with Bannon! You are underestimating the number of people that are either liberal OR hate Trump. This is not going to be a landslide win for Donald. The closer we get the more the status quo will play in.
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 246

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.