Vote for the Policy, not the Person

2,973 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by J.R.
Frank Galvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is Trump's policy priority for his potential second term: retribution.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/27/rnc-stolen-election-interview-question
EatMoreSalmon
Good thing the democrat party doesn't have a policy of retribution.
Whiskey Pete
I'd rather be asked my opinion about the 2020 election than lied to my face and told the border is secure
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Stolen elections have consequences. I don't even like Trump, but the way that he and his family have been treated by the Left these last eight years, I hope he gets scalps and his pound of flesh. You reap what you sow.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
william
and....

#GetAFreeAutographedKDV

- KKM

#Donny24
Go Bears!
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stolen elections have consequences. I don't even like Trump, but the way that he and his family have been treated by the Left these last eight years, I hope he gets scalps and his pound of flesh. You reap what you sow.
In Trump's case, failed stolen elections have consequences
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hey Ronnie! How have you been? How is life in Jackson Hole?

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
Vote for policy not the politician, but also, ignore the failed policies of the Biden administration and focus on Trump's mean tweets.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/27/rnc-stolen-election-interview-question

You really think Biden's border policy is good for the country ?

That his massive spending and resulting inflation improves your quality of life ?

Is it acceptable to you that fentanyl continues to pour into our country killing thousands of Americans annually ?

Are you content with the continual degradation of the combat readiness of our military ?

Do you really think owning the world's largest governmental debt ( and rapidly growing ) won't have any economic consequences ?

Frank Galvin
KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

That his massive spending and resulting inflation improves your quality of life ?

Is it acceptable to you that fentanyl continues to pour into our country killing thousands of Americans annually ?

Are you content with the continual degradation of the combat readiness of our military ?

Do you really think owning the world's largest governmental debt ( and rapidly growing ) won't have any economic consequences ?

Concern about the debt is legitimate. Electing the self-proclaimed "King of Debt" who exploded the deficit his last time in office isn't a rational response to that concern.

Our military is combat ready, I assure you.

Immigration reform- Biden and Senate Democrats offered to do more for border security than anything that has happened in forty years. You and yours would rather have the campaign issue than try to fix the problem.

GrowlTowel
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Concern about the debt is legitimate. Electing the self-proclaimed "King of Debt" who exploded the deficit his last time in office isn't a rational response to that concern.

Immigration reform- Biden and Senate Democrats offered to do more for border security than anything that has happened in forty years. You and yours would rather have the campaign issue than try to fix the problem.

That is an outright lie and forever closes the door on your claim of being a Republican. You are ferreting liberal talking points.

The Ukraine funding bill had ZERO to do with securing our border and actually legalized what is currently happening. Not a single functioning brain believes what you wrote. Biden has all the power he needs to shut down the border and if he really wanted legislation, he could push HR 2 through the Senate and sign it.

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

If Biden wanted to secure the border, he wouldn't have dismantled (on his first day) Trump's measures via executive order. Also, if Biden wanted to secure the border, he can do today, right now. Everyone knows it. The Democrat's attempt to blame the GOP has fallen flat on its face.
BearN
Frank Galvin said:

Retribution is not mentioned anywhere in that article. That is you making it up.

If Trump is so bad, why do you have to make things up to try to sway people's opinion?

Here are the actuals quotes from the Trump campaign:

Lara Trump told NBC on Tuesday the RNC was "past" disputing the 2020 election, adding: "The past is the past and unfortunately we had to learn a couple of hard lessons in 2020."

"Candidates who worked on the frontline in battleground states or are currently in states where fraud allegations have been prevalent were asked about their work experience," Danielle Alvarez, a spokesperson for the RNC and Trump, said in a statement.

"We want experienced staff with meaningful views on how elections are won and lost and real experience-based opinions about what happens in the trenches."

This is about learning from the past, understanding the tactics the democrats use, and winning elections, not exacting retribution.
Wangchung
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Democrats wrote those spending bills, but don't let the facts get in your way. You haven't so far.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
J.R.
No thank you! I cannot vote for Trump or Biden. Trump is a freaking conman from Queens. can't do it on principle.
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

stolen? are you insane?
Bestweekeverr
I still find it hilarious that the most effective tool to curb immigration was being able to shut down our border due to our Nation having an emergency declared for COVID. A Democrat pushed emergency that the Republicans disagreed with used to solve an issue that Republicans pushed and Democrats disagreed with.

THIS IS HOW OUR NATION IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

If you vote for me this election cycle, I will declare a national emergency because of Climate Change and use that to shut down the border with the reasoning that more immigrants will cause more carbon emissions.

It's a win/win because its a lose/lose.
Porteroso
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Zealots like this have really ears. They have their talking points and they stick to them. 95% of what a zealot thinks is lies, and just that 5% of truth is enough to propel the lies for generations.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

stolen? are you insane?
How ya doing English Chris? You still trying to pull off this big banker/ oil & gas titan thing? You sure had us going for a while.

-- Barack Obama
Jack and DP
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

stolen? are you insane?

It can happen. Hillary said so.

KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Lies

A. Federal debt as at an all time high.
B. Our army is drastically undermanned . Even with relaxing recruiting standards. Much of our armored vehicles are hopelessly obsolete.
C. Even Obama enforced EXISTING federal immigration laws . Your pathetic dementia case has not only ignored such laws, he actively and publicly recruited this human wave by providing free food, shelter, transportation and medical care.

But you feel somehow insulated from the consequences of this nightmare.

Right until one of your kids cars gets broadsided by an impaired , uninsured illegal.

Only then will you possibly figure out the realities of your boys actions .
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

stolen? are you insane?
How ya doing English Chris? You still trying to pull off this big banker/ oil & gas titan thing? You sure had us going for a while.
no, not pulling anything off. I'm very comfy in my skin. you? not a banker , never was. did not run the bank. We just started it . now if you want to talk O&G. I can do that, you turd.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

stolen? are you insane?
no, not pulling anything off. I'm very comfy in my skin. you? not a banker , never was. did not run the bank. We just started it . now if you want to talk O&G. I can do that, you turd.

Sorry Chris. Your use of "Whilst" yesterday gave you away. I think you are poser and a troll. Everything makes more sense now. '"Turd" is not the worst thing I've been called today.

That being said, I wish Princess Kate the best of luck with her Cancer battle.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Zealots like this have really ears. They have their talking points and they stick to them. 95% of what a zealot thinks is lies, and just that 5% of truth is enough to propel the lies for generations.
"Zealot(s)" and "lies"? That's all you've got? We disagree so you naturally resort to name calling. I don't blame you personally. It is just how you were raised.

Barack Obama - 69 million votes Joe Biden - 81 million votes? Ummmm.....NO. Did not happen. If you truly believe this happened, then bless your heart. Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are alive and well.

-- Barack Obama
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

"Zealot(s)" and "lies"? That's all you've got? We disagree so you naturally resort to name calling. I don't blame you personally. It is just how you were raised.

Barack Obama - 69 million votes Joe Biden - 81 million votes? Ummmm.....NO. Did not happen. If you truly believe this happened, then bless your heart. Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are alive and well.
- 30 more million people in the country.
- Obama had bitter Hillary supporters that refused to vote
- Obama was running against a guy that was boring
- Biden was running against the most hated man in the lefts history

If you truly believe Biden was capable of manufacturing 12 million votes then bless you heart.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you truly believe Biden was capable of manufacturing 12 million votes then bless you heart.
I believe the Democrats will manufacture as many votes as necessary. When you have election month instead of election day in key states, it is really not that difficult. The 2020 election was the template for the Dems. They know how to do it and nobody is going to stop them. Dementia Joe may receive 100 million votes! The Dems will leave nothing to chance.

I will go through the motions and cast my vote even though I know it is futile. My vote no longer counts for $ h I t.

-- Barack Obama
drahthaar
If by "policy" we mean what has transpired the past 3+ years, Lying Joe and the VP are history (and should have never been). If by "person(s)" then what we are currently offered is an across-the-board draw and loss to the nation of epic proportions. The "person(s)" then become the cloaked puppet masters behind the Dems. Trump is his own disaster.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

- 30 more million people in the country.
- Obama had bitter Hillary supporters that refused to vote
- Obama was running against a guy that was boring
- Biden was running against the most hated man in the lefts history

Biden didn't manufacture anything ; not even his party nomination.

You remember THAT little piece of political history don't you ?
Bernie Sanders was the front runner than magically the Dem controlled media and party regular's absolutely destroyed his campaign.

Mail in balloting and precinct' 'voter harvesting' somehow found thousands of Biden votes . Often with the Republican nominee getting less than 10% of the count.

All while your pathetic dementia stricken old fella in the basement just ate his ice cream.

Actually this garbage has been going in New York City, Chicago, Detroit and Philadelphia for decades

Leftists now feel entitled to such 'creative' voting.

All the while screaming how Donald Trump is a threat to our democracy.

Total hypocrisy.

Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I believe the Democrats will manufacture as many votes as necessary. When you have election month instead of election day in key states, it is really not that difficult. The 2020 election was the template for the Dems. They know how to do it and nobody is going to stop them. Dementia Joe may receive 100 million votes! The Dems will leave nothing to chance.

I will go through the motions and cast my vote even though I know it is futile. My vote no longer counts for $ h I t.

While I empathize with how you feel (and understand that there's good reason to feel that way) I somewhat disagree only because there at least appears to be a chance that this election could be enough of a landslide or at least near landslide in enough of the swing states for Trump that cheating Biden across the finish line ala 2020 may become too overwhelming even for skilled cheaters like the dims. I'm not predicting that's what will happen - just saying per current polling (and keep in mind the polls have traditionally understated Trump's support) there is at least a chance. If on the other hand the unholy alliance of the dims, the MSM, the swamp, social media (at least excluding Twitter this time), the justice department, tech firms, academia, etc. succeed again in using the "Big Lie" approach and censorship to make the legitimate election close, they can and likely will cunningly target a few swing state corrupt blue cities to barely cheat dementia Joe across the finish line - AGAIN.
FLBear5630
We had an opportunity to vote for the right person based on policy and they ran him out of the Primary in favor of Donald. DeSantis actually passes policies that make a difference. But, you guys wanted Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-eliminates-squatters-rights-florida-184731530.html

Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

We had an opportunity to vote for the right person based on policy and they ran him out of the Primary in favor of Donald. DeSantis actually passes policies that make a difference. But, you guys wanted Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-eliminates-squatters-rights-florida-184731530.html

I wanted DeSantis and still voted for him in the primary although he had already dropped out.

With that said, we didn't get him, so I'll sure as hell will be voting for Trump in the general.
BearN
FLBear5630 said:

Pretty sure RDS was the majority pick of conservatives on this board, by a wide margin. I know he was my first choice.
FLBear5630
BearN said:

FLBear5630 said:

Pretty sure RDS was the majority pick of conservatives on this board, by a wide margin. I know he was my first choice.
I hear you, just would have been nice to have someone that actually to pass legislation that deals with real problems.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

https://usafacts.org/articles/are-fentanyl-overdose-deaths-rising-in-the-us/

Actually Fentanyl deaths soared under one president and have almost leveled off with another president.

Again, one president grew the ND by 40%. One has grown it 16% in 3.5 years

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1366899/percent-change-national-debt-president-us

The military readiness is hard to gauge. I have seen papers that state the readiness has been declining for 12 years. One problem is the army has only trained for the type of warfare needed in Afganistan and Iraq . This has been for 12 years. The last three presidents are to blame.

Speaking of the border, one president took money earmarked for the miltary and spent it on an easily defeated wall. 2.5 billion.

I wont vote for either.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

BearN said:

FLBear5630 said:

I hear you, just would have been nice to have someone that actually to pass legislation that deals with real problems.
Yep, would've been nice to have less of a talker and more of a doer.

We didn't get that, unfortunately.

Now it's time to decide to either vote for Biden or Trump or RFK or Whoever or just sit home and moan and cry.

I'll be voting for the big orange boogey man. Sure, he's his own sh*t show, be his shi*t show pales in comparison to the cluster *****of the Biden White House and unsecure border.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.