WHAT 17 OF TRUMP'S 'BEST PEOPLE' SAID ABOUT HIM

5,176 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

Cabinet firings are a good thing.
So good leaders hire the best people they can find and then fire them when their expertise doesnt toe the line?
Yes.

That's how every successful business and corporation operates.

When you're POTUS, you're surrounded by people who can be corrupted and bought off to sabotage you. There was just an audio phone call leak of Kari Lake being bribed not to run. This kind of behavior is common in DC.

Also people have good resumes and can't follow through or perform as needed. You get rid of them.

Keep the grass cut and the snakes will show.
You obviously don't have much business experience to conflate corporate governance and politicians . Not even close to the same thing. We vote for politicians. Businesses hire and fire if the person does not execute and live up to exceptions. If they don't, they get fired and replaced. You can't fire a politician until reelection .
I helped return 19% to our partners last year. They're averaging 3x on their 15 year investments.

I know what I'm doing.
I would like you to manage my money. I will take that any day. You clearly know what you're doing.
$10M minimum investment and I could make that happen.
Imagine being so bad at money you turn away $9M dollar investments
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

So good leaders hire the best people they can find and then fire them when their expertise doesnt toe the line?
Yes.

When you're POTUS, you're surrounded by people who can be corrupted and bought off to sabotage you. There was just an audio phone call leak of Kari Lake being bribed not to run. This kind of behavior is common in DC.

Also people have good resumes and can't follow through or perform as needed. You get rid of them.

You obviously don't have much business experience to conflate corporate governance and politicians . Not even close to the same thing. We vote for politicians. Businesses hire and fire if the person does not execute and live up to exceptions. If they don't, they get fired and replaced. You can't fire a politician until reelection .
I helped return 19% to our partners last year. They're averaging 3x on their 15 year investments.

I know what I'm doing.
19% ain't much in this environment. You can do that last year by simply buying the S&P 500

19% returns are great anytime.
Doc Holliday
ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.
I would like you to manage my money. I will take that any day. You clearly know what you're doing.
Yeah because building a company worth $10B with less than 700 employees is being bad at money…

I'm guessing you don't know much about private equity.
ron.reagan
Doc Holliday said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.
Yeah because building a company worth $10B with less than 700 employees is being bad at money…

I'm sure your mom thinks your company is worth $10B
Doc Holliday
ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.

I'm sure your mom thinks your company is worth $10B
I didn't start the company. I've been part of it for over a decade. We pioneered private equity in oil/gas.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

really, do you not have a job? have you hired people? It is not a good thing to fire people as it say you didn't do your due diligence in the hiring process. Sure we all miss on some. He misses on every freaking one. Nobody worth their salt would work for that clown. His latest lawyer Habba was just pathetic . She is out of her league . The really good ones won't work for him, because he doesn't pay his legal bills.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.
he said "he helped" Admins need love too
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.
19% ain't much in this environment. You can do that last year by simply buying the S&P 500
Can you guarantee double digit returns every year on a 15 year term?
no, I do much better.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes.

I know what I'm doing.
Can you guarantee double digit returns every year on a 15 year term?
no, I do much better.
No you don't.

Our best invest cost $180M. We made $1.3B from it over the course of 15 years in revenue and then turned around and sold it for $1.8B

I guarantee you couldn't do that in oil and gas.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This thread has gotten way too rich for me. I figure Bill Gates and Elon Musk are going to show up any time now.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Cobretti
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."

Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Cobretti said:

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."

Barack Obama

Prolly why Joe didnt but Barry on his cabinet. Smart move.
Doc Holliday
Given Biden's complete disaster of a Presidency, you'd think he would fire his cabinet and advisors.

He also doesn't have a swarm of people talking sh it about him either.

That this doesn't cross the mind of those with TDS truly illustrates their dogma.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Pres. Trump hired those he thought were "yes"men and as soon as they disagreed with him he fired them and looked for more "yes"men. He had a hard time finding many that would go along with him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.