Frank Turek is a well known Christian apologist who travels the US (largely to college campuses) with his presentation theme "I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist" and also has a popular podcast. He was in Utah at Charlie Kirk's side when Charlie was killed.
Frank was to have presented at Waco Hall 10/5, but it was apparently postponed. I have included below the text of the email that I received as an email subscriber to his CrossExamined.org emails.
Anyone know what's up with this?
============================
Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas and affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas, Baylor is both the state's oldest institution of higher learning and the world's largest Baptist university. Part of their mission statement proclaims: Baylor is founded on the belief that God's nature is made known through both revealed and discovered truth. If that's the case, why did Baylor put roadblock after roadblock in the way of my presentation tonight about why Christianity is true?
There's too much information to share in this email or in a social media post, so I'll be revealing the full story, as well as exposing other corruption happening right now at Baylor, on Friday's podcast. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, please note that this event has been postponed until further notice.
Blessings,
Dr. Frank Turek
CrossExamined.org
Frank was to have presented at Waco Hall 10/5, but it was apparently postponed. I have included below the text of the email that I received as an email subscriber to his CrossExamined.org emails.
Anyone know what's up with this?
============================
Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas and affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas, Baylor is both the state's oldest institution of higher learning and the world's largest Baptist university. Part of their mission statement proclaims: Baylor is founded on the belief that God's nature is made known through both revealed and discovered truth. If that's the case, why did Baylor put roadblock after roadblock in the way of my presentation tonight about why Christianity is true?
There's too much information to share in this email or in a social media post, so I'll be revealing the full story, as well as exposing other corruption happening right now at Baylor, on Friday's podcast. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, please note that this event has been postponed until further notice.
Blessings,
Dr. Frank Turek
CrossExamined.org
Baylor grad, 'Bama dad