This is Collin Allred

8,979 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fre3dombear
Johnny Bear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Allred sighting

That's about as often as he was spotted on the field when we were getting cornholed by UT 49-0 and Aggy 73-10 during his career.

Thanks for bringing up some really bad memories. I sat (i.e. suffered) through most of that 73-10 game in collie station.

That next week for A&M though basically defined their entire time in the big 12 and sec
Johnny Bear
Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Allred sighting

That's about as often as he was spotted on the field when we were getting cornholed by UT 49-0 and Aggy 73-10 during his career.

Thanks for bringing up some really bad memories. I sat (i.e. suffered) through most of that 73-10 game in collie station.

That next week for A&M though basically defined their entire time in the big 12 and sec

What I think you're referring to is the fact that the same aggy team that hung 73 on us lost in Norman 77-0 to OU later that season (don't recall if it was the next week or some point later but I know it happened).
Jack Bauer
The state kidnapping children. This is the Dems platform.

"The lawsuit says the child is currently living with the hospital's 'non-gendered' chaplain."

Fre3dombear
Johnny Bear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Allred sighting

What I think you're referring to is the fact that the same aggy team that hung 73 on us lost in Norman 77-0 to OU later that season (don't recall if it was the next week or some point later but I know it happened).

Si señor

The next week
KaiBear
Jack Bauer said:

"The lawsuit says the child is currently living with the hospital's 'non-gendered' chaplain."

Amazing story.

Feel so sorry for the kid.
boognish_bear
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

This is absolutely a Nazi style policy.

How in hell do you take away a child, BECAUSE, you won't let them destory their natural body as a minor.

Think of the insanity of that ruling.
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

She is trying to make sure he loses the race?

Forest Bueller_bf
boognish_bear said:

Liz just needs to move over to the democrat side of the isle. She effectively is a dem.

Not a big deal, she can support and vote for who she wants to. For some reason though
she is making a big deal out of a nothing.

At least Tulsi had the courage to change her party affiliation. Ans she still seems like a decent nice person.

I think Cheney likes to say. Hey look at me, look at me, I'm a Republican and I'm voting against the big bad
MAGA republicans.

Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is absolutely a Nazi style policy.

More like Soviet

*The Nazis did not like transgenderism

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/lgbtq-institute-in-germany-was-burned-down-by-nazis

https://forward.com/culture/549587/trans-book-burning-library-gay-pride/
Realitybites
Texas Senate Democrat candidate Rep. Colin Allred in 2023 said "rednecks" and non-college educated white Texans are not a "target" of his campaign.

Apparently he is relying on a turnout operation in the inner city areas of San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas to win with Austin thrown in by default.
atomicblast
ShooterTX said:

For decades I have heard that Texas dems were good guys that had nothing in common with the DC dems. Maybe that was true in the past... but not today.

THIS is from the Texas dems convention. THIS is what they believe & support.

You may think that Colin Allred is a good guy because he went to Baylor... but don't forget that he got his law degree at Berkley. He has stated on his website that he believes its important to protect "Trans kids". He is trying to conceal his support for these full on crazy trans ideologies by only openly referring to violence against the "trans kids". In reality, he believes that its possible for kids to be trans... in other words, he supports everything that the Texas dems are supporting in this speech.

Texas dems are every bit as crazy & dangerous as AOC and Nancy Pelosi. They want to target your kids & grandkids with all this disgusting stuff. They want to destroy them, body & soul.

You can vote for Colin Allred because you don't like Ted Cruz... but what you are really saying is that you hate your children.
"Transkids deserve to grow into Healthy adults" by stuffing full of pill and mutilating their bodies to fit with a mental illness.
boognish_bear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Realitybites said:

Texas Senate Democrat candidate Rep. Colin Allred in 2023 said "rednecks" and non-college educated white Texans are not a "target" of his campaign.

Apparently he is relying on a turnout operation in the inner city areas of San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas to win with Austin thrown in by default.

Can you give me a link for you Allred quote. I can't believe he is stupid enough to say such a thing.

And an open question. What should the goverment do about trans kids? They do exist and sometimes do need to be protected. I hate to see children under 16 mutilated and feel bad for the parents. Should we imprison parents that allow it? Turn the little misguided perverts to be ome wards of the state? Once they turn 18 or 21 you can't really stop them.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
KaiBear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Realitybites said:

Can you give me a link for you Allred quote. I can't believe he is stupid enough to say such a thing.

And an open question. What should the goverment do about trans kids? They do exist and sometimes do need to be protected. I hate to see children under 16 mutilated and feel bad for the parents. Should we imprison parents that allow it? Turn the little misguided perverts to be ome wards of the state? Once they turn 18 or 21 you can't really stop them.

Trans kids should be protected from bullying the same as any other kid.

Parents should have the final word about any potential surgery on their children.

Once a trans kid becomes an adult they can choose to have any such elective surgery they wish…..and pay for it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Great post

I agree. I think and hope thats what Alllred meant. Not voting for him but I think he is better than Cruz.
GrowlTowel
Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Allred sighting

Si señor

The next week

Pretty sure that OU game was in College Station.
Fre3dombear
GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Johnny Bear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Allred sighting

Si señor

The next week

Pretty sure that OU game was in College Station.

You could be right. Aggie crossed midfield once
Harrison Bergeron

Realitybites said:

Kids are not transvestites. The government should do absolutely nothing. If anything, the government should arrest the pedophiles promoting transvestites among children.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
There are some teenagers that like to cross dress. The common terminology is transvestite I think. There are also older youngsters that have their organs resworked to change gender. You can claim they don't exist. Wishing doesn't change anything. Sometimes it's poor parenting. Some boys are just feminine and vice versa. I think some do it out of rebellion towards parents. family or society.

Stuff happens.
GrowlTowel
They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determine what nutrients they have that may be extracted for our personal use.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Realitybites said:

Kids are not transvestites. The government should do absolutely nothing. If anything, the government should arrest the pedophiles promoting transvestites among children.

There was once a time when this was not a controversial statement in the Western world.

And people think progress is a one way street
Realitybites
Look. Y'all surrendered on the gay marriage thing, and now we have the ****** thing. You surrender on the ****** thing by retreating to the trench of "not under 18" and "no men in women's sports" and you are going to get the pedophile thing.

A normal healthy society recognizes that healthy human beings are born a certain gender, live out their lives in that gender, and die in that gender. Period.

Neither surgical mutilation nor drug use changes this inherent fact. So quit pretending it is ok after 18 and die on this hill.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

Look. Y'all surrendered on the gay marriage thing, and now we have the ****** thing. You surrender on the ****** thing by retreating to the trench of "not under 18" and "no men in women's sports" and you are going to get the pedophile thing.

A normal healthy society recognizes that healthy human beings are born a certain gender, live out their lives in that gender, and die in that gender. Period.

Neither surgical mutilation nor drug use changes this inherent fact. So quit pretending it is ok after 18 and die on this hill.

I get your point, but people do all sorts of self destructive things after reaching adulthood ( mountain climbing, riding motorcycles, joining a ****ing combat unit ) and society doesn't stop them.

If someone has the cash and wants to mutilate themselves in an expression of their mental illness…..there isn't much anyone can or should do about it.
Realitybites
I'm libertarian enough to allow people to engage in self destructive behavior.

But this LGBT movement isn't simply self destructive, its socially destructive, and like an infection it needs to be eradicated.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I think some people are born with hormones or something inside that dont match their genitalia, I have known adults that are less masculine than most men or more masculine than most women. I dont understand it but some were born that way. I could care less what they do in their home with who and I dont really care if she wears pants or he wears a dress.

I think its still about people trying to control others. Countries that have a more "live and let live" attitude dont have these problems/

Men and wonen shoiuld be tested for sports. Texas used to have a panty check rule but a certain party wasnt happy about it so they went to checking hormone levels, which can be changed. it will ruin female sports.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
The groomers being openly celebrated by the Democratic party and the progressive media are the reason we have kid-trans. It's also one of the reasons we have seen such a dramatic uptick in gay kids. The kids see the special attention that the LGBTQ group gets, and they want that attention. That's why the groomers want the schools, they know it's their manufacturing ground and thought control institutions.

The groomers have control of our public schools, it's been a big priority for them for decades. Democratic voters just don't care and they don't care who they hurt as long as they get their emotional feel good from the TVs talking heads.

Anyone voting democrat is supporting groomers, it's really that simple. They can downplay the damage to kids, the decades of mental and sexual confusion the kids will feel into adulthood, all they want, but they're not fooling anyone. That damage is real and significant, but Progressives just don't care. They only care about what the TV tells them to care about.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

The groomers being openly celebrated by the Democratic party and the progressive media are the reason we have kid-trans. It's also one of the reasons we have seen such a dramatic uptick in gay kids. The kids see the special attention that the LGBTQ group gets, and they want that attention. That's why the groomers want the schools, they know it's their manufacturing ground and thought control institutions.

The groomers have control of our public schools, it's been a big priority for them for decades. Democratic voters just don't care and they don't care who they hurt as long as they get their emotional feel good from the TVs talking heads.

Anyone voting democrat is supporting groomers, it's really that simple. They can downplay the damage to kids, the decades of mental and sexual confusion the kids will feel into adulthood, all they want, but they're not fooling anyone. That damage is real and significant, but Progressives just don't care. They only care about what the TV tells them to care about.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

You are a trip.
Jack Bauer

There are some teenagers that like to cross dress. The common terminology is transvestite I think. There are also older youngsters that have their organs resworked to change gender. You can claim they don't exist. Wishing doesn't change anything. Sometimes it's poor parenting. Some boys are just feminine and vice versa. I think some do it out of rebellion towards parents. family or society.

Stuff happens.

Having your organs "reworked' does not change your gender. Science cannot MAKE operating sexual organs like the ones you are born with. It is all a farce.

This is how women can get a "*****"...

Jack Bauer
Yes, men have been cross dressing for ever and society has either

1) ignored it or
2) mocked it (Bosom Buddies, Some Like it Hot) because there is nothing funnier than a man trying to look feminine

Society didn't care if you played dress up at home or with other adults. Now society demands we celebrate it and involve our kids in it and marginalize these people as civil rights leaders
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jack Bauer said:

1) ignored it or
2) mocked it (Bosom Buddies, Some Like it Hot) because there is nothing funnier than a man trying to look feminine

Society didn't care if you played dress up at home or with other adults. Now society demands we celebrate it and involve our kids in it and marginalize these people as civil rights leaders

I don't know about you but society hasnt demanded I celebrate it. My 7 gks aren't involved in it. I don't kmow that much about Hewitt or Wacos civil leaders. Have we elected any of the trans. people to our government?
whiterock
KaiBear said:

Realitybites said:

Trans kids should be protected from bullying the same as any other kid.

Parents should have the final word about any potential surgery on their children.

Once a trans kid becomes an adult they can choose to have any such elective surgery they wish…..and pay for it.

Logical and classically liberal. Only ideological nutjobs could take exception with it.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

You are a trip.

Yeah, people making sense has to throw you for a loop. I get that you suck at making logical arguments but maybe just start accepting that you're arguments are typically way off point.
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer said:

1) ignored it or

I don't know about you but society hasnt demanded I celebrate it. My 7 gks aren't involved in it. I don't kmow that much about Hewitt or Wacos civil leaders. Have we elected any of the trans. people to our government?

I know your schtick is...well it's not happening in Hewitt so it must not be happening. But it is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.