432,871 Views | 8365 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by historian
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

4th and Inches said:

This you Liz? And you support who now?

Liz Cheney is an example of the worst kind of politician. She's a loser by 40 points!! It's amazing that anyone pays her attention. It's sad that she craves attention because all she gets these days is the negative kind.

She is terrible...even some liberals will say it...though most prefer to use her as a weapon against Trump.

[In recent days, Liz Cheney has become the hot celeb of the American media-political world. The conservative Republican representative from Wyoming is on the verge of being excommunicated from the House GOP leadership ranks...

One lesson of the Iraq war is that a big lie can work. Liz Cheney, who was deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern Affairs during this stretch, supported the warand has defended it ever since. (She co-wrote a 2015 book with her dad on US foreign policy.) She even insisted that one of the main lies of the Bush-Cheney fraudulent case for warthat there had been a significant connection between al-Qaeda and Iraqwas true. (She also hawkishly defended a sordid chapter of that sordid war: torture, saying it was "libelous" to call waterboarding "torture.")

Liz Cheney deserves... for it ought to be remembered that Trump is pushing his Big Lie in the wake of other big liesand that Cheney, her father, and so many other Republicans not so long ago did much to blaze the path for the dangerous political villainy she now decries.]

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/05/how-liz-cheney-and-her-dad-paved-the-way-for-the-big-lie/
ScottS
I'm sure Cheney is bought off by someone.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Yes, but you're not traveling to Utah to watch us get our butts kicked, I take it. Why waste time voting if you believe it's already completely rigged and a foregone conclusion?

Because the numbers on the scoreboard on Saturday have no bearing on my life on Sunday.

The numbers on the scoreboard on November 5th (or 6th, or 7th, or whenever Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania finish counting the junk mail ballots necessary to install Harris/Walz) will profoundly affect my life and the lives of everyone who lives in this country.

If you didn't vote straight ticket GOP, you become partially responsible for what follows.

I don't disagree. I simply remain curious why you are going to waste your time if you believe the result is already a foregone conclusion.

Sounds like you don't really believe it is.
The wife and I no longer believe in the integrity of our voting system. Hundreds of thousands of ballots in luggage will be wheeled through back doors in swing states in the wee hours of 11/6 and nobody will question them. We will go through the motion and cast our votes, even though they no longer really count. After what happened in 2020, the Republican Party may never again win a Presidential election. The Dems know exactly what to do.
This is why Donald Trump has been so damaging to America. He has you convinced to the point that you no longer trust our elections based on absolute lies. Don't believe me? Giuliani has admitted to lying about it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-indictment-fulton-suitcases-pipe-654281257169

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-georgia-election-workers-lawsuit-false-statements-afc64a565ee778c6914a1a69dc756064

Vote for who you want, but don't let a liar convince you our elections aren't safe with zero credible evidence. You are better than that, man.
Barack Obama - 69 million votes
Joe Biden - 81 million votes

No way in Hell that happened and you or nor anyone else isn't going to convince me otherwise.

We will go through the motions and cast our votes again in November, but I have little or no doubt that Enrique and Angelina Rodriguez from Venezuela will cancel out our votes. There is a reason that 12 million+ illegals have been allowed to invade our country and it has nothing to do with Democrats' kindness and compassion. I am still shocked we allowed it to happen.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Yes, but you're not traveling to Utah to watch us get our butts kicked, I take it. Why waste time voting if you believe it's already completely rigged and a foregone conclusion?

Because the numbers on the scoreboard on Saturday have no bearing on my life on Sunday.

The numbers on the scoreboard on November 5th (or 6th, or 7th, or whenever Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania finish counting the junk mail ballots necessary to install Harris/Walz) will profoundly affect my life and the lives of everyone who lives in this country.

If you didn't vote straight ticket GOP, you become partially responsible for what follows.

I don't disagree. I simply remain curious why you are going to waste your time if you believe the result is already a foregone conclusion.

The wife and I no longer believe in the integrity of our voting system. Hundreds of thousands of ballots in luggage will be wheeled through back doors in swing states in the wee hours of 11/6 and nobody will question them. We will go through the motion and cast our votes, even though they no longer really count. After what happened in 2020, the Republican Party may never again win a Presidential election. The Dems know exactly what to do.
This is why Donald Trump has been so damaging to America. He has you convinced to the point that you no longer trust our elections based on absolute lies. Don't believe me? Giuliani has admitted to lying about it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-indictment-fulton-suitcases-pipe-654281257169

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-georgia-election-workers-lawsuit-false-statements-afc64a565ee778c6914a1a69dc756064

Vote for who you want, but don't let a liar convince you our elections aren't safe with zero credible evidence. You are better than that, man.

No way in Hell that happened and you or nor anyone else isn't going to convince me otherwise.

We will go through the motions and cast our votes again in November, but I have little or no doubt that Enrique and Angelina Rodriguez from Venezuela will cancel out our votes. There is a reason that 12 million+ illegals have been allowed to invade our country and it has nothing to do with Democrats' kindness and compassion. I am still shocked we allowed it to happen.

+ 1
boognish_bear
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
Bestweekeverr
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

So you are ignoring facts because of your feelings?

Trump also received more votes than Obama, that doesn't strike you as odd too? The record voter turnout in 2020 was seen in BOTH parties, if it was just illegals wouldn't we just see the increase in Dem voters not Reps?

In 2020 the US had 27 million more voters than in 2008, which in combination of the increase in the percentage of the voting population from 61% to 66%, mostly in urban cities, a 12M increase in voters really isn't crazy at all.

Trump wasted so much time and money investigating voter fraud via illegals in his first term and found nothing despite having every incentive, there is no evidence that illegals are voting in federal elections in mass.

So nothing can change your mind? Jesus himself couldn't come down from Heaven and tell you the election wasn't rigged?
KaiBear
Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Trump also received more votes than Obama, that doesn't strike you as odd too? The record voter turnout in 2020 was seen in BOTH parties, if it was just illegals wouldn't we just see the increase in Dem voters not Reps?

In 2020 the US had 27 million more voters than in 2008, which in combination of the increase in the percentage of the voting population from 61% to 66%, mostly in urban cities, a 12M increase in voters really isn't crazy at all.

Trump wasted so much time and money investigating voter fraud via illegals in his first term and found nothing despite having every incentive, there is no evidence that illegals are voting in federal elections in mass.

So nothing can change your mind? Jesus himself couldn't come down from Heaven and tell you the election wasn't rigged?

Really believe Biden exceeds Obama's numbers without 'voter harvesting ' , mail in ballots , and no proof of ID required ?
ScottS
and dead votes
Bestweekeverr
KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Really believe Biden exceeds Obama's numbers without 'voter harvesting ' , mail in ballots , and no proof of ID required ?
Do you believe he didn't despite every investigation proving you wrong?
Jack Bauer
historian
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

No way boring & corrupt dementia Joe got 81 million votes in 20 while barely even trying. He remained in his basement much of the time and generated no enthusiasm. Trump, in contrast, was like a rock star with huge crowds and a solid record of accomplishments to run on.

Added to that, is the obviously fraudulent way Biden "won": drop boxes strategically placed, questionable mail in ballots, zero effort to clean up voter tolls to remove people who died or moved away, voter harvesting, etc. Then there were the extra ballots discovered late in key districts of swing states, 100% for Joe and giving him a slight margin. In a legitimate election, no one and I mean NO ONE gets 90% or more of the vote in any large area. Maybe communist dictators will accomplish that with only 1 name on the ballot and every voter afraid they of going to a gulag in Siberia if they don't vote for the approved candidate. Nothing legitimate about that.

The fascist machine has had decades of practice and perfecting their techniques for stealing elections, going back since before 1960. They are real pros.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Venezuelan gangs who came in through the Biden-Harris open border have done the same in Chicago and other cities with fascists leaders: "sanctuary cities" and minimal enforcement of the laws. The fascists want more crime. They are doing everything impossible to encourage and reward it.
GrowlTowel
Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Odd. Killary still believes the Russians stole the election from her.

Let us look at that "zero" credible evidence from 2020.

EX 1. States changed their voting laws without legislative approval in violation of the Constitution. No conspiracy there I'm sure.

EX 2. Polls right after the election indicated that one in six would not have voted for Brandon if the Hunter laptop story was not killed by the intelligence community. 60 people lied about that laptop. No conspiracy there I'm sure.

EX 3. Several heavily democrat counties all magically shut down at the same time and stopped counting votes. No way that was coordinated I'm sure.

Can you even name the last republican president that was not called "illegitimate" by your gods?

Trump is going to win this election because the stories about collusion are already being seeded so that your gods can blame Giggles' loss on something other than her.
historian
Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

With fascist hacks controlling the FBI, CIA, DoJ, and most other corrupt alphabet agencies the investigations became professional cover up operations. It's like the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter Biden's laptop, until the truth finally came out.
GrowlTowel
Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

One is too many.
whiterock
GrowlTowel said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

One is too many.

Oh the irony of extolling the importance of denouncing those who critique societal institutions while simultaneously voting for people who believe fervently in systemic oppression
KaiBear
Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Answer my question and I will answer yours.
Aliceinbubbleland
ScottS said:

nbc = fake news
I don't watch but a MAGA who approves of MAGA "fake news" daily from their champ claiming "fake news" is biased is hilarious.
ScottS
Aliceinbubbleland said:

ScottS said:

nbc = fake news
I don't watch but a MAGA who approves of MAGA "fake news" daily from their champ claiming "fake news" is biased is hilarious.

Mainstream media = dnc propaganda
historian
Exactly
Osodecentx
historian said:

Exactly

Election in 60 days , yall argue about 2020 election, & crowd sizes
GrowlTowel
Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Giggles is busing her crowds in for her rallies.

Better?
boognish_bear
historian
Trump might win this one in a landslide.
boognish_bear
historian
And yet somehow Goldman-Sachs is incredibly rich. Probably because of corrupt ties to corrupt politicians.
ScottS
boognish_bear said:

Wait, we see this here but not in the polling.
whitetrash
historian said:

And yet somehow Goldman-Sachs is incredibly rich. Probably because of corrupt ties to corrupt politicians.
Osodecentx
GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

There ya go!!! Independents really care about that

Why not attack Gov Hailey supporters & the Georgia governor? Unity!!!
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

boognish_bear said:

Wait, we see this here but not in the polling.
its in the polling.. Silver sets his model up based on trends, age of polls, and other things.

Polls with more than a Dem +4 sample are wrong. Dems that are 98-1 for Harris are wrong. Polls that over sample education are wrong. Polls have been wrong when polling Trump every time. He has over performed and he will again.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

He isn't doing that at all.

The neverTrumpers are the bigger obstacle to unity.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

He isn't doing that at all.

The neverTrumpers are the bigger obstacle to unity.

He did all that & called POWs losers & Medal of Honor winners (well, you know)
& NTs are the problem?

Trump is never responsible
historian
YIKES: Tim Walz's Remarks About Gaza Just Revealed Why They Don't Want Him Answering Questions

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/09/05/tim-walz-just-revealed-why-they-dont-want-him-answering-questions-with-response-on-hamas-and-gaza-n2178974
First Page Last Page
Page 223 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.