Tucker's attempt to normalize Nick Fuentes

393,863 Views | 4527 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by BigGameBaylorBear
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

Christ never preached hatred towards anyone. And he certainly never taught anyone to hate Jews since He was one Himself. He told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

And if any group of people is satanic, it's those who go against God's teachings, especially those who abuse scripture to promote lies (ie Talarico).

The evangelical right will happily go antisemitic if and when the time comes. Take this thread. 100+ pages devoted to vilifying Nick Fuentes, and the OP admits he would vote for him over a Democrat. They are all about political expediency.
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.

You really think so?
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Sam Lowry said:

The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.

You really think so?

Yeah, I think his patriotism has been hijacked. He should reclaim it and put it to good use.
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

fubar said:

Sam Lowry said:

The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.

You really think so?

Yeah, I think his patriotism has been hijacked. He should reclaim it and put it to good use.

I admire your optimism.

Well put.
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.

Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

Christ never preached hatred towards anyone. And he certainly never taught anyone to hate Jews since He was one Himself. He told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

And if any group of people is satanic, it's those who go against God's teachings, especially those who abuse scripture to promote lies (ie Talarico).

The evangelical right will happily go antisemitic if and when the time comes. Take this thread. 100+ pages devoted to vilifying Nick Fuentes, and the OP admits he would vote for him over a Democrat. They are all about political expediency.


What an absurd statement. In the hypothetical you posed of "pick your poison," yes I'd choose the conservative with anti-Semitic views over the degenerate who supports transing children, killing babies in the womb, open borders and in general anti-Judeo Christian mores. So would any conservative.

The idea that means I'd join Fuentes in his anti-semitism is just utterly stupid logic. One can disagree with a candidate on certain positions - even vehemently so - and still vote for him as between two fallible options. It's incredible to me that concept is just completely lost on you.

I disagree with Trump on a lot and find some of his beliefs disgusting. But he's still miles better than Kamala

The irony in all of this is it's not the evangelicals who are the antisemites in the party, but instead your fellow Catholics. If your original statement had been "The Catholic right will happily go anti-Semitic if and when the time comes," I wouldn't have disagreed, as there is ample evidence of that already occurring.
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

The_barBEARian said:



I suppose those are hooded, demonic Jews controlling things in the background? I hate to see you waste your mind and energy on these bogus theories. Just look where they lead historically. You could do so much better.


If I softened my approach Sam, you would take my place as the most hated man on Sicem365. I cant have that.

I admire that you are willing to vehemently defend your opinions even when they are unpopular. From one man to another, I respect that!
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

Christ never preached hatred towards anyone. And he certainly never taught anyone to hate Jews since He was one Himself. He told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

And if any group of people is satanic, it's those who go against God's teachings, especially those who abuse scripture to promote lies (ie Talarico).

The evangelical right will happily go antisemitic if and when the time comes. Take this thread. 100+ pages devoted to vilifying Nick Fuentes, and the OP admits he would vote for him over a Democrat. They are all about political expediency.


That's a very broad brush there, Sam
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

Christ never preached hatred towards anyone. And he certainly never taught anyone to hate Jews since He was one Himself. He told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

And if any group of people is satanic, it's those who go against God's teachings, especially those who abuse scripture to promote lies (ie Talarico).

The evangelical right will happily go antisemitic if and when the time comes. Take this thread. 100+ pages devoted to vilifying Nick Fuentes, and the OP admits he would vote for him over a Democrat. They are all about political expediency.

Any bigot, regardless of political views, is not following the teachings of Christ. Christ taught live, not hatred.

Sane people refuse to vote for Dems because they are crazy with crazy ideas and evil agendas. That's the intelligent and rational thing to do regardless who the opposing candidate is.

Finally, it's nearly impossible for a bigot of limited intelligence like Fuentes being nominated for any office. Suggesting him as a candidate is a red herring. Dems voting for similar crazies is far more likely as we've seen this happen repeatedly with DSA candidates across the country.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra, how do you feel about this?

Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

Christ never preached hatred towards anyone. And he certainly never taught anyone to hate Jews since He was one Himself. He told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

And if any group of people is satanic, it's those who go against God's teachings, especially those who abuse scripture to promote lies (ie Talarico).

The evangelical right will happily go antisemitic if and when the time comes. Take this thread. 100+ pages devoted to vilifying Nick Fuentes, and the OP admits he would vote for him over a Democrat. They are all about political expediency.


That's a very broad brush there, Sam

Indeed. And as pointed out above, Catholics have historically been far more anti-semitic in their views than Evangelicals, which is one of the reasons the Vatican has had to promulgate edicts condemning anti-semitism in the Catholic church throughout its history.

Ironically, many of today's most hateful, vocal right wingers - like Nick Fuentes and Candace Owens - are Catholic. So I think there's a bit of projection going on here with Sam.
BigGameBaylorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Must be fall, lots of straw men
First Page Refresh
Page 130 of 130 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.