Quinnipiac Poll: Is Donald Trump a racist?

11,809 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chuckle. Is the Pope Catholic?

"President Trump is racist, 49 percent of voters say, while 47 percent say he is not racist."

There is no close second in presidential history. Pitiful

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2554
riflebear
Did u even click on the link? These things are so biased it's incredible but it's not a surprise seeing the results. Of course it's split down party lines. Plus the poll had 5% more People identifying as Democrat than Republican.

From the poll:
86% Democrats said yes
86% Republicans said no.

And NO President Trunp is not a racist. U r far more racist than anyone I've ever come across.
cinque
riflebear said:

Did u even click on the link? These things are so biased it's incredible but it's not a surprise seeing the results. Of course it's split down party lines.

From the poll:
86% Democrats said yes
86% Republicans said no.

And NO President Trunp is not a racist. U r far more racist than Anyonr I've ever met.
So, 49% of the poll respondents did not deem Trump to be racist?
GrowlTowel
So we vote now on who is and who is not a racist?

Does this equally apply to people that self identify as something they are not?
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

That appears to be the case. The question has never been relevant before.
CSIBear
The question is still not relevant.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Did u even click on the link? These things are so biased it's incredible but it's not a surprise seeing the results. Of course it's split down party lines. Plus the poll had 5% more People identifying as Democrat than Republican.

From the poll:
86% Democrats said yes
86% Republicans said no.

And NO President Trunp is not a racist. U r far more racist than anyone I've ever come across.

cingue is by far the worst racist I have ever communicated with.

Disgusting and pathetic all at the same time.

But it's all A-OK in this la-la land that makes up the internet .
Of course... chuckle....you know she doesn't have much else to do.
cinque
CSIBear said:

Then why did the respected polling firm ask the question?
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

That appears to be the case. The question has never relevant before.

How so? I don't remember a racist qualification to be President.
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

CSo we vote now on who is and who is not a racist?

Why do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?
Florda_mike
Our racist president has black and Hispanic unemployment at all time lows!

That's how racist he is no matter what any dam poll says
Florda_mike
There's so many people afraid Trump will expose their crooked butts or fire them that these annoying polls and propaganda will continue as long as Trump is president

He's exposed the lying media so MSM sure won't stop attacks

If Trump received fair press about MAGA he'd have no one run against him on either side in 2020
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Who do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?

Not sure. There have been plenty of racist presidents in the past. Has the constitution been amended?
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Who do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?

Not sure. There have been plenty of racist presidents in the past. Has the constitution been amended?
Trump has set a new low for racist presidents. See the Quinnipiac poll.
Pat Neff
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Woodrow Wilson and LBJ say hello.

Go take your meds and get in line for your disability checks that you apparently need to use to put beans on the table.
bubbadog
GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Oh, cool, since you're here and it's a thread on racism, did you see my question on the other thread? Since you say racism is not a sin, and since sin is wrongdoing, do you believe racism is not wrongdoing?
cinque
Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

HSo we vote now on who is and who is not a racist?

Go take your meds and get in line for your disability checks that you apparently need to use to put beans on the table.
Ol' WW might give Trump a run for his money, but Trump's racism is more transactional and this more pernicious. LBJ is not even the the same ballpark with those two,
Pat Neff
cinque said:

Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Ol' WW might give Trump a run for his money, but Trump's racism is more transactional and this more pernicious. LBJ is not even the the same ballpark with those two,

Agreed, LBJ was getting the N's (his word) to vote for Ds for the next 200 years.

Also, don't forget your meds! There will be loud sounds tomorrow night and we don't need you thinking the President is coming after you.
cinque
Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Agreed, LBJ was getting the N's (his word) to vote for Ds for the next 200 years.

Also, don't forget your meds! There will be loud sounds tomorrow night and we don't need you thinking the President is coming after you.

It's the 21st century and Morning Star is still using the N word. He's an unrepentant racist.
bubbadog
cinque said:

Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Agree on both Wilson and LBJ. My mother would have washed out my mouth with soap for using words that LBJ used. On the other hand, he insisted on passing the Voting Rights Act even though he accurately predicted at the time that it would mean the South would be lost to the Democratic Party. A racist does not sacrifice his party's prospects for that.
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

But it is the first poll. Who am I comparing him to? Didn't GWB let New Orleans drown because he was a racist? What were his poll numbers?

Washington, Jackson, and Jefferson owned slaves. Their poll numbers?
Pat Neff
bubbadog said:

cinque said:

Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Agree on both Wilson and LBJ. My mother would have washed out my mouth with soap for using words that LBJ used. On the other hand, he insisted on passing the Voting Rights Act even though he accurately predicted at the time that it would mean the South would be lost to the Democratic Party. A racist does not sacrifice his party's prospects for that.

His end game was much more worse than that, it was to break up the black family on PURPOSE. It was to set up a whole race to be dependant on the federal government to be the family. It's hard to believe that a person who even considered himself a Christian would have come up with such an evil plan/

Remember, LBJ's plan was 200 years by his own admission, so don't try to short play losing the south for a few decades.

GrowlTowel
bubbadog said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Oh, cool, since you're here and it's a thread on racism, did you see my question on the other thread? Since you say racism is not a sin, and since sin is wrongdoing, do you believe racism is not wrongdoing?

No, didn't see it. And no, I still don't believe violating an ever changing definition (as illustrated in this thread where voting decides who does or does not "sin") is always a sin.
Canada2017
Obama was the biggest presidential racist since Andrew Jackson.
Golem
This poll is a wonderful example of the press and the left (but I repeat myself) following the advice of their ideological forerunners and how successful that kind of duplicity can be.

"In the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods."

Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth", Joseph Goebbels
Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

Our racist president has black and Hispanic unemployment at all time lows!

That's how racist he is no matter what any dam poll says

^ Wrote this half asleep last night
Malbec
cinque said:

CSIBear said:

Quinnipiac is liberal university in Connecticut with a president who is a former UCLA dean that prides itself on "experimental education." It is not a firm.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

CSIBear said:

because they were paid to... duh
Malbec
What cinque didn't tell you from the latest QuinniPoll:

60% of Americans say that Democrats is Congress are more interested in exploiting the immigration issue for political gain than in solving it. 86% of Republicans agreed, 64% of Independents agreed, 69% men agreed, 52% women agreed, 58% of Hispanics agreed....29% of Democrats thought their own members of Congress were exploiting the issue.

53% of Americans approve of the President meeting with Vladimir Putin, and 51% approve of his North Korea policy.

50% of voters polled say that the President's immigration policies are motivated by a sincere interest in controlling our borders.

When asked: "Do you approve of the way the President is handling the economy?", 50% said yes and 45% said no. 91% of Republicans said yes, while 79% of Democrats said no.

bubbadog
Pat Neff said:

bubbadog said:

cinque said:

Pat Neff said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

His end game was much more worse than that, it was to break up the black family on PURPOSE. It was to set up a whole race to be dependant on the federal government to be the family. It's hard to believe that a person who even considered himself a Christian would have come up with such an evil plan/

Remember, LBJ's plan was 200 years by his own admission, so don't try to short play losing the south for a few decades.

Someone, unfortunately, has deluded you about American history. When you've been marinating in bull****, you're going to smell like bull*****
cinque
Malbec said:

60% of Americans say that Democrats is Congress are more interested in exploiting the immigration issue for political gain than in solving it. 86% of Republicans agreed, 64% of Independents agreed, 69% men agreed, 52% women agreed, 58% of Hispanics agreed....29% of Democrats thought their own members of Congress were exploiting the issue.

53% of Americans approve of the President meeting with Vladimir Putin, and 51% approve of his North Korea policy.

50% of voters polled say that the President's immigration policies are motivated by a sincere interest in controlling our borders.

When asked: "Do you approve of the way the President is handling the economy?", 50% said yes and 45% said no. 91% of Republicans said yes, while 79% of Democrats said no.

There's a lot more in that poll.
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Malbec said:

Yep and he just made you aware of it too

Perhaps you were going to say his numbers would be even better for Trump if they hadn't polled 5-10% more democrats than republicans just like most every other poll?
cinque
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Malbec said:

Yep and he just made you aware of it too

Perhaps you were going to say his numbers would be even better for Trump if they hadn't polled 5-10% more democrats than republicans just like most every other poll?

Here's a fact: I posted a link to the facts he picked out to share with you.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

There's so many people afraid Trump will expose their crooked butts or fire them that these annoying polls and propaganda will continue as long as Trump is president

He's exposed the lying media so MSM sure won't stop attacks

If Trump received fair press about MAGA he'd have no one run against him on either side in 2020
You dont think Fox News, the most popular and most watched news is fair to Pres. Trump? lol

You dont think Sinclair News, the telecommunications company with the largest number of TV stations and the largest area coverage in America, is fair to Pres. Trump.? lol

You dont think talk radio (4 out of the top 5) is fair to Pres. Trump? Rush, Knee pad Hannity, Levine,, Beck etc etc? lol
cinque
ManyAreGettingArrested
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.