436,144 Views | 8386 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Osodecentx
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sombear
Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
You're on a roll, and I love it. Truth. And now that he sees he's losing (again) it will only get worse.
MT's absolutely correct. But what you NT's fail to see is the forest through the trees.

What's your alternative, if you are an actual conservative? Stand on "principle," which will lead to 4, and potentially 8 years of a Harris admin? 8 years of disastrous policies? Losing the Supreme Court? Foreign wars, and potentially war with Russia? Open borders? Racking up trillions in debt? 4 to 8 years of woke social policies? Legislation mandating the right to an abortion?

Can't stand Trump. But when the alternative for conservatives is to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, I'll take DT every time.
Eh, he hates Trump more than he loves America.

I hate Trump because I love America. We're better than him. He's everything I was raised not to be and that I raise my boys not to be.
cms186
KaiBear said:

cms186 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Not sure if these kind of moves help him with independent voters. Focus on her record and not her ethnicity.

SMDH.

This is a losing move. He is not going to win votes and will lose them as well. Who is the idiot advising him?
Thel for sure. That's how come your stuck with Vance instead of someone who adds support rather than detracts. Is The Donald really sure he wants to be President? He is doing everything he can to blow it.
Yep, we are under 3 weeks removed from him surviving an Assassination attempt by inches and winning a debate against his election rival, those 2 things seemed like they would make this election a slam dunk, but now his main ammo against his opponent (age) is now a detraction against him and he cant pivot to something else, so hes just trying to appease his core base by going after Harris's ethnicity? he just cant help himself

To say he's going after her ethnicity is not accurate. He's going after her duplicitous nature. There's no question she intentionally marketed being Indian, now she's marketing herself as woman of color. Both can be true but playing the race card like that is poor form, especially when pandering to a crowd. But it's politics so it is what it is.
Shes a biracial woman who can be proud of both of her Heritages, cant she? .

Honest question

Are whites also allowed to be proud of their heritage in this age of 'White Nationalism' ?
sure
I'm the English Guy
Mothra
sombear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
You're on a roll, and I love it. Truth. And now that he sees he's losing (again) it will only get worse.
MT's absolutely correct. But what you NT's fail to see is the forest through the trees.

What's your alternative, if you are an actual conservative? Stand on "principle," which will lead to 4, and potentially 8 years of a Harris admin? 8 years of disastrous policies? Losing the Supreme Court? Foreign wars, and potentially war with Russia? Open borders? Racking up trillions in debt? 4 to 8 years of woke social policies? Legislation mandating the right to an abortion?

Can't stand Trump. But when the alternative for conservatives is to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, I'll take DT every time.

I hate Trump because I love America. We're better than him. He's everything I was raised not to be and that I raise my boys not to be.
You're a smart poster, and we probably agree 95% of the time, but your logic here is truly baffling.

I am a dad of three boys, and I likewise raised my boys to be good and decent men. In that regard, there isn't a single president in their lifetimes that I've held up as role models or someone to emulate. To the contrary, every single one of them had significant character flaws.

The real questions you should be asking yourself is this: Will a Kamala presidency be better for my boys? Will her decisions and policies be better for their futures?

My answers to these questions is why I believe that as a conservative, the only ethical and moral vote is Trump. And I say that as someone who agrees with you on Trump. It galls me that he is the only viable option for me and my family.
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

The poll numbers are fake and irrelevant.

Normal people don't participate in polls bcs they have too many things going on in life so they end up polling welfare brats and political activists.
Except they weren't in 2020. Polls showed Trump would lose, and he did.

Just don't see it happening. The danger of running a re-tread and loser from the last election was Biden dropping out. Most of America wanted new blood - outside of the Trump sycophants - and not the same old senior citizens. Now they have that option, which is why polls are trending heavily in favor of Harris, as unlikeable as she is.
Realitybites
sombear said:

The question isn't whether you are going to vote for a ****ty real estate developer with a New York accent or a ***** who slept her way to the top.

The question is what policies your vote will unleash on the country and your children's future.

Politicians, entertainers, athletes aren't role models.
whiterock
Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Normal people don't participate in polls bcs they have too many things going on in life so they end up polling welfare brats and political activists.

Just don't see it happening. The danger of running a re-tread and loser from the last election was Biden dropping out. Most of America wanted new blood - outside of the Trump sycophants - and not the same old senior citizens. Now they have that option, which is why polls are trending heavily in favor of Harris, as unlikeable as she is.
we have a new candidate and a new dynamic, which makes it harder to define universes, particularly independents. Trump was winning independents in most polls against Biden, and the underlying fundamentals on the issues haven't changed. So let them have their convention. Race really begins after that.

patience.....

Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

we have a new candidate and a new dynamic, which makes it harder to define universes, particularly independents. Trump was winning independents in most polls against Biden, and the underlying fundamentals on the issues haven't changed. So let them have their convention. Race really begins after that.

patience.....

I hope you're right. I just don't know if there's enough time. If this had happened three or four months ago, maybe.
4th and Inches
sombear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

so who is your vote? You dont have a choice that is better than you and how you raised your children..

Tulsi Gabbard beat Harris so bad in the debate in 2020 primary that she dropped out. They then ran Tulsi out of the Dem party. They ran RFK out of the party. They have now given Harris the Dem party nomination without her every winning a single primary delegate.

This is way more scary than Trump. The of the people, by the people, and for the people no longer applies..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
whiterock
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

patience.....

I hope you're right. I just don't know if there's enough time. If this had happened three or four months ago, maybe.
Time we have. The campaign really doesn't start until after Labor Day. MOST people are not terribly interested in politics and put off thinking about it as long as they can. My wife is as reliable a conservative vote as you find, but she is not interested in talking about politics...EVER, with anyone. She just wants the election season to get past as soon as possible, to cast her vote and get back to gardening & grandkids. That sensibility is most common in the political middle........

Dukakis was up double digits at this timeframe in 2008. Waay to early to be writing obituaries, for either side.

Realitybites
"How Dare We Speak Merry Christmas!": Kamala Harris Scolded Americans for Celebrating Christmas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/how-dare-we-speak-merry-christmas-kamala-harris/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-dare-we-speak-merry-christmas-kamala-harris
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
cms186 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

cms186 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Not sure if these kind of moves help him with independent voters. Focus on her record and not her ethnicity.

SMDH.

This is a losing move. He is not going to win votes and will lose them as well. Who is the idiot advising him?
Thel for sure. That's how come your stuck with Vance instead of someone who adds support rather than detracts. Is The Donald really sure he wants to be President? He is doing everything he can to blow it.
Yep, we are under 3 weeks removed from him surviving an Assassination attempt by inches and winning a debate against his election rival, those 2 things seemed like they would make this election a slam dunk, but now his main ammo against his opponent (age) is now a detraction against him and he cant pivot to something else, so hes just trying to appease his core base by going after Harris's ethnicity? he just cant help himself

To say he's going after her ethnicity is not accurate. He's going after her duplicitous nature. There's no question she intentionally marketed being Indian, now she's marketing herself as woman of color. Both can be true but playing the race card like that is poor form, especially when pandering to a crowd. But it's politics so it is what it is.
Shes a biracial woman who can be proud of both of her Heritages, cant she? she went to a HBCU, shes a member of an organisation comprised only of Black Women, its not some new revelation that she considers herself to be Black and trying to make out it is, is ludicrously stupid.

If you want to point out shes duplicitous (which she is, but thats a dumb game to play, because theres going to be equal, if not more examples out there about how duplicitous Trump is), then fine, shes a Politician, easier examples will be out there, but this is not the play.

Of course she can be "proud". But let's not pretend that she's not pandering based on race. That's all Trump was saying. Trump panders as well. Harris can call him out for it if she wants. The media can accuse and misrepresent what's going on, but we don't have to, his comment was about duplicitous pandering based on race. If a conservative did what she is doing, Dems would be calling it out.
historian
Who said anything about worshipping the man besides you? Take your TDS somewhere else!
Mothra
Realitybites said:

"How Dare We Speak Merry Christmas!": Kamala Harris Scolded Americans for Celebrating Christmas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/how-dare-we-speak-merry-christmas-kamala-harris/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-dare-we-speak-merry-christmas-kamala-harris

This is the type of bull**** that the Trump campaign needs to be repeating on a loop. Talking about Kamala's race isn't helpful. Use her own words against her.
historian
True but inauthenticity should matter to voters. Pandering and CB lies are not reasons to vote for someone. In the end, it seems that the only reason people have to vote for Kamala is TDS. That says more about the voter who does that than it does about either candidate.
whiterock
Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

This is the type of bull**** that the Trump campaign needs to be repeating on a loop. Talking about Kamala's race isn't helpful. Use her own words against her.

That will come in September. In the meantime…..

Whiskey Pete
sombear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

If you're willing to hand over this country to radical liberal leftists that support wide open borders, gender mutilation of minors, MAPs, men in women's sports, then you have a real weird definition of love of America.

historian
These polls are also all within the margin of error meaning it's essentially a dead heat. But to your main point, polls thus far out mean nothing because voters will change their minds between now & November, there are still plenty of undecideds, and the only poll that really matters is on November 5.
historian
Is O'Reilly even relevant any more? Does anyone care what he says now?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Whiskey Pete said:

sombear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

MT_Bear said:

historian said:

If you're willing to hand over this country to radical liberal leftists that support wide open borders, gender mutilation of minors, MAPs, men in women's sports, then you have a real weird definition of love of America.

Yep, the logic of TDS conservatives breaks down and usually comes down to emotion and hypocrisy. We have a chance in the primaries to vote for who we want. But come election you have only two viable candidates and clearly there is only one choice for conservatives.
After the great job Trump did in his first term, If a conservative still isn't voting for Trump, they've elevated their vote to a sacrament so they can claim self righteousness. Truth is, it's not a sacrament, you get one vote, it's a secular society, spend it wisely even if it's just to slow the tide of socialism.
Also, the TDS conservatives, they'll spend their money at liberal woke companies not caring one iota, never mind the harm those companies do, especially the media companies. But God forbid they have to cast a Trump vote against the Dems. Nope, come election night, they'll turn off the news and stream some Netflix or Disney.
Jack Bauer
Forget mean tweets. A few more months of this and Trump will waltz into the White House...

Quote:

Job growth in the US badly missed expectations in July and the unemployment rate jumped to the highest rate in almost three years.

Employers added 114,000 jobs last month, according to Labor Department data released Friday, far below the Dow Jones estimate of 185,000.

The unemployment rate also edged higher to 4.3 percent - the highest level since October 2021.

US stock futures fell Friday morning - rounding out a turbulent week - while Treasury yields plummeted, as the weak report stoked recession fears.

The cooling jobs market raises concerns that high interest rates are beginning to take a toll on the economy, after the Federal Reserve left benchmark borrowing costs unchanged yet again at a 23-year high at its latest meeting this week.

whiterock
More bad fundamentals for Democrats

KaiBear
whiterock said:

Women will vote their 'feelings'.

Period
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

Women will vote their 'feelings'.

Period

The majority will vote for woke and abortion. But many of the middle class women "feel" like they're not able to pay bills and feed their kids. Being poorer month after month feels pretty bad to the middle class. I have to believe that the pocket-book vote wins out, otherwise it means the country is lost because it shows that the propaganda is too strong for sane Americans to win an election against the establishment candidates.
FLBear5630
The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

He didnt blow it at all... he was hilarious and wasnt trying to kiss the audience's ass and was honest... which decent people would respect.

You really think that is how it was received by the general population, hilarious? Voters saw him as funny? A very small sunset of MAGA, maybe. It was a campaign disaster. He just keeps with unforced errors.

The people in this thread who are complaining about it are old, lack any sense of humor, and are out of touch...

The democrats are straight up communists so and their only appeal to the general public is though identity politics and racial division. This has been there modus operandi my entire adult life.

Trump is winning more young and minority support than any other Republican nominee bcs they can see at least he isn't a politician and love it or hate it, at least they know where he stands on things.

Kamala is another career politician with no personality or charm. She is a will lie to everyone and tell them what they want to hear and step on them and put foreigners over Americans once elected.
I get what you are saying AND agree. However, we are in the middle of a General Election and the guy has to do what it takes to win if he wants to get anything done. Saying it was stolen rather than realizing that the Black Writers cost him votes is a problem. He was doing so good for a while, than the WWF Convention and he selected Vance.

Since than he has been a trainwreck. He is doubling down on the worst of his traits. He is going to lose if he keeps this up. I hope he doesn't have people around him like some on this Board that keep saying it doesn't matter. Worse making fun of those that are questioning, basically votes. But, Harris has cut the Trump lead in half in 10 days. Harris is not making mistakes and the Dems have a strategy. where they are not letting her talk. Honeymoon or not, Trump has to re-group.

A general election is not somewhere you show your sense of humor.
historian
Another Kamala word salad:

https://notthebee.com/article/kamala-spoke-off-script-with-the-press-for-the-first-time-since-becoming-candidate-and-it-was--something

Here's the Tweet without context:

Waco1947
Trump and you are making it about identity politics.
Waco1947
Sounded ok to me. She simply caught herself and then put together a defense of diplomacy.
Now about Trump's healthcare plan, what is it?
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

chapter 1: blame what I do on others

I see you have been reading..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Sounded ok to me. She simply caught herself and then put together a defense of diplomacy.
to be fair, you also thought Joe Biden was fine until the debate..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

chapter 1: blame what I do on others Which Trump is doing. He is blaming his confusion (I am being generous. He really knows what he's doing) on ,la

boognish_bear

Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

to be fair, you also thought Joe Biden was fine until the debate.. To be fair I did not. I am on record here in these pages that he was horrible and his performance shook. I was hoping he would step.
Waco1947 ,la
whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

You just ate it up.

4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

chapter 1: blame what I do on others Which Trump is doing. He is blaming his confusion (I am being generous. He really knows what he's doing) on ,la

go ahead and finish the rebuttal so I can fully understand how everything is Trumps fault.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
First Page Last Page
Page 179 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.