CNN & THE LIBERAL MEDIA ALREADY THROWING JOE UNDER THE BUS

2,504 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Doc Holliday
xfrodobagginsx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CNN & The Liberal News Are Already Throwing Joe Under The Bus & Wanting Him To Step Down. Look For The Dems To Replace Joe Now!!!

Biden Promised To Let The Trump Tax Cuts Expire & Raise Your Taxes Also By Trillions. This Is His 'Solution' To His Bad Economy!

NOW We Know Why The Democrats INSISTED On Having The Debate So Early....To Give Them Time To Replace Joe When He Collapses!

The Lying Liberal Media Before Today:
"Joe Is As Sharp As A Tac"
Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xfrodobagginsx said:

CNN & The Liberal News Are Already Throwing Joe Under The Bus & Wanting Him To Step Down. Look For The Dems To Replace Joe Now!!!

Biden Promised To Let The Trump Tax Cuts Expire & Raise Your Taxes Also By Trillions. This Is His 'Solution' To His Bad Economy!

NOW We Know Why The Democrats INSISTED On Having The Debate So Early....To Give Them Time To Replace Joe When He Collapses!

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"
Joe and Jill want to stay. Silly you!!!!! Joe is sharp as a marble!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
xfrodobagginsx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"
Joe and Jill want to stay. Silly you!!!!!

I hope Joe stays in the race, because Trump will trounce him.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Me too! Joe survived and did not exit the venue by ambulance. Life is good.

-- Barack Obama
xfrodobagginsx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Ha Ha Ha! This is what they get for being such liar and actively trying to destroy america. I really hope people wake up now to what the Democrat Party is all about.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Ha Ha Ha! This is what they get for being such liar and actively trying to destroy america. I really hope people wake up now to what the Democrat Party is all about.
Don't count on it.Our electorate is as stupid as they have EVER been. Dumber than a bag of hammers!!!

-- Barack Obama
xfrodobagginsx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Don't count on it.Our electorate is as stupid as they have EVER been. Dumber than a bag of hammers!!!

I get it but even the liberal media is turning in biden. That's really bad for him. I really hope he stays in the race because he will be easy to beat.
ABC BEAR
The big winner from tonight's debate is the man who wasn't there, RFK Jr. Look for him to be the biggest recipient of democrat supporters jumping overboard.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

I get it but even the liberal media is turning in biden. That's really bad for him. I really hope he stays in the race because he will be easy to beat.
Me too. He is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!! But most Dems continue to follow their marching orders!!

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Me too. He is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!! But most Dems continue to follow their marching orders!!

Sieg heil

So what if you're struggling! At least it's not trump
Realitybites
ABC BEAR said:

The big winner from tonight's debate is the man who wasn't there, RFK Jr. Look for him to be the biggest recipient of democrat supporters jumping overboard.

I don't know about that. The democrats have become so heavily invested in war and medical fascism that I don't think a majority of their voters can stomach RFK.
J.R.
just a disaster. I do not like Trump whosoever , but ****, Biden wast horrible and feeble.
william
J.R. said:

just a disaster. I do not like Trump whosoever , but ****, Biden wast horrible and feeble.
yep - actually sad to see.

- kkm

but - kamala is even worse - as a candidate.

and newson has personally destroyed california.

is there a moderate, midwest dem governor???

PA.

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

go bears!

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
LIB,MR BEARS
J.R. said:

A true dilemma for a never Trumper like yourself.
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Biden will be replaced as the Democratic Party nominee before their convention.

Absolutely no doubt about it.
KOKQB70
Trump has always had ego and quite the showman, but we need what his leadership can bring again as next President, come on folks.
Harrison Bergeron
J.R. said:

With what policies of Trump did you disagree?
ShooterTX
That's one evil ***** right there.
She had known for years that Joe was unfit... but she craves power more than she respects the country.
There's no way she didn't know.

ShooterTX
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

She had known for years that Joe was unfit... but she craves power more than she respects the country.

DC Dems ALL knew Biden had dementia back in 2020.

So did the national media.

Our people and country have been intentionally trashed for the last 3.5 years.

But a few bucks strategically placed here and there and Biden will quietly disappear and all will be 'forgotten'.

LIB,MR BEARS
Watching Morning Joe to see how the dems are presenting this.

1) they are writing Biden's obituary
2) Trump will destroy democracy and women
LIB,MR BEARS
3) re Trump: LIES,LIES,LIES

So now we know the script
Realitybites
ShooterTX said:

Lady Macbeth enjoys the benefits of being queen.
Whiskey Pete
KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Firmly believe why the debate took place in the first place. Dems knew Biden wouldn't be able to pull it off.

My sister called me last night and asked me what I thought about the debate. I told her that the debate did not go well for Trump. Meaning, Biden was so bad, there's no doubt they'll replace him now and Trump's better off if Biden stayed in the election.
KaiBear
Interesting perspective.

You might be right.
BearFan33
I think we are witnessing a power struggle within the democratic party.

Team Biden wants to keep Biden Inc running (and themselves out of jail). They have been doing everything they can to hide Joe's limitations.

Everyone else wants a new candidate.

The second group forced Team Biden's hand and you saw the result. Team Biden has probably been promising Joe's still got it.

I do agree there will be a buy out offered for Team Biden as well as a promise not to prosecute very soon. We will see if Jill is ready to accept it.

ShooterTX
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Firmly believe why the debate took place in the first place. Dems knew Biden wouldn't be able to pull it off.

My sister called me last night and asked me what I thought about the debate. I told her that the debate did not go well for Trump. Meaning, Biden was so bad, there's no doubt they'll replace him now and Trump's better off if Biden stayed in the election.

This is the first presidential debate I can recall, that happened BEFORE the conventions.
Seems far to suspect to be a coincidence.

I think they planned this all along. They canceled the primaries to get rid of RFK, and force him to go independent. Now he cannot be a replacement candidate at the convention. They didn't want him because he will not be an Obama puppet.

So they did this early so that they could control the convention and replace with another Obama puppet like kamala or Newsom.

Remember that these are the same people who lied about Biden's mental capacities for 4 years. They are truly evil and will stop at nothing to keep their power. They have proven that they are capable of anything... no matter how evil or disgusting.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
BearFan33 said:

Team Biden wants to keep Biden Inc running (and themselves out of jail). They have been doing everything they can to hide Joe's limitations.

The second group forced Team Biden's hand and you saw the result. Team Biden has probably been promising Joe's still got it.

I do agree there will be a buy out offered for Team Biden as well as a promise not to prosecute very soon. We will see if Jill is ready to accept it.

Wrong.

Team Biden is actually Team Obama.

Obama has been running the White House for the past 4 years, and now the whole world knows it.

Team Obama had already eliminated all enemies, such as RFK Jr, Tulsa Gabbord and others.

Team Obama orchestrated the debate last night with their surrogates at CNN.

Team Obama will control the DNC convention, and replace Biden with their chosen puppet.

There is no split in the dems.... that is just for show. No one in the White House was actually shocked or disappointed by last night... those news stories are just BS for the narrative.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
BearFan33 said:

Jill has already gotten her millions up front.

Check our her massive net worth increase over the last 4 years.

Harris is the real stumbling block.

She gave up her safe CA senate seat to become VP ( and help deliver the black vote in 2020 ) only due to the promise to step into the White House as the first woman president once 'health reasons' forced Biden to step down.

Well that promise is unenforceable if Gavin Newsome becomes the 2024 nominee.

So Harris will have to be paid off to keep the black vote content.

Or possibly let Harris become president for a few weeks just to massage her ego and place in the history books.

Wangchung
KaiBear said:

BearFan33 said:

She gave up her safe CA senate seat to become VP ( and help deliver the black vote in 2020 ) only due to the promise to step into the White House as the first woman president once 'health reasons' forced Biden to step down.

Or possibly let Harris become president for a few weeks just to massage her ego and place in the history books.

We will see some massive book deals in the next couple of years. Huge advances to be paid out that could possibly dwarf the $60,000,000 rewarded to the Obama's.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

BearFan33 said:

We will see some massive book deals in the next couple of years. Huge advances to be paid out that could possibly dwarf the $60,000,000 rewarded to the Obama's.
Yep

Book deals that lose money for the publishers more often than not.

And the media says nothing.
J.R.
LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

A true dilemma for a never Trumper like yourself.
on record. sitting this one out. Will write in. Probably Ken Paxton. lol he is your boy
BearFan33
ShooterTX said:

BearFan33 said:

Wrong.

Team Biden is actually Team Obama.

Obama has been running the White House for the past 4 years, and now the whole world knows it.

Team Obama had already eliminated all enemies, such as RFK Jr, Tulsa Gabbord and others.

Team Obama orchestrated the debate last night with their surrogates at CNN.

Team Obama will control the DNC convention, and replace Biden with their chosen puppet.

There is no split in the dems.... that is just for show. No one in the White House was actually shocked or disappointed by last night... those news stories are just BS for the narrative.
While i agree Obama is the kingmaker and his surrogates/proxies are running DC, I don't see what is the advantage of humiliating Joe on national TV. If they were in absolute charge why did they let a demented person run for re-election in the first place. A last minute save the party candidate is very risky IMO.
Doc Holliday
Damn this is gold, but seriously it really is elder abuse

Oldbear83
ABC BEAR said:

This.

I have been following the Democrat forums about the debate, and what I see over and over is variations of 'I cannot ever vote for Trump but now I cannot vote for Biden', which by definition works out to either not voting for President or voting for a third-party candidate like RFK Jr.

The other big winner from last night would be private advisors who will be paid to come up with some way for a Democrat to win the White House - the DNC is absolutely going to hire boatloads of strategists.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
ShooterTX said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

This is the first presidential debate I can recall, that happened BEFORE the conventions.
Seems far to suspect to be a coincidence.

I think they planned this all along. They canceled the primaries to get rid of RFK, and force him to go independent. Now he cannot be a replacement candidate at the convention. They didn't want him because he will not be an Obama puppet.

So they did this early so that they could control the convention and replace with another Obama puppet like kamala or Newsom.

Remember that these are the same people who lied about Biden's mental capacities for 4 years. They are truly evil and will stop at nothing to keep their power. They have proven that they are capable of anything... no matter how evil or disgusting.

From what I have seen, if the Democrats switch out Biden for either Newsome or Harris, they will be unpleasantly surprised by how that plays out.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.