Is Kamala Harris the Stupidest Person in the History of Politics?

2,986 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

The video is priceless

I'm guessing she meant 1982.

That said, a vote for Joe is a vote for Kamala.

Joe won't be mentally able all the way until January 20th 2029. He really isn't now.
Forest Bueller_bf
Johnny Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BellCountyBear said:

And we're just one heart beat or burst blood vessel in the cranium from her being president. Sad.
If you really want to be scared, think about what "hold my beer" Presidential candidate the Dems will proudly present to us in 2028. I am thinking a corpse. We shall see.

Pothole Pete is looming out there and his identity politics laden campaign will likely be all about how it's time for America to prove it isn't a homophobic hellhole by electing the first openly gay person as POTUS - with silly little unimportant things like actual qualifications being irrelevant.
My not voting for Pete will have nothing to do with his sexual orientation.
Jack Bauer
Maxine has entered the chat..

Johnny Bear
perrynative said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

SJL: Hold my eclipse glasses

She then told the crowd of high school students that the moon is a planet made up of gasses. Unreal.

She also said it's "almost" impossible to get too close to the sun. And don't forget in the past she has talked about how great it was when our astronauts planted the flag on Mars. This woman actually graduated from Yale. I repeat - Yale.
Johnny Bear
Jack Bauer said:

So, apparently anytime a non-black person disagrees with or criticizes a black person it can only be because the non-black person is a racist. Got it, Maxine.
Johnny Bear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Johnny Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BellCountyBear said:

And we're just one heart beat or burst blood vessel in the cranium from her being president. Sad.
If you really want to be scared, think about what "hold my beer" Presidential candidate the Dems will proudly present to us in 2028. I am thinking a corpse. We shall see.

Pothole Pete is looming out there and his identity politics laden campaign will likely be all about how it's time for America to prove it isn't a homophobic hellhole by electing the first openly gay person as POTUS - with silly little unimportant things like actual qualifications being irrelevant.
My not voting for Pete will have nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

Me neither, but the point is the dims will push the narrative that the main reason to vote for him is so you can prove you aren't a homophobe - just like when Obummer was running the main reason for white voters to vote for him was to prove they aren't a racist.
Jack Bauer
Johnny Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

So, apparently anytime a non-black person disagrees with or criticizes a black person it can only be because the non-black person is a racist. Got it, Maxine.

The race hustlers just can't let it die..

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Picture Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Sheila Jackson Lee playing a game of chess. Would we smell hair burning?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Picture Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Sheila Jackson Lee playing a game of chess. Would we smell hair burning?

It would be pretty hilarious to watch them trying to figure out where Boardwalk and Park Place are on the board.
4th and Inches
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

at some point, one would shout king me right?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Malbec
4th and Inches said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

at some point, one would shout king me right?
Likely, but first one of them would probably blow a whistle and point to the gaseous planet orbiting the earth.
historian
Jack Bauer said:

Can anyone even attempt to explain what she meant?

1) Women's basketball hasn't used brackets since 2022? How did they determine the champion?

2) Betting on brackets was "not allowed" for women's basketball until 2022? Also, totally wrong. Barack Obama picked women's brackets every year while President.

3) I am the stupidest VP in American History.

How could anyone explain it? She! probably has no idea herself
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Jack Bauer said:

apparently this is what she was trying to say..

The NCAA is using the "March Madness" branding and logo for the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship for the first time in 2022.

I have brain farts all the time also. Thankfully, they are never with microphones in TV cameras present. But I don't think any of mine has ever been this bad this is a daily occurrence for her with camera rolling.
historian
BellCountyBear said:

Even sadder: there are times when she's more coherent than her boss.
historian
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Gavin "hair gel" Newsom is the likely 2028 candidate which is even scarier.
historian
KaiBear said:

President Harris is going to have the last laugh.

And the FBI and DOJ will make sure the rest of us learn to laugh along with her.

Don't you mean cackle like a hyena?
historian
It's not always obvious
historian
Jack Bauer said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm convinced there are many politicians who would be working at McDonalds if they hadn't found a way into government service b/c we elect some of the stupidest people on both sides.
AOC, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Lindsey Graham, Jasmine Crockett, Lauren Boebert, Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, to name a few.

She's probably unaware that through Earned Income Tax Credit, many blacks already get checks from the IRS.
historian
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

The video is priceless

I'm guessing she meant 1982.

That said, a vote for Joe is a vote for Kamala.

Joe won't be mentally able all the way until January 20th 2029. He really isn't now.

It's probably Barack Hussein Obama pulling the strings now.
historian
Johnny Bear said:

perrynative said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

She then told the crowd of high school students that the moon is a planet made up of gasses. Unreal.

She also said it's "almost" impossible to get too close to the sun. And don't forget in the past she has talked about how great it was when our astronauts planted the flag on Mars. This woman actually graduated from Yale. I repeat - Yale.

She's a clear illustration of the value of an Ivy a league education.
Forest Bueller_bf
historian said:

Johnny Bear said:

perrynative said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

W. has degrees from Yale and Harvard.

Certainly having those degrees are prestigious.

Obviously, you don't really have to be all that smart to graduate from either institution.

Once you are in, you're in.
historian
I was thinking about W when I typed that. No doubt there are plenty of very smart people at Harvard, etc. But they've been dumbed down for many years and no longer the elite institutions they used to be. Now, it's only about getting a degree so one can get a large paycheck immediately. But many students are unable to get the degree or get the paycheck but don't deserve it.
Johnny Bear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

historian said:

Johnny Bear said:

perrynative said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

W. has degrees from Yale and Harvard.

Certainly having those degrees are prestigious.

Obviously, you don't really have to be all that smart to graduate from either institution.

Once you are in, you're in.

While "W" isn't exactly the smartest guy in the world, he is nowhere near Shiela Jackson Lee on the dumbass meter.
Harrison Bergeron
I think Biden would gain support if he dumped Brown. I suspect many will vote against her.
drahthaar
The list is extensive. Must not leave off the list the Congressman who raised the specter of the Pacific island tipping over due to our buildup on one side of the island.
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

I think Biden would gain support if he dumped Brown. I suspect many will vote against her.

I think you mean "Harris" and hopefully there are enough at least semi-intelligent voters out there that understand that a vote for a Biden second term is effectively a vote for her.
Jack Bauer
Maybe not the dumbest one but the most corrupted cabinet secretary that I have ever seen.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.