Paging Katsung..

13,580 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Malbec
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks. And you were the lazy one, since it was your contention.

I will get back to you when I have had the chance to check context, which includes date.

Meanwhile, you have ignored my point - no one who despises someone, also joins their team and supports them.

An inconvenient truth, so to speak.
JusHappy2BeHere
all of those were widely reported during the election... it's not like they were obscure or hard to find
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Oldbear83
JusHappy2BeHere said:

all of those were widely reported during the election... it's not like they were obscure or hard to find
Again, your contention, your burden to support. And if you think 2016 is equal in relevance to 2018, well that's just sad ...
Florda_mike
JusHappy2BeHere said:

You name swamp creatures and not his staff

Ryan, Rubio, Christie, McCain are bought and paid establishment that doesn't want an outsider Trump

JustHappy you're gonna suffer for 7 more years reading propaganda and believing it. Psych ward for you in due time
katsung47
1008. Manipulating legislative (3/9/2018)

My wife, my brother and his wife will have a travel to China and Taiwan in late March. Of course, I think it is arranged by the Feds(FBI and DEA), and a framed case will happen at that time.

They will leave on 3/17. My wife will be back on 3/31. My brother and his wife will stay longer in China. Something big will take place during their travel. I also noticed a coincidence. Their leaving date is signaled by "Taiwan Travel Act" effects one day before.

Quote:

Unless vetoed, Taiwan Travel Act to take effect by March 16
March 6, 2018

Washington, March 5 (CNA) /The Taiwan Travel Act, which promotes meetings and visits between high-ranking American and Taiwanese government officials, is expected to take effect by March 16 unless it is vetoed by U.S. president Donald Trump.

https://chinapost.nownews.com/20180306-247956

Last year when my wife was arranged a tour there also was a travel rule went effect one day before her leaving. I wrote in "979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)"

Quote:

US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
Thomson Reuters YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/03/us-bans-travel-to-north-korea-beginning-september-1-says-americans-should-leave/23062831/

And in "980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)",

"9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea.

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned 9/2 might be action day and followed with war on Korea.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive."

These two events prove "eliminating Kat Sung" is a very serious case for the Feds(FBI and DEA). They had a starting signal for each project when it relates to foreign countries. It also proves what I said, that US is ruled by the Feds. They could easily get legislative rule to help their project. That's why Trump brags "I'm unbeatable" and threatens Hillary Clinton "You'd be in jail" in president election campaign.
Oldbear83
Oldbear83
katsung47
1009. Something big will happen this March (3/14/2018)

The elimination of Kat Sung's plot moves up. On 3/12, I was once blocked to post #1008. They don't want people to know my prediction. Then my wife suddenly changed her leaving date from 3/17 to 3/14.

The purpose to arrange travel for my relatives is part of elimination plot. It is easy to create incidents in tour to kill or easy to plant drugs to frame a case on victims in their tour.

The distraction events will be big. It could be:

1. War. Likely in Mid-east, Syria or Iran. The firing of Rex Tillerson may relate to it.

2. Economic disaster. There could be a collapse in stock market and financial area and currency market in late March.

3. Natural disaster. Especially earthquake.

In February, the Feds attack my house with acoustic weapon. I felt unusual It's winter time so is hard to be noticed unless you keep alert at it. What I worried is at that time, there was cracking sound of house structure everyday. I think the Feds were damaging the wooden structure of the house by resonance so when there is an earthquake, there could be a house damage with which they can carry on a search. There were many attempts recently: by cleaning Ivy in garden; moving trees; utility under ground pipes; attempt to damage garage door.....

Quote:

Powerful 7.2-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico

Carla Herreria,HuffPost February 17, 2018

It's eye-catching in Taiwan where my wife will go:

Quote:

Magnitude 6.4 earthquake rocks Taiwan
Wed February 7, 2018

katsung47
1010. Push for another drug case framed by China and US spies (3/19/2018)

It's another comic show acted by the Feds(the FBI and DEA) and their representative Trump.

1. One thing important is that without the help of the Feds, Trump couldn't steal the US president seat. They are accomplices.

2. The firing of McCabe is used to cut the relationship between Trump and the Feds.

3. Trump is used as a whip to push the Feds to finish the "elimination Kat Sung" case which lasted more than three decades.

4. Be noticed that the overlapping travel date to "firing McCabe case". My wife and my brother is arranged a tour to China and Taiwan from 3/17 to 3/31, McCabe is fired on 3/16 and he prepares to leave on March.

5. Chinese secret police has a long history to collude with the Feds to frame a drug smmugling case on me, signaled by EP-3 Spy plane crew case(4/11/2001) and Timothy McVeigh's execution (6/11/2001)and 9/11 WTC attack (9/11/2001)

This time they again to frame a drug case on my relatives in their tour to trap me in. I allege.

Re:

1,003. Intimidation to create fake evidence (2/3/2018)

It is clear the comic drama is a continuation of the plot to elimination of Kat Sung. First Trump fired Comey, When there is no progress in the attempt murder case of Kat Sung, they force McCabe to leave.

They create a "Russia-probe memo" case to cut the relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump's treason becomes clear. (Trump may be impeached as a distraction to that framed case) They create the crisis to apply pressure on the FBI. As a matter of fact, Trump is a candidate of the "Deep State" of the Feds to whip their terror force.

Quote:

FBI deputy director leaving post ahead of planned retirement

Eric Tucker and Sadie Gurman, Associated Press January 29

WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a frequent target of President Donald Trump's criticism who led the bureau for months last year following the firing of James Comey, is leaving his position ahead of a previously planned retirement this spring, people familiar with the decision said Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-deputy-director-leaving-post-ahead-planned-retirement-180412684--politics.html

1011. Frame a case through the hands of Taiwan and Chinese secret police (3/22/2018)

In #1008, I said the Feds had used "Taiwan travel Act" as a starting signal to the frameded case. On 3/12 I was once blocked to post #1008 in Internet. Then my wife abruptly changed her leaving date from 3/17 to 3/14. I think my conclusion that the Feds used "Taiwan travel Act" particularly on my case is very correct. The Feds try to discredit it by changing my wife's leaving date. It doesn't actually affect normal trip.

That Act, also convince people that China is hostile to US and Taiwan, so it's impossible that they collude for a conspiracy.

It also plays a role to distract the plot if China intensifies the situation to a war.

Quote:

China Must Prepare For 'Military Clash' Over Taiwan And 'Strike Back' at U.S. Interference, State Paper Says
Christina Zhao,Newsweek March 22, 2018

China must "strike back" against U.S. interference over Taiwan and prepare for a "direct military clash," Beijing state media has said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-must-prepare-apos-military-140623378.html

The tactic is similar to the firing of FBI deputy McCabe When Trump hails Andrew McCabe's Firing As 'A Great Day For Democracy'. It covers up the relationship between the Feds and the framed case. The "Taiwan Travel Act" covers up a dirty framed case applying on innocent people.

In fact, these are part of "2018 March plot".
3/16, Donald Trump signs "Taiwan Travel Act.
3/17, my wife's original planed leaving date. Means the case starts.
3/18, A.G. Sessions fires FBI deputy McCabe.

In this case, the Feds(FBI and DEA) are masterminds.
The main actors are Taiwan and Chinese secret police. Taiwan's security depends on US, so it has to follow the order from the Feds. "Taiwan Travel Act" itself is a payment to Taiwan already.
China used to be paid big reward in such case. I think they have had a secret deal early this month.

Quote:

Senior economic official Liu He to visit US
By Zhang Yunbi | chinadaily.com.cn | 2018-02-26 15:45

Liu He, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, will

visit the United States from Feb 27 to March 3, the Foreign Ministry confirmed on Monday.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201802/26/WS5a93bb1aa3106e7dcc13e214.html

80sBEAR
Okay kids. There is a lesson to be learned here. DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Florda_mike
80sBEAR said:

Okay kids. There is a lesson to be learned here. DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!

Idiocracy?
katsung47
1012. Murder attempt on my wife three days later (3/27/2018)

I am the murder target of the FBI because I revealed the true face of the Feds (FBI and DEA) in Internet. To eliminate a witness of their crime, the Feds try to wrong me in criminal case. That takes three decades long. They recruit my relatives as their informants (include my wife). Now, eager to finish this case, they have to eliminate those informants because they joined the illegal surveillance. The major way they used is to arrange them in tours. It's easy to create incidents and easy to plant illegal things when they are in travel.

My wife, my brother and his wife are arranged a travel to China and Taiwan from 3/17 to 3/31. The Feds created several big events for this framed case.

1. On 3/16, President Trump signed a "Taiwan Travel Act" which is a signal to start that "murder plot". It also a payment to Taiwan to support the framed case.

2. 3/17 is original the start date of travel.

3. 3/18. A.G. Sessions fired FBI deputy Andrew McCabe. FBI is the mastermind of this framed case. This is a whip to urge the Feds finish the case in March.

4. 3/26. China launches yuan crude oil futures in Shanghai. I think to make it a success is part of payment in secret deal between US and Chinese secret police. They choose this occasion for their framed case.

5. 3/30, my relatives will go to Shanghai where my wife will go back to US. My brother will stay for another month. I think that's the time they would be arrested for a framed drug case when they pass through the Custom.

I worry about their lives because on 3/26, I read a news from "World Journal" (internet Chinese web)

Quote:

"A group of Chinese girls in overseas are waiting for death penalty, what have they done?" It says these girls were charged by Malaysia government for drug smuggling and their stories.

????????????? ???????
?????/??27?? 2018?03?27?

https://www.worldjournal.com/5489779/article-%E4%B8%80%E7%BE%A4%E4%B8%AD%E5%9C%8B%E5%A5%B3%E5%AD%A9%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%96%E6%8E%92%E9%9A%8A%E7%AD%89%E6%AD%BB%E5%88%91-%E5%88%B0%E5%BA%95%E5%81%9A%E4%BA%86%E5%95%A5%E4%BA%8B%EF%BC%9F-2/?ref=%E4%B8%AD%E5%9C%8B_%E4%B8%AD%E5%9C%8B%E7%A4%BE%E6%9C%83%E4%BA%8B%E4%BB%B6%E7%B0%BF

The FBI has a Mafia style death warning habit. Here is 17 years ago, when they tried to frame a drug smuggling case on me, death warning I got,

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case ?to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Quote:

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg</cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> |Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message: Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now.You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public's attention from a small case ?the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn't broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That's a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

Quote:

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1?Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us/director-of-fbi-says-he-ll-resign-after-eight-years.html

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

Quote:

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13? the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, inits attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/14/sports/olympics-beijing-wins-bid-for-2008-olympic-games.html

1013. Forbidden reply proves China colludes the framed case (3/29/2018)

On 3/17, in web site lunaticoutpost.com, I replied to a topic "The US Economy is only growing Because of deficit Spending". The original reply is:

Quote:

I think Trump is pushed out to be the scapegoat of the coming economic crisis. I wrote this two years ago.

902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Trump campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899) Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".

I failed to post it. I was blocked to post #1008 for a while, I thought it might because I revealed China is the partner of this plot, the Feds doesn't want to offend their friend. I shortened the reply as this: You can see the difference.

Shortened reply:

Quote:

katsung47
User ID: 1337
03-17-2018 01:18 AM

Post: #24RE: The US Economy is only Growing Because of Deficit Spending
I think Trump is pushed out to be the scapegoat of the coming economic crisis. I wrote this two years ago.

Clinton left White House a surplus. But Bush started two wars in Mid-east and finally touch off a financial crisis in 2008. Now they need someone to take the responsibility.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 01:25 AM by katsung47.)

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-17473-page-2.html

Malbec
It says a lot about the poster when he adds a link to lunaticoutpost.com at the end of his post.
quash
Dude, it's been over a month. Did your wife come back in 3/31 or not?

Either your prediction failed to come true or you failed to mention something big about your wife.

I mean, if she's OK say so. Damn.
katsung47
1022. Secret deal with N. Korea (5/27/2018)

I had accurately predicted the plot of Sept/2,2017.

On 8/31/2017, I wrote, "979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)" I said,

"What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula."

9/1/2017, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea. (Trump joins the plot)
9/2 - 9/10, my wife left for Canada.
9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. It was a planned distraction.

N. Korea did its job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive. Anyway, N.Korea wouldn't do it for nothing, here is how it got its payment - oil.

Three months later, a large scale oil smuggling to N.Korea took place on the sea.

Quote:

But foreign media have reported a Hong Kong cargo ship and Russian tankers had transferred refined oil to North Korean ships at sea.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/Japan-defense-force-ships-watching-for-North-Korea-smuggling-at-sea

Quote:

Trump Rebuked China for North Korea's Oil Smuggling. It's More Complicated.

By CHRIS HORTON, STEVEN LEE MYERS and MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ JAN. 18, 2018

Last month, the United States tried to persuade other members of the United Nations Security Council to blacklist 10 ships that it said were involved in smuggling oil and coal. In addition to the Lighthouse Winmore, this list, obtained by The New York Times, included four North Korean-flagged vessels, as well as ships linked to South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/world/asia/north-korea-oil-smuggling.html

Who's behind it? Watch the last sentence who could push S.Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China to offend a sanction against N.Korea?

When Trump told world he would return Kim with "fire and fury", it was just a stage show. When Kim and Trump will meet on 6/12, a deal has been made already under table.

Big events happen in June will attract public's attention. Not only US - N.Korea summit, but also US China trade negotiation. The Feds won't miss this chance, I think, they may frame a case to arrest and murder early next month.

reference:

979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)

Why the Feds abandoned the planed "Hurricane Harvey" and "Charlottesville racial riot"? Because they focus on murdering Kat Sung. 9/2 plan is a one they think can certainly killing me.

In murder case, They used to perform action on Friday. Jail won't release detainee on bail in week- ends. So the Feds have two days(Saturday and Sunday) to do the killing. I have no income, I have no available working phone. If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death.

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula.

Quote:

US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
Thomson Reuters
YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/03/us-bans-travel-to-north-korea-beginning-september-1-says-americans-should-leave/23062831/

Same day on Aug.3rd, there was a "Fed Ex" cart roaring into my lane, then came a PG&E pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. That assures me the Feds decide to carry out unreasonable search and arrest by damaging my garage door or perform a "gas leaking" trick. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" From the timing, the announcement of Korea travel ban(Aug. 3rd) was accordance to harassing show off in my lane. Also be noticed that the N.Korea travel ban(9/1) is a day before my wife's Canada travel(9/2).

Since 8/28, several times I was awakened by strong ground vibration around 3 a.m.to 4 a.m. It's acoustic weapon. The Feds seems try to damage the under ground gas pipe with resonance wave.

See the tactic the Feds to murder in prison:

815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv-commercial-intimidation#129

Florda_mike
Katsung out on a Monday now???

You're becoming abit unpredictable
Malbec
Dude, are you really THAT hard to kill? It seems that several governments have spent an awful lot of time and taxpayer money, through a number of administrations trying to take you out. Old age is gonna get you long before Uncle Sam at this rate.
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Dude, are you really THAT hard to kill? It seems that several governments have spent an awful lot of time and taxpayer money, through a number of administrations trying to take you out. Old age is gonna get you long before Uncle Sam at this rate.
Ever notice that the hardest things to kill, are usually the most irritating?
katsung47

1021. Trump's job - eliminate Kat Sung (5/21/2018)

Two years ago, in (902. Trump's job) I concluded "The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story."

3/10/2017 Trump Abruptly Ordered 46 Federal Prosecutors to Resign.

5/9, Trump fired FBI Director Comey.(It proves Comey's story "Trump demands "loyal" ".
Trump belongs to the Deep State.)

8/2, Christopher Wray was sworn in as the Director of the FBI. (The deep state need someone to take the responsibility by approving the evil murder cases.)

8/3, I found the Feds started main plot of "gas explosion" and "search by damaged house" intention.

Here are three plots to murder my wife.

(1) 8/31, I warned 9/2 could be action date and would be followed by Korea war to distract. (see #979)

9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea. (Trump joins the plot)

9/2 - 9/10, my wife left for Canada.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb.(used as distraction) It was a planned distraction. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive.

(2) 10/2 - 10/18 My wife go another trip to Europe.

9/25 I wrote in "(983) So something will happen at that time."
That "something" became "Las Vegas mass shooting". It was used as a distraction. It was a remedial case hurried done for 9/2 case. So there was a lot of flaws in this event.

(3) 3/17 - 3/31 My wife and my brother were arranged a travel to Taiwan.

3/16, A.G. Sessions fired FBI deputy McCabe. (An intimidation or a purge in FBI?)
3/16, Donald Trump signs "Taiwan Travel Act.(again, Trump joins the case)
3/17, my wife's original planed leaving date. Means the case starts.

I predicted something big would happen in this case but nothing took place. I think that's because I had previously made some correct predictions. The Feds try to distract it.

----------------
Here is another story that Trump use foreign affair in my case when I noticed he announced to withdraw from "Iran nuclear deal" on 5/8, not original 5/12.

Quote:

May 8, 2018, 10:45 PM
Trump announces decision to "withdraw" from Iran nuclear deal

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-iran-nuclear-deal-announcement-today-2018-05-08-live-stream-updates/

The original plan:
Quote:

Trump Will Scrap Iran Deal On May 12
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-26/trump-will-scrap-iran-deal-may-12-report

Why did they change the time? On 5/7, Contractor came to my yard and replaced the fence. If the Feds created a case then they need something to distract. That's their routine job. see "1018. Frame a case by "replace fence" (4/30/2018)".

475. The fired Federal Attorney and March plot (3/28/07)

Kevin Ryan was fired (in the name of resignation) at the same time when Neigroponte lost his post of the National intelligence head. They were punished for failure to frame an innocent person in created crime. To cover up Ryan's forced resignation, other Federal Attorney became sacrifice. DOJ fired those whom were thought not loyal to Bush to make Ryan's resignation not so evident.

Most of those fired issued a stiff defense of their conduct except Kevin Ryan. It could prove my allegation that they were sacrifice. Read the following news, you may understand better.

Re: "S. F. prosecutor's firing unchallenged
Howard Mintz
Mercury News March 21, 2007

Despite all the controversy surrounding the firing of eight US attorneys, the release of thousands of pages of internal Justice Department documents shows there has not been much protest over the ouster of San Francisco US Attorney Kevin Ryan,.....

Ryan was among the US attorneys asked to resign in the December purge, but Bush administration critics, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., have not cited his dismissal as being tainted by politics.

Unlike other US attorneys who protested their firings, there are few exchanges involving Ryan in the newly released documents. One Justice Department e-mail quotes Ryan's former chief assistant, Eumi Choi, as saying Ryan was remaining a "company man" after his firing and refusing to take phone calls from Feinstein."

In early 1990s, when I found Feds (FBI, DEA) using radioactive material as tracing tactic which hurt my health, I complained to Federal Attorney's office. I was very innocent then, after failing to complain in some office like D.A.'s office or organization such like ACLU... I went to the Federal Building. I went there several times until an aide told me that "there is no use to come here. We cooperate with FBI." Then I knew they work together.

Did Ryan, as DOJ said, run his office in disarray? No, he did a very aggressive job. From the news "Ryan has beefed up the San Jose branch to 20 lawyers from the usual dozen or so, an unprecedented level.", I knew he arranged almost eight or so Federal Attorney to frame me in case. What have they done?

To plant drug at my house by "free gift". To disguise contractor for "reasonable search". To block the drainage to search the water after I washing the clothes or take a bath. To collect the garbage by a cover up "garbage company". To manipulate my wife to file tax return without my consent. To cut my financial support...... All these were the work done by the attorneys in Ryan's office with the Feds.

One thing you should know is that Ryan was not fired for doing these evil things. He was fired for not evil enough to frame me in a case they created.

1023. Large scale poison attack (6/9/2018)

These days, I was heavily attacked by eye poison. When the dose is big, the eye having a piercing pain with a lot of tears. Then there is a hard feeling for the eye. I have to close my eye to rest from time to time. In the past, it was used to be one poisoned food.(e.g. candy) This time it is a large scale attack. At least five different vegetables were poisoned. Other food (like biscuit, cracker) were poisoned too.

My wife eats seperately from me. I think that was requested by the Feds for the convenience of poison. So we had different food. But this time she was affected too. I saw several times she using eyedrops. She became the target too.

Reference:

969. Poison information for sharing (7/9/2017)

Sometime ago, I frequently felt a bloody smell from stomach after eating something. I abandoned the food and think that probably was a kind of poison eroded the membrane of stomach that caused bleeding. Now this news said it is a blood thinning agent.

One kind of poison is a popularly used by Chinese secret police. The symptom is there is itching in joint after eating the food. I allege it would end with thyroid cancer. I used to find it in Chinese candy and biscuit, Especially in date (fruit) and chestnut. They used to be given us as gift from people who came back from a China tour.

Another poison causes dim vision. I think it is derived from a mouse poison. In a box of "Rat killing bait" I saw the instruction said the bait killing mice by blinding their eyes. The symptom is it came with a lot of tears after eating the food. It used to be mixed in Chocolate as candy. It also can be found in vegetables. I also find it frequently in muffin and cake of a large food wholesale club. Last year my wife had a European tour. She brought back many chocolate, cookie gift box. I found they were all contaminated with that vision poison. I asked why she bought so many she said the "tax free store" was just on sale when she went there. That's the way how the Feds deliver the poison food to their target.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t13-poison-and-chemical-gas-attack

Malbec
Is anybody starting to have doubts about the existence of Mrs. Katsung?
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Hey, fantasy sockpuppet marriages are legal in Arkansas, West Virginia, and Katsungia.
Malbec
Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

Hey, fantasy sockpuppet marriages are legal in Arkansas, West Virginia, and Katsungia.
If only there were divorce lawyers for sock puppets huh?
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

There are, that's why pairs of socks are split up in the laundry some times, they have a special court house in their for Sock Puppet Divorce.

That's also why you find holes in socks sometimes; attempted Sockicide.
Malbec
Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

There are, that's why pairs of socks are split up in the laundry some times, they have a special court house in their for Sock Puppet Divorce.

They say there's somebody for everybody. But, ol' Katsung is pushing the envelope.
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

They say there's somebody for everybody. But, ol' Katsung is pushing the envelope.
If Katsung is 'pushing the envelope', that may be why he's having trouble with the sock-puppet wife. ;->
katsung47
1024. Accident to boost Boeing (6/10/2018)

Trump imposes tariffs of 25% for steel and 10% for aluminium On imports from allies. That's obviously a part of his plan to boost US automobile and air plane industry.
It needs a lot of steel to manufacture a car and a lot of aluminium for a plane.

The next step he will do is to impose high tariff on imported car to push up domestic auto industry. What about the air plane?

I noticed the following air incidents.

On 4/17,
Quote:

Southwest Airlines emergency landing: Banking executive killed after being sucked out of window at 32,000ft

The jet's CFM56-7B engines were made by CFM International, jointly owned by General Electric and Safran Aircraft Engines of France.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/17/southwest-airlines-plane-makes-emergency-landing-engine-broke/

I think that's a demonstration to other countries how to create an air incident if they want to justify a change in their plane supplier.

On 5/15
Quote:

Sichuan Airlines co-pilot nearly sucked out of broken cockpit window, pilot says
May 15, 2018,

All 128 people aboard the Airbus A319 survived the ordeal.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sichuan-airlines-3u8633-co-pilot-nearly-sucked-out-of-broken-cockpit-window/

On 5/30
Quote:

China plane makes emergency landing after window cracks
AFP May 30, 2018

The aircraft was an Airbus A321, according to plane tracking website FlightAware.

In April, a woman died after being partially sucked out of a Southwest Airlines flight headed to Dallas from New York when a porthole was shattered mid-flight.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-plane-makes-emergency-landing-window-cracks-093600102.html

These two incidents took place in two weeks at the time when US and China had trade negotiation. Planes are all from Airbus. The incident style are all similar to Southwest airline style.

We know there are only two main airplane manufacturer in the world - Boeing and Airbus. If Trump want to make Boeing great, he has to bite a big chunk from Airbus. I hope there will be no blood air accident in coming trade negotiation with other countries.

1025. Rice cooker (6/17/2018)

Quote:

Kellyanne Conway Suggests Trump Might Have Been Spied on Through His Microwave Oven:
by Andy Towle March 13, 2017

Kellyanne Conway suggested in an interview over the weekend that a variety of methods could be used to spy on Donald Trump, including TVs and microwave ovens.

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-microwaves/

Generally, people won't think of they are spied by their kitchenware unless they are illusionist. I don't think Kellyanne Conway is fantastic. Since the Feds used to monitor high ranking politicians by recruited shills. I think she is an agent that monitors the White House. She has been trained with those surveillance instrument so she knows it.

A month or so ago, the rice cooker in my kitchen went out of order. It automatically shut the power off two minutes after starting. I had to re-start it from time to time. Last week my wife said she had it repaired. Since she used to throw the damaged appliances away and now there is rare people to repair rice cooker. I leave that repaired rice cooker alone. What I worry about is not surveillance camera they might put inside. I worry about they might installed microwave instrument that will kill.

reference

711. Appliance trick (3/17/2012)

About 15 years ago, my wife told me a computer company on up stair of her tourist agency was shut down. The computer company had a garage sale on its asset. She bought a refrigerator. Since the "Operation Fire Dragon" just ended, (see 32. "Operation Fire Dragon") and Feds used to monitor the target as close as possible, I thought it was a surveillance team covered up in the name of "computer company". I kept a wary eye on that refrigerator from the Feds and refuse to use it. We had two refrigerators already in the kitchen. I put it in the garage.

Sometime later (a year or so), my wife told me B (my brother in law) wanted to buy that old refrigerator. Why B wanted a refrigerator he didn't need? I thought it was a method Feds taking back a high tech weapon through one of their informant. Before the refrigerator was sent to S.F. I took a test to see if it worked. I connected it to the power. It started with a low humming. I put a tray of water in the ice cabinet. Thirty minutes later I came back and found it stopped work. (no humming was heard) The water was cooler but not iced. It proved what I had worried: the refrigerator emitted EM wave, (in low sensitivity but would hurt health after sometime exposure in radiation). The surveillance team detected it with instrument. It was remote controlled so they switched off the power.

The refrigerator was moved to S.F.. B put it in the porch - he didn't need it. That night someone broke off the low compartment of the refrigerator and took off something inside it. Several days later I went to visit my parents there and saw it with a black opening in the bottom.

A few weeks ago, my wife complained the refrigerator was not cool enough. I thought, same trick came again? It was.

In later February, my wife discarded some appliance such like oven, warming pot. She bought a new oven in bargain price. Lady R.G. (I think R.G. is a guider works for the Feds) told her a site where Cosco have its flawed merchandise sold in low price. Several days later she bought a slow cooker.

In the morning of 3/5, my wife put the chicken in that cooker and switched it on then left home the whole day. My daughter left home the whole day too. I work on computer until I felt sick in the evening. I thought the problem came from that slow cooker and pulled off its plug. Later I told my wife that cooker may be an instrument that emits EM wave. I wouldn't let same thing happen again.

1026. Hot Housing market (6/24/2018)

I am innocent. To eliminate an innocent man by framing him in criminal case takes a lot of money. The Feds(FBI and DEA) used to get the money from real estate business.

The index curve of the median house price of San Francisco represents the course of the persecution of the Feds. The tactic is to refinance the house for more money if the house price keeps going up. e.g. When they bought a house of 300k in 1990
They paid 10% down payment,that's 30k. Then in 2007 when the house price went up to 680k, they could get 380k cash by refinancing. Now it's 1.61 million, they could get another 930k from it. 30k for 1.31 million, what a profit. Any time when the case is over, they leave the debt for bank to take care. The point is to keep the housing market hot while the case is alive.

In the meantime, the housing babble has exploded in 2007. The Feds(FBI and DEA) saved it from collapse by Q.E. done by Federal Reserve. See reference (#945)
To keep the balloon from popping off, they keep the interest as low as possible. Now the media house price of St. Francisco is 1.61 million. That's where my sisters live. San Jose's is higher, that's where I live.

Quote:

San Francisco's median house price climbs to $1.61 million

That's nearly double the average from just five years ago
By Adam Brinklow Apr 5, 2018,

https://sf.curbed.com/2018/4/5/17201888/san-francisco-median-home-house-price-average-2018

Reference:

945. The 2017 bubble(2/1/2017)

It was the popping up of the housing bubble that caused the financial tsunami in 2008. The bubble hasn't been cleaned up completely. The real estate loan were lent from banks. No big bank collapsed. They were bailed out by government with tax-payers' money. The banks still held large quantity of foreclosed houses. Then we saw Federal Reserve's Quantitative easy program. That money took over the foreclosed houses for a larger bubble. QE3, where the central bank had spent close to $40 billion per month in mortgage-backed securities. So much money injected into real estate's area, that's why I said there is only one bubble - the 2007 one hasn't been cleaned up and the residue has been extended to a even bigger one - I call it 2017 bubble.

A bubble needs money to keep it to inflating. Federal Reserve had spent nearly four trillion to blow up such a big real estate balloon. It seems they don't want to pour money into that hole any more. So a crook is pushed out to take that responsibility.

I say 2017 bubble because: 1. Federal Reserve said it likely will increase interest twice this year - that will pop up the housing bubble.

2. The unprecedented 2016 election in US that put an unqualified man on president seat. I said something big will happen that nobody (party) want to take the responsibility. (see "902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)")

3. Something big (other then the coming economic crisis) will take place in Europe: War; natural disaster; terror attack.... to distract people from that economic crisis, and drive the money in Europe to US to take over the bubble too. It relates to Russian. I believe Putin is bribed by the Feds to cooperate on this. Trump's Russian love is not a coincidence.

1027. Seattle home price and Boeing (7/1/2018)

Several months ago, news said the house price raising rapidly in Seattle area that created homeless problem. Since I know real estate business is a bank where the Feds draw money from, so something would happen there.

Then came the trade negotiation with China and those Airbus accidents. Boeing's factory is in Seattle. If Trump wins a big deal for Boeing, the real estates business will be prosperous too. And it seems the planners foresaw the scene. They have gone into that market already.

Quote:

San Jose is the nation's hottest housing market in 2018, Zillow says

The San Jose area's median home value right now is $1,128,300, making it the nation's most expensive market, according to Zillow. The median home value in the San Francisco metropolitan area San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo, Alameda and Contra Costa counties is $893,100, the second highest in the U.S. The Seattle metro area is third most costly, with a median home value of $463,800.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/10/san-jose-is-the-nations-hottest-housing-market-in-2018-zillow-says/

I live in San Jose, my sisters live in San Francisco. The Feds makes it to bubbles no.1 and No.2. The 3rd one is now Seattle.

[img]<br />?w=620&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C9999px&ssl=1 [/img]

Florda_mike
I've invested in Florida real estate hoping it'll escalate similar to California over next 10-20 years

It's hard for me to comprehend home prices of $400/500 and more per SF? What was reason California got that way?
quash
Malbec said:

Wondering if she survived the China thing. Mr. K never updated us.
Florda_mike
Paging Katsung
Malbec
quash said:

Malbec said:

I almost immediately regretted posting in one of his threads. Yesterday, I just had this unshakable feeling of impending doom. I offered the neighbor kid money to start my car for me. He ran away, so I went inside, got my wife's car keys and drove her vehicle. She always said this forum was going to be the death of me. I'd laugh it off, but I know I married way above my pay grade.
Florda_mike
Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

I almost immediately regretted posting in one of his threads. Yesterday, I just had this unshakable feeling of impending doom. I offered the neighbor kid money to start my car for me. He ran away, so I went inside, got my wife's car keys and drove her vehicle. She always said this forum was going to be the death of me. I'd laugh it off, but I know I married way above my pay grade.

^^^ You've got that Katsung thingy down! Good job!
WatersSharpton2020
quash said:

Malbec said:

I likes Mr. Katsung. Our Democratic Party needs more peoples like him. He hates him some Donald Trump. That Donald Trump is EVIL I tell you. He must be impeached!
LIB,MR BEARS
Im guessing the real Katsung has been captured and is in some dark, off-the-grid prison in Eastern Europe. It's either that or, he has hired himself an English tooter. He is beginning to use too many noun indicators and the verb tense is correct way to often now. Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty bad but, not nearly as bad as it was 6-8 months ago.

I'm guessing his real id is Dennis Rodman's Korean translator. If I am found dead or, never found at all but my English gets better, you'll know I was right.
quash
WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

I likes Mr. Katsung. Our Democratic Party needs more peoples like him. He hates him some Donald Trump. That Donald Trump is EVIL I tell you. He must be impeached!

Drop it stove, blackface is not funny.
katsung47

You don't have to be expert to see how big the stock market bubble is. The top on chart was 20,100 two years ago, it's now well over 24,000.

1028. Stock market bubble (7/8/2018)

Another big bubble is the stock market. I think it is manipulated by the rich people who rule this country. To maintain the stock in high price until others to take it over, you have to pour money into the market. That's why Trump pushed out "tax reform bill.

Quote:

Tax cut fuels record $200 billion stock buyback bonanza
by Talib Visram June 5, 2018

American companies announced a record $201.3 billion in stock buybacks and cash takeovers in May.

That was a record number, topping the prior record of $172 billion in 2007, right before the start of the Great Recession.

Howard Silverblatt of S&P Dow Jones Indices said that total buybacks and dividends for the past 12 months could top $1 trillion for the first time ever.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/05/investing/stock-buybacks/index.html

The money returned to companies are used to boost stocks instead be invested to create jobs and boost wages. When a bill was passed, a deal between politicians and rich people has been made already.

The next step is to create crisis in world to push the money flowing into US to take over the bubble.

1029. High pressure with climbing interest rate (7/15/2018)

Recently from #1024 to #1028, I revealed how the Feds manipulate the financial market that created two big bubbles. One is real estate bubble in San Jose and San Francisco area, the other one is the stock market bubble. To keep these two bubbles stay big, they let Federal Reserve to keep the bench mark interest rate as low as near zero. After eight years, Federal Reserve can't stay there any more. It's time to get business back to normal.

As the 10 year treasury rate climbs to near 3%, the housing bubble and stock market bubble are facing popping off. That means the Feds will lose a money machine for my case. As usual, there is a push at the Feds.

Quote:

Trump: I wish I didn't pick Jeff Sessions
Dylan Stableford,Yahoo News May 30, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wish-didnt-pick-jeff-sessions-135218302.html

Here is the response of Sessions.

Quote:

U.S. to hire 311 new prosecutors in push against violent crime, drugs
Reuters ReutersJune 4, 2018

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Monday the Justice Department was beefing up its fight against violent crime, drug use and illegal immigration by assigning 311 new prosecutors to work on the problems, the largest increase in decades.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-hire-311-prosecutors-push-against-violent-crime-180621271.html

New recruited team likely will use the old tactic,

Quote:

Bay Area weather: Triple-digit temperatures possible again this weekend
By MARK GOMEZ June 28, 2018

For the second weekend in a row, temperatures across the Bay Area are expected to soar near the century mark Saturday.

Thankfully, the heat won't last long.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/27/bay-area-weather-triple-digit-temperatures-possible-again-this-weekend/

I think so because that heat does last long until now (another two weeks from 6/27). I am afraid to be framed so dare not go for a shower and the heat won't go away too, seems waiting for my bathing.

reference:

984. Trick to plant drug trace on victims (9/30/2017)

In #979, I predicted 9/2 would be action day of the framed case (my wife started her Canada travel) and thereafter there would be a Korea war crisis to distract. Kim Jong-un did detonate a hydrogen bomb to the order, but there was no action on me. What happened?

I think the Feds planed to arrest me on 9/2. The excuse of arrest was "found drug trace on my body".

How could they do that? I found in this way.

8/12, my wife said she would have a tour to Canada. Next day was Sunday, someone dropped a San Jose Mercury News (local newspaper) at my door. Then for consecutive four weeks I received five Mercury News Sunday edition. That was from 8/13 to 9/10. My wife's travel period was from 9/2 to 9/9.

I was a subscriber of San Jose Mercury News. I cancelled the subscription decades ago due to financial reason. I did pick up the first free Sunday paper to read. Then I thought of the harsh situation I am in. I didn't touch the free paper thereafter.

Then there came an unusual heat wave. Here is quote from #980:

Quote:

"9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area.

September 2, 2017

California's history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?"

I think the purpose was to push me taking bath so they could collect drug trace from the sewage water they collected. The drug trace might be from polluted news paper or some other sources they deliberately planted.

I hadn't taken bath in these sweating days.

Pictures of free Sunday papers at the door.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.