521,789 Views | 9135 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by Jacques Strap
Adriacus Peratuun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

LOL

Perfect

At least you MAGA boys are consistent.
Yet if Harris wins you will be stunned, wondering why all the soccer moms jumped ship .

i know alot of real soccer moms and they voting Trump..

Now crazy ass liberal nuts you would label as a soccer mom like my relatives wife.. yeah, she voting Harris but she voted Biden so thats not an improvement for Harris.

Harris needs to gain voters to offset the ones she is losing in the minorities

Trump is behind even on the FOX poll.

At this point I suspect 95% have already made up their mind on who they are going to vote for.

If Trump wins it's going to be a big surprise.
ignore Fox polling.. complete dogsht

Interesting the guys at the top of that list lean heavy to Trump and the bottom of that list lean heavy to Harris..
Using polling error from one election cycle isn't a great idea. 3-5 cycles, yes.
4th and Inches
Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

LOL

Perfect

Yet if Harris wins you will be stunned, wondering why all the soccer moms jumped ship .

Now crazy ass liberal nuts you would label as a soccer mom like my relatives wife.. yeah, she voting Harris but she voted Biden so thats not an improvement for Harris.

At this point I suspect 95% have already made up their mind on who they are going to vote for.

Interesting the guys at the top of that list lean heavy to Trump and the bottom of that list lean heavy to Harris..
Using polling error from one election cycle isn't a great idea. 3-5 cycles, yes.
you'll never guess who was right in the previous cycles too? The top guy has been right both in the potus election and the 22 midterms.

Also, Fox has been repeatedly wrong cycle after cycle
Adriacus Peratuun
4th and Inches said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

LOL

Perfect

you'll never guess who was right in the previous cycles too? The top guy has been right both in the potus election and the 22 midterms.

Then why post a chart from only one cycle? Wouldn't it be more effective to post a chart of data from a wider date range?

Even when some data overlaps, small snapshots of data always look manipulative.
4th and Inches
Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

LOL

Perfect

Then why post a chart from only one cycle? Wouldn't it be more effective to post a chart of data from a wider date range?

do you have a chart that shows data across multiple? Sure, I could go hunt for something like that but i dont have it available. That is the most recent potus election data.

Also, look at how off the high level polls in the RCP and 538 averages were..
Adriacus Peratuun
4th and Inches said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

LOL

Perfect

do you have a chart that shows data across multiple? Sure, I could go hunt for something like that but i dont have it available. That is the most recent potus election data.

Also, look at how off the high level polls in the RCP and 538 averages were..
We have a ton of proprietary data. What is always clear is that small sample sizes are inherently the most misleading and least to be trusted.

538, 270, RCP…….the benefits and problems of averaging results lives in all of them. Merely to differing degrees.

Polling to predict results is problematic. Polling to find trends is far more reliable.
The best analysts are taking trends and applying them to the adapt of historical election results and then applying data of population movement, population age data/trends, etc. to predict outcomes.

There are some reliable takeaways: polling using college students is garbage, the greater the voter orientation correction required = the higher the likelihood of error compounding, polling collection processes by 75-80% of pollsters is absolute garbage, polling true up procedures by 90% of pollsters is "at least" poor, polling averaging is nonsense, the gold nuggets [if any] exist primarily in the tabs.

For example: suburban Hispanic married women in Arizona b/t 25-50 in age, AA men b/t 35-50 in Philadelphia, union voters by profession/union and geography, and similar.
4th and Inches
The averages system only works when you use all the polls and not just the ones you want to.. several polling average groups have removed some of the more accruate pollsters

I have spoken with several of the pollsters and they continue to make changes to adapt, some work and others mess them up. trafalgar thought they had it right in 2020 but ended up over stating Trump. He was on point in 2016.
Adriacus Peratuun
4th and Inches said:

The averages system only works when you use all the polls and not just the ones you want to.. several polling average groups have removed some of the more accruate pollsters

I have spoken with several of the pollsters and they continue to make changes to adapt, some work and others mess them up. trafalgar thought they had it right in 2020 but ended up over stating Trump. He was on point in 2016.
The "averages system" will never [absent some fluke miracle] work.

Assuming an even distribution of error is crazy. Creating one is impossible.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

"The View" is going to grill Kamala Harris - says Brain Tater Stelter.

she will gain no support from that interview.. all the view watchers already votin for her

Such a tough interview!!!

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
This is terrible and would almost certainly impact voting in 4 weeks

Jack Bauer
Biden gives zero F's at this point...

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

This is terrible and would almost certainly impact voting in 4 weeks

soo weather weapon?
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Jacques Strap
Incumbent vice presidents have one more advantage, or rather they have it if their administration is popular near the end of the term, as Bill Clinton's was. The VP can credibly claim a share of that success. The recurrent theme is, "I not only supported all these great policies, I help devise and implement them, right alongside the (popular) president."

If the administration is unpopular, the vice president never utters those words.

Until now:

ScottS
Jacques Strap said:

Incumbent vice presidents have one more advantage, or rather they have it if their administration is popular near the end of the term, as Bill Clinton's was. The VP can credibly claim a share of that success. The recurrent theme is, "I not only supported all these great policies, I help devise and implement them, right alongside the (popular) president."

If the administration is unpopular, the vice president never utters those words.

Until now:

Nothing that comes to mind? But I thought she was campaigning on "a new way forward"?????? Unless the new way forward means she's for Trump....
Jack Bauer
Howard Stern - what happened?

The man who pushed the FCC and the lines of censorship is now afraid of...SNL.

BUDOS
Wow! That's gonna hurt! Don't see how that is going to expand her base. She could have at least said she liked cats.
BUDOS80
Jacques Strap
FLBear5630
Jacques Strap said:

Law Enforcement? She is an attorney.
boognish_bear
EatMoreSalmon
boognish_bear said:

I guess Trump thinks Fox News is balanced at least.
Oldbear83
Jacques Strap said:

Two lies back to back.
historian
FLBear5630 said:

Jacques Strap said:

A corrupt and incompetent attorney
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
GrowlTowel
historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jacques Strap said:

And she failed the bar exam.
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jacques Strap said:

And she failed the bar exam.
but not the pole exam..
Osodecentx
EatMoreSalmon said:

boognish_bear said:

"Trump thinks"? LOL
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

boognish_bear said:

"Trump thinks"? LOL

Compared to Harris or Walz, yes he does .
whiterock
Mark Halperin on what he's hearing from inside the campaigns.

KaiBear
LOL

What is the point of these random nobodies posting their theories ?

Although no one knows for sure most polls show Harris winning.

If DeSantis was the Republican nominee these silly videos would make sense. But Trump is absolutely hated by millions outside of the MAGA crowd.

For the sake of the country I hope Trump wins, but it would a surprising result.
whiterock
KaiBear said:

LOL

What is the point of these random nobodies posting their theories ?

Although no one knows for sure most polls show Harris winning.

If DeSantis was the Republican nominee these silly videos would make sense. But Trump is absolutely hated by millions outside of the MAGA crowd.

For the sake of the country I hope Trump wins, but it would a surprising result.

Mark Halperin is not a Republican. He's a long-time soft-blue insider's insider in the beltway media institution.

Virtually all of the polls are within the margin of error, one side or the other.

Trump is in a stronger position than he was in 2016 or 2020, by several percentage points. A victory will not be surprising at all. it's a toss-up.

boognish_bear
historian
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

boognish_bear said:

"Trump thinks"? LOL

Compared to Harris or Walz, yes he does .

Or Biden!
historian
No, Trump is hated by the uniparty elites and the fraction of the population who are unthinking sheep swallowing the propaganda. But more and more real Americans are thinking for themselves and concluding that Trump is the better option. They remember what Trump's first term was like and they know what America's abysmal reality is today. Many will vote for Trump and many people will be surprised by the results.
whiterock
historian said:

No, Trump is hated by the uniparty elites and the fraction of the population who are unthinking sheep swallowing the propaganda. But more and more real Americans are thinking for themselves and concluding that Trump is the better option. They remember what Trump's first term was like and they know what America's abysmal reality is today. Many will vote for Trump and many people will be surprised by the results.
Trump's popularity is running double digits ahead of his prior races...... Unusual for a politician to reverse the trendlines on popularity. dude is very, very resilient

ScottS
Osodecentx said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

boognish_bear said:

"Trump thinks"? LOL
Careful. You voted for Biden who has no brain.
First Page Last Page
Page 252 of 262

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.