432,348 Views | 8357 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

"If I have to decide who is more likely to be truthful, Trump, Mattis, McMaster or Kelly, I'll take the generals.
-Oso

love the faulty premise that generals are not political animals.

there is an old adage amongst retired military officers that "the guys who retire as brigadiers are the warriors," meaning to suggest that they lacked the political acumen to accumulate more stars.

The premise is the generals are more likely to be truthful
You're way too jaded to really believe that.

Let's talk when the generals say Trump won 2020 and pets are eaten in Ohio
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

"If I have to decide who is more likely to be truthful, Trump, Mattis, McMaster or Kelly, I'll take the generals.
-Oso

there is an old adage amongst retired military officers that "the guys who retire as brigadiers are the warriors," meaning to suggest that they lacked the political acumen to accumulate more stars.

If the Generals DON'T say pets are being eaten in Ohio, you can be sure they are playing politics.

J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

You might consider the source before you accept the information he presents, based on his past fact-checks , as well as the source on this particular program.

Don't miss this deal

With less than 10 weeks before the presidential election, Donald Trump had a message for voters in late August: He would be selling more digital trading cards for $99 each.
"Fifty all new stunning digital trading cards it's really something," Trump says in the ad. "These cards show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins."
Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

Buy 15 or more of the digital cards, he said, and he would mail a single physical trading card. Those came with a special perk: "An authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential debate." Five of the suit pieces would even be autographed, he promised. Those willing to buy 75 of the cards at a total cost of $7,425 were invited to attend a gala dinner at his country club in Florida, he said. "Let's have fun together," he said.
You think a seat at a Democrat fundraiser "gala" costs less? And Trump wouldn't need Elon to grab his arm and shuffle him off the stage.

So you're getting the Bible & the trading cards? Don't forget the sneakers
2 Corinthians! lol. How the hell he thinks he can sell bibles is beyond the pale, moreover , put a copy of the US constitution . I thought the Bible was everyone's Bible, not just Mericans. What a grifter.
No worries, JR, your hair-sniffing date with Joe Biden is still on. And with Kamala the nominee, you will have Joe all to yourself!
what are you even talking about, you simpleton. Pathetic.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

If the Generals DON'T say pets are being eaten in Ohio, you can be sure they are playing politics.

Pet eating has always been the issue undecided voters care about, second only to Trump's victory in 2020
Osodecentx
https://babylonbee.com/news/ohio-cats-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-haitian-immigration
ScottS
txturtlegirl said:

Stolen McValor
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
CNN - Kamala Harris wasn't fact checked because she never lies.

whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

Pet eating has always been the issue undecided voters care about, second only to Trump's victory in 2020
It's a sign of the times, a glaring avatar for the chaos and dysfunction facing ordinary people which has been CAUSED by bad policy. It builds on the narrative that Democrats in general and Biden/Harris in particular are not just incompetent but oblivious to the harm they're causing.

And, to top it all off, Muir stuck a knife in ABC's own kidney quoting the city manager's denial of it happening in order to defend Harris. ABC is the functional equivalent of the DNC press office.

Moderate Republicans cannot come to grips with the reality that our campaign opponent is really not Harris but rather the media. The MRs cannot shake the the instinct to accept the constraints and be willing to lose nobly rather than attack the adversaries we have.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's a sign of the times, a glaring avatar for the chaos and dysfunction facing ordinary people which has been CAUSED by bad policy. It builds on the narrative that Democrats in general and Biden/Harris in particular are not just incompetent but oblivious to the harm they're causing.

Why didn't Trump talk about the bad policies and the incompetence. Instead he continued to whine about his 2020 loss and disappearing pets in Ohio. Speaking of incompetence
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

Why didn't Trump talk about the bad policies and the incompetence. Instead he continued to whine about his 2020 loss and disappearing pets in Ohio. Speaking of incompetence
LOL he did. He went to the border over and over and over, even on questions unrelated to the border. Both Harris and the moderators commented on it...."we''ll be coming to the border in a bit...."
whiterock
Last night's debate will help propel the stories, which appear to be quite real:

Osodecentx
https://babylonbee.com/news/ohio-chinese-buffet-forced-to-close-after-haitians-decimate-food-supply
historian
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's not the pet eating per se. It's the 10+ million illegal alien invasion that Joe & the Ho perpetrated in the US, the economic despair created by that, the insane crime wave these illegals are engaged in, the gross injustices perpetrated by fascists all over the country for treating Americans like crap & illegals as special guests, the blatant voter fraud all over the place, and all the other insane things those evil people are doing to our country and our citizens. That is why blacks, Hispanics, and other traditionally Dem groups will probably be voting for Trump in record numbers. They want to Make America Great Again and they know that Kam the Kommie will only deliver more of the same misery.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Trump might have been better off with this strategy:

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-team-reveals-debate-strategy-trump-will-cede-all-his-time-to-kamala-and-then-quietly-play-with-his-tamagotchi

Some great Babylon Bee reactions to the debate:

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-to-replace-kamala-on-ballot-with-abc-moderators

https://babylonbee.com/news/the-bee-fact-checks-last-nights-debate

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-jumps-30-points-in-the-polls-after-telling-kamala-harris-to-be-quiet

https://babylonbee.com/news/7-better-uses-of-your-time-than-watching-tonights-debate

https://babylonbee.com/news/moderators-call-timeout-to-huddle-and-discuss-strategy-with-kamala
Osodecentx
historian said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-team-reveals-debate-strategy-trump-will-cede-all-his-time-to-kamala-and-then-quietly-play-with-his-tamagotchi

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-to-replace-kamala-on-ballot-with-abc-moderators

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-jumps-30-points-in-the-polls-after-telling-kamala-harris-to-be-quiet

https://babylonbee.com/news/7-better-uses-of-your-time-than-watching-tonights-debate

https://babylonbee.com/news/moderators-call-timeout-to-huddle-and-discuss-strategy-with-kamala
If you're obsessing over how bad, how in the tank for Kamala Harris, the two ABC news moderators were, it's because you don't want to come to grips with the brute fact that Donald Trump was a disaster last night. He was unhinged, often incoherent, incapable of completing thoughts and sentences when he had points to make, and led into self-absorbed rabbit-holes claims that he won the 2020 election, the size of his rallies, whether "migrants" are eating stolen pets that diverted him from opportunity after opportunity to expose Harris as a radical leftist now pretending to be a pragmatic centrist who suddenly loves her some guns.
Doc Holliday
Lmao wtaf

This really happened
ScottS
Doc Holliday said:

Lmao wtaf

This really happened

Hmmm, in the same vein of Dick Cheney, Biden is for the candidate that is not in his party.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

And, to top it all off, Muir stuck a knife in ABC's own kidney quoting the city manager's denial of it happening in order to defend Harris. ABC is the functional equivalent of the DNC press office.

Moderate Republicans cannot come to grips with the reality that our campaign opponent is really not Harris but rather the media. The MRs cannot shake the the instinct to accept the constraints and be willing to lose nobly rather than attack the adversaries we have.
It's never Trump's fault
historian
Osodecentx said:

historian said:

If you're obsessing over how bad, how in the tank for Kamala Harris, the two ABC news moderators were, it's because you don't want to come to grips with the brute fact that Donald Trump was a disaster last night. He was unhinged, often incoherent, incapable of completing thoughts and sentences when he had points to make, and led into self-absorbed rabbit-holes claims that he won the 2020 election, the size of his rallies, whether "migrants" are eating stolen pets that diverted him from opportunity after opportunity to expose Harris as a radical leftist now pretending to be a pragmatic centrist who suddenly loves her some guns.

I'm not obsessing over anything. I'm enjoying the humor of Babylon Bee. Granted, Kamala often makes it easy for them. The jokes practically write themselves.
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap

Frank Galvin
historian said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's not the pet eating per se. It's the 10+ million illegal alien invasion that Joe & the Ho perpetrated in the US, the economic despair created by that, the insane crime wave these illegals are engaged in, the gross injustices perpetrated by fascists all over the country for treating Americans like crap & illegals as special guests, the blatant voter fraud all over the place, and all the other insane things those evil people are doing to our country and our citizens. That is why blacks, Hispanics, and other traditionally Dem groups will probably be voting for Trump in record numbers. They want to Make America Great Again and they know that Kam the Kommie will only deliver more of the same misery.
If you actually believe these things you are trul;y special.

KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

You are an articulate individual.

How about discussing where you disagree with ' Historian' ?
Frank Galvin
KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

Sure.

Economic despair is hyperbole. After the pandemic ended, employment has been exceptional and wage growth has been close to or above inflation. There is no denying that there are tough spots-the rise in itnerest rates makes home oenwership tough and inflation tends to hit people differently so those who have not enjoyed average wage growth have suffered. So we have challenges. But we always have challenges and we always will. Today's economy is not the disaster he makes it out to be or anywhere close.

Violent crime is dropping fast and has been for some time. There is no insane crime wave. It is non-existent.

I am not sure what he means by "gross injustices perpetrated by facists."

Blatnatn voter fraud does not exist. The GOP (not just Trump) has been talking aboiut this for two decades and has not presented evidence of anything resembling "blatant voter fraud." given the billions and billions poured into the subject the idea that the Democratic party has somehow concelaed this fraud is ridiculous.

Minorities are going to support Harris. Just my prediction.
Jacques Strap
KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

Sure.

Economic despair is hyperbole. After the pandemic ended, employment has been exceptional and wage growth has been close to or above inflation. There is no denying that there are tough spots-the rise in itnerest rates makes home oenwership tough and inflation tends to hit people differently so those who have not enjoyed average wage growth have suffered. So we have challenges. But we always have challenges and we always will. Today's economy is not the disaster he makes it out to be or anywhere close.

Violent crime is dropping fast and has been for some time. There is no insane crime wave. It is non-existent.

I am not sure what he means by "gross injustices perpetrated by facists."

Blatnatn voter fraud does not exist. The GOP (not just Trump) has been talking aboiut this for two decades and has not presented evidence of anything resembling "blatant voter fraud." given the billions and billions poured into the subject the idea that the Democratic party has somehow concelaed this fraud is ridiculous.

Minorities are going to support Harris. Just my prediction.

You and I both are living comfortably.

However almost everyone we know is having a harder time financially. Costs on everything including services has skyrocketed. People are often working 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet.

Love him or hate him …..people lived better under Trump prior to Covid.

I expect a majority of Hispanic American men to vote for Trump. Blacks will continue to overwhelmingly vote for Harris.
Jacques Strap
Imagine spending this much time writing nonsense for the New Yorker over a fact you could have verified in under a minute.

sombear
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's never Trump's fault
Harris destroyed Trump last night.

ABC was shamefully biased.
Oldbear83
"Minorities are going to support Harris."

Sure, but fewer than in 2020 or 2016. Maybe a lot less than Harris needs.
Oldbear83
"Harris destroyed Trump last night."

Not at all.

Trump missed opportunities, and people who already hate him feast on their spite well beyond the actual degree of damage done.

"ABC was shamefully biased."

That they were, and there is already blowback. If they had been just a bit more subtle, maybe pressed Harris to actually answer a serious question, maybe fact-check Harris a time or two to sell the idea they were really objective, the moderators might have helped Harris look like a bonafide winner, but instead voters polled are already saying Harris did not impress and ABC was clearly supporting Harris and attacking Trump.

Some of Trump's errors are already being blamed on ABC, not Trump, by more people than just his campaign.
ScottS
sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's never Trump's fault

How so? She lied through the whole thing. She failed to answer questions on the economy, the border, if people are better off now than 4 years ago, if she is ok with abortion in the 7, 8, and 9th month, and all her flip flopping. The media, who is all democrats, might say she won, but that is not the truth.
Osodecentx
sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's never Trump's fault

Yep
Osodecentx
ScottS said:

sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's never Trump's fault

How so? She lied through the whole thing. She failed to answer questions on the economy, the border, if people are better off now than 4 years ago, if she is ok with abortion in the 7, 8, and 9th month, and all her flip flopping. The media, who is all democrats, might say she won, but that is not the truth.

Why didn't Trump fact check her himself instead of relying on ABC? I know, he wasn't prepared. He just winged it
ScottS
Osodecentx said:

ScottS said:

sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

-Oso

It's never Trump's fault

Why didn't Trump fact check her himself instead of relying on ABC? I know, he wasn't prepared. He just winged it

He did fact check her on some things (link to 2025 etc). But ABC was clearly not fact checking her on anything.
First Page Last Page
Page 229 of 239

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.