Studies: Trump's election fueled by race rather than economic anxiety

4,817 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EatMoreSalmon
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Some of you unwittingly fell into this trap by bragging about how well off financially you were during the Obama administration. You were triggered by Trump's blatant racial appeals and by the fact that in 2016 the majority of kindergarteners in America were non white for the first time ever. That was the source of your anxiety.

I make just as much under Trump as I did under Obama despite Obama trying to stamp out my industry...it's called market forces. I just wasn't voting for a woman who reminded me of a friends screaming ex-wife.
Who does Trump remind you of?

He reminds me of a really close friend I grew up with that was not as book smart as much as he was street smart. He's got a tendency to mouth off and say things the wrong way, but I know the point he's trying to get across. Like Trump, it's just his personality and his way of communicating.
Interesting. Did your friend demean and cheat people? Was he a serial philanderer? Was he a habitual liar?
Trump is all of these things.

Hillary is all those too.
No she's not.

Umm been called "deplorable"; demeaning. Remember her Arkansas cattle futures mess and her partnership with Bill in Whitewater; cheated people. Serial philanderer; her lesbian activities with Huma are no secret inside the Beltway. There's not enough bandwidth to list all of her lies starting with "vast right wing conspiracy" to now.

When you post crazy, unfounded rumors about Hillary, it makes one of you look bad. Stop.
smh, denial... or Pinocchio
Anybody who would suggest that Trump and Hillary are similar moral actors is just blind.
Blindness is a sad thing. Trying to pull the wool over other people's eyes is nefarious. Anyone who touts Hillary as virtuous should be considered nefarious. I'm sure that is not your aim.

She's demonstrably more virtuous than President Morningstar.

President Morningstar! I like that Cinque

Someone get your keyboard?
cinque
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Some of you unwittingly fell into this trap by bragging about how well off financially you were during the Obama administration. You were triggered by Trump's blatant racial appeals and by the fact that in 2016 the majority of kindergarteners in America were non white for the first time ever. That was the source of your anxiety.

I make just as much under Trump as I did under Obama despite Obama trying to stamp out my industry...it's called market forces. I just wasn't voting for a woman who reminded me of a friends screaming ex-wife.

He reminds me of a really close friend I grew up with that was not as book smart as much as he was street smart. He's got a tendency to mouth off and say things the wrong way, but I know the point he's trying to get across. Like Trump, it's just his personality and his way of communicating.
Interesting. Did your friend demean and cheat people? Was he a serial philanderer? Was he a habitual liar?

No she's not.

Umm been called "deplorable"; demeaning. Remember her Arkansas cattle futures mess and her partnership with Bill in Whitewater; cheated people. Serial philanderer; her lesbian activities with Huma are no secret inside the Beltway. There's not enough bandwidth to list all of her lies starting with "vast right wing conspiracy" to now.

When you post crazy, unfounded rumors about Hillary, it makes one of you look bad. Stop.
Anybody who would suggest that Trump and Hillary are similar moral actors is just blind.
Blindness is a sad thing. Trying to pull the wool over other people's eyes is nefarious. Anyone who touts Hillary as virtuous should be considered nefarious. I'm sure that is not your aim.

You are arrogantly and comically clueless.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

I can see Trump, as Venus, in the eastern sky, at sunrise ........

What a beautiful vision
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

there you go again... watch out for stones everyone!
EatMoreSalmon
cinque said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

By making your stand upon the virtues of Hillary, you have placed yourself along with the leaders of the Democratic party as just as responsible for Trump being president as anyone from the Republican party.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.