Should trump change his VP?

9,653 Views | 170 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by boognish_bear
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are going to tell women that they are are not understanding his comments on women correctly? They are falling for a misrepresentation? This is going to go over well...

Why don't you just tell them to they should go ask a man to explain how JT Vance is good for them, they just dont understand. Wow, you guys are going from bad to worse.

Vance is going to be a negative. You cannot tell people what they are supposed to hear...
ATL Bear
KaiBear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

The white women army is developing

It's crap like this that explains why the 19th Amendment wasn't passed unanimously.

Passage of the 19th amendment remains the 2nd biggest mistake in US history.
What was the first? Passage of the 13th? Good grief.
FLBear5630
BearFan33 said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearWithMe said:

FLBear5630 said:

BearWithMe said:

boognish_bear said:

My wife was pretty excited when Vance was first announced....but the more she hears now though the less enthusiasm she's having for the pick.

Agree that the top ticket is what really matters....but in a race that may end up having pretty tight margins any slight negative could be damaging.

This is how I feel as well. We can argue and debate whose worse between Trump & Kamala, but the average American has a poor opinion on both, making the VP picks way more consequential than a typical election.

IMO Vance was a terrible pick from a strategic front, as all he really does is represent the voter base that was already voting Trump to begin with.

Vance was a hubris pick that is going to come back and bite Trump. Scott, Haley, Burchum, even Gabbard would have been good picks as they bring something to the table. Vance brings nothing and even looks like a grooming to continue 8 more years of Trump after he is done. That is going to be deterrent to vote for them.
100% agree. Any of the names mentioned would have been significantly better.

Haley would have been horrific... he would have lost his base.
I disagree, where would they go? Harris? Trump is not losing his base! Hell, half of you are saying he could put a Dem on the ticket in Gabbard and do fine. Haley may be pro-Ukraine, but she also has legit conservative history and believes.

Also, Haley is a pro, she would not have said anything that irritated the Base and would have stressed what she did consistent with Bases believe. She is not a loose cannon.

The difference is that Haley or Gabbard would have appealed to votes that Trump doesn't have and irritates people not going away from Trump.

Vance on the other hand, rubs salt in the eyes of the people Trump is trying to attract.

Tulsi didn't insult the MAGA base like Haley has. And for not being apart of the MAGA base Tulsi has actually been fairly deferential and respectful to our concerns. I think Tulsi is a populist at heart and there is nothing the uniparty hates more than populism and nationalism.

DeSantis was adept at walking that fine line between running against Trump and keeping his critiques directed at Trump the man without insulting the MAGA base... Haley ran over the line like she was in a F1 race.

Haley has always been a manufacturered/astro turf candidate without any real grassroots support and the base knows this.
Trump is not losing the base over Haley, maybe you would since you feel that strongly about someone that went to battle for Trump at the UN and called both Russia and China to task. But, the rest are so Trump-centric it don't matter.
I'd be OK with Haley being US rep to the UN again, but that's about all.

Tulsi won a lot of love from me for her break away from the democrat party and her savaging KH on the debate stage. She has evaluated Trump objectively and supports him. But VP is a hard no for me. She is one heartbeat away from being POTUS and, I believe still quite liberal in a lot of her positions. I hope he rewards her with a cabinet position but not VP.
I have no issues with Gabbard in the Cabinet. VP? One heart beat from POTUS? She is still a Dem at heart. The more I think of it, as much as I like her. Cabinet is good...
FLBear5630
ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

It's crap like this that explains why the 19th Amendment wasn't passed unanimously.

Geez, guys. Yeah, I can't for the life of me see why Trump has a problem with Suburban, College Educated women. Mystery...
muddybrazos
FLBear5630 said:

muddybrazos said:

FLBear5630 said:

muddybrazos said:

FLBear5630 said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearFan33 said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearWithMe said:

FLBear5630 said:

BearWithMe said:

boognish_bear said:

My wife was pretty excited when Vance was first announced....but the more she hears now though the less enthusiasm she's having for the pick.

Agree that the top ticket is what really matters....but in a race that may end up having pretty tight margins any slight negative could be damaging.

This is how I feel as well. We can argue and debate whose worse between Trump & Kamala, but the average American has a poor opinion on both, making the VP picks way more consequential than a typical election.

IMO Vance was a terrible pick from a strategic front, as all he really does is represent the voter base that was already voting Trump to begin with.

Vance was a hubris pick that is going to come back and bite Trump. Scott, Haley, Burchum, even Gabbard would have been good picks as they bring something to the table. Vance brings nothing and even looks like a grooming to continue 8 more years of Trump after he is done. That is going to be deterrent to vote for them.

I disagree, where would they go? Harris? Trump is not losing his base! Hell, half of you are saying he could put a Dem on the ticket in Gabbard and do fine. Haley may be pro-Ukraine, but she also has legit conservative history and believes.

Also, Haley is a pro, she would not have said anything that irritated the Base and would have stressed what she did consistent with Bases believe. She is not a loose cannon.

The difference is that Haley or Gabbard would have appealed to votes that Trump doesn't have and irritates people not going away from Trump.

Vance on the other hand, rubs salt in the eyes of the people Trump is trying to attract.

Tulsi didn't insult the MAGA base like Haley has. And for not being apart of the MAGA base Tulsi has actually been fairly deferential and respectful to our concerns. I think Tulsi is a populist at heart and there is nothing the uniparty hates more than populism and nationalism.

DeSantis was adept at walking that fine line between running against Trump and keeping his critiques directed at Trump the man without insulting the MAGA base... Haley ran over the line like she was in a F1 race.

Haley has always been a manufacturered/astro turf candidate without any real grassroots support and the base knows this.
Trump is not losing the base over Haley, maybe you would since you feel that strongly about someone that went to battle for Trump at the UN and called both Russia and China to task. But, the rest are so Trump-centric it don't matter.

Tulsi won a lot of love from me for her break away from the democrat party and her savaging KH on the debate stage. She has evaluated Trump objectively and supports him. But VP is a hard no for me. She is one heartbeat away from being POTUS and, I believe still quite liberal in a lot of her positions. I hope he rewards her with a cabinet position but not VP.

Since she "saw the light" I have also been impressed by and have agreed with virtually everything I've heard Gabbard say - but you're right - there are definitely some concerning things in her dimcrat past. One of those is buying into the climate scam. While I don't think we truly know if she really does or did actually believe in the climate BS or if it was just something she dutifully pledged allegiance to while trying to succeed as a dimcrat (since it is a sacrament of the party along with abortion) but I haven't heard her disavow it since the conversion. Still like the current version of her, but when she was a dimcrat she talked the talk and walked the walk of a dimcrat.
I think where you live has a lot to do with whether you believe the Climate stuff or not. Living in FL by the water, we are seeing water temps that are really high and not usual. The Gulf is usually warm in the summer, but it is getting to 90 in June. One or two years, ok. But it seems to be getting warmer more consistently and we are seeing more extreme heat. Tampa was never a 100 degrees place due to sea breeze, but I am seeing 100's, Phoenix type temps more often.

What is causing it? I don't know, but we are seeing coral kills, fish migrations and more red tides. All of a sudden we are seeing way more sharks and different species, some don't make sense Great Whites in the Gulf??? They may have always been there and we are just getting better information but it is different info than before.

I can see her being from Hawaii being more concerned over climate.
When has it been 100 in Tampa? the answer is not in 2024. I just googled the max temp for Tampa in July 24 and its 94. June was 93. I just spent the past week in Orlando and it was pretty typical summer weather in Florida of about 89-92 every day. 10 day weather forecast for Tampa shows 89-93 for the highs which is what I would assume for Tampa summertime.
I live here. My thermostat and the one at work has hit it several times. Officially, from May 29 to Jun 9 we hit over 97 seven times. 95 days has become the new norm, we used to see 90-92 consistently, now it is 95 pretty often. just didn't pick a City. I take our boat out every weekend and see the water temp, the gulf was 90 on Sunday. My pool was up to 90 in June. Don't tell me what the weather is where I live. It is hotter than it has been and I lived here since 1978.
Well, I already know you live there and you're going off your car or some random thermometer but I googled the official temps for Tampa and its what i posted above. You are like the climate alarmists cherry picking data to reinforce your narrative. And I live in Charleston and our summer weather is always the same. 78-92 or 93 everyday. Cools down to the lower 80s in the evening and always humid as it gets. Right now i'm in Myrtle Beach and its 83 and raining.
So did I, it was 99 officially. You literalist are ridiculous. ,You get the point. The point is that Gabbard being into the Climate is not unexpected as the Sen from Hawaii. She may also disagree with you because of her observations, I guarantee she gets out in the surf more than we do. There is definitely changes in the weather and if it is climate based I don't know, but it should not be ignored.

Tampa Bay has been record-breaking hot this year. What that means for summer.

Water temperatures off Florida may have broken world record (tampabay.com)

Record-breaking heat scorches the Tampa Bay area | WFLA

July was the hottest month in Tampa's history. Again. (tampabay.com)

Tampa is on track for record-breaking heat | WUSF

In parts of Tampa Bay, more people are going to the ER amid record heat

Should I keep going? Or do you prefer to argue over of a F-ing degree... It's hot, hotter than normal and we are definitely looking at water rise and increased storm. I am on several Transportation Resiliency Committee looking at mitigation measures. The data is scary. There are some good ideas to protect areas, but I am sure the don't spend crowd will kill them. There is one in Galveston now that makes sense.

How sea level rise affects the Tampa Bay area | wtsp.com

I know, deep state... Now the Corps, DOD, NOAA, and Coast Guard are infiltrated and lying to us...
As per usual you're wrong unless you're referring to 1985 or 2020.

It might come as a shock, but Tampa has never officially hit 100 degrees. Since they began keeping track of temperatures in Tampa back in 1890, Tampa has only ever made it as high as 99 degrees.
From 1890 until 1939, temperatures were measured at the weather station in downtown Tampa. Since 1940, temperatures in Tampa have been measured at Tampa's International Airport.
Back in McFly's day, Tampa recorded a 99-degree day on June 5th, 1985. The next time we saw a 99-degree day was on June 26, 2020.
4th and Inches
ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

the 17th is pretty bad
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
ron.reagan

'Vance said he converted because he "became persuaded over time that Catholicism was true [...] and Augustine gave me a way to understand Christian faith in a strongly intellectual way", further describing Catholic theology's influence on his political views'

So has a Hindu wedding, converts to catholic from baptist, wants to hike minimum wage and ban abortion under any reason. Impressive he won an election in Ohio
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Voters who prioritize feelings over logic.

SMDH.
TrojanMoondoggie
FLBear5630 said:

BearFan33 said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearWithMe said:

FLBear5630 said:

BearWithMe said:

boognish_bear said:

I have no issues with Gabbard in the Cabinet. VP? One heart beat from POTUS? She is still a Dem at heart. The more I think of it, as much as I like her. Cabinet is good...

One step away from the presidency isn't exactly THE presidency though. I understand what you're saying but TG runs circles around KH. I would trust her more as president than KH. And as far as her being a former Democrat, so was DT. I have even seen an interview where DT said he's actually more of a Democrat than a Republican. So there's that. She speaks mote in line with DT as the Independent she now is than the Democrat she was. True though that she still has some of her Liberal ideas too.
I wasn't excited about JDV in the first place. He already was going to have to dig himself out from under the comments he made using DT's name in the same sentence as the "H" word. In addition to the other comments he made about him. Now he has to get himself out of this one.
The goal is to get DT back in the White House and I think even TG would have had a better chance at helping that cause out than JDV. She still has liberal tendencies no doubt, but it's being noted that even KH is going to have to shed her far left beliefs and go with a more moderate VP pick. Which won't please her fellow far left friends one iota either.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Not sure how a Billionaire Governor from North Dakota helps his campaign.

At least Vance can talk about being born a poor kid from a broken home in the Rust Belt/Appalachia

I doubt Doug Burgum is a liability on a ticket...but he certainly does not seem to be a asset
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

So has a Hindu wedding, converts to catholic from baptist, wants to hike minimum wage and ban abortion under any reason. Impressive he won an election in Ohio

Technically it looks like they had a Christian wedding in Kentucky and a Hindu blessing ceremony at a later date.

[JD and Usha Vance met at Yale Law School and got married in Kentucky in 2014. They had a separate Hindu wedding blessing conducted by a Hindu priest, in addition to a traditional Christian ceremony. They have three children. ]
4th and Inches
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Voters who prioritize feelings over logic.

SMDH.
we have been shifting that way for years.. average person doesnt know what the govt actually does and how it works
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
FLBear5630
muddybrazos said:

FLBear5630 said:

muddybrazos said:

FLBear5630 said:

muddybrazos said:

FLBear5630 said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearFan33 said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearWithMe said:

FLBear5630 said:

BearWithMe said:

boognish_bear said:

Since she "saw the light" I have also been impressed by and have agreed with virtually everything I've heard Gabbard say - but you're right - there are definitely some concerning things in her dimcrat past. One of those is buying into the climate scam. While I don't think we truly know if she really does or did actually believe in the climate BS or if it was just something she dutifully pledged allegiance to while trying to succeed as a dimcrat (since it is a sacrament of the party along with abortion) but I haven't heard her disavow it since the conversion. Still like the current version of her, but when she was a dimcrat she talked the talk and walked the walk of a dimcrat.
I think where you live has a lot to do with whether you believe the Climate stuff or not. Living in FL by the water, we are seeing water temps that are really high and not usual. The Gulf is usually warm in the summer, but it is getting to 90 in June. One or two years, ok. But it seems to be getting warmer more consistently and we are seeing more extreme heat. Tampa was never a 100 degrees place due to sea breeze, but I am seeing 100's, Phoenix type temps more often.

What is causing it? I don't know, but we are seeing coral kills, fish migrations and more red tides. All of a sudden we are seeing way more sharks and different species, some don't make sense Great Whites in the Gulf??? They may have always been there and we are just getting better information but it is different info than before.

I can see her being from Hawaii being more concerned over climate.
When has it been 100 in Tampa? the answer is not in 2024. I just googled the max temp for Tampa in July 24 and its 94. June was 93. I just spent the past week in Orlando and it was pretty typical summer weather in Florida of about 89-92 every day. 10 day weather forecast for Tampa shows 89-93 for the highs which is what I would assume for Tampa summertime.
I live here. My thermostat and the one at work has hit it several times. Officially, from May 29 to Jun 9 we hit over 97 seven times. 95 days has become the new norm, we used to see 90-92 consistently, now it is 95 pretty often. just didn't pick a City. I take our boat out every weekend and see the water temp, the gulf was 90 on Sunday. My pool was up to 90 in June. Don't tell me what the weather is where I live. It is hotter than it has been and I lived here since 1978.
Well, I already know you live there and you're going off your car or some random thermometer but I googled the official temps for Tampa and its what i posted above. You are like the climate alarmists cherry picking data to reinforce your narrative. And I live in Charleston and our summer weather is always the same. 78-92 or 93 everyday. Cools down to the lower 80s in the evening and always humid as it gets. Right now i'm in Myrtle Beach and its 83 and raining.
So did I, it was 99 officially. You literalist are ridiculous. ,You get the point. The point is that Gabbard being into the Climate is not unexpected as the Sen from Hawaii. She may also disagree with you because of her observations, I guarantee she gets out in the surf more than we do. There is definitely changes in the weather and if it is climate based I don't know, but it should not be ignored.

Tampa Bay has been record-breaking hot this year. What that means for summer.

Record-breaking heat scorches the Tampa Bay area | WFLA

July was the hottest month in Tampa's history. Again. (tampabay.com)

Tampa is on track for record-breaking heat | WUSF

In parts of Tampa Bay, more people are going to the ER amid record heat

Should I keep going? Or do you prefer to argue over of a F-ing degree... It's hot, hotter than normal and we are definitely looking at water rise and increased storm. I am on several Transportation Resiliency Committee looking at mitigation measures. The data is scary. There are some good ideas to protect areas, but I am sure the don't spend crowd will kill them. There is one in Galveston now that makes sense.

How sea level rise affects the Tampa Bay area | wtsp.com

I know, deep state... Now the Corps, DOD, NOAA, and Coast Guard are infiltrated and lying to us...
As per usual you're wrong unless you're referring to 1985 or 2020.

It might come as a shock, but Tampa has never officially hit 100 degrees. Since they began keeping track of temperatures in Tampa back in 1890, Tampa has only ever made it as high as 99 degrees.
From 1890 until 1939, temperatures were measured at the weather station in downtown Tampa. Since 1940, temperatures in Tampa have been measured at Tampa's International Airport.
Back in McFly's day, Tampa recorded a 99-degree day on June 5th, 1985. The next time we saw a 99-degree day was on June 26, 2020.
********, you do know there is more to a Region than the airport, no one lives at an airport. It can be 65 there and not matter. Check the temperatures around Tampa or read the articles I posted. Tampa is always hot, so we are not on the scary end. Look at Phoenix or even Dallas. But, keep looking for whatever you can hang your hat on to say it isn't happening. The Gulf was at 100 degrees last year. Don't tell me, not at Marker 27 was really 98, see no climate issues...

I connect 7 different articles showing an issue and what you focus on is that the TIA location was 2 degrees different. Really, you are able to do that with a straight face? You are proud of that is how you look at issues, find one discrepancy that has nothing to do with the original idea and just hammer that? Small people...

People like you are the f-ing problem in this Country, worse the Kamala and her friends and that takes some work.
Bestweekeverr
JD Vance is currently going viral for couches and dolphins
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Yes, Vance is going to hurt him with the voters he needs. He is already offending women without Children.

Trump thought he had this thing wrapped up, he needs a women to counter... Not Vance.

He was not likely to get those voters in the first place....they are one of the most Blue demographics out there.

He wasn't ever going to get that demographic, but it could cause a few of them to take the time to vote against Trump instead of doing nothing.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

At least Vance can talk about being born a poor kid from a broken home in the Rust Belt/Appalachia

I doubt Doug Burgum is a liability on a ticket...but he certainly does not seem to be an asset
VPs only move the needle in one direction, and that's down. All you want from a Presidential running mate is for them not to be a liability and build up/promo the person at the top of the ticket. The last thing you want is for them to be their own show with their own issues. I thought initially Vance wouldn't be a liability but alas here we are.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

I doubt Doug Burgum is a liability on a ticket...but he certainly does not seem to be an asset
VPs only move the needle in one direction, and that's down. All you want from a Presidential running mate is for them not to be a liability and build up/promo the person at the top of the ticket. The last thing you want is for them to be their own show with their own issues. I thought initially Vance wouldn't be a liability but alas here we are.

Well that was pretty ignorant... democrats infamously demonized guys like John McCain and Romney who are as solidly Uniparty as there has ever been
Aliceinbubbleland
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

Well that was pretty ignorant... democrats infamously demonized guys like John McCain and Romney who are as solidly Uniparty as there has ever been
Wait! Whut? I believe it was Trump who demonized McCain. MAGA's make it so damned ****ing easy to correct.
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

Wait! Whut? I believe it was Trump who demonized McCain. MAGA's make it so damned ****ing easy to correct.
lol, Trump demonized McCain during his (McCains) presidential run? Did Trump also demonize Romney during his 4 years later? LoL

John McCain was probably a decent man but did the American people no favors while in congress.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Johnny Bear
FLBear5630 said:

You are going to tell women that they are are not understanding his comments on women correctly? They are falling for a misrepresentation? This is going to go over well...

Why don't you just tell them to they should go ask a man to explain how JT Vance is good for them, they just dont understand. Wow, you guys are going from bad to worse.

Vance is going to be a negative. You cannot tell people what they are supposed to hear...

If the comment is being deliberately distorted and mischaracterized then by all means the record should be corrected. What's so hard to understand about that?

Furthermore, if referring to certain political figures as "childless cat ladies" is enough cause a material number of emotion based voters to vote for continued inflation, continued open borders, continued stupid energy policies, continued exploding crime, continued endless wars and the risk of WWIII, etc. to the point that it swings the election then let's just surrender now because it's over for America.

Redbrickbear
40 million would be better…

FLBear5630
Johnny Bear said:

FLBear5630 said:

If the comment is being deliberately distorted and mischaracterized then by all means the record should be corrected. What's so hard to understand about that?

Furthermore, if referring to certain political figures as "childless cat ladies" is enough cause a material number of emotion based voters to vote for continued inflation, continued open borders, continued stupid energy policies, continued exploding crime, continued endless wars and the risk of WWIII, etc. to the point that it swings the election then let's just surrender now because it's over for America.

Because it is an election, not a debate. It does not matter how you think it is being misrepresented, it is how it is received. Telling people how they should interpret info will only alienate. That does not help ...
EatMoreSalmon
Redbrickbear said:

"People we want you to vote for allowed 8-20 million illegal migrants in the country so we can demonize anyone we don't want you to vote for by claiming they are insensitive for wanting to deport those illegal migrants."
The_barBEARian
Redbrickbear said:

The most insidious part is on top of receiving tax payer services without paying any taxes themselves.... these people are counted in the census count used to distribute Congressional seats... how has there not been a forced government shut down over something so blatantly opposed to the interests of American tax payers?????
boognish_bear
Bestweekeverr said:

JD Vance is currently going viral for couches and dolphins

Also for this

boognish_bear
4th and Inches
Not been a good week for Vamce.. he should take a vacation from speaking to the press.. I hear basements in Delaware are nice this time of year
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
muddybrazos
boognish_bear said:

I would love for my taxes to go towards helping Americans have more kids. Instead we get foreign wars and illegal aliens that get a benefit friom my thefted income.
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

What the hell are you responding too?
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

boognish_bear said:

I would love for my taxes to go towards helping Americans have more kids. Instead we get foreign wars and illegal aliens that get a benefit friom my thefted income.

Amen

I would be happy for an increased tax that went straight to families raising more than 2 kids

It would benefit the USA long term more than our trillion dollar wars of choice over in no name diarrhea-Stan
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

I assume the Media and your everyday standard liberal who thought McCain (the war criminal) and Mitt Romney (the corporatist-centrist Mormon) were the Devil and the end of history.

I was alive for both campaigns and while McCain and Romney were both terrible people (for very different reasons) neither was a "threat to our sacred democracy"
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

I assume the Media and your everyday standard liberal who thought McCain (the war criminal) and Mitt Romney (the corporatist-centrist Mormon) were the Devil and the end of history.

I was alive for both campaigns and while McCain and Romney were both terrible people (for very different reasons) neither was a "threat to our sacred democracy"
How is that germane to my reply?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.