It's the jury's turn now

10,535 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by 4th and Inches
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

De Niro "Government will Perish"

Trump voters "Awesome, hell yeah"

Dude is a total whacko.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Calling something "nonsense" does not make it "nonsense'. It's your opinion. I hope the jury is guided by better values and principles.

This fodder should provide another 2 pages of grievance outrage and ad hominin attacks. As always have fun.
ad hominem
Forest Bueller_bf
OsoCoreyell said:

Doc Holliday said:

De Niro "Government will Perish"

Trump voters "Awesome, hell yeah"

Dude is a total whacko.
Speaking of whacko's

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/first-lady-jill-biden-assures-view-hosts-presidents-bad-poll-numbers-going-turn][/url]
Quote:

First Lady Jill Biden said Wednesday there would be disastrous results and a loss of human rights if former President Trump is re-elected in November.

"We will lose all of our rights," she said on "The View." She had warned earlier that "we cannot take things for granted, and think of the Supreme Court for God's sake. Talk about things getting worse?
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

... grievance outrage and ad hominin attacks. As always have fun.
Pretty much sums up the trial. Nicely done.
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

It's momentous. Obviously.
Did the prosecution ever come up with a crime? Just curious.
Not properly documenting the business accounting paperwork of the payment for the mutually agreed upon non-disclosure agreement between Trump and Daniels.
Redbrickbear
GrowlTowel
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Not properly documenting the business accounting paperwork of the payment for the mutually agreed upon non-disclosure agreement between Trump and Daniels.
Which is the misdemeanor. What was the other crime to elevate it to a felony?
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Calling something "nonsense" does not make it "nonsense'. It's your opinion. I hope the jury is guided by better values and principles.

This fodder should provide another 2 pages of grievance outrage and ad hominin attacks. As always have fun.
ad hominem

There is no personal attack
Harrison Bergeron
The goal is not an ultimately conviction but to interfere in an election. The judge will ensure that occurs with little concern of an obvious overturn on appeal, which will be ignored by the mouthbreathing media.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

ad hominem

There is no personal attack
Sorry, I was just looking at the spelling. I know it's not that big a deal.
Forest Bueller_bf
GrowlTowel said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Which is the misdemeanor. What was the other crime to elevate it to a felony?
The non-disclosure agreement was to supposedly affect the outcome of the election.

The improper filing of the accounting is the misdemeanor.

This is beyond stupid to try and create a felony.

Now they the jurors can use any number of issues besides the accounting to create a misdemeanor, such as tax issues and other issues not being prosecuted here.

It's a bunch of garbage is what it is.
Mothra
Redbrickbear said:

This is the craziest part about the charge. You can turn a simple misdemeanor into a felony by finding Trump committed a felony but don't need to agree on what the felony is?

Simply incredible.
Forest Bueller_bf
Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

This is the craziest part about the charge. You can turn a simple misdemeanor into a felony by finding Trump committed a felony but don't need to agree on what the felony is?

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

Even if Trump was your #1 enemy in the world, if you had even a sliver of decency or modicum of understanding the difference in right and wrong, you would know this terrible and a political show trial simply with the purpose of interfering with the election.
Harrison Bergeron
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

Even if Trump was your #1 enemy in the world, if you had even a sliver of decency or modicum of understanding the difference in right and wrong, you would know this terrible and a political show trial simply with the purpose of interfering with the election.
Correct. The clearest sign of what the left is doing is what it accuses its opponents of doing. It regularly uses voter fraud to undermine elections; now it has added the judiciary. This is the actual, only legitimate THREAT TO DEMOCRACY we face.
redfish961
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

I agree and it's so blatant, I'm not sure how this procedure doesn't smack everyone in the face.

With the lengths that the prosecutors went to in order to create a charge and trial, I really thought they would have more to show.

There is basically nothing to show and this was an extraordinary waste of time and money.

If I was on the jury, I'd have to vote to acquit and it's a no brainer to me. I really wouldn't be able to be swayed because I'm firmly in the acquit mode.

That being said, this is obviously politically charged. With everyone being so polarized, I can't see any other outcome but hung jury.
Johnny Bear
redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

I agree and it's so blatant, I'm not sure how this procedure doesn't smack everyone in the face.

With the lengths that the prosecutors went to in order to create a charge and trial, I really thought they would have more to show.

There is basically nothing to show and this was an extraordinary waste of time and money.

If I was on the jury, I'd have to vote to acquit and it's a no brainer to me. I really wouldn't be able to be swayed because I'm firmly in the acquit mode.

That being said, this is obviously politically charged. With everyone being so polarized, I can't see any other outcome but hung jury.

God willing, that's what will happen (an acquittal would be a miracle of Biblical proportions) but with the overwhelming pressure on this jury to at least convict Trump on something it's going to take an extraordinary act of courage by at least one juror who is willing to risk the virtual wrath of hell on him or herself and possibly even their family to do what would obviously be the right thing. That might happen - but I'm not going to be shocked if it doesn't.
Forest Bueller_bf
Johnny Bear said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

God willing, that's what will happen (an acquittal would be a miracle of Biblical proportions) but with the overwhelming pressure on this jury to at least convict Trump on something it's going to take an extraordinary act of courage by at least one juror who is willing to risk the virtual wrath of hell on him or herself and possibly even their family to do what would obviously be the right thing. That might happen - but I'm not going to be shocked if it doesn't.
The district the jury pool was drawn from is about 80-90% democrat with an obviously activist democrat Judge presiding. The chance of an aquital is about the same chance that a black man in Mississippi had to get a fair trial in 1950.
redfish961
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Johnny Bear said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Simply incredible.
Egregious to be honest.

The district the jury pool was drawn from is about 80-90% democrat with an obviously activist democrat Judge presiding. The chance of an aquital is about the same chance that a black man in Mississippi had to get a fair trial in 1950.
I agree, which is why I think it's going to be hung.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
J.R.
Guilty on all 34 counts by a jury of his peers. Well deserved . Lock him up, Lock him up!!!! "Isn't it Ironic".....Alanis Morrisett!
boognish_bear
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Guilty on all 34 counts by a jury of his peers. Well deserved . Lock him up, Lock him up!!!! "Isn't it Ironic".....Alanis Morrisett!
Lol you have no idea how bad this is going to backfire on democrats
Waco1947
Well, DT is guilty. I am not gleeful because it is sobering that a former President is a convicted felon.
NYBear
Obvious sham of a trial will serve as a great filter of intelligence in conversation, though
When I played football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something.
Doc Holliday
Bestweekeverr
Damn, not even the Truth Social Juror could save him.
chriscbear
redfish961
So, if a presidential candidate ends up being jailed (which I highly doubt) can the GOP primary be redone or it is what it is?

I'd rather have Desantis than either one of these two.

Just wondering if there is any avenue there.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

It very well may. Really doubt it. Lots of older folks may change their vote. My only point here is he is a convicted felon on 34 counts. Just what we need as a President. lol
whitetrash
boognish_bear
redfish961 said:

So, if a presidential candidate ends up being jailed (which I highly doubt) can the GOP primary be redone or it is what it is?

I'd rather have Desantis than either one of these two.

Just wondering if there is any avenue there.

I don't know how all of this works… But that would be great if somehow this leads to us getting a sensible candidate
Bestweekeverr
So if Trump remains the candidate, he won't be able to vote for himself right? Being a convicted felon
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

It very well may. Really doubt it. Lots of older folks may change their vote. My only point here is he is a convicted felon on 34 counts. Just what we need as a President. lol
You're focused on Trump but missing the big picture.

These were insultingly ridiculous charges and we just marked the end of the fairest justice system in the world.
J.R.
For the record, I'm not giddy about this. I think it is well deserved as I have always know that he is a cheat, con man. So embarrassing to the US. Welcome to the 3rd world.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.