521,732 Views | 9135 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

KaiBear
historian said:

Trumps chances of winning are increasing as are the chances of it being a landslide victory for the same man over the hyena harlot.

At this junction I would take a one vote electoral ' landslide '.

Too many folks are developing amnesia about the impact of 'voter harvesting ' in Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta , and Phoenix.
Jacques Strap
KaiBear said:

historian said:

Trumps chances of winning are increasing as are the chances of it being a landslide victory for the same man over the hyena harlot.

Too many folks are developing amnesia about the impact of 'voter harvesting ' in Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta , and Phoenix.

^ Agree
ScottS
Bet the farm on Trump!!!
boognish_bear
ScottS
boognish_bear said:

This is what Trump did when Kamala turned down the Fox debate in early September.
Jacques Strap
I did not believe this was a true story but apparently it is. So unbelievable that I googled it and Huff Post, NPR, Mother Jones all reported it.Mother Jones story below scroll on down.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/12/kamala-harris-made-history-then-her-history-caught-up-with-her/

Quote:

And then there were the searing stories of the human toll of Harris' career in California. Jamal Trulove, a San Francisco man convicted of murder by her DA's office, later had his conviction overturned and won a $13 million settlement. Cheree Peoples was arrested in 2013 during Harris' crackdown on truancy as attorney generaleven though, as the Huffington Post reported, Peoples' chronically truant daughter was in fact battling sickle cell anemia. Several news outlets later reported that Harris' campaign battled internally over how to talk about her record as a prosecutorshe did issue a handful of apologiesbut never settled on anything beyond telling voters that she had the prosecutorial chops to take on Donald Trump.
historian
KaiBear said:

historian said:

Those are legitimate concerns. Anyone who has seen 2000 Mules knows how easy it is for the fascists to manufacture fake votes and how systematic and organized their fraud is.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
whiterock
historian
boognish_bear said:

Trump should do one at the exact same time on NewsMax or Fox!
historian
I have seen a story about this woman including a video clip of an interview. It's real.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/09/18/arrested_by_kamala_a_black_mothers_story.html
boognish_bear
historian said:

boognish_bear said:

Only problem is that would be preaching to the choir
historian
True but he would get much higher ratings!
whiterock
ScottS
boognish_bear said:

historian said:

boognish_bear said:

Only problem is that would be preaching to the choir
Trump has ventured to many libtard/uncomfortable venues. Harris hasn't done this. Harris only goes to choir places.
historian
W many of those Dem mail in ballot requests are legit? I would not be surprised if most of them were illegal aliens, deceased, non citizens, or otherwise fraudulent.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
historian
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Bring back the 1040! The 24k Standard Deduction is killing a lot of middle class families. There are no deductions.
4th and Inches
historian said:

so accurate
historian
The best solution is to repeal the 16th amendment and abolish the income tax. But that's not going to happen.
Realitybites
historian said:

The best solution is to repeal the 16th amendment and abolish the income tax. But that's not going to happen.
Yes, or eliminate the progressive tax code entirely along with deductions and 501c3 status and everyone pays 10%, no exceptions, no excuses. But since the top 0.1% of 1% already pay a flat tax, the rest of us won't get to.
4th and Inches
historian said:

can we get rid of the 17th while we are at it? Get the states a bigger voice in washington
whiterock
whiterock
Historical Pew poll results
whiterock
Betting markets reflecting the trend

whiterock
Confirmation that Kamala has a problem with enthusiasm and is hemorrhaging black male voters.

whiterock
Silver's model appears to be a trailing indicator. It was the last to reflect Kamala's Sept surge past Trump. Now, it's starting to turn back his direction.

KaiBear
I put as much faith in these ridiculously fluctuating polls as the breathlessly dramatic hurricane warmings that have been the media rage over the last 5-8 years.

Harris is the odds on favorite to be our next commander in chief.

If you liked her speech in Europe with 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border ……gonna love her next blunder involving China.
ScottS
whiterock said:

Bad A!!!!
historian
4th and Inches said:

historian said:

can we get rid of the 17th while we are at it? Get the states a bigger voice in washington

I agree. Even less likely, though. I suspect 90% of American voters have no idea what the 27th amendment is about and even fewer understand its significance. It would be wonderful to have true federalism again.
historian
Headline says it all:

Analyst warns Harris being 'outsmarted' by a man with dementia

https://www.wnd.com/2024/10/analyst-warns-harris-being-outsmarted-by-a-man-with-dementia/
historian

First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 262

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.