FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Agree 100%.

There is a reason when one askes a TDSer what policies of Trump he opposed, one gets radio silence.

The entire objection to Trump is emotional hysterics around mean tweets but little to do with substantive policy disagreements.
Nah, you guys don't want to discuss differences and policies.

Any discussion of social issues, ally relations, economy, foreign policy or future growth is met with insults because there is only one acceptable answer Trump.

Not only that, it has now become Trump has to be better ON EVERYTHING. There cannot even be an area that Biden hit more effectively. You can't even say that you think Trump has better policies, but is lacking in some areas. You guys are now brow beating people voting for Trump.

Or even worse, one issue like the border should outweigh EVERYTHING else and if you don't agree your a liberal idiot.

May I ask some clarifying questions?

- Who is "you guys?"

- Can you share an example of where these so called "you guys" would not discuss policies?

Do you have anything interesting to discuss on policies, or is this just a drunken-style rant?

Pretty much the pro-Trump crowd. Read some of the posts, I am not going to categorize. I would bet you know the cast of characters.

Biggest example is that everything Biden did was wrong and bad. No one is totally wrong or right. Agree or not, Biden called out some issues that need to addressed. Enough to vote for him, of course not. But Dems have some points on health care, student loans, new tech, and allies that may require being open to non-GOP traditional thinking.

Monday is not drunken rant, that would s reserved for Friday and Saturday (disciplined drinker).
Maybe irony is lost on you, but given the title of the thread, maybe a good approach (rather than making weird, broad partisan assumptions) would be to outline specific policies of President Trump you support or oppose and specific policies of President Biden you support or oppose.

Here is an example of how I might apporach:
1. I agree with the experts that note President Trump's corporate tax cuts kick-started our economy and took the U.S. from being disadvantaged globally to middle-of-the-road
2. I agree with President Trump's peach deals in the Middle East
3. I agree with President Trump's not involving the U.S. military in a foreign entanglement
4. I agree with President Trump's position to keep most illegal immigrant's in Mexico

Conversely:
1. I did not agree with President Biden's surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban for a photo op
2. I did not agree with President Biden's policy or promoting racism and sexism in hiring
3. I did not agree with President Biden's policy to use the FBI to go after political opponents
4. I did not agree with President Bident's crony-fascism to favor his political donors' investments

Is that helpful or is it still unclear?
Sounds right out of FOX News. You do realize that the economy is better under Biden than Fat Ass. Record Highs for the Dow and S&P. Would never vote for either, the economy is not debatable . Now, immigration is a HUGE problem.
The numbers when comparing are interesting. But, to be fair COVID made a huge difference. Trump got dinged big time and Biden got the bump from the growth after the Pandemic.

I do agree that if Trump got credit for the Stock Market, like he did. Biden deserves credit for the Stock Market now.

I am totally against HOW Biden did the move to new energy tech. It was too fast and irresponsible. But, any time you invest in new tech there once it starts going you will have real growth. Those balance.

As for Debt, I am one that believes we will not cut, scrimp and save our way out of this economic situation. To me, the answer is real growth. 3% real growth cures a lot of ills. But, will either deliver?
I genuinely appreciate the intellectual honesty.

Biden came into office on the wings of Trump's vaccine and was poised to preside over an economic recovery, where government-initiated unemployment would naturally rebound. Many of the tribal leftists are not intelligent enough to connect the dots that much of the so-called "growth" was just returning to normal. These are the same people that think inflation or crime is "decreasing" when it is just increasing slower from all-time highs.

That being said ... cannot explain the stock market. But another example of where Biden enriches the rich while hurting the middle class and poor, who have to live with the results of his inflationary policies.
Hank..are you serious. Biden is enriching White People? Come on, bro. The wealthy figure it out regardless what clown is in the WH. Fairly simple.