436,729 Views | 8401 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by historian
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

Lighten up Francis, and get a better brand of tampon.

I guess you just want to Pontificate and have everyone say how wise you are. Sorry, not gonna happen, especially with your positions!

So, shove your tampon up you ass...
"Can we all just get along?" -- Rodney King
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I presume she is going to pick the PA Governor and that will change those results heavily.
Josh Shapiro is way too Jewish for Kamala and her Militant Muslim cronies. I don't think it will be him.

-- Barack Obama
Aliceinbubbleland
Then maybe the Arizona astronaut, Kelly? That would make maybe more sense.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Both of his parents were cops! Kamala absolutely hates law enforcement.

I think it will be Pete Bootygig.

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
Not sure how this translates to polling

Aliceinbubbleland
boognish_bear said:

Not sure how this translates to polling

Unless she stumbles badly or something in her undisclosed background comes out it is all but over thanks to Trump and his ridiculious way of campaigning.
Aliceinbubbleland
No way she would take a chance on Pete at this point. Too many better balanced men to select from/
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

I guess you just want to Pontificate and have everyone say how wise you are. Sorry, not gonna happen, especially with your positions!

Tell me you watch The View religiously without actually saying so specifically ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

Apparently not. I am responding in a way that a Trumper appreciates - counter-punching...
boognish_bear
Malbec
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Kelly has a bit of a China problem to scrub first.
Oldbear83
FLBear5630 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

Apparently not. I am responding in a way that a Trumper appreciates - counter-punching...
No, you are showing your ass repeatedly. Is that you, Joy Reid?

Same style, same emotion-first outburts.
Aliceinbubbleland
Malbec said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Help me out. What is that?
Malbec
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Malbec said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

https://www.axios.com/local/phoenix/2023/02/27/arizona-spy-balloon-china-mark-kelly

MSN has already scrubbed it:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/how-an-arizona-spy-balloon-company-is-connected-to-sen-mark-kelly-and-china/ar-AA17Znr1
Aliceinbubbleland
ScottS
Malbec said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Malbec said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

https://www.axios.com/local/phoenix/2023/02/27/arizona-spy-balloon-china-mark-kelly

MSN has already scrubbed it:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/how-an-arizona-spy-balloon-company-is-connected-to-sen-mark-kelly-and-china/ar-AA17Znr1
The fake news doing what they do...
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

Democrat Party = Communist Party = Fascist Party

The labels don't really matter except they fool too many people. Once you realize that their radical rhetoric is more Marxist ideology repackaged then it's easier to see the connections. This is true of all the variations of cultural Marxism poisoning our culture: the Climate cult, the trans cult, BLM, CRT, radical feminists (who apparently hate women), PETA, etc.

Hopefully some of the "useful idiots" (Lenin's term) are waking up and no longer willing to be used as tools by elites who clearly don't care about them.
Don't hold your breath...

Trump is not doing anything to help himself since the Vance pick. He is now setting up for a stolen election even though his VP pick is a F-you to Independents and moderates. He keeps with the rhetoric. I fear we are going to see a 2020 and a Jan 6th again. Trump should win this going away, if he would stop with the unforced errors. He was going good for a while. Now back to the same BS...
turn off alphabet media. You'll feel a lot better.
Realitybites
Quote:

What they're saying: National security and global economic experts told us Tencent's investment in World View was "odd" but not necessarily cause for concern.
  • American Enterprise Institute researcher Derek Scissors tells us many Chinese companies invested in seemingly random U.S. entertainment and tourism businesses around 2016 in an attempt to move money out of China.
  • "We have a very small stake in the company, with no board seat or investment rights," Tencent said in a statement to Axios. "We invested when the business model focused on space tourism. Once the business shifted, we stopped investing and no longer have any active communications with the company."

It's going to be Kelley. Honestly, this is a non-issue. She carries Minnesota organically, because it's Minnesota. Philly's machine prints what is needed to delivery PA. Madison and Milwaukee delivery Wisconsin. Detroit and Lansing deliver Michigan. When they refused to fix 2020, the fate or 2024 became inevitable.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

FLBear5630 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

** sigh **

No, you are showing your ass repeatedly. Is that you, Joy Reid?

Same style, same emotion-first outburts.
You are such a clown. I feel sorry for your family. They must be a Saints... Are they allowed to have opinions? Or do you tell them how to act?
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

Quote:

What they're saying: National security and global economic experts told us Tencent's investment in World View was "odd" but not necessarily cause for concern.
  • American Enterprise Institute researcher Derek Scissors tells us many Chinese companies invested in seemingly random U.S. entertainment and tourism businesses around 2016 in an attempt to move money out of China.
  • "We have a very small stake in the company, with no board seat or investment rights," Tencent said in a statement to Axios. "We invested when the business model focused on space tourism. Once the business shifted, we stopped investing and no longer have any active communications with the company."

It's going to be Kelley. Honestly, this is a non-issue. She carries Minnesota organically, because it's Minnesota. Philly's machine prints what is needed to delivery PA. Madison and Milwaukee delivery Wisconsin. Detroit and Lansing deliver Michigan. When they refused to fix 2020, the fate or 2024 became inevitable.

Only way to fix the problem is to have the same amount of 'muscle' at the precincts as the Democrats.

However the Republicans don't have the necessary foot soldiers or the will to employ them.

Dems are not bothered by such ethical concerns. So thousands of 'votes' are magically tabulated. Effectively disenfranchising legitimate voters throughout the rest of the state.

FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

Democrat Party = Communist Party = Fascist Party

The labels don't really matter except they fool too many people. Once you realize that their radical rhetoric is more Marxist ideology repackaged then it's easier to see the connections. This is true of all the variations of cultural Marxism poisoning our culture: the Climate cult, the trans cult, BLM, CRT, radical feminists (who apparently hate women), PETA, etc.

Hopefully some of the "useful idiots" (Lenin's term) are waking up and no longer willing to be used as tools by elites who clearly don't care about them.
Don't hold your breath...

Trump is not doing anything to help himself since the Vance pick. He is now setting up for a stolen election even though his VP pick is a F-you to Independents and moderates. He keeps with the rhetoric. I fear we are going to see a 2020 and a Jan 6th again. Trump should win this going away, if he would stop with the unforced errors. He was going good for a while. Now back to the same BS...
turn off alphabet media. You'll feel a lot better.
You like polls, WSJ has Harris up now. Do you listen to any of the news stations? The Dems are saying how they are going to attack Trump, none of it is made up or discerned. They come right out and are going after Vance. Let's watch the polls. So far, the GOP has made no counter-moves and pretty much mirror your view, no issue.

You were right on the primary. Maybe you are right here, but this has a similar feel of momentum that Trump had in Primary. Too much unity on Left to discount.
sombear
Realitybites said:

Quote:

Trump did better in Philly and Detroit in '20 than he did in '16. So was it the suburbs and farm districts that cheated?
Oldbear83
Don't pretend you don't insult people,. FLBear.

You do it just as often as anyone else.
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Trump did better in Philly and Detroit in '20 than he did in '16. So was it the suburbs and farm districts that cheated?

More than Penn or Mich I wonder what the vote was in Milwaukee?

Trump won Wisconsin in 2016 by 22,748 votes and then lost in 2020 by 20,682 votes

FLBear5630
Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

More than Penn or Mich I wonder what the vote was in Milwaukee was?

Trump won Wisconsin in 2016 by 22,748 votes and then lost in 2020 by 20,682 votes

WI is a strange State, there are a lot of Red (Tea Party when I lived there in the 2005-10), but there is a LOT of Blue in the south population centers. I can see a 40k swing there based on the economy and Walker's heavy handedness.
sombear
Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Milwaukee moved toward Trump, too. Suburbs were Trump's problem.

Edit: Atlanta and Phoenix were the main cities that moved away from Trump, but both of those were expected and reflected in pre-election polls. Virtually all other major cities moved toward Trump.
4th and Inches
sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Edit: Atlanta and Phoenix were the main cities that moved away from Trump, but both of those were expected and reflected in pre-election polls. Virtually all other major cities moved toward Trump.
yep- the blue collars moved toward trump, the upper middle class moved away, especially suburban women.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
sombear
Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

I think he netted an additional 3400 votes in Milwaukee. Did worse in virtually all the major burbs.
sombear
4th and Inches said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

yep- the blue collars moved toward trump, the upper middle class moved away, especially suburban women.
He also got 2-4% more of the black vote
Jack Bauer
*** is this? Can we repeal the 19th Amendment?

GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

I wrote a term paper in political science in 1994 called White Suburban Women, the Death of Western Culture. Got an A from Dr. Meyers. The premise was that ghetto rap music would not have flourished in pop culture but for white women buying the product.
boognish_bear
Are they going to let RFK participate?

GrowlTowel
boognish_bear said:

Are they going to let RFK participate?

historian
FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

More than Penn or Mich I wonder what the vote was in Milwaukee was?

WI is a strange State, there are a lot of Red (Tea Party when I lived there in the 2005-10), but there is a LOT of Blue in the south population centers. I can see a 40k swing there based on the economy and Walker's heavy handedness.

Most of that swing was likely because of the thousands of ballots that miraculously "appeared" in the middle of the night and naturally, 100% of them for Joe.
First Page Last Page
Page 173 of 241

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.