444,420 Views | 8564 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by Adriacus Peratuun
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacques Strap said:

Biden supports the pedos. He might be one himself.

If Epstein's client list is ever released, there will be lots of surprises: too many celebrities & politicians (both sides) are likely on that list. There might even be evidence enough to prosecute some of them.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
NJ is more likely but NY is not outside the realm of possibility. We might all be shocked by how many other states in the northeast are susceptible. But that's a huge long shot.
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
whitetrash
boognish_bear said:

He's not wrong.
BUDOS
Just a few basic items one should take for granted when deciding to vote for Trump:

The election is rigged...unless I win.
The news is fake... unless it's flattering.
Everything's a hoax...unless I tweet it.
Nepotism is bad... unless it's my family.
I'm rich...but you can't see my taxes.
I'm smart...but you can't see my grades.
I'm a patriot...but I dodged the draft.
I'm successful...but my businesses fail.
My staff is the best...until I fire them.
I'm innocent...but I refuse to testify.

He told a crowd rallying south of the White House to "walk down to the Capitol," adding, "You will never take back our country with weakness."

"With Trump, it's never clear whether he is truly ignorant about these issues or if he assuming he can skate by because he thinks his audience is ignorant,"

(For starters)
BUDOS80
ShooterTX
BUDOS said:

Just a few basic items one should take for granted when deciding to vote for Trump:

He told a crowd rallying south of the White House to "walk down to the Capitol," adding, "You will never take back our country with weakness."

"With Trump, it's never clear whether he is truly ignorant about these issues or if he assuming he can skate by because he thinks his audience is ignorant,"

(For starters)

And for those choosing to vote for Kamala:

Endless and meaningless word salads
Endless inflation
Economic disaster
Increased global tention & wars
Millions more illegals flooding your communities
Gun confiscation
Censorship
Cutting off your son's dick and forcing you to like it
Boys beating the **** out of girls in girls sports
Targeting of devout Catholics and Evangelicals
Forced vaccines and whatever else they decide to inject
Taxation that will destroy everything you have saved/built
Complete loss of private property

Vice President Kackles McKneepads is the worst option in the history of our country.
ShooterTX
ScottS
whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

He's not wrong.

The next time Colbert is funny will be the first.
BUDOS
I appreciate the lesson in the New Civics, as I failed to realize the incoming president will be allowed to be king. Apparently you are much more current on these issues. Help me out here, is it that both houses of Congress would have super majorities of Democrats/Anti-Trumpers, or that she would disband Congress and declare martial law, so she can implement your "list"?
Curious how she gets all this accomplished, along with her stated agenda, especially since many of us in the public are against some of the liberal crap , plus the conservative majority in the Supreme Court.

BTW, if the GOP had its "normal" conservative to moderate-conservative candidate, we would probably be on the same side.
BUDOS80
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

I appreciate the lesson in the New Civics, as I failed to realize the incoming president will be allowed to be king. Apparently you are much more current on these issues. Help me out here, is it that both houses of Congress would have super majorities of Democrats/Anti-Trumpers, or that she would disband Congress and declare martial law, so she can implement your "list"?
Curious how she gets all this accomplished, along with her stated agenda, especially since many of us in the public are against some of the liberal crap , plus the conservative majority in the Supreme Court.

BTW, if the GOP had its "normal" conservative to moderate-conservative candidate, we would probably be on the same side.
You mean the losing side.
historian
TDS is a dangerous and scary thing.
Aliceinbubbleland
BUDOS said:

(For starters)
I don't know if you plagiarized this or it was your original material but it is brilliant. No one can dispute your facts.
Aliceinbubbleland
historian said:

TDS is a dangerous and scary thing.
It is ok to support hm if you chose but the term TDS is false. Deny what BUDOS said.
historian
Shooter disputed those "facts" 20 minutes later with an opposing version. He is someone.
Oldbear83
Checked with my wife, family, neighbors.

None of them are better now than when Trump was President.

That makes the decision, everything else is spin.
Harrison Bergeron
BUDOS said:

I would ask you to name one policy of Trump's that is not "moderate," but we all know specifics and details are Kryptonite to the TDSers.
historian
That was meant for anyone voting for Kamala because they hate Trump. I've voted against people on my life for concrete reasons but I also had positive reasons to vote for the opposing candidate. If your vote is only for negative reasons then that is scary and you might be the problem.

Despite all the propaganda for 12 years, Trump is NOT Hitler and is not responsible for most of what he has been blamed for. He certainly has his share of flaws and failures but nothing compared to the epic catastrophe that has been the past 3.5 years:

- Open borders with 10+ million illegal aliens.
- A massive crime wave, partly increased by the illegals.
- Weakness caused by the above and allowing terrorists into the country.
- Bidenflation with everything costing more than it did under Trump. Even with some downward fluctuations this election year, gas is still almost $1 per gallon higher. Groceries ard significantly higher. Home prices are so outrageous many people cannot afford to buy and renters are struggling because of higher rents. Everything is higher but wages have not kept up. Americans are poorer than they were 3 years ago, directly attributable to the insane policies of Biden & Harris.
- The trans cult resulting in thousands of children abused with government support, including the use of taxpayer money for these evils.
- Less freedom for everyone as censorship grows, the corrupt DoJ & FBI (the Gestapo) targets Americans for exercising their constitutional rights.
- Trump himself targeted by corrupt prosecutors on bogus charges with no evidence. The fake "convictions" in NYC, completely ignoring his 1st, 5th, & 8th amendment rights (& others) prove the point.

The list goes on and on.

By any reasonable measure, there are plenty of reasons to vote for Trump and at least as many NOT to vote for Kamala.
Harrison Bergeron
historian said:

That was meant for anyone voting for Kamala because they hate Trump. I've voted against people on my life for concrete reasons but I also had positive reasons to vote for the opposing candidate. If your vote is only for negative reasons then that is scary and you might be the problem.

Despite all the propaganda for 12 years, Trump is NOT Hitler and is not responsible for most of what he has been blamed for. He certainly has his share of flaws and failures but nothing compared to the epic catastrophe that has been the past 3.5 years:

- Open borders with 10+ million illegal aliens.
- A massive crime wave, partly increased by the illegals.
- Weakness caused by the above and allowing terrorists into the country.
- Bidenflation with everything costing more than it did under Trump. Even with some downward fluctuations this election year, gas is still almost $1 per gallon higher. Groceries ard significantly higher. Home prices are so outrageous many people cannot afford to buy and renters are struggling because of higher rents. Everything is higher but wages have not kept up. Americans are poorer than they were 3 years ago, directly attributable to the insane policies of Biden & Harris.
- The trans cult resulting in thousands of children abused with government support, including the use of taxpayer money for these evils.
- Less freedom for everyone as censorship grows, the corrupt DoJ & FBI (the Gestapo) targets Americans for exercising their constitutional rights.
- Trump himself targeted by corrupt prosecutors on bogus charges with no evidence. The fake "convictions" in NYC, completely ignoring his 1st, 5th, & 8th amendment rights (& others) prove the point.

The list goes on and on.

By any reasonable measure, there are plenty of reasons to vote for Trump and at least as many NOT to vote for Kamala.
Not to mention, the anti-democratic, authoritarian banana republic that uses every government institution to target and attack political opponents.

As the Iron Law of Woke Projection constantly demonstrates, Biden is much \closer to Hitler and Stalin than Trump ever pretended to be.

Policy-wise, Trump is a moderate, Clintonian Democrat. Brown is the most radical nutjob extremist ever to run on a major party ticket.
Osodecentx
historian said:

Shooter disputed those "facts" 20 minutes later with an opposing version. He is someone.
Shooter disputed nothing in BUDOS post, he made claims about Harris,
historian
Exactly.

You keep saying Brown when presumably you mean Kamala Harris. Why? Is it because she started her political career prostituting herself to Willie Brown?
ScottS
historian said:

Exactly.

You keep saying Brown when presumably you mean Kamala Harris. Why? Is it because she started her political career prostituting herself to Willie Brown?

That's my guess.
historian
Kamala literally is a harlot.
Malbec
BUDOS said:

(For starters)
...and the Kamala version:

The election is rigged...blacks can't get id.
The news is fake... is why I won't interview on FOX..
Everything's a hoax.... Joe Biden is sharp as a tack in private.
Nepotism is bad... unless it's my sister's husband.
I'm rich...elected office pays good (wink wink).
I'm smart...you just can't follow my logic and I almost passed the bar on the first try, did someone say bar?.
I'm a patriot...I would never let the enemy sneak across our border.
I'm successful...I wasn't trying to earn delegates in that primary.
My staff is the best...the 8% that didn't quit or get fired.
I'm innocent...I wore white to my wedding.
Mothra
BUDOS said:

You may not realize how much presidents now legislate through executive order. Obama did it almost exclusively, completely bypassing Congress. Moreover, presidents have almost exclusive domain over foreign policy. That's the real nightmare, given how weak the Biden admin has been on that front. Don't discount her ability to get us into another war.
GrowlTowel
Aliceinbubbleland said:

BUDOS said:

(For starters)
I don't know if you plagiarized this or it was your original material but it is brilliant. No one can dispute your facts.
It is plagiarized and with little to no facts. It would be clever if it was equally applied. Consider:

The election is rigged...unless I win. Or if a Republican wins See Clinton 2016.
The news is fake... unless it's flattering. The mainstream news picked sides years ago. This is not disputed.
Everything's a hoax...unless I tweet it. Unlike Russian collusion or Hunter's laptop, just to name a few.
Nepotism is bad... unless it's my family. Said Biden
I'm rich...but you can't see my taxes. Why would anyone show their taxes to anyone? When they were obtained by the left, there was nothing to see.
I'm smart...but you can't see my grades. Why would anyone show their college transcript to anyone. Remember when the Obama's transcripts were hidden, especially the term papers?
I'm a patriot...but I dodged the draft. Perhaps. Remind me which war the current president fought in? I believe he received five deferments, like Trump.
I'm successful...but my businesses fail. Not even close to accurate. Businesses fail for thousands of reasons.
My staff is the best...until I fire them. See the 90% turnover by Giggles' staff.
I'm innocent...but I refuse to testify. Simply ******ed. You are innocent until proven guilty - whether you testify or not.
Harrison Bergeron
BUDOS said:

(For starters)

Iron Law of Woke Projection.
BUDOS
Your magnanimous and well-intentioned statement was a bit nebulous. So, to be clear, IMO, if we had a candidate with traditional conservative principles plus a touch of pragmatism, we would both be on the winning side. Such a candidate would blow Harris out of the water and far from an electoral college victory. Do you not agree?
BUDOS80
BUDOS
Yes he did; however, I don't believe he included that she would have to be a dictator or super majority of both houses of Congress and/or have the majority of public opinion behind her, and a purge of the current Supreme Court. Get real.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
Talk about spin? Try making sense of Trump's "speeches" at his rallies. Try the spin he puts on his participation in January 6th, and his lack of leadership in sitting on his butt for hours while over 100 of your law enforcement officers were injured , and many of his minions were pissing and crapping on your US capital. Spin? How about his spin on the Access tapes? His felony conviction for sexual assault, screaming a porn star while married to his third wife, or on his bankruptcies, etc. Sure you want to talk spin?
I don't care for Harris, and I am thankful that if she is elected, there is a conservative Court and split Congress to keep her under control. However, Trump's history, reputation and lack of integrity and character are a few examples of why he is not qualified nor capable nor competent to be the leader of our country and the free world.
BUDOS80
KaiBear
BUDOS said:

If Trump was 'king', he wouldn't have given up power at the end of his first term.
BUDOS
I would ask you to name his moderate actions on January 6th, on his sexual assault felony conviction, on his statements on the access tapes, on his Springfield accusations, etc.
BUDOS80
KaiBear
BUDOS said:

I would ask you to name his moderate actions on January 6th, on his sexual assault felony conviction, on his statements on the access tapes, on his Springfield accusations, etc.

His 'felony convictions' were contrived in advance when the Dem controlled New York State legislature re wrote laws with the expressed intent to 'get' Donald Trump.

Now that such chicanery has influenced the minds of many casual individuals, watch for Elon Musk to receive similar 'special attention' from a Harris administration.
BUDOS
By the standards of "reasonable measures" explain away his guilt in his actions on January 6th, the Access tapes, his record turnover in executive staff, his issues with the truth, his apparent mental decline as evidenced by his wandering rally tirades, etc.
At what point did you decide to resign yourself to knowing all his failings and begin rationalizing how you were going to vote for him despite knowing what he is?Why did you decide you wanted an authoritarian to be president?
BUDOS80
First Page Last Page
Page 241 of 245

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.