436,981 Views | 8403 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the video when she is on the phone with Obama she has it up to her ear but it is in speaker mode
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Why TF did the Puppetmaster release his proclamation at 4:01AM?

It was filmed days ago
When you don't jack push a lie. Sad

What is "jack push "?
Waco1947
boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
Kamala is walking around with a speakerphone against her ear while sound clips of BO and MO are spliced in.

Had it been an actual real phone call at 4AM it would have been more like this:

4th and Inches

Jan 6 was Political theater
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
I don't understand this reckless language. I only see it turning off independents.

boognish_bear
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
What's happening is the elites are telling you that the candidate that you democrats never really liked or supported..... is actually the candidate that you really liked and supported after all.

And being the mindless sheep that you democrats are, you've accepted it without question.
4th and Inches
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
What's happening is the elites are telling you that the candidate that you democrats never really liked or supported..... is actually the candidate that you really liked and supported after all.

And being the mindless sheep that you democrats are, you've accepted it without question.
the message isnt aimed at Dems like 47.. its aimed at fence sitters. They are cleaning up the message for indies and never trumper votes
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Jack Bauer
Amazing that Dems don't want "gendered language" in government documents so they use terms like birthing-person, person with ovaries,...

But now all we hear is about WOMAN power now that a female is in line for POTUS
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?

the message isnt aimed at Dems like 47.. its aimed at fence sitters. They are cleaning up the message for indies and never trumper votes

Well, Trump doesn't want us …
Aliceinbubbleland
Here is the latest stupidity attributed to your hero The Donald. He is doing everything he can to lose.

Quote:

President Donald J. Trump told Christians that if they voted him into office in November, they would never need to vote again, as Vice President Kamala Harris began wrapping up her first week as the presumptive presidential nominee of the Democratic Party.

In the closing minutes of his speech late Friday to a gathering of religious conservatives, called The Believers' Summit, Mr. Trump said, "Christians, get out and vote. Just this time. You won't have to do it anymore, you know what? Four more years, it'll be fixed, it'll be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

Michael Gold NYT
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Kamala Harris is married to one right?

He is doing the whole "Dems are the real racists"
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?

I am not mindless and I don't care if it is the elites; she is turning the race upside down toward Dem victory.
Waco1947
whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
Kamala is walking around with a speakerphone against her ear while sound clips of BO and MO are spliced in.

400 am? What's your source? Why call at 4 am? It is a real call.
FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?

I am not mindless and I don't care if it is the elites; she is turning the race upside down toward Dem victory.

Trump better regroup quickly.
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?

400 am? What's your source? Why call at 4 am? It is a real call.

It was videotaped earlier & released at a time to get the maximum attention, 4:00 AM
It ran all day long on every channel
ScottS
Donald Trump dominates Kamala Harris in swath of swing-state polls (msn.com)
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

Donald Trump dominates Kamala Harris in swath of swing-state polls (msn.com)
shhh..

Let them enjoy the sugar high
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Redbrickbear
FLBear5630
This is the crap that Trump needs to stay away from! First Vance, now this.

"You won't have to (vote) anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed, it'll be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians," Trump said at the event, hosted by the conservative group Turning Point Action. "You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote."
Aliceinbubbleland
NYT's, WaPo, Peloshi, Schumer, Obamas and The Squad. They effectively robbed Democratic voters of a choice by annointing Harris.
Aliceinbubbleland
FLBear5630 said:

"You won't have to (vote) anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed, it'll be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians," Trump said at the event, hosted by the conservative group Turning Point Action. "You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote."
For some reason it appeals to a huge segment but for each voter he gained he loses two with this stupidity. It's like he thinks he is only speaking to the group he is addressing and not going to be leaked.

I have such a hard time believing anything The Donald says. He will say anything and doesn't believe most of the **** he spews.
Redbrickbear
FLBear5630 said:

He is obviously making a joke to the crowd
Aliceinbubbleland
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

You don't actually believe that do you? He is pandering to his flock that think he goes to Church every Sunday.
Aliceinbubbleland
Aliceinbubbleland said:

NYT's, WaPo, Peloshi, Schumer, Obamas and The Squad. They effectively robbed Democratic voters of a choice by annointing Harris.
This should be what Trump is preaching. Also Harris is to the left of the Squad. Those two things are facts and that is why Trump won't use them. He likes fiction.
FLBear5630
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Haven't we learned anything from Trump's jokes, bleach? It is still be used. His base knows it is a joke, Independents not so much. You think he is going to get the benefit of the doubt?

It is an unforced error. People who haven't made up their mind worry he is a fascist, so he says that on camera? He can win this election, but since the Conv it has been one stupid thing after another. He needs more than his base to win.
Redbrickbear
FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Haven't we learned anything from Trump's jokes, bleach? It is still be used. His base knows it is a joke, Independents not so much. You think he is going to get the benefit of the doubt?

It is an unforced error. People who haven't made up their mind worry he is a fascist, so he says that on camera? He can win this election, but since the Conv it has been one stupid thing after another. He needs more than his base to win.

Well…it's what you get with Trump

The guy just says anything that comes into his head
Oldbear83
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

TDS is a serious condition, and so far there seems to be no help for those suffering from it.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
FLBear5630 said:

Please no. Let him say all the dumb stuff he wants to.
Waco1947
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

This should be what Trump is preaching. Also Harris is to the left of the Squad. Those two things are facts and that is why Trump won't use them. He likes fiction.
They didn't rob this democrat of anything. It made the most sense to the Rank and file and I think the enthusiasm around her says it all.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

They didn't rob this democrat of anything. It made the most sense to the Rank and file and I think the enthusiasm around her says it all.
what enthusiasm?

The enthusiasm regained back to where Dems were polling when they thought Joe wasnt a drooling veggie?
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 241

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.