Canada Proposes Post-Birth Murder of Newborns

3,301 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

This is simply the most basic level of common sense. Nothing special about what he says.

A childs body should not be artificially manipulated by suppressing natural puberty.

It has been shown gender disphoria resolves 94% of the time once puberty has been passed through.

What a terrible thing to block the actual cure for disphoria in the vast majority of cases, and leaving a
person permanently messed up, when they are too young to make an adult decision about it.

Forest Bueller_bf
Oldbear83 said:

One thing which bothers me a lot is the deliberate neglect of the elderly.

My wife works as a nurse at Assisted Living centers, and she has told me some horror stories, from facilities cutting back on food quality to save money, on caregivers ignoring residents because they don't feel like changing or bathing them, and on children who put their parents into Assisted Living so they won't be in their way at home, and never visiting them. In one macabre case, a woman started visiting her mom and began to complain repeatedly that she was in pain and tried to talk the nurses into administering morphine. Later she kept trying to up the dosage well past safe levels. When the DON tried to explain to her about medication protocols, the truth came out - she was worried that her mom was spending so much as a resident that there would not be much money left for her daughter when she passed.

I lack the ability to convey the hopelessness in so many of these places, where folks are focused only on how much of your money they get, the workers will feed you poorly, ignore many of your needs and just do enough to stay out of legal trouble, and your own kids won't visit more than twice a year, if that.

My wife and I promised each other to stay out of such places. Not everyone is able to do so, however, and many do not see the danger until they are prisoners in such a horrid place.
My mom had alzheimers for 20 years and I kept her in my home. I did have to leave her in Adult Day care fairly often with our work schedules, but would promptly go get her after work every day. Even with me being there twice a day on the days we had to take her in, the care wasn't great and she would have the same depends on, that she went in there with 9 hours earlier, way too often.

I would hate to think how it would have been for her, if we would have abandoned her in there, like so many of the people living there were. The money did run out eventually. We just had to deal with it.

It is a terrible way for someone to live out there final years, if the facility isn't run by exceptional people. Which I'm sure there are those places. But, all of them are not good.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear

KaiBear
Difficult to accept what is happening in Canada.

But I guess the majority of Canadians support these measures or their would be far more resistance to them
Redbrickbear
Realitybites

There is nothing new under the sun.

If you liked your Reich, you can keep your Reich.
Redbrickbear
whiterock
Redbrickbear said:

….so he just wants go toward the cliff at a more moderate speed….
Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

Redbrickbear said:

….so he just wants go toward the cliff at a more moderate speed….

Yea

Basically
historian
One of Maher's best

He probably doesn't realize it but this is an 8 minute ad for Donald Trump.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
KaiBear
historian said:

One of Maher's best

He probably doesn't realize it but this is an 8 minute ad for Donald Trump.

Trump is going to need a hell of a lot more than a measly 8 minutes to stand any chance to win in November.

historian
The Democrats keep helping Trump with endless stupidity. If he wins in November, Dems will deserve a considerable amount of credit.
Edmond Bear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

Canada is a spiritually dark place.

Satanic vibes coming from there constantly.
Satan trying to kill newborns that are destined for a short painful life. God gave newborns a short painful life. I don't agree with either but I'm on Satan's side here I guess.

I guess treating humans like objects makes it easier to kill them and you would have been perfectly comfortable killing my oldest daughter.

She was given no hope by multiple doctors. We were told 3 times to do a cleanout of the 'tissue.' We disagreed and went through with the birth. Upon birth, the NICU nurses said my daughter would not live 24 hours.

She's 24 now. Played varsity soccer in high school and had an award named after her. Graduated from Baylor with honors and is now in Baylor grad school. Lots of other highlights through her life that never would have happened had you been in charge.

But go on. Treat humans like objects, categorize them how you want, and keep on killin' em.

historian
Hooray for you, your wife, & especially your daughter!

All life matters.
Redbrickbear
KaiBear
historian said:

The Democrats keep helping Trump with endless stupidity. If he wins in November, Dems will deserve a considerable amount of credit.

Suspect Trumps political show trial in New York is going to result in several 'felony' convictions . As a result any real chance of winning in November will be finished.

It's grotesque how our legal system is being manipulated to openly persecute a political rival. Worse, our people don't seem to care or appreciate the long term ramifications.

Hopefully the Republicans will adjust to the realities of the situation and nominate DeSantis. But they don't seem to have any genuine or effective leadership.
Redbrickbear
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.