444,739 Views | 8569 Replies | Last: 41 min ago by Harrison Bergeron
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUDOS said:

By the standards of "reasonable measures" explain away his guilt in his actions on January 6th, the Access tapes, his record turnover in executive staff, his issues with the truth, his apparent mental decline as evidenced by his wandering rally tirades, etc.
At what point did you decide to resign yourself to knowing all his failings and begin rationalizing how you were going to vote for him despite knowing what he is?Why did you decide you wanted an authoritarian to be president?

Is Trump a flawed candidate…..absolutely.

But tell me how the United States survives an additional 3-6 million illegals each of the next 4 years under a Harris administration.
BUDOS
Good job and excellent wit!
Having read more than a few of your posts, while I disagree with about 2/3 of your political views, I respect that you have articulate rationales for some of them. I wish more of the general public would understand the importance of really engaging in learning more about the issues. Our lack of doing so is a reason we are in this mess.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
I'm very aware of the points you mention. Your response is partially correct ; however, it does little to detract from my main thesis. She doesn't have the power to implement the more radical aspects of her agenda. Hopefully Trump doesn't either, as I expect he will be our next president.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
Malbec's was much better, and definitely closer to the truth. Based on the sincerity of your efforts in the spin you placed on your responses, you sir are addicted to the kool-aid. Nothing is going to convince you that Trump should not be president, much less the truth.
You must have sold your soul when you convinced yourself that January 6th and all his other issues were minor in the big scheme of things. That is your decision.
BUDOS80
Harrison Bergeron
BUDOS said:

I would ask you to name his moderate actions on January 6th, on his sexual assault felony conviction, on his statements on the access tapes, on his Springfield accusations, etc.

Told you that you could not do it. Details are Kryptonite to authoritarian fascists.
KaiBear
BUDOS said:

Malbec's was much better, and definitely closer to the truth. Based on the sincerity of your efforts in the spin you placed on your responses, you sir are addicted to the kool-aid. Nothing is going to convince you that Trump should not be president, much less the truth.
You must have sold your soul when you convinced yourself that January 6th and all his other issues were minor in the big scheme of things. That is your decision.

Please tell me how the US economically survives another 4 years of an additional 3-5 million illegals entering our country annually.
Mothra
BUDOS said:

I'm very aware of the points you mention. Your response is partially correct ; however, it does little to detract from my main thesis. She doesn't have the power to implement the more radical aspects of her agenda. Hopefully Trump doesn't either, as I expect he will be our next president.
Not so sure about that. Biden was able to through executive order change Title IX to allow biological men to complete with biological women in school sports.

Regardless, I guess what I don't see is a "radical" agenda from Trump. I mean, really, what's so radical about his policies? I suppose you could say the tariffs might have been a little radical, though not toward conservatism. If anything, that is more of a Democrat or populist position.
Harrison Bergeron
Mothra said:

BUDOS said:

Not so sure about that. Biden was able to through executive order change Title IX to allow biological men to complete with biological women in school sports.

Regardless, I guess what I don't see is a "radical" agenda from Trump. I mean, really, what's so radical about his policies? I suppose you could say the tariffs might have been a little radical, though not toward conservatism. If anything, that is more of a Democrat or populist position.
Democrats cannot address policy. It is all Cult of Personality.
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

I would ask you to name his moderate actions on January 6th, on his sexual assault felony conviction, on his statements on the access tapes, on his Springfield accusations, etc.
See here is the problem, that is not true. You know it is not true yet time after time you have posted this as if it is true.

Trump has no felony convictions.

Trump has not been tried either criminally or civilly for sexual assault.

Why do you keep repeating these lies?
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

Absolutely. Look at who is running against him.

No sane person would vote that unqualified hack into office.

Only the kool-aid people, such as yourself, would do that.
boognish_bear
Harrison Bergeron
boognish_bear said:

We have reached a new low of foreign interference in election.
BUDOS
Dude! You are not fooling anyone with that response.
Come on, now, why are you avoiding a straight answer?
BUDOS80
Jack Bauer
BUDOS
Again I partially agree with you; however, for starters, explain to me how he is worthy of being president after his participation in January 6th? Being a convicted felon? Continuing to spread lies about a stolen election that repeatedly got thrown out on its merits, including Trump appointed judges? Then the Access tapes? Sharing sensitive classified information more than once? Lying then obstructing justice about the records he took from the White House? His incoherent statements during his rallies? His lack of credibility, integrity, immorality, and lack of respect by most of our allies? That's enough for starters.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
Hmmmm calling me a liar? Do your research. And no, from you I don't believe I will get an apology.
BUDOS80
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

Again I partially agree with you; however, for starters, explain to me how he is worthy of being president after his participation in January 6th? Being a convicted felon? Continuing to spread lies about a stolen election that repeatedly got thrown out on its merits, including Trump appointed judges? Then the Access tapes? Sharing sensitive classified information more than once? Lying then obstructing justice about the records he took from the White House? His incoherent statements during his rallies? His lack of credibility, integrity, immorality, and lack of respect by most of our allies? That's enough for starters.

Again, not a convicted felon and your next sentence actually states "continuing to spread lies."

Irony?
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

Hmmmm calling me a liar? Do your research. And no, from you I don't believe I will get an apology.

You are lying. Do your own research and retract.

If you believe he is a convicted felon, please link to the conviction. (Let me save you the time, it doesn't exist)

If you think his defamation trial decided whether or not he committed sexual assault, please post the verdict. (Let me save you time, it doesn't exist).

You are lying. You know you are lying.

Enough already. Sick to your Jan 6th bs. That is playing well this cycle - not.

BUDOS
Okay dude, you explain why you believe Trump is not in any way responsible for much of what happened on January 6th?
BUDOS80
GrowlTowel
BUDOS said:

Okay dude, you explain why you believe Trump is not in any way responsible for much of what happened on January 6th?

I could not care less about Jan 6th. And nobody else does either despite the overblown attempts and television producers to make people care.

Maybe hold fair elections and it won't happen again.
BUDOS
You know, I am just going to see if any of your buddies in this forum are going to help you through this. You do realize that once you find out the truth that the truth won't matter. You are going to vote for him anyway. Rationalize all you want.
BUDOS80
Malbec
BUDOS said:

I have a couple of questions on that point. If it was someone's intention to incite a riot or commit an "insurrection," why would they make repeated advance requests for troops to protect the Capitol? And why would others admit responsibility for having not provided that deterrent?
Harrison Bergeron
BUDOS said:

Iron Law of Woke Projection.

You cannot name a single policy of Trump's that is non-moderate.

What gave you butthurt about Trump's time in office?
- Was it record employment growth among minorities?
- Was it the closing of the wealth gap for the first time in forever?
- Was it criminal justice reform that freed African Americans?
- Was it lack of foreign wars?
- Was it historic Middle East peace deals?
- Was it record economic growth?
- Was it record low illegal immigration?
- Was it standing up to Putin?

I guess mean tweets over-ruled all that ... tell us you're a tribal fool without telling us you're a tribal fool.
Oldbear83
BUDOS said:

Ms. Harris and Mr. Walz are over there, BUDOS ...
ScottS
Malbec said:

BUDOS said:

I have a couple of questions on that point. If it was someone's intention to incite a riot or commit an "insurrection," why would they make repeated advance requests for troops to protect the Capitol? And why would others admit responsibility for having not provided that deterrent?
Pelosi turned down the requests. She is at fault, not Trump.
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

Osodecentx said:

Trump Shows Signs of Strength in Sun Belt Battlegrounds, Polls Find
New polls from The New York Times and Siena College showed Donald J. Trump ahead in Arizona and leading in tight races in Georgia and North Carolina.

Those 3 states get T close to 270
Close but it seems you need PA to win.
he doesnt, Harris must have PA.

Trump can win without PA but its really the best route for him.

Let's talk about Harris's clearest path to victory. In our polling average, she currently has two-percentage-point leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and if she wins all three, and a single electoral vote from Nebraska, the presidency is hers, assuming the less narrowly divided states vote as expected.
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

Osodecentx said:

New polls from The New York Times and Siena College showed Donald J. Trump ahead in Arizona and leading in tight races in Georgia and North Carolina.

Let's talk about Harris's clearest path to victory. In our polling average, she currently has two-percentage-point leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and if she wins all three, and a single electoral vote from Nebraska, the presidency is hers, assuming the less narrowly divided states vote as expected.
Not to mention how many duplicate absentee ballots will be placed for her.

They will stop at no level of cheating to win.
Osodecentx
Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

Osodecentx said:

If Trump loses it was unfair?
KaiBear
Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

Osodecentx said:

If Trump loses it was unfair?

No

Aliceinbubbleland
historian
BUDOS said:

By the standards of "reasonable measures" explain away his guilt in his actions on January 6th, the Access tapes, his record turnover in executive staff, his issues with the truth, his apparent mental decline as evidenced by his wandering rally tirades, etc.
At what point did you decide to resign yourself to knowing all his failings and begin rationalizing how you were going to vote for him despite knowing what he is? Why did you decide you wanted an authoritarian to be president?

You do realize that you are describing Joe Biden & Kamala Harris more than Trump, right? For decades Joe was a mental midget but now he has serious dementia. This has been obvious to everyone for the past three years except the Dems who insisted he was sharp as a tack, until he wasn't. He proved himself a pathetic basket case in the debate & all the Dems immediately dumped him through a palace coup and declared the word salad queen to be their candidate, without winning a single primary vote. And they keep saying Donald Trump is a "threat to democracy"!!!

As for authoritarian, Trump has a much better constitutional record than Biden, Harris, and the rest of the fascists. Which party is responsible for censorship and gaslighting on a massive scale with the active participation with their allies in the fascist press? The Dems. Which party repeatedly persecuted the other through bogus charges and sham prosecutions while violating the Bill of Rights? The Dems. Which party has weaponized every federal agency from the IRS, the FBI, the CIA, etc to steal elections and deny Americans their constitutional rights? The Dems. Which party illegally opened our borders up millions of illegal aliens causing economic chaos and adding to a crime wave they had already created? The Dems.

The Democrats, aka the fascist party, has done all this and much more. Their authoritarian plans ard far worse.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
ScottS said:

Malbec said:

BUDOS said:

Pelosi turned down the requests. She is at fault, not Trump.

Pelosi has recently admitted to mistakes regarding J6.
historian
This provides some idea of how important J6 is to average Americans:

https://notthebee.com/article/msnbc-tried-to-see-if-swing-state-voters-care-about-january-6th-and-their-replies-were-perfect-

Hint: most people don't care. The disasters of Bidenflation, open borders, rampant crime, etc for outweigh the fascist talking points and propaganda lies.
historian
First Page Last Page
Page 242 of 245

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.