Does Braindead Joe get your vote?

3,602 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by FLBear5630
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Who on earth is actually in favor of "leadership" like this?

ShooterTX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Joe is the best and brightest of the Democrat Party. Let that sink in!!! It is amazing his followers don't get lost driving to their polling place.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
The dude recently got written up as literally being mentally unfit to stand trial in a court of law. 25th Amendment anyone?

Anytime I see one these brutal polls that shows how underwater the dementia man is with voters I'm thoroughly depressed when it hits me that apparently the number of idiots and imbeciles walking around out there numbers somewhere in the vicinity of the 30th to the 40th percentile.
william
Going Orange.

- KKM

Go Bears!
Wangchung
Nope. Voting for the Orange slimebag.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Nope. going with RFK or whoever the libertarian party trots out.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Jack and DP
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Disappointed in RFKs VP choice
Forest Bueller_bf
ShooterTX said:

The wonder is what kind of steriod, adrenaline, or upper they had to shoot him up with to
get the manic performance he had at the State of the Union address.

Man he was high on something.

Obviously something they can't give him all the time because it would be either
unsafe, or his body would adjust to the doseage and would eventually be unsafe or
ineffective.

ron.reagan
When using univariate analysis like mental competence you might find yourself voting for Hitler over Chuck Norris
Wangchung
ron.reagan said:

When using univariate analysis like mental competence you might find yourself voting for Hitler over Chuck Norris
That's why the context of the two president's terms matters.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Osodecentx
ShooterTX said:

Not I
KaiBear
Jack and DP said:

Huge disappointment.

He basically sold off the VP spot to his biggest campaign contributor .

Can't take the guy seriously any longer .

KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

ShooterTX said:

The wonder is what kind of steriod, adrenaline, or upper they had to shoot him up with to
get the manic performance he had at the State of the Union address.

Man he was high on something.

Obviously something they can't give him all the time because it would be either
unsafe, or his body would adjust to the doseage and would eventually be unsafe or
ineffective.

Yeah Biden has clearly amped up for that speech.

But JFK was injected with steroids and painkillers almost every day when he was president.

Wilson was severally brain damaged from a stroke .

FDR was hopelessly crippled from polio and never walked again unaided .

Yet in all cases the American people were kept hidden from the truth for many years.

You can bet the insiders on Biden's staff now exactly what he is taking .

But we will all have to wait for the inevitable books deals to find out .

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack and DP said:

Me too. He rewarded his largest campaign donor. How very Swamp like!!!

-- Barack Obama
Osodecentx
KaiBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Huge disappointment.

Who did Trump pick & why?
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Huge disappointment.

Heard it was Kyle Rittenhouse as a middle finger to the fascist left.
Mitch Blood Green
Hell yeah! Look how cut he is.

Versus this

Can't stop prison rape in this shape.
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Huge disappointment.

Heard it was Kyle Rittenhouse as a middle finger to the fascist left.

Looking forward to the Rittenhouse Bible
Guy Noir
I get put off, by the use of name calling when a person introduces an idea calling the President "Brain dead Joe". It is perceived to be disrespectful to me and does not contribute to the line of thinking the person is attempting to present. I do not care for Joe Biden as President but I also do not care for adolescent level arguments.
Wangchung
Guy Noir said:

I get put off, by the use of name calling when a person introduces an idea calling the President "Brain dead Joe". It is perceived to be disrespectful to me and does not contribute to the line of thinking the person is attempting to present. I do not care for Joe Biden as President but I also do not care for adolescent level arguments.
Right? He obviously isn't brain dead, as we can see him walking and talking. Now, "pedophile Joe" or "criminal Joe" are accurate so those are okay, but let's not exaggerate. It gets us nowhere.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Guy Noir said:

In most cases I would agree with you. I have always had respect for the Office. I did not like Barack Obama but respected him. After all Biden has done and continues to do, I have ZERO respect for him. ZERO. He has made our country the laughingstock of the world. I much prefer to address him as China Joe.

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Wangchung said:

Guy Noir said:

Right? He obviously isn't brain dead, as we can see him walking and talking. Now, "pedophile Joe" or "criminal Joe" are accurate so those are okay, but let's not exaggerate. It gets us nowhere.
China Joe
william
Orangey Orange
Kookily Kooky
Donnily Donny..........

- KKM

Go Bears!
STxBear81
Hard to respect anyone that misleads his own country.
FLBear5630
Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

So, let's look into that.

Does anyone have real numbers on the comparison of where we really are? Not the pro-Left or pro-Right talking points, but real data.

Would love to see a comparison of the two terms over the full four years of both. Seems Trump started strong and tailed off. Biden started poorly but things seem to be getting better. Perception? Would love to see real numbers, not Biden is evil. Trump is a Fascist.
Wangchung
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Does anyone have real numbers on the comparison of where we really are? Not the pro-Left or pro-Right talking points, but real data.

Would love to see a comparison of the two terms over the full four years of both. Seems Trump started strong and tailed off. Biden started poorly but things seem to be getting better. Perception? Would love to see real numbers, not Biden is evil. Trump is a Fascist.

Sure. Look at border crossings and the actions each administration took. Look at democrat Covid shutdowns and reopening and how they affected economic and employment numbers. Take Covid out of the equation and Trump policies worked extremely well while Biden would have zero reopening numbers to try and take credit for and neither administration would have had reason to sign off on those democrat spending bills. Look at international diplomacy and the wars started under each administration. Choose a metric and compare with context.
FLBear5630
Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Sure. Look at border crossings and the actions each administration took. Look at democrat Covid shutdowns and reopening and how they affected economic and employment numbers. Take Covid out of the equation and Trump policies worked extremely well while Biden would have zero reopening numbers to try and take credit for and neither administration would have had reason to sign off on those democrat spending bills. Look at international diplomacy and the wars started under each administration. Choose a metric and compare with context.
Do you have a site? I am serious, really would like to compare. Too much rhetoric. My perceptions, no data. Trying to be objective, not personal.

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Military Readiness - Trump

Foreign Relations - Biden

Traditional Allies - Push (Trump wins on Israel/Middle East; Biden wins on NATO/Europe; China-Trump; India-Push and Russia-Biden)

Drugs/Law Enforcement - Trump

Tax - Trump

Domestic/Social - Biden (Sorry, I agree on Student Loans and Health Care)

Domestic/Interior - Trump

Presidential Demeanor - Push (Neither)

Supreme Court - Trump

Protection of Rights - Biden (Sorry, I get an Authoritarian desire from Trump)

Trust -Push (Neither)

As of right now, for me: Trump 6; Biden 4; Push 4 OVERALL - Too close to call...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Trying to be objective, not personal.

Hmmmmmmm. I have no words.

-- Barack Obama
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Put up your scorecard. Or, do you just blanketly say either Trump or Biden are wrong and bad on everything.
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Put up your scorecard. Or, do you just blanketly say either Trump or Biden are wrong and bad on everything.
Foreign relations are sh*t under Biden. The House of Parliament, in an unprecedented move, rebuked Biden's handling of the horrible Afghan pull out. They said Biden threw them and everyone else to the fire. Called it catastrophic and shameful. Russia is back to invading neighbors, N. Korea back to launching missile tests, China is back to threatening Taiwan, Gazans are back to attacking Israel.

Trump was willing to take on China's unfair trade practices and reached a deal in phase 1 of trade that had China purchasing more product from America. Biden let China fly spy balloons over the USA

Trump got other NATO members to pony up their fair share instead of relying on America to carry alll the water.

Trump kept his promise and moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. A promise made by other presidential candidates that did absolutely nothing.

Trump: Abraham Accords
Biden: Pissing off both Israel and Pro-Palestinian people

I could go on - from Biden releasing billions of dollars to Iran, the horrible trade of a prolific terrorist arms dealer for a basketball player to pissing off Boris Johnson at a G-7 summit.

Trump's foreign policy came from a position of American strength, Biden's come from hell, pick one, weakness/shame/apologetic/fear/pacifism.

To foreigner countries, Biden admin looks weak and after his fubar'd Afghan pullout, inept.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Do you have a site? I am serious, really would like to compare. Too much rhetoric. My perceptions, no data. Trying to be objective, not personal.

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Traditional Allies - Push (Trump wins on Israel/Middle East; Biden wins on NATO/Europe; China-Trump; India-Push and Russia-Biden)

Tax - Trump

Supreme Court - Trump

Trust -Push (Neither)

As of right now, for me: Trump 6; Biden 4; Push 4 OVERALL - Too close to call...
Domestic \ Social ...….....Biden ?

Gotta luv the internet .

FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Tax - Trump

Supreme Court - Trump

Trust -Push (Neither)

Gotta luv the internet .

How about putting your ratings up for public scrutiny? Both you and WP love tossing rocks at others views. Go out on the limb and put your exotic watch collection out there for defense.

Let's here some real policy reasons besides the MAGA and self-righteous trivial you love to spew.

I gave my opinions, the fact that you and WP don't agree give me great solace.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Tax - Trump

Supreme Court - Trump

Trust -Push (Neither)

Gotta luv the internet .

How about putting your ratings up for public scrutiny? Both you and WP love tossing rocks at others views. Go out on the limb and put your exotic watch collection out there for defense.

Let's here some real policy reasons besides the MAGA and self-righteous trivial you love to spew.

Dude, if is still THAT close of a call for you , after what Joe Biden has inflicted on our country over the last 3 years …….by all means vote for the dementia sufferer.

Not interested in continuing to feed into your attention needs until November .

FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Tax - Trump

Supreme Court - Trump

Trust -Push (Neither)

Gotta luv the internet .

Dude, if is still THAT close of a call for you , after what Joe Biden has inflicted on our country over the last 3 years …….by all means vote for the dementia sufferer.

Ok, ignore is a great tool.

Or, god forbid, just refrain from commenting on a chat board.

Attention needs? Funny, coming to a message board to be shocked and pissed when someone responds to your comments in a different way than you think they should. I guess you need a "Pulpit Board" so you can tell all of us how we should think, respond and what we are allowed to comment on.

Have F-ing great Easter...
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Border - Trump

Economy - Push

Trade - Biden

Tax - Trump

Supreme Court - Trump

Trust -Push (Neither)

Gotta luv the internet .

Have F-ing great Easter...

Yeah, how could anyone get bored conversing with a guy of your 'intellect' ?

Have a nice day.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.