Biden Quitting Campaign

5,161 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chriscbear
Politics is entertaing. Especially right now.
Jacques Strap
Wangchung
Jacques Strap said:

Has all the credibility of a Shlossnagle statement of loyalty.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
chriscbear
This is great parody.
GrowlTowel
Greatness.
Harrison Bergeron
The best part is they threatened democracy by refusing to have a primary so the party can only count on him to quit.

Make your bed, lie in it.
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

The best part is they threatened democracy by refusing to have a primary so the party can only count on him to quit.

Make your bed, lie in it.

Thank God we can count on democrats to save democracy!!!!
LIB,MR BEARS
It's Kamala's party now

Osodecentx
whiterock said:

When you see well sourced political reporting with 180-degree conflicting info, you can assume a war is afoot. This tweet explains what we are probably seeing. And may see for a while. Certainly puts in perspective what we saw in Democrat media after the debate - the median launching an offensive to drive Biden off the ticket.

Who is DC Draino? Who are his sources? Has he broken big stories in the past?
drahthaar
LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Who is her audience? 4 year-olds?
GrowlTowel
drahthaar said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Who is her audience? 4 year-olds?

That is pretty much how liberals view everyone. Take Frank G on this board as an example.
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

When you see well sourced political reporting with 180-degree conflicting info, you can assume a war is afoot. This tweet explains what we are probably seeing. And may see for a while. Certainly puts in perspective what we saw in Democrat media after the debate - the median launching an offensive to drive Biden off the ticket.

Rogan O'Handley, bio here:
https://www.tpusa.com/dcdraino

LIB,MR BEARS
Oldbear83
I understand there are new rules for the second Trump-Biden debate:

1. The debate will start at 1 PM Eastern time

2. Biden will have a staffer nearby to 'explain what the President meant' if needed

3. The stage lights on Trump will be green-hued for 'complexion equality' purposes

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

He's a guy with opinions. As are you & i
But no better access than you or I

Rogan O'Handley (@DC_Draino) is a former entertainment lawyer who now posts conservative political commentary and news on social media to his more than 5 million combined followers. He earned two bachelor degrees, magna cum laude, in political science and criminal justice from Northeastern University. He earned his law degree from the University of Chicago Law School.
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Rogan O'Handley (@DC_Draino) is a former entertainment lawyer who now posts conservative political commentary and news on social media to his more than 5 million combined followers. He earned two bachelor degrees, magna cum laude, in political science and criminal justice from Northeastern University. He earned his law degree from the University of Chicago Law School.

Maybe, maybe not. 5,000,000 followers usually denotes some consistency.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
whiterock
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

and some stroke with electeds and other commentators. He's a very bright guy, gifted communicator (makes more doing it than practicing law), and lives the political milieu, in no small part because people who persuade him can tap into his following of 5m people......or bear the wrath of it if they get crossways with him.

I don't always agree with him. But the analysis he posted above is sound. Comports with what I have seen & intuited.

But rather than wallow around in genetic fallacy, perhaps OSO should tell us where his assessment has proven incorrect, rather than just throw bricks at someone he finds too enthusiastically partisan/conservative to be a good Republican.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

and some stroke with electeds and other commentators. He's a very bright guy, gifted communicator (makes more doing it than practicing law), and lives the political milieu, in no small part because people who persuade him can tap into his following of 5m people......or bear the wrath of it if they get crossways with him.

I don't always agree with him. But the analysis he posted above is sound. Comports with what I have seen & intuited.

But rather than wallow around in genetic fallacy, perhaps OSO should tell us where his assessment has proven incorrect, rather than just throw bricks at someone he finds too enthusiastically partisan/conservative to be a good Republican.

He's just a guy with an opinion looking for clicks
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

avoiding substance with ad hominem, again. What did he say that was incorrect?
Harrison Bergeron
Biden is the only choice.

The best option likely is Gavin Newsom - he's a failed idiot but he's handsome and charming and the media will treat him like a god.

But this is Identity Politics Democrats - have to pick the black woman.

Kamala may be the worse politician in history. No dicks to suck her way to the top now.
chriscbear
For temporary purposes, Kamala better than Joe ?
Johnny Bear
chriscbear said:

For temporary purposes, Kamala better than Joe ?

Other than being younger and slightly more articulate than Biden (of course who wouldn't be more articulate than Biden) no she wouldn't be any better - even temporarily - and in some ways might be even worse (assuming that's even possible).
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Biden is the only choice.

The best option likely is Gavin Newsom - he's a failed idiot but he's handsome and charming and the media will treat him like a god.

But this is Identity Politics Democrats - have to pick the black woman.

Kamala may be the worse politician in history. No dicks to suck her way to the top now.

Harris will not be the nominee under any circumstances.
As her poll numbers are worse than Biden's.

Though she might be tossed a 'bone' and be allowed to be president for a few weeks when/ if Biden steps down.

Thereby keeping a promise to Harris in 2020 to make her the first woman president.

Otherwise Harris is going to go scorched earth on the eventual Dem nominee.

Governor of Pennsylvania…..white male
or
Governor of CA….white male
or the current front runner-Governor of Micjigan

white female
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

What did he say that has happened? How often has he been correct in the past?
He's a former entertainment lawyer turned social media influencer

Whoever posts this doesn't trust him. Why not give him some clicks?

Rogan O'Handley, better known by the name DC Draino, is an American right-wing political commentator, social media influencer, and former entertainment lawyer.[url=https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Rogan_O'Handley#cite_note-:0-1][/url] He has amassed a following of more than 5 million followers on Facebook Instagram and X (formerly Twitter) combined as of March 2024.

Forest Bueller_bf
LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Good grief she is dumber than a box of bricks.

Biden isn't much of a downgrade from her, I don't see the purpose of a
replacement if this is the replacement.

There is a reason she was totally destroyed by Tulsi in the debates back in

Some people are just blessed to fall up. Harris is example 1A.

LIB,MR BEARS
He just cannot get the simplest things correct.

BearFan33
Joe has got to run. There is simply no product to sell for Biden Inc. if he quits.

Jill should have got herself in the senate
whitetrash
Forest Bueller_bf said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

When you start out on your knees, you don't have as far to fall.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Regardless of any promises made to Harris in 2020.

She will not get the Dem nomination for president in 2024.

Harris is simply too stupid for even the woke crowd to stomach.

Respective governors of Michigan, Pennsylvania and California are all now trying to convince the Big Donors to support their efforts.

Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Regardless of any promises made to Harris in 2020.

She will not get the Dem nomination for president in 2024.

Harris is simply too stupid for even the woke crowd to stomach.

Respective governors of Michigan, Pennsylvania and California are all now trying to convince the Big Donors to support their efforts.

I don't get this. How could even the Dems brush aside the first black woman president married to a white guy that is as smart and as articulate as her? Who cares if her Dad was a slave owner? Or her granddad was a slave owner? She's just 2 generations removed descendant of a slave owner. Who cares?

The BLM machine would erupt all over earth if they stick an old white guy that destroyed California or even a white woman at the top of the ticket ahead of Heels Up Harris

That's why it will be Biden as long as God hasn't yet called him to his eternal reward of helping murder 60,000,000 babies and incarcerating generations of black men. This is all scripted.

No laws been changed of note since 2020. Even see Wisconsin drop box law just today

Biden by 8,000,000+
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

What did he say that has happened? How often has he been correct in the past?
He's a former entertainment lawyer turned social media influencer

Whoever posts this doesn't trust him. Why not give him some clicks?

Rogan O'Handley, better known by the name DC Draino, is an American right-wing political commentator, social media influencer, and former entertainment lawyer.[url=https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Rogan_O'Handley#cite_note-:0-1][/url] He has amassed a following of more than 5 million followers on Facebook Instagram and X (formerly Twitter) combined as of March 2024.

So your response is that because someone else with an impressive law degree and a blog with a readership of 30k disagrees with him, his own impressive law degree and 5 million readership is irrelevant.

You could not possibly have posted a better example of how self-defeating moderate arrogance can be. The question about which guy will have more impact on the coming election is fairly obvious. But he's not of any interest to you because…..harrumph! Nope, better to write in the name of the mailman rather than try to understand what's happening because it might require harder choices than you're willing to make.

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.