436,719 Views | 8401 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by historian
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Foxnews reporting different.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pollster-finds-astounding-change-democratic-electorate-harris-ascension
4th and Inches
whiterock said:

go speed racer go!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pollster-finds-astounding-change-democratic-electorate-harris-ascension

check out Fox News polling ratings, they're usually pretty horrible
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
sombear
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Internals are more like Fox. NH and Minnesota solidly back to D. MI, WI, and PA 50-50. Again, however, Trump campaign predicted this publicly and think it will get worse.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Of course they are...

4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Of course they are...

i have already said it would tighten and it would be a challenge for Trump to win. Look it up.

Just because I am not all freaked out because the obvious happened, that doesnt stop you from getting after it Chicken Little.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
whiterock
Manage expectations.

The public doesn't really tune in until September. She should have gotten a bump over her ascension. Maybe more than she has. She should gain something coming out of convention. Democrat media will certainly not spare any effort to make such happen.

THEN the race starts. There's not much they can hit Trump with that hasn't already been done. Same cannot be said for Kamala. And she's the incumbent in a time when a lot isn't going well…..
Aliceinbubbleland
Waco1947 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

NYT's, WaPo, Peloshi, Schumer, Obamas and The Squad. They effectively robbed Democratic voters of a choice by annointing Harris.
This should be what Trump is preaching. Also Harris is to the left of the Squad. Those two things are facts and that is why Trump won't use them. He likes fiction.
They didn't rob this democrat of anything. It made the most sense to the Rank and file and I think the enthusiasm around her says it all.
They most assuridly and absolutely did. They pushed the old man out and annointed someone who came in dead last in 2020 primaries. When you voted for Biden in the primary you were robbed if you do not care. The top party hacks (6) said we are in charge and here is your candidate. Why? An open convention would rob them of all the Black votes if anyone other than VP were selected.

Those Democratic delegates were elected to support Biden, not your Queen.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Of course they are...

i have already said it would tighten and it would be a challenge for Trump to win. Look it up.

Just because I am not all freaked out because the obvious happened, that doesnt stop you from getting after it Chicken Little.

Chicken little? You are not seeing Trump do and say stupid things in the middle of a general?
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Of course they are...

Chicken little? You are not seeing Trump do and say stupid things in the middle of a general?
its Trump..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
It's being picked up as a headline

ScottS
Trump Campaign Announces Believers Coalition One America News Network (oann.com)
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

FLBear5630 said:

This is the crap that Trump needs to stay away from! First Vance, now this.

"You won't have to (vote) anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed, it'll be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians," Trump said at the event, hosted by the conservative group Turning Point Action. "You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote."
Please no. Let him say all the dumb stuff he wants to.
That certainly seems to be your modus operandi, Waco. I can see why you would advocate for just saying whatever pops into your head.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

They want a close race for ratings. But look at the details, not just the headlines. Fox is not being honest right now, they are shilling for ratings.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

They want a close race for ratings. But look at the details, not just the headlines. Fox is not being honest right now, they are shilling for ratings.

Fox is supposed to be Trump's home turf!
Oldbear83
FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Fox is supposed to be Trump's home turf!
Mmmmm, no.

There really is not a mainstream network that is pro-Trump, and all of them want a close race so they can sell their talk shows.
boognish_bear
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

It's being picked up as a headline

Makes complete sense. You'd be amazed how many Christians don't vote, as a way of remaining apart from a sinful world. If you try to persuade them to, they'll just clam up or say God will take care of everything, so voting doesn't matter.

historian
Those Christian's who say that are very irresponsible. They are essentially surrendering in advance. God will take care of everything but He often uses human actors to accomplish His will. Throughout the Bible there are accounts of this including every ruler, prophet, apostle, disciple, etc. Even His enemies were quite often having their desires thwarted and saw their actions advance God's plan (Ramses, Nebuchadnezzar, Pilate, etc). This includes Satan! The Crucifixion is an excellent example of this on many levels but it's clear an just about every event described in the Bible.

We live in a society in which the people have a voice in our government. It's not only a right, it's a responsibility to be exercised judiciously. Those who fail in this become part of the problem and ard partly responsible for the results. Their are sins of action and their are sins of inaction. Failing to act when one has the opportunity to have an impact is just as bad as actively opposing God.
KaiBear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

What's really happening?
What's happening is the elites are telling you that the candidate that you democrats never really liked or supported..... is actually the candidate that you really liked and supported after all.

And being the mindless sheep that you democrats are, you've accepted it without question.

Easily one of the most discouraging aspects of this whole 'selection process ' is the total lack of push back by the American people.

They have simply become numb to the loss of their freedoms and institutions.
ShooterTX
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

NYT's, WaPo, Peloshi, Schumer, Obamas and The Squad. They effectively robbed Democratic voters of a choice by annointing Harris.
This should be what Trump is preaching. Also Harris is to the left of the Squad. Those two things are facts and that is why Trump won't use them. He likes fiction.
They didn't rob this democrat of anything. It made the most sense to the Rank and file and I think the enthusiasm around her says it all.
They most assuridly and absolutely did. They pushed the old man out and annointed someone who came in dead last in 2020 primaries. When you voted for Biden in the primary you were robbed if you do not care. The top party hacks (6) said we are in charge and here is your candidate. Why? An open convention would rob them of all the Black votes if anyone other than VP were selected.

Those Democratic delegates were elected to support Biden, not your Queen.

Close but you missed it.
They canceled the convention and didn't allow for an open convention for the same reason. They needed to hand pick someone who would be the next Obama puppet. If the dem voters made the choice, they couldn't be sure the candidate would be their puppet.
The Obamas backed kamala in 2020. When Biden got the nomination, they told him to pick kamala as VP if he wanted their support & endorsement. They were always planning to supplant him with Harris. It looked lie they were going to get 8 years of using Biden as a dementia puppet before they would get 8 more years with their "true believer" puppet in Kamala. Once they realized he was too far gone to get re-elected, they rigged the system (again) to insure that the wildly unpopular Harris would be selected as the candidate.

So 2024 is Donald J Trump vs Barrack Obamala

The DNC is a total farce. The dem primary elections are just as real as the elections in China... and yes, they do have elections in China... the outcomes are simply pre-determined by the democrat... I mean the communist party.
ShooterTX
historian
Democrat Party = Communist Party = Fascist Party

The labels don't really matter except they fool too many people. Once you realize that their radical rhetoric is more Marxist ideology repackaged then it's easier to see the connections. This is true of all the variations of cultural Marxism poisoning our culture: the Climate cult, the trans cult, BLM, CRT, radical feminists (who apparently hate women), PETA, etc.

Hopefully some of the "useful idiots" (Lenin's term) are waking up and no longer willing to be used as tools by elites who clearly don't care about them.
FLBear5630
historian said:

Democrat Party = Communist Party = Fascist Party

The labels don't really matter except they fool too many people. Once you realize that their radical rhetoric is more Marxist ideology repackaged then it's easier to see the connections. This is true of all the variations of cultural Marxism poisoning our culture: the Climate cult, the trans cult, BLM, CRT, radical feminists (who apparently hate women), PETA, etc.

Hopefully some of the "useful idiots" (Lenin's term) are waking up and no longer willing to be used as tools by elites who clearly don't care about them.
Don't hold your breath...

Trump is not doing anything to help himself since the Vance pick. He is now setting up for a stolen election even though his VP pick is a F-you to Independents and moderates. He keeps with the rhetoric. I fear we are going to see a 2020 and a Jan 6th again. Trump should win this going away, if he would stop with the unforced errors. He was going good for a while. Now back to the same BS...
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

None of it means anything. It is all lies. All is well... Trump can use the same tactics against Harris (with Clinton, Obama and Hollywood support) that he did against Biden (whom everyone was calling to drop out). Makes perfect sense.

Hmmm? On the one hand, make adjustments and be call chicken little. On the other, everything is good. Vance is who everyone wants and I can say what I want. If we lose it is stolen and we will do Jan 6th part duex. Tough choice? Most on this Board - #2 if Trump loses it is stolen...
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

and that is the truth of it all

Media engagement
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
** sigh **

Lighten up Francis, and get a better brand of tampon.
Aliceinbubbleland
I presume she is going to pick the PA Governor and that will change those results heavily.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

Lighten up Francis, and get a better brand of tampon.

I guess you just want to Pontificate and have everyone say how wise you are. Sorry, not gonna happen, especially with your positions!

So, shove your tampon up you ass...
Oldbear83
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I presume she is going to pick the PA Governor and that will change those results heavily.
And suppose it does not change things as expected?
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 241

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.