436,279 Views | 8386 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Osodecentx
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

He didnt blow it at all... he was hilarious and wasnt trying to kiss the audience's ass and was honest... which decent people would respect.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

He didnt blow it at all... he was hilarious and wasnt trying to kiss the audience's ass and was honest... which decent people would respect.

I'm sure the people that have been panning to vote for him since 2020 agree.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
sombear
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

whitetrash said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

tinfoil: "Yep, dude got shot at, hit and bloodied, and stood defiant. Takes guts. To get shot at does not take guts and what the heck does 'Defiant' mean? Defiant to what? Every presidential candidate has guts to go out in public knowing crazies are out there to shoot them.

Normally we'd expect them to slink away under the cover of other people's lives. Based what evidence that others would slink away?

Trump has lots of flaws, but the dude has stones. You don't have to like it, but I'm betting if the roles were reversed you'd slink away. No one would blame you. But Trump stood fast. Admirable really. Every presidential candidate has guts to go out in public knowing crazies are out there to shoot them.
your canidate forgot to show up at the black journalist convention
She was Indian yesterday. She won't be black again until next Monday.
What a silly argument. You can be both.
love yall some identity politics dont ya

I'm proud of my Serbian and Cherokee blood. Why is this so hard to understand? Kamala has a black dad and Indian mom. Why can't she be proud of and take part in both? But even setting aside this common sense, why is Trump focusing on this crap? Heck, even Vivek - the penultimate Trump sycophant- just came out and said stop with this. It's a bigly loser strategy. He obviously has seen Trump's internals.
Bestweekeverr
sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

whitetrash said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

tinfoil: "Yep, dude got shot at, hit and bloodied, and stood defiant. Takes guts. To get shot at does not take guts and what the heck does 'Defiant' mean? Defiant to what? Every presidential candidate has guts to go out in public knowing crazies are out there to shoot them.

Normally we'd expect them to slink away under the cover of other people's lives. Based what evidence that others would slink away?

Trump has lots of flaws, but the dude has stones. You don't have to like it, but I'm betting if the roles were reversed you'd slink away. No one would blame you. But Trump stood fast. Admirable really. Every presidential candidate has guts to go out in public knowing crazies are out there to shoot them.

I'm proud of my Serbian and Cherokee blood. Why is this so hard to understand? Kamala has a black dad and Indian mom. Why can't she be proud of and take part in both? But even setting aside this common sense, why is Trump focusing on this crap? Heck, even Vivek - the penultimate Trump sycophant- just came out and said stop with this. It's a bigly loser strategy. He obviously has seen Trump's internals.
Everything Trump does is to appease his fan base. He has himself in a feedback loop where he just sees the support he gets on Truth Social.

Trump is doing everything to reinforce his supporters belief in him and it's pushing independent voters to Harris.
boognish_bear
Mothra
FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Not sure if these kind of moves help him with independent voters. Focus on her record and not her ethnicity.

SMDH.

This is a losing move. He is not going to win votes and will lose them as well. Who is the idiot advising him?
I don't think he listens to those advising him. He just fires off half cocked.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
You're on a roll, and I love it. Truth. And now that he sees he's losing (again) it will only get worse.
MT's absolutely correct. But what you NT's fail to see is the forest through the trees.

What's your alternative, if you are an actual conservative? Stand on "principle," which will lead to 4, and potentially 8 years of a Harris admin? 8 years of disastrous policies? Losing the Supreme Court? Foreign wars, and potentially war with Russia? Open borders? Racking up trillions in debt? 4 to 8 years of woke social policies? Legislation mandating the right to an abortion?

Can't stand Trump. But when the alternative for conservatives is to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, I'll take DT every time.
"Some men change party because of principle, other men change principle because of party.'
Churchill (I think)
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
You're on a roll, and I love it. Truth. And now that he sees he's losing (again) it will only get worse.
MT's absolutely correct. But what you NT's fail to see is the forest through the trees.

What's your alternative, if you are an actual conservative? Stand on "principle," which will lead to 4, and potentially 8 years of a Harris admin? 8 years of disastrous policies? Losing the Supreme Court? Foreign wars, and potentially war with Russia? Open borders? Racking up trillions in debt? 4 to 8 years of woke social policies? Legislation mandating the right to an abortion?

Can't stand Trump. But when the alternative for conservatives is to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, I'll take DT every time.
"Some men change party because of principle, other men change principle because of party.'
Churchill (I think)
I guess the question is, is it "principled" to vote in a way that gets Kamala elected? We know for a fact that she and her policies will be FAR worse and do lasting damage to the country.

So, if you vote in a way that makes the country worse, as a conservative, is your position really all that principled?
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Meh.
4th and Inches
sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

whitetrash said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

i completely agree that Trump should pound policy over identity politics. Its a terrible route to take and has no upside
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

whitetrash said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

i completely agree that Trump should pound policy over identity politics. Its a terrible route to take and has no upside
Agreed. Trump can do some of the smartest and stupidest things at the same time. He really could have just hit the over-the-plate fastball over the fence ... he should just focus on issues and Brown's record. But he cannot help himself to be an idiot.
Aliceinbubbleland
FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Not sure if these kind of moves help him with independent voters. Focus on her record and not her ethnicity.

SMDH.

This is a losing move. He is not going to win votes and will lose them as well. Who is the idiot advising him?
Thel for sure. That's how come your stuck with Vance instead of someone who adds support rather than detracts. Is The Donald really sure he wants to be President? He is doing everything he can to blow it.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
cms186
Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

SMDH.

Thel for sure. That's how come your stuck with Vance instead of someone who adds support rather than detracts. Is The Donald really sure he wants to be President? He is doing everything he can to blow it.
Yep, we are under 3 weeks removed from him surviving an Assassination attempt by inches and winning a debate against his election rival, those 2 things seemed like they would make this election a slam dunk, but now his main ammo against his opponent (age) is now a detraction against him and he cant pivot to something else, so hes just trying to appease his core base by going after Harris's ethnicity? he just cant help himself
I'm the English Guy
sombear
cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

SMDH.

Yep, we are under 3 weeks removed from him surviving an Assassination attempt by inches and winning a debate against his election rival, those 2 things seemed like they would make this election a slam dunk, but now his main ammo against his opponent (age) is now a detraction against him and he cant pivot to something else, so hes just trying to appease his core base by going after Harris's ethnicity? he just cant help himself

Mostly agree, but I don't even think it's strategic. I think it's more your last point - he's a jerk and just can't help himself. I don't think even his base likes this line of attack.
boognish_bear
sombear
There will be no conservative SCt seats open in the next four years.

I didn't say I agreed with McCain on everything. I just think he was a good man who served his country honorably. A lot of politicians who came out of the cold war and then 9/11 went too far. I think they were wrong. I don't think they (most) acted in bad faith.

Truly too many to list: Desantis, Scott, Kemp, Abbott, Youngkin, Haley, Rubio to name a few.

Trump's immigration numbers were helped greatly by COVID. Virtually no wall, and again, tried to cut same deal he railed against. BTW immigration isn't even a huge issue for me. Just keep the terrorists out. But Trump was more bark than bite.
Mothra
sombear said:

I didn't say I agreed with McCain on everything. I just think he was a good man who served his country honorably. A lot of politicians who came out of the cold war and then 9/11 went too far. I think they were wrong. I don't think they (most) acted in bad faith.

Truly too many to list: Desantis, Scott, Kemp, Abbott, Youngkin, Haley, Rubio to name a few.

Trump's immigration numbers were helped greatly by COVID. Virtually no wall, and again, tried to cut same deal he railed against. BTW immigration isn't even a huge issue for me. Just keep the terrorists out. But Trump was more bark than bite.

That's a good list.

In either regard, I think you're going to get your wish. Current polling numbers are looking terrible for Trump. And with only three months until the election, I don't think there's enough time to expose Kamala for what she is. They're going to hide her away for the next three months.

My only hope is that Trump won't be here in 2028 and that his sychophants will be over him by then. Getting rid of the entire Trump family would be a great thing. Hopefully, the Kamala admin won't have gotten us into a nuclear war by then.
boognish_bear
Mothra said:

sombear said:

That's a good list.

In either regard, I think you're going to get your wish. Current polling numbers are looking terrible for Trump. And with only three months until the election, I don't think there's enough time to expose Kamala for what she is. They're going to hide her away for the next three months.

My only hope is that Trump won't be here in 2028 and that his sychophants will be over him by then. Getting rid of the entire Trump family would be a great thing. Hopefully, the Kamala admin won't have gotten us into a nuclear war by then.

If Trump loses this time and tries to give it a go again in 2028 it would be really embarrassing if the GOP trots him out again after losing 2 elections in a row.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

SMDH.

To say he's going after her ethnicity is not accurate. He's going after her duplicitous nature. There's no question she intentionally marketed being Indian, now she's marketing herself as woman of color. Both can be true but playing the race card like that is poor form, especially when pandering to a crowd. But it's politics so it is what it is.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
boognish_bear said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

That's a good list.

If Trump loses this time and tries to give it a go again in 2028 it would be really embarrassing if the GOP trots him out again after losing 2 elections in a row.

By that time, if we follow the Biden trend, we'll all be broke, and the US will be implementing the draft for a foreign war. It'll be so bad, Trump may be able to beat the candidate elevated by the American Pravda marketing machine.
cms186
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

SMDH.

To say he's going after her ethnicity is not accurate. He's going after her duplicitous nature. There's no question she intentionally marketed being Indian, now she's marketing herself as woman of color. Both can be true but playing the race card like that is poor form, especially when pandering to a crowd. But it's politics so it is what it is.
Shes a biracial woman who can be proud of both of her Heritages, cant she? she went to a HBCU, shes a member of an organisation comprised only of Black Women, its not some new revelation that she considers herself to be Black and trying to make out it is, is ludicrously stupid.

If you want to point out shes duplicitous (which she is, but thats a dumb game to play, because theres going to be equal, if not more examples out there about how duplicitous Trump is), then fine, shes a Politician, easier examples will be out there, but this is not the play.
I'm the English Guy
KaiBear
cms186 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

SMDH.

Shes a biracial woman who can be proud of both of her Heritages, cant she? .

Honest question

Are whites also allowed to be proud of their heritage in this age of 'White Nationalism' ?
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

That's a good list.

You never know...
FLBear5630
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

You really think that is how it was received by the general population, hilarious? Voters saw him as funny? A very small sunset of MAGA, maybe. It was a campaign disaster. He just keeps with unforced errors.
Whiskey Pete
MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Come on, man. Trump would kick CornPops ass
Whiskey Pete
sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Cool, I can feel your giddiness from here
Whiskey Pete
Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Eh, he hates Trump more than he loves America.
Whiskey Pete
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

He couldn't be more accurate. Trump whining about the "coup" just makes him look weak and scared of Harris. STFU already.

He should instead be playing clips and quoting her nutty and ridiculous comments every chance he gets. Instead, he should be pointing out all of the terrible policies she supported in 2020. Trump and his team are squandering a golden opportunity to expose her for the cackling extremist she is.

This was the danger in running Trump again. We knew that if it was anyone but Biden, running a petty, and elderly re-tread who lost the last election was going to be a tough row to hoe. Now I think we are seeing his weaknesses as a candidate exposed.
he should have picked Vivek as his VP..
If he is looking to fight Harris, Haley was the choice. Vivek, Vance, etc do not bring anything different to the ticket. Haley brings the Neo-Con, Moderate women you all hate so much, but Trump needs to win. If looking to neutralize Haley, VP is the best place. Put her anywhere she performs, she is a threat to 28. Leave her out, she will attack from the outside and have 4 year running start. Haley was the choice versus a Harris/Kelly ticket.
when vivek speaks, he imakes sense. No way would he be making the craptastic interviews that Vance is
Vivek has said some pretty craptastic stuff himself, in the past.
Whiskey Pete
boognish_bear said:

So, a twitter account that based on hating Trump says some bad things about Trump.

Seems legit.
The_barBEARian
FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

You really think that is how it was received by the general population, hilarious? Voters saw him as funny? A very small sunset of MAGA, maybe. It was a campaign disaster. He just keeps with unforced errors.

The people in this thread who are complaining about it are old, lack any sense of humor, and are out of touch...

The democrats are straight up communists so and their only appeal to the general public is though identity politics and racial division. This has been there modus operandi my entire adult life.

Trump is winning more young and minority support than any other Republican nominee bcs they can see at least he isn't a politician and love it or hate it, at least they know where he stands on things.

Kamala is another career politician with no personality or charm. She is a will lie to everyone and tell them what they want to hear and step on them and put foreigners over Americans once elected.
The_barBEARian
The poll numbers are fake and irrelevant.

Normal people don't participate in polls bcs they have too many things going on in life so they end up polling welfare brats and political activists.
boognish_bear
Vegas odds continue to tighten. After Kamala was first announced it was Trump -200 and Kamala +190. It's been slowly tightening and now Kamala is even money.

Trump needs to find some discipline quickly.

boognish_bear
Whiskey Pete said:

boognish_bear said:

So, a twitter account that based on hating Trump says some bad things about Trump.

Seems legit.

You are right about that account....but in the clip it's O'Reilly that is saying "bad things about Trump."
First Page Last Page
Page 178 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.