It's the jury's turn now

10,479 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by 4th and Inches
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Obvious sham of a trial will serve as a great filter of intelligence in conversation, though
Not an obvious sham to me. He had his day in court and he's guilty.
So if Biden went on trial and 92% of the jury were avowed MAGA people who voted for and also likely contributed to Trump, the Judge was a Republican so committed to the cause he donated money to the Trump victory fund and had a daughter that worked for a Republican political consulting agency, that's how committed they are to the cause, totally committed.

You think a Israeli Jew would get a fair trial in a Palestinian court too I suppose.

Ya think that would be a fair trial??

Hell no, you wouldn't.
What I think and what you think about the trial is immaterial. DT campaign for the presidency is a job interview. As a voter I would look at DT character. Here is my view of what is at stake in DT's convictions.
1) DT is a deeply flawed person with major Character issues. Agree 100%
A rational understanding of DT must include his morals, honor courage, integrity, and ethics
You and I are in danger of allowing a man without a moral compass back in the most powerful office in the world. That thought is sobering to me.
2) "I have come to a point where the USA needs a renewed emphasis on no one is above the law including our powerful, wealthy politicians. So strong sentencing, akin to what you, or me or a black, gay, or poor female would receive! He led crowds in shouting "Lock her up'." )From a friend of mine) These are sobering thoughts. Also agree 100%

The only issue I have is they created a felony out a misdemeanor, a charge nobody else would have been given.

The jury and the judge especially were not impartial at all.
With holding information that goes to the Character of DT in judging him for the highest office of the land is a criminal offense. DT knew that it would harm him so he lied to the American people. We did not in 2015 have a full picture of the man's character with his keeping info from us.
So the conclusion is that 2 extremely flawed individual are running for office, My conclusion is that Trump's proven character matters. Biden has his own faults but not near the magnitude of DT

Biden is a continual liar, Your opinion not mine.
a serial plagiarizer
  • Last year, Biden's campaign used "word-for-word" language from other groups as part of his climate and education policy papers
  • The newly released recommendations from the "Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force" takes whole sections straight from Bernie Sanders' campaign platform
  • Biden's "Build Back Better" slogan is a phrase coined by Bill Clinton in 2006
It's hard seeing too much plagiarism here. You are straining at gnats compared to the giant mosquitos that Trump issues
a corrupt politician Where Biden trials and convictions.
and honestly an extremely creepy old man Has anyone pressed charges as many have done to Trump?
plus the supporter of terrible policies, I like his policies. He ran on them and was elected.

Trump is a corrupt narcissist who has grandiose delusions who has supported decent Economic policy. I would rather vote for decency and policies that I agree with than a candidate who has no character. The US should not let this corrupt man into the Oval Office. Power in the hands of a immoral, chaotic, dishonest man scares me.

I know you disagree with Trump policies. That is your choice and that you agree with Biden policies, again your choice. We all have that choice But, Biden has created many lies over the years out of fabricated events. It is a perpetual issue.

He isn't a decent man. Last time I looked it up at least 7 women claimed some level of inapproriate behavior physically and at least one rape. Unlike with the Trump accusers, this was a legit incident, documented at the time it happened, one had a call into Larry King live at the time of the incident.

To actually believe Biden is decent, is simply a created image. He isn't. I can see that both men are fatally flawed morally. One has gotten a 50 year pass, the other has been under attack since the moment he became a candidate in 2015.

The voter will have the final say in the matter. So we will see.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Obvious sham of a trial will serve as a great filter of intelligence in conversation, though
So if Biden went on trial and 92% of the jury were avowed MAGA people who voted for and also likely contributed to Trump, the Judge was a Republican so committed to the cause he donated money to the Trump victory fund and had a daughter that worked for a Republican political consulting agency, that's how committed they are to the cause, totally committed.

You think a Israeli Jew would get a fair trial in a Palestinian court too I suppose.

Hell no, you wouldn't.
What I think and what you think about the trial is immaterial. DT campaign for the presidency is a job interview. As a voter I would look at DT character. Here is my view of what is at stake in DT's convictions.
A rational understanding of DT must include his morals, honor courage, integrity, and ethics
You and I are in danger of allowing a man without a moral compass back in the most powerful office in the world. That thought is sobering to me.
2) "I have come to a point where the USA needs a renewed emphasis on no one is above the law including our powerful, wealthy politicians. So strong sentencing, akin to what you, or me or a black, gay, or poor female would receive! He led crowds in shouting "Lock her up'." )From a friend of mine) These are sobering thoughts. Also agree 100%

The only issue I have is they created a felony out a misdemeanor, a charge nobody else would have been given.

With holding information that goes to the Character of DT in judging him for the highest office of the land is a criminal offense. DT knew that it would harm him so he lied to the American people. We did not in 2015 have a full picture of the man's character with his keeping info from us.
So the conclusion is that 2 extremely flawed individual are running for office, My conclusion is that Trump's proven character matters. Biden has his own faults but not near the magnitude of DT

a serial plagiarizer
  • Last year, Biden's campaign used "word-for-word" language from other groups as part of his climate and education policy papers
  • The newly released recommendations from the "Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force" takes whole sections straight from Bernie Sanders' campaign platform
It's hard seeing too much plagiarism here. You are straining at gnats compared to the giant mosquitos that Trump issues
and honestly an extremely creepy old man Has anyone pressed charges as many have done to Trump?
plus the supporter of terrible policies, I like his policies. He ran on them and was elected.

Trump is a corrupt narcissist who has grandiose delusions who has supported decent Economic policy. I would rather vote for decency and policies that I agree with than a candidate who has no character. The US should not let this corrupt man into the Oval Office. Power in the hands of a immoral, chaotic, dishonest man scares me.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Hell no, you wouldn't.

So the conclusion is that 2 extremely flawed individual are running for office, Biden is a continual liar a serial plagerizer a corrupt politician and honestly an extremely creepy old man plus the supporter of terrible polcies, Trump is a corrupt narcissist who has grandious delusions who has supported decent Economic policy.

So who is someone else to vote for??

You know in my lifetime I have voted Republican, Democrat, Independent and for nobody. Though I obviously lean conservative on moral issues, on social issues such as welfare I have leaned the other way often.

I am not a Trump fan, but I am a fan for fairness for everybody, Biden and Trump included.

This trail, this jury, this judge and especially the felony charge that should have been a misdemeanor, was not fairness in any way. The scales of justice were not level. A sorely flawed judicial event just happened.
several good thoughts here. Thank you
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Hell no, you wouldn't.

a serial plagiarizer

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden
Biden lied but the thread is about DT.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Hell no, you wouldn't.

a serial plagiarizer

you said Biden being a continual liar was an opinion that you didnt share..

I just showed it wasnt an opinion but fact and you seemed unaware.

Carry on with your happy dance about Trump.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Hell no, you wouldn't.

a serial plagiarizer

you said Biden being a continual liar was an opinion that you didnt share.. He lied on that issue Biden is not continual liar like Trump but this issue is about Trump not Biden.

I just showed it wasn't an opinion but fact and you seemed unaware.Maybe I was unawarw but focus on DT

Carry on with your happy dance about Trump.I am not gleeful but sobered by the convictions.
Cobretti
is this the thread where we can discuss hunter's upcoming federal gun trial and ongoing unpaid alimony case?

oh wait, this is another thread about DT47.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

NYBear said:

Hell no, you wouldn't.

a serial plagiarizer

you said Biden being a continual liar was an opinion that you didnt share.. He lied on that issue Biden is not continual liar like Trump but this issue is about Trump not Biden.

I just showed it wasn't an opinion but fact and you seemed unaware.Maybe I was unawarw but focus on DT

Carry on with your happy dance about Trump.I am not gleeful but sobered by the convictions.

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.