434,932 Views | 8377 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Back to this lie.

somebody community notes this thing..
boognish_bear
FWIW.... Trump is back on Twitter. His tweets will now have a much bigger audience than what he was getting on truth social. That could be good or bad.

Redbrickbear
J.R.
get your popcorn ready. This race should be entertaining.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Disagree Jr.

It's going to be a **** show.

whiterock
whiterock
whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Source? I ask because other sites have questioned the image from Harris, not just Trump.
You'll complain if I don't do the research for you, but don't ask again for dumb **** like this.

Here's the link to the live streamed event.

https://www.youtube.com/live/AvVbLW6Xfbc?si=TncELI5OMRbktDmr

Go to about 28 mins if you need the photo angle segment
I cannot understand why Trump's post would bother anyone not on Team Kamala - calling into doubt the accomplishments of one's opponents is hardly bad politics, even if all it does is stiffen the spine of one's supporters.

Just look at FL's post above. Trump is hardly "floundering." But FL is rattled by the Harris campaign's equally outlandish narrative that it is surging a grassroots wave of support into a wide lead.
He literally said it was a "fake" rally and no one was there. It's an unforced error on something completely irrelevant other than to his ego.

His comments have enthused his supporters, who are out posting on social media about fake rallies. That muddies the waters for a lot of voters. It causes them to shrug off the whole issue as just more nonsense. That's a win.

Trump didn't say Nazis at Charlottesville were fine people, but a LOT of people believe it.

False stuff can get you a LOT of votes. You are smarter than this……
whiterock
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

That is a plus. Hit the economy. Make home ownership viable. Immigration. Afghanistan. World on fire under Biden's watch. Keep to Biden's performance.

There is so much to hit. Leave the Walz and Harris cracks at the curb. It is go time.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Crashing the network

boognish_bear
boognish_bear

historian
KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Wasn't there like an assassination attempt or something last month...

Incredible

The dumbest VP in US history; an ongoing joke that kept on delivering the stupidest comments imaginable…….is now a noble creature.

We are a hapless species.

It only works to the extent stupid people believe the lies.
historian
Is the CIA behind this? Legitimate question given how corrupt every bureaucracy & govt agency has become under Obama & now Biden.
historian
JD Vance handles fascist media shill expertly:

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-jd-vance-make-abcs-jon-karl-look-like-the-shill-he-is-when-karl-tries-to-protect-kamalas-reputation
boognish_bear
historian
This doesn't include all the illegal aliens and corpses the Dems have added to voter rolls all over the country. They will pull out all the stops to steal another election.
Aliceinbubbleland
historian said:

JD Vance handles fascist media shill expertly:

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-jd-vance-make-abcs-jon-karl-look-like-the-shill-he-is-when-karl-tries-to-protect-kamalas-reputation
Yeah well this dumbass proposal for $5,000 per child tax credit is straight out of the Democrats playbook. Vance isn't helping Trump but he sure is helping Kamala.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
boognish_bear
Why does Trump sound like Lou Holtz tonight?
boognish_bear
historian
Is this the Dems' Watergate? We're the thieves called the plumbers? Will they be connected to the DNC? Will anyone in the media investigate it the way Woodward & Bernstein did 52 years ago? More likely, they will help cover it up like they did all of the Clinton crimes, & Barack's, & Joe's, & Nancy's, etc.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
What does he mean some states have the advantage with land, water, and sun?

ATL Bear
whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Source? I ask because other sites have questioned the image from Harris, not just Trump.
You'll complain if I don't do the research for you, but don't ask again for dumb **** like this.

Here's the link to the live streamed event.

https://www.youtube.com/live/AvVbLW6Xfbc?si=TncELI5OMRbktDmr

Go to about 28 mins if you need the photo angle segment
I cannot understand why Trump's post would bother anyone not on Team Kamala - calling into doubt the accomplishments of one's opponents is hardly bad politics, even if all it does is stiffen the spine of one's supporters.

Just look at FL's post above. Trump is hardly "floundering." But FL is rattled by the Harris campaign's equally outlandish narrative that it is surging a grassroots wave of support into a wide lead.
He literally said it was a "fake" rally and no one was there. It's an unforced error on something completely irrelevant other than to his ego.

His comments have enthused his supporters, who are out posting on social media about fake rallies. That muddies the waters for a lot of voters. It causes them to shrug off the whole issue as just more nonsense. That's a win.

Trump didn't say Nazis at Charlottesville were fine people, but a LOT of people believe it.

False stuff can get you a LOT of votes. You are smarter than this……

You're smarter than this as well. He and his supporters are looking like idiots circulating this, which compounds his already high unlike-ability, and just when he was moving it in the other direction. This crap only rallies his die hards, and exacerbates the low bar of truth he feeds to and encourages in his supporters.
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
Digger their hole deeper and deeper as if that is even possible now.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
Jack Bauer
Wow. Groundbreaking

Oldbear83
Tells me MSNBC couldn't find any really damaging stuff at this time.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
Oldbear83 said:

Tells me MSNBC couldn't find any really damaging stuff at this time.

I once took a crap in the same 7-11 toilet that David Koresh used 2 years prior. Damning
boognish_bear
It's like the story that "broke" yesterday of Trump calling KH a b@tch in private. Is that really a news story? Breaking....candidate says bad things about rival in private.

I'm sure KH speaks very highly of Trump in private.
ScottS
boognish_bear said:

This is a bit deceptive. I believe he has a pension over $1M.
boognish_bear
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Disagree Jr.

It's going to be a **** show.

That's kinda what I mean. Gonna be interesting. As, previously stated, I'm not voting for either.
Oldbear83
boognish_bear said:

FWIW.... Trump is back on Twitter. His tweets will now have a much bigger audience than what he was getting on truth social. That could be good or bad.

So far, these look like professional releases. Targeted, no all caps screaming.

Seems to me his team may be releasing the tweets, and if so that is a step forward and misses the rake this time.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
First Page Last Page
Page 194 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.