Quinnipiac Poll: Is Donald Trump a racist?

11,837 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
KingHendy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You must be desperate to meet your weekly quota from shareblue. Pathetic. Still waiting for you to prove that Trump is a racist. Been waiting for 2 months.
Waco1947
GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

So we vote now on who is and who is not a racist?

Does this equally apply to people that self identify as something they are not?
That appears to be the case. The question has never relevant before.

How so? I don't remember a racist qualification to be President.
Who do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?

Not sure. There have been plenty of racist presidents in the past. Has the constitution been amended?
Trump has set a new low for racist presidents. See the Quinnipiac poll.

But it is the first poll. Who am I comparing him to? Didn't GWB let New Orleans drown because he was a racist? What were his poll numbers?

Washington, Jackson, and Jefferson owned slaves. Their poll numbers?

I guessing here but 230 years of cultural change might make a difference.
And racism aka slavery was hotly debated.
Waco1947 ,la
KingHendy
Provide direct evidence of his blatant racism or go back to the basement
Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

You must be desperate to meet your weekly quota from shareblue. Pathetic. Still waiting for you to prove that Trump is a racist. Been waiting for 2 months.

King, explain this "Shareblue?" How does it work? How does someone like a Cinque get set up with it and profit?
Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Provide direct evidence of his blatant racism or go back to the basement
4th and Inches
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Who do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?

Not sure. There have been plenty of racist presidents in the past. Has the constitution been amended?
How accurate was Quinnipiac's election poll? Asking for a friend
KingHendy
Trolls are paid by the post by Shareblue....one of George Soros shadow companies. Cinque is a paid troll.
cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Pretty accurate. They predicted millions more would vote for Hillary than for Morning Star.
KingHendy
They along with every other msm predicted Hillary would win the election. She got therotically swept out of politics. Your mantra is the reason Trump is guaranteed a second term. We are more motivated than ever before and don't give a chit if you call us a racist.
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

Pretty accurate. They predicted millions more would vote for Hillary than for Morning Star.
take a Govt class please- your candidate got schooled on how to run a campaign... you do realize he didnt spend a single dime in CA right? He conceeded states that would be a loss and focused on the battleground states. Spent millions less than Hillary and campaigned to win according to the system in place. Popular vote wins nothing, electoral college votes get you elected. So I rephrase, did your polling group accurately choose the winner of the election based on electoral votes? Almost all polls had electoral numbers attached...
Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Trolls are paid by the post by Shareblue....one of George Soros shadow companies. Cinque is a paid troll.

Notice how Cinque deflected immediately from this?
KingHendy
All of her/it copy paste specials are scripted from the bosses. Their bosses also drop off 20 pounds of chit on a corner in downtown San Fran.
Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Ban Cinque?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Ask Paul Ryan.

Hasnt he been sued more than once for refusing to rent to blacks? I think he eventually settled.

What would it take to prove someone a racist?

What about it Jim? What does a man have to do to convince you he is a racist?

I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Why dont you just put Cinque on ignore? Has cinque cussed anyone out? Does cinque want to put you in prison? Has there been a cinque I and a Cinque II? Has cinque ever outed someones personal information? Does cinque call people fool, SOB, etc etc?

If you want to ban people that disagree with you why dont you just talk into a mirror?

Do you really think George Soros pays someone on this tiny little board?
Golem
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Ask Paul Ryan.

Hasnt he been sued more than once for refusing to rent to blacks? I think he eventually settled.

Has he? Why don't you post the details instead of vague musings about what you almost claim you remember and then we can talk about it.

Try and be intellectually honest.
bubbadog

Florda_mike said:

There's so many people afraid Trump will expose their crooked butts or fire them that these annoying polls and propaganda will continue as long as Trump is president

He's exposed the lying media so MSM sure won't stop attacks

If Trump received fair press about MAGA he'd have no one run against him on either side in 2020
You dont think Fox News, the most popular and most watched news is fair to Pres. Trump? lol

You dont think Sinclair News, the telecommunications company with the largest number of TV stations and the largest area coverage in America, is fair to Pres. Trump.? lol

You dont think talk radio (4 out of the top 5) is fair to Pres. Trump? Rush, Knee pad Hannity, Levine,, Beck etc etc? lol
Yes, and that's a point that hardly ever gets made in these discussions. The right-wing media have become the mainstream media while continuing to sell audiences on the idea that they're the outsiders. They're not "mainstream" in the sense of following traditional journalistic standards, but they're mainstream in terms of viewership.
cinque
Florda_mike said:

KingHendy said:

Ban Cinque?
Why are you afraid of my message?
cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

take a Govt class please- your candidate got schooled on how to run a campaign... you do realize he didnt spend a single dime in CA right? He conceeded states that would be a loss and focused on the battleground states. Spent millions less than Hillary and campaigned to win according to the system in place. Popular vote wins nothing, electoral college votes get you elected. So I rephrase, did your polling group accurately choose the winner of the election based on electoral votes? Almost all polls had electoral numbers attached...
Trump won as an unqualified candidate who stoked the racial anxieties of gullible people wanting to undo the Obama legacy.
Canada2017
Trump won because the American public couldn't stomache Hillary Clinton.

Biden would have beat Trump easily....even Ol Bernie probably would have won.

But the lesbian campaigned like her victory was a forgone conclusion......and instead she committed the biggest political choke job in over 100 years .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

But the lesbian campaigned like her victory was a forgone conclusion......and instead she committed the biggest political choke job in over 100 years .
More people showed they could stomach Hillary by casting millions more votes for her than for Morning Star.
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

More people showed they could stomach Hillary by casting millions more votes for her than for Morning Star.

So what ?

Is your lesbian working in the Oval Office ?

Hillary blew it.....in an amazing way. Her campaign far outspent Trump. Most of the media was in her pocket.

And yet Hillary still lost.

Don't kid yourself princess ......Dems are fully aware of the extent of Hillary's folly.

And they hate her for it .

Oh well. Bed for me and continued trolling for you. Hope you make enough nickles to get yourself some ice cream at your nursing home.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
GolemIII said:

Ask Paul Ryan.

Has he? Why don't you post the details instead of vague musings about what you almost claim you remember and then we can talk about it.

Try and be intellectually honest.
Sorry. I thought anyone that had voted for him would know. Its common knowledge. Do you need the video of Paul Ryan denouncing his statements about the judge that ruled on his fake college?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trumps-long-history-of-racism-201446/

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-report-trump-housing-discrimination-2017-2

Golem

Florda_mike said:

There's so many people afraid Trump will expose their crooked butts or fire them that these annoying polls and propaganda will continue as long as Trump is president

He's exposed the lying media so MSM sure won't stop attacks

If Trump received fair press about MAGA he'd have no one run against him on either side in 2020
You dont think Fox News, the most popular and most watched news is fair to Pres. Trump? lol

You dont think Sinclair News, the telecommunications company with the largest number of TV stations and the largest area coverage in America, is fair to Pres. Trump.? lol

You dont think talk radio (4 out of the top 5) is fair to Pres. Trump? Rush, Knee pad Hannity, Levine,, Beck etc etc? lol
Fox is not the most popular and most watched news. That is a lie...or exceptional ignorance. Which is it?
Quote:

"ABC World News Tonight" was the most-watched evening news program with 8.3 million viewers during the 2016-17 TV season. The average number of viewers watching network evening newscasts each night during the 2016-17 season was 23.1 million. In the morning, the three networks' total was 12.2 million viewers.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-network-news-ratings-20170927-story.html
More recently,
Quote:

ABC won. As the network bragged in its release, with a total audience of 7.928 million viewers, "World News Tonight beat NBC Nightly News (7.574 million) by 354,000, substantially increasing its lead from May 2017 (+30,000) to its largest for a May sweep in 11 years since May 2007."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2018/05/30/nbc-abc-fight-over-evening-news-ratings-in-may-but-agree-on-this-cbs-finished-third/#20e446f01d7a

How does that stack up to dastardly cable tv news? Let's let FOX 'brag' about it...

Quote:

Fox News averaged 1.4 million total day viewers compared to 930,000 for MSNBC and only 658,000 for CNN. During the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., Fox averaged 2.4 million total viewers compared to 1.7 million for MSNBC. CNN failed to surpass the one-million viewers plateau during primetime averaging an audience of only 929,000 viewers.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/03/fox-news-tops-cable-news-ratings-for-66th-straight-quarter-with-q2-triumph.html

Please please try and be intellectually honest. You aren't credible otherwise.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So you dont consider Fox News mainstream?
Golem

Overall, Sean Hannity is the king of cable news, averaging more first quarter viewers (2.9 million) than all of the rest of the completion. Rachel Maddow is second with 2.7 million. Out of the top 20 shows, Fox News owns 14 slots, and MSNBC fills in the rest.

During this quarter, in both total day and primetime, Fox News was also the most watched network in all of cable (not just news), averaging 1.37 million total day and 2.21 primetime viewers. MSNBC came in second with 1 million average total day viewers and 1.73 million primetime viewers.

This is from Breitbart. Is it credible?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/04/04/nolte-ratings-dud-cnn-fails-place-top-20-shows-q1-2018/
Fox News < Broadcast Network News+MSNBC+CNN

It's really that simple. You were wrong (it appears intentionally, which would make you a liar). Admit you were wrong and move on to an actually valid argument.

"ABC World News Tonight" was the most-watched evening news program with 8.3 million viewers, a number that dwarfs Hannity's 2.9 million. Broadcast News (all left leaning) in total had 23.1 million, an even bigger number that makes the Fox 2.4 million prime time average look microscopic in comparison. Now, when you add the prime time numbers from MSNBC (1.7 million) and CNN (929k) to the already monstrous 23.1 million the Broadcast networks had, you come to 25.7 million viewers compared to 2.4 million.

Let me repeat that for you, that is 25.7 Million to 2.4 Million. That means leftist media outlets are beating the one lone cable media outlet by more than a factor of 10.

You are dishonest.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You are right. More people watch ABC news than Fox news. I was wrong in that I left of the very important "cable" word out of my statement. I am not a liar so I guess in your eyes I am ignorant. You have already told me that many times. I still maintain that Fox News is a mainstream media.
Golem
In what world is 1 out of 10 considered "Main Stream"? Los Angeles gets about 36 days of rain a year. In your view, this would make it a "Rainy" city.
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

Overall, Sean Hannity is the king of cable news, averaging more first quarter viewers (2.9 million) than all of the rest of the completion. Rachel Maddow is second with 2.7 million. Out of the top 20 shows, Fox News owns 14 slots, and MSNBC fills in the rest.

During this quarter, in both total day and primetime, Fox News was also the most watched network in all of cable (not just news), averaging 1.37 million total day and 2.21 primetime viewers. MSNBC came in second with 1 million average total day viewers and 1.73 million primetime viewers.

This is from Breitbart. Is it credible?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/04/04/nolte-ratings-dud-cnn-fails-place-top-20-shows-q1-2018/
Fox News < Broadcast Network News+MSNBC+CNN

It's really that simple. You were wrong (it appears intentionally, which would make you a liar). Admit you were wrong and move on to an actually valid argument.

"ABC World News Tonight" was the most-watched evening news program with 8.3 million viewers, a number that dwarfs Hannity's 2.9 million. Broadcast News (all left leaning) in total had 23.1 million, an even bigger number that makes the Fox 2.4 million prime time average look microscopic in comparison. Now, when you add the prime time numbers from MSNBC (1.7 million) and CNN (929k) to the already monstrous 23.1 million the Broadcast networks had, you come to 25.7 million viewers compared to 2.4 million.

Let me repeat that for you, that is 25.7 Million to 2.4 Million. That means leftist media outlets are beating the one lone cable media outlet by more than a factor of 10.

You are dishonest.

LIQ should just shut up after this, but she won't
CHP Bear
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

CSo we vote now on who is and who is not a racist?

Why do you think Quinnipiac asked a question that has never been asked about any other American president?
So they could count on your click.
CSIBear
Florda_mike said:

KingHendy said:

Ban Cinque?
Why wouldn't the mods ban him? Now that we know he is just paid to spread lies and misinformation isn't it in the best interest of the site to stop it? Even Facebook is pushing back against this type of behavior.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.