432,437 Views | 8357 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock
"If I have to decide who is more likely to be truthful, Trump, Mattis, McMaster or Kelly, I'll take the generals.
-Oso

love the faulty premise that generals are not political animals.

there is an old adage amongst retired military officers that "the guys who retire as brigadiers are the warriors," meaning to suggest that they lacked the political acumen to accumulate more stars.

boognish_bear
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

prepare for Harris to get a post-debate bounce.

expectations for her are too low. She will overperform.

at least, that's my concern......
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

"If I have to decide who is more likely to be truthful, Trump, Mattis, McMaster or Kelly, I'll take the generals.
-Oso

there is an old adage amongst retired military officers that "the guys who retire as brigadiers are the warriors," meaning to suggest that they lacked the political acumen to accumulate more stars.

The premise is the generals are more likely to be truthful
historian
KaiBear said:

BUDOS said:

Understand your position, and I don't totally disagree, although it was a bad situation when that administration began.
Besides inflation and immigration what are the two you believe have been the most destructive?

Additional destructive policies

3. Promoting the mutilation of children via destructive elective surgeries with parental consent.

Sometimes without parental consent. And some fascists persecute parents trying to protect their children from those freakish ghouls. One couple in Montana stands out as a prominent example but there are others.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
KaiBear
historian said:

KaiBear said:

BUDOS said:

Understand your position, and I don't totally disagree, although it was a bad situation when that administration began.
Besides inflation and immigration what are the two you believe have been the most destructive?

3. Promoting the mutilation of children via destructive elective surgeries with parental consent.

Sometimes without parental consent. And some fascists persecute parents trying to protect their children from those freakish ghouls. One couple in Montana stands out as a prominent example but there are others.

My mistake .

Has now been corrected.
Realitybites
In July (might have been June), we received a text message from a partisan democrat group addressed to my dad: "Hi ______, Donald Trump is a threat to democracy and we neeed your help in stopping him. We see that you aren't registered to vote. We've sent a voter registration form to your address. Did you receive it?"

My dad died 25 years ago in 1999. Will someone be voting for Kamala Harris in November on his behalf?

I reached out to Ken Paxton's office about this. They referred me to Jane Nelson's office. I filled out a form to report this and mailed it in via Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested. The tracking number indicates that it did arrive, but the return receipt was never sent back and so it was never picked up. I sent a follow up email. No response. That is the state of play in Texas in 2024. Not California. Texas.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

In July (might have been June), we received a text message from a partisan democrat group addressed to my dad: "Hi ______, Donald Trump is a threat to democracy and we neeed your help in stopping him. We see that you aren't registered to vote. We've sent a voter registration form to your address. Did you receive it?"

My dad died 25 years ago in 1999. Will someone be voting for Kamala Harris in November on his behalf?

I reached out to Ken Paxton's office about this. They referred me to Jane Nelson's office. I filled out a form to report this and mailed it in via Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested. The tracking number indicates that it did arrive, but the return receipt was never sent back and so it was never picked up. I sent a follow up email. No response. That is the state of play in Texas in 2024. Not California. Texas.

Most people either don't care or don't comprehend the ramifications of your experience.

Then if Harris magically wins in November our left leaning associates will claim there is no proof of voter fraud.

After all the recent job reports and news about Haitian and Venezuelan activities…….it is getting less and less likely Harris wins legitimately.

boognish_bear
KaiBear
Most polls I have seen recently show Harris with a 1 to 3 point lead with people likely to vote.

Very discouraging that so many people can be so incredibly blind to what the Dems are doing to the country.
boognish_bear
KaiBear said:

Most polls I have seen recently show Harris with a 1 to 3 point lead with people likely to vote.

Very discouraging that so many people can be so incredibly blind to what the Dems are doing to the country.

Her campaign has done a pretty good job of keeping her in bubble wrap. I'll be interested to see how she performs at the debate and how that shapes perception.
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

KaiBear said:

Her campaign has done a pretty good job of keeping her in bubble wrap. I'll be interested to see how she performs at the debate and how that shapes perception.
ABC has been in Harris's camp from day one.

This won't be an evenhanded debate.
ScottS
KaiBear said:

boognish_bear said:

KaiBear said:

ABC has been in Harris's camp from day one.

This won't be an evenhanded debate.

I saw some stats on ABC coverage on Trump and Harris. It was rated 100% positive coverage for Harris and 93% negative for Trump. Sounds biased to me.
boognish_bear
Have they mutually agreed to another debate after this one?
Jack Bauer
Wait for the cameo...

KaiBear
Jack Bauer said:

Wait for the cameo...

Harris, the ****, within a few weeks of becoming President of the United States.

What could possibly go wrong ?
FLBear5630
Realitybites said:

FLBear5630 said:

I hope the McMaster, Haley, Pompeo, and such are willing to help right the ship.

They - and a couple of generations of people like them - are partly responsible for the ship being on the verge of sinking in 2024. If GOP leadership had been more effective, we wouldn't be living in an invaded, bankrupt nation on the precipice of a third world war.
Yeah, Bannon, Flynn and Miller will be so much better.
historian
KaiBear said:

historian said:

KaiBear said:

BUDOS said:

My mistake .

Has now been corrected.

That wasn't a knock on you. I was just adding context. The sad truth is that someone's parents do consent, although that has often been reluctant. Hospitals & doctors have been known to manipulate parents into consisting with the argument that it would prevent suicide. The worst about this horrific scandal is that the opposite is true: people in a perverted lifestyle are more likely to commit suicide.
boognish_bear
Jacques Strap
Realitybites
Also in Texas...

Dallas Election Trainers Direct Workers to Provide Church Addresses to Homeless Applicants

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/dallas-election-trainers-direct-workers-provide-church-addresses/
txturtlegirl
txturtlegirl
whitetrash
txturtlegirl said:

Reskinning? She must have hired a couple of Haitians to do the job.
historian
txturtlegirl said:

She has learned how to plagiarize from a master!
historian
Meow

historian

historian

historian
historian
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Wait for the cameo...

Man…..
boognish_bear
boognish_bear said:

whiterock said:

Harris has peaked. She needs a dramatic success in the debate.

And Trump needs to dig deep and not make unforced errors in the debate. Just stick to his talking points and try not to get defensive.

[ ] Stay calm and stick to talking points
[X] Get unhinged and defensive
boognish_bear
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

The premise is the generals are more likely to be truthful
You're way too jaded to really believe that.
First Page Last Page
Page 228 of 239

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.