Quinnipiac Poll: Is Donald Trump a racist?

11,845 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
CSIBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CSIBear said:

Florda_mike said:

KingHendy said:

Trolls are paid by the post by Shareblue....one of George Soros shadow companies. Cinque is a paid troll.

Ban Cinque?
Why wouldn't the mods ban him? Now that we know he is just paid to spread lies and misinformation isn't it in the best interest of the site to stop it? Even Facebook is pushing back against this type of behavior.

Florda_mike
CSIBear said:

CSIBear said:

Florda_mike said:

KingHendy said:

Trolls are paid by the post by Shareblue....one of George Soros shadow companies. Cinque is a paid troll.

Ban Cinque?
Why wouldn't the mods ban him? Now that we know he is just paid to spread lies and misinformation isn't it in the best interest of the site to stop it? Even Facebook is pushing back against this type of behavior.

cinque
Just as Mueller knows more about Morning Star than I do, the mods know more about me than you do. They know what's really happening.
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Just as Mueller knows more about Morning Star than I do, the mods know more about me than you do. They know what's really happening.
You spammed a west Virginia fan site and got banned.

I'm certain you post on several other forums with your same racist drivel.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
bubbadog
CSIBear said:

CSIBear said:

Now that we know he is just paid to spread lies and misinformation isn't it in the best interest of the site to stop it?

You don't know any such thing. You know that one poster has made this claim, with no supporting evidence to back it up.

Not sure I agree with your police work here, Lou.

cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Chuckle. Who told you that?
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

For you to be certain, you would require confirmation that he has done this. Do you have that?
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

That's how she makes money so of course you're right!

Ban Cinque the paid troll and eliminate half dozen sock puppets too!!!
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

^^^ Guilty people always ask for evidence of their guilt instead of saying they didn't do the crime!

CINQUE IS GUILTY!
Florda_mike
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

For you to be certain, you would require confirmation that he has done this. Do you have that?

^ Again, GUILTY AS CHARGED!
cinque
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

^^^ Guilty people always ask for evidence of their guilt instead of saying they didn't do the crime!

CINQUE IS GUILTY!
Guilty of what?
bubbadog
Florda_mike said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

In any real court, as opposed to a kangaroo court, you're not guilty without proof of guilt. I'm open to seeing the evidence. Where is it? The claim about the WVU board has been around for a long time, going back to the BaylorFans site. But nobody has ever presented any evidence, which ought to have been easy enough to do; just go over there and post a link.
cinque
bubbadog said:

Florda_mike said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

In any real court, as opposed to a kangaroo court, you're not guilty without proof of guilt. I'm open to seeing the evidence. Where is it? The claim about the WVU board has been around for a long time, going back to the BaylorFans site. But nobody has ever presented any evidence, which ought to have been easy enough to do; just go over there and post a link.
Yeah, go ask 'em about me.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
funny to hear at least two people on this thread with no baylor degree complaining about someone else poosting on another college board
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Golem
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

funny to hear at least two people on this thread with no baylor degree complaining about someone else poosting on another college board

You're being dishonest again. People aren't complaining about the troll posting on another college board. People are pointing out that it is a troll who posts the same cut and paste trolling posts on multiple college boards. This is presented as evidence that it is a troll, not a complaint that it posts on multiple boards.

I know being intellectually honest is a challenge for you, but do try. No one takes you seriously otherwise.
bubbadog
GolemIII said:

You're being dishonest again. People aren't complaining about the troll posting on another college board. People are pointing out that it is a troll who posts the same cut and paste trolling posts on multiple college boards. This is presented as evidence that it is a troll, not a complaint that it posts on multiple boards.

I know being intellectually honest is a challenge for you, but do try. No one takes you seriously otherwise.
And so I will ask again: Has anyone actually established that cinque posts on multiple boards? I have seen only a vague accusation about West Virginia but no evidence. You'd think that, if it were true, one of his accusers would have gone over to the WVU board, found and copied one or more of his posts and then pasted them over here.

Did we also establish in the meantime that LIQR is intellectually dishonest? How was that established? Doesn't sound like the LIQR whose posts I have read.
Golem
bubbadog said:

GolemIII said:

And so I will ask again: Has anyone actually established that cinque posts on multiple boards? I have seen only a vague accusation about West Virginia but no evidence. You'd think that, if it were true, one of his accusers would have gone over to the WVU board, found and copied one or more of his posts and then pasted them over here.

Did we also establish in the meantime that LIQR is intellectually dishonest? How was that established? Doesn't sound like the LIQR whose posts I have read.
I saw the same posts on WVU as on BF word for word. The avatar was what appeared to be someone's attempt at MLK Jr in a hoodie. It was under the name Andtheblack2 or something like that. You can take my word for it or not, but the account was apparently suspended when a brave WVU poster, Dan Boon, I seem to recall, pointed out the fact to the mods and included links to both sites.

I just searched the name and the troll is posting on a Notre Dame group.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/User/andtheblack2

I suppose you could ask the troll, but good luck with it answering any direct questions.
Golem
This was just too good. Here is a quote from another WVU group the troll posted on.

Quote:

"PT, I understand your desire to get a feel for the "man" known as AndTheBlack. He doesn't answer questions however. He only asks them. I tried asking him questions for 6 months. He asks questions back."

https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/Hey-Andtheblack2-71781580

I think it's fair to say that is what we would call a 'clue'
bubbadog
GolemIII said:

bubbadog said:

GolemIII said:

I saw the same posts on WVU as on BF word for word. The avatar was what appeared to be someone's attempt at MLK Jr in a hoodie. It was under the name Andtheblack2 or something like that. You can take my word for it or not, but the account was apparently suspended when a brave WVU poster, Dan Boon, I seem to recall, pointed out the fact to the mods and included links to both sites.

I suppose you could ask the troll, but good luck with it answering any direct questions.
OK, that's interesting. As you say, it's a clue. I see similarities in some areas in style; others, not as much.

Did you have any of the actual posts you said were duplicated over here? (If not, I will rely on your word as a gentleman. But it would be interesting to see.)

When I clicked your link to the Notre Dame site, it took me to the archived posts on the WVU board for some reason. I did read a bunch of them.

Do you really believe LIQR is intellectually dishonest? I think he's one of the more honest and consistent posters on this forum.

Doc Holliday
Can confirm. This is correct. Cinque blasted the WVU forums and several others with the EXACT same posts.

Only responds to questions with questions.

Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spent more than millions to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about Democrats.

This is the cuck behind them: David Brock.

Golem
bubbadog said:

GolemIII said:

bubbadog said:

GolemIII said:

OK, that's interesting. As you say, it's a clue. I see similarities in some areas in style; others, not as much.

Did you have any of the actual posts you said were duplicated over here? (If not, I will rely on your word as a gentleman. But it would be interesting to see.)

When I clicked your link to the Notre Dame site, it took me to the archived posts on the WVU board for some reason. I did read a bunch of them.

Do you really believe LIQR is intellectually dishonest? I think he's one of the more honest and consistent posters on this forum.

Liqr enjoys trying the "gotcha" game, in the "I thought you said...." style. Unfortunately in his attempts to catch inconsistency in posts, he finds himself setting up strawmen, as he did here. In this way he's intellectually dishonest. Yes.
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

Can confirm. This is correct. Cinque blasted the WVU forums and several others with the EXACT same posts.

Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spent more than millions to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about Democrats.

Sorry, youngblood, but as a serial troll yourself you have nothing to contribute to a condemnation of trolling. And your personal credibility is zero. Stay under the porch.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sorry, youngblood, but as a serial troll yourself you have nothing to contribute to a condemnation of trolling. And your personal credibility is zero. Stay under the porch.
Well most here don't think that and we all know you'd love to shut my speech down like the good obedient leftist you are.
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

Well most here don't think that and we all know you'd love to shut my speech down like the good obedient leftist you are.
Your victim complex is showing again. I don't want to shut your speech down. I just point out that you have no credibility. You don't. And you are every bit the troll.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

Your victim complex is showing again. I don't want to shut your speech down. I just point out that you have no credibility. You don't. And you are every bit the troll.
How do I troll?
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Fubar, if you can explain it to him, I'll give you back all your money.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?
I can certainly explain it for you. The problem is that I can't understand it for you.

I've been down this road with you a number of times before. There's no longer any point in trying to explain anything to you.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?
I can certainly explain it for you. The problem is that I can't understand it for you.

I've been down this road with you a number of times before. There's no longer any point in trying to explain anything to you.
Go ahead and explain how I am a troll.
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?

Let me practice first by explaining it to a wall.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?

Explain how I am a troll or you lose this argument.
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?

LOL. You can't win an argument with a troll anyway, because a troll never loses an argument. Go and meditate on this.
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

bubbadog said:

Doc Holliday said:

How do I troll?
Why can't you explain?

LOL. You can't win an argument with a troll anyway, because a troll never loses an argument. Go and meditate on this.
You need to meditate on your inability to formulate an explanation to back up your accusations and statements.
You say I'm a troll, I ask why, you are unable to explain.

That is the definition of a troll.

Great job Captain Oblivious.
bubbadog
Doc Holliday said:

You need to meditate on your inability to formulate an explanation to back up your accusations and statements.
You say I'm a troll, I ask why, you are unable to explain.

That is the definition of a troll.

Great job Captain Oblivious.
Son, it's not that I cannot explain it to you. It's that I will not bother.

I have seen what happens too many times when I take that bait and try to give you an honest explanation about something. You have always responded in one of these ways:

1. You claim I didn't explain what I just explained to you.

2. You change the subject.

3. You engage in what-about-ism.

4. You claim my explanation relied on fake news while your arguments relied on real news.

When engaging with you, people need to remember the internet application of Gresham's Law.

You waste the time of everyone here who thinks boards like this can serve a purpose beyond trying to provoke people whom you label as "the other side."

(Hint: Embedded in this last sentence above is part of the explanation you asked for. See if you can figure it out.)
Florda_mike
Yep LIQ definitely says I say things I don't

He slanders people

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.