436,321 Views | 8387 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by GrowlTowel
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure what the reputation on Bloomberg/Morning Consult polling is...

4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

lol, her name was NOT on the ballot. More lies..

You live in fantasy land!

The delegates were all pledged to Biden. Rule 13.j says: "Delegates elected to the national convention pledged to a presidential candidate shall in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them." That rule is still in effect.

Harris wasnt listed and a canidate can change VP choice . There was no requirement to keep Harris at this point.

She was selected, not elected
Immaterial. We Dems don't feel slighted but excited
immaterial? You feel excited?

ROFL.. vote blue no matter who right? Immaterial

democrat party was trying to save democracy. I guess this is another one of those "we blame others for what we do" situation.

Immaterial that literally millions of voters had their voice canceled
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
GrowlTowel
47 doesn't care about democracy. He cares about his religion - abortion, queers, and control.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear said:

Vegas odds seem to mirror this. Trump the favorite to win election....Kamala favorite to win popular vote

historian
That's what fascists do. Well, one of many things they do.
historian
What a crazy year. Elizabeth Warren is promoting Donald Trump by giving voters concrete reasons to vote for him, as if they didn't have plenty already.

https://notthebee.com/article/elizabeth-warren-wants-to-give-citizenship-to-millions-of-illegal-immigrants-says-kamala-will-get-that-done
boognish_bear
historian
Brilliant Kamala parody ad:

historian
Newsom's response is to seek censorship. So typical of fascists!
historian
Fascist press is trying to rewrite history to make Kamala look better:

https://notthebee.com/article/politico-says-kamalas-promise-to-ban-fracking-is-a-trump-accusationeven-though-she-said-she-would-ban-fracking-on-tape-multiple-times
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
muddybrazos
Waco1947
historian said:

What a crazy year. Elizabeth Warren is promoting Donald Trump by giving voters concrete reasons to vote for him, as if they didn't have plenty already.

https://notthebee.com/article/elizabeth-warren-wants-to-give-citizenship-to-millions-of-illegal-immigrants-says-kamala-will-get-that-done
When I listened to Warren I heard her say as a part of overall immigration plan that Kamala would work to create a pathway to citizenship not "grant citizenship" What a ludicrous lie.
Presidents cannot "grant" citizenship to anyone.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

When I listened to Warren I heard her say as a part of overall immigration plan that Kamala would work to create a pathway to citizenship not "grant citizenship" What a ludicrous lie.
presidents cant forgive student loans either
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/pelosi-says-biden-doesnt-have-authority-to-cancel-student-debt-.html

Yet here we are..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/pelosi-says-biden-doesnt-have-authority-to-cancel-student-debt-.html

Yet here we are.. Red Herring

Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Yet here we are. Right here:Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.; and Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., have repeatedly called on Biden to forgive $50,000 in federal student debt for all borrowers through executive action in opposition to Pelosi

boognish_bear
I'm sure we will continue to see conflicting predictions up until Election Day because it appears the margins are pretty close....

4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Yet here we are. Right here:Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.; and Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., have repeatedly called on Biden to forgive $50,000 in federal student debt for all borrowers through executive action in opposition to Pelosi

yes, your team is asking the president to do something he doesnt have the power to do for a vote. When pressed, Pelosi told the truth.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

yes, your team is asking the president to do something he doesnt have the power to do for a vote. When pressed, Pelosi told the truth.
All he can do is set the parameters of already approved programs. He can't just blanketly forgive.
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
Liberal mondset vs reality
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
You may notice that map is built off one poll and only the most advantageous of that group's polls.

There is a reason adults look at aggregates, not just one poll.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
cms186
boognish_bear said:

I mean, nowhere in that video is the colour of her skin even mentioned and she even specifically mentions that her Indian heritage is only half of her Family, is this really the "Dirt" that Trump is using to excuse his latest ramblings in public?
I'm the English Guy
MT_Bear
That Trump interview was such a ****show. That man is the most petty, insecure little snowflake I've ever seen.
cms186
MT_Bear said:

That Trump interview was such a ****show. That man is the most petty, insecure little snowflake I've ever seen.
I mean, to go to an event SPECIFICALLY for Black Journalists and insult the racial identity of someone of Black Heritage is just a ridiculously dumb move by anyone's standards, surely?
I'm the English Guy
MT_Bear
cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

I mean, to go to an event SPECIFICALLY for Black Journalists and insult the racial identity of someone of Black Heritage is just a ridiculously dumb move by anyone's standards, surely?
I also loved when he said "there's journalists here, many of them are black..." to the National Association of Black Journalists. But those stupid/ senile moment gaffes have been a thing for a long time with him. I was more just amazed at how much of a snowflake he is; he just absolutely could NOT stop talking about how the interviewer was "rude/ nasty/ so mean/ couldn't get the right equipment/ was a disgrace/ kept him waiting/ never been treated this way...." I mean good god man grow a sack.
cms186
MT_Bear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

I also loved when he said "there's journalists here, many of them are black..." to the National Association of Black Journalists. But those stupid/ senile moment gaffes have been a thing for a long time with him. I was more just amazed at how much of a snowflake he is; he just absolutely could NOT stop talking about how the interviewer was "rude/ nasty/ so mean/ couldn't get the right equipment/ was a disgrace/ kept him waiting/ never been treated this way...." I mean good god man grow a sack.
wait, he actually said that? i thought that was a joke **** me, what a clown
I'm the English Guy
boognish_bear
I'm sure he does not listen to his handlers…but I can't believe they let him go to that event. They had to know there was way more potential downside than upside with him going there.

His lead in the betting markets is continuing to shrink. He is often his own worst enemy.
TenBears
Stunning. Something is seriously wrong with the guy.
KaiBear
cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Compared to Harris ?

Who flew to Europe and publicly repeated an invitation for Ukraine to join NATO even with over 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border ?

Some folks have a very selective memory.
cms186
KaiBear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Compared to Harris ?

Who flew to Europe and publicly repeated an invitation for Ukraine to join NATO even with over 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border ?

Some folks have a very selective memory.
Having watched the video of what im assuming you are referring to, she said (and im paraphrasing, but the intent is the same) that she recognised Ukraines desire to join Nato and every country should have the right to independently make such decisions without another country being able to tell them they cant, That seems like a fair comment, She certainly didnt repeat an invitation to them, unless theres something else you are referring to?
I'm the English Guy
First Page Last Page
Page 175 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.