No Cinque threads, ahhhhhh

15,285 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Now both resident racists are obsessing over me.

Losing 'cingue' must have really rattled some couches .

I understand the mindlessness of calling cinque a woman in order to make him appear lesser in some misogynistic way, but I have never understood why you choose to spell his name incorrectly in the fashion that you do.

So you think women are less than? Really? That's so undemocrat
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

I understand the mindlessness of calling cinque a woman in order to make him appear lesser in some misogynistic way, but I have never understood why you choose to spell his name incorrectly in the fashion that you do.

A. She referred to a 'husband' on BFans. Of course these days that could mean almost anything .

B. For a total loser like you to be concerned about spelling, while consistently posting racial slurs is ridiculous.

Waco1947
What racial slurs? I dare ya
Waco1947
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.
Nope. It's your accusation. Prove it or take down or apologize.
Waco1947
contrario
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.
You accuse anyone that disagrees with you as being a racist or some other ism or ist. Puuuuhhhhhlllllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee step down from your soap box, you are out of your element.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.

Dude ...If you haven't read them .. you are either an idiot..or medicated out of your freaking mind.

Either way......

Have a 'nice' day .
Malbec
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.
Testimony is evidence. /s
bubbadog
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

A. She referred to a 'husband' on BFans. Of course these days that could mean almost anything .

B. For a total loser like you to be concerned about spelling, while consistently posting racial slurs is ridiculous.

What racial slurs has quash posted?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Looks like it may have been removed from Page 4 of this thread. An animal with a mask that digs in the trash. Rhymes with loon. Starts with C. Derogatory term towards black people.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Without Cinque, this place has become a conservative parrot colony "with realistic sqwauk".

Batteries not included.

Then step up your game.

At the least mention your 'baby mommas'. It's been weeks.
I can see why you say you've never noticed any racially tinged posts here, except by cinque.
Give Canada a pass. That's an inside between him and me. No one cares about "baby mommas" unless it fits a narrative. If I had baby mommas and professed to be conservative, they'd give me a pass.

Trump has more baby mommas then me. Has likely paid for more abortions then me. Has cheated far more then me (I choose to stay single) but I'd never get conservative support.
twd74
Forest Bueller said:

Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Silencing those you disagree with and begging for censorship of search engines. Control the media and support tariffs designed to protect the unions.

Sieg heil
That is literally the Democrats/Donald Trump's playbook.

Is this not also true?
Doc Holliday

Which part is not correct?

Does China censor Google?

Havent several here called for the censoring of Google?

Has our president said he wants to get the media under control?

Did our president say it is "frankly disgusting the way our press is able to write anything they want"?

Do tariffs support the auto union worker by keeping factories in America instead of other places in the world?

Doesnt this also protect the union bosses?

Doesnt this also cause Americans to pay more?

Which part do you disagree with?

btw Jim, thats a great rebbutal. Way to show off your intelligence.
We haven't called for the censorship of google...we have called on Google to not censor.

And yes our press continues to use the infamous "according to sources familiar with" bs, they run a story and eventually they have to redact/retract it.
Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Speaking of formerly prolific lefty posters, where has Junior......I mean J.R.......gone lately? Has he all of a sudden gotten busier with his massive oil and gas empire and/or his massive rental property holdings that he likes to constantly brag about?

If JR says he's mega rich.....why not believe it ?
Because people that really are mega rich or mega successful typically don't feel the need to constantly boast about it, especially on internet boards.
bubbadog
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Looks like it may have been removed from Page 4 of this thread. An animal with a mask that digs in the trash. Rhymes with loon. Starts with C. Derogatory term towards black people.

I see quash's post on p. 4. He is explaining what cinque said, which answered one of the questions I had asked earlier on the thread.

But my question on THIS page was what slurs has quash posted. Surely you are not suggesting that quash quoting something another poster said, in order to answer a question, counts in your mind as posting a racial slur.
Forest Bueller
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Without Cinque, this place has become a conservative parrot colony "with realistic sqwauk".

Batteries not included.

Then step up your game.

At the least mention your 'baby mommas'. It's been weeks.

Working on some Asian for tonight.

Dine in, or take out.

Forest Bueller
twd74 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Doc Holliday said:

Silencing those you disagree with and begging for censorship of search engines. Control the media and support tariffs designed to protect the unions.

Sieg heil

Is this not also true?
Yep. It seems Trump plays with the same no rules playbook some democrats play with, unlike the gutless Republican crowd. They don't like it.
Waco1947
Ah no. I don't accuse everyone who disagrees with me as a racist. I would be interested to see where you think I said you were a racist.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

I see quash's post on p. 4. He is explaining what cinque said, which answered one of the questions I had asked earlier on the thread.

But my question on THIS page was what slurs has quash posted. Surely you are not suggesting that quash quoting something another poster said, in order to answer a question, counts in your mind as posting a racial slur.
Sure it does. Quash readily admitted he knew he was pushing the envelope when he posted it. What quash did would be no better than posting the "N" word that was said by another poster. Ask Mark Furhman about the damage done by reading from a script and using a racial slur. You just shouldn't do it.

-- Barack Obama
90sBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sure it does. Quash readily admitted he knew he was pushing the envelope when he posted it. What quash did would be no better than posting the "N" word that was said by another poster. Ask Mark Furhman about the damage done by reading from a script and using a racial slur. You just shouldn't do it.

Weak sauce.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Weak sauce.
It is my opinion that racial slurs should not be spoken or written. What is great about this country is that you don't have to agree with me. Racial slur away if you would like. Weak sauce.

-- Barack Obama
90sBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Weak sauce.
It is my opinion that racial slurs should not be spoken or written. What is great about this country is that you don't have to agree with me. Racial slur away if you would like. Weak sauce.
"How can we not say the word if you won't tell us what it is?"

Waco1947
Through a series of PM with cinque I sort of know him. You cinque bashers are off. You are letting your love for cinque blind you. A thread devoted to cinque demonstrates how much you want a relationship with him.
Waco1947
whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

A thread devoted to cinque demonstrates how much you want a relationship with him.
There are numerous threads on here about Dildo Dick Willis, but that doesn't mean we want to have a relationship (or product demo) with him either.
Waco1947
I don't know him.
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Forest Bueller said:

twd74 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sieg heil

Is this not also true?
Yep. It seems Trump plays with the same no rules playbook some democrats play with, unlike the gutless Republican crowd. They don't like it.

quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

I wasn't pushing the envelope for racism, I was putting myself in the position of possibly getting banned for repeating a word. If the moderators were snowflakes like you it was possible.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Speaking of formerly prolific lefty posters, where has Junior......I mean J.R.......gone lately? Has he all of a sudden gotten busier with his massive oil and gas empire and/or his massive rental property holdings that he likes to constantly brag about?

Because people that really are mega rich or mega successful typically don't feel the need to constantly boast about it, especially on internet boards.

IMO the guy is telling it straight . No reason to lie about having a few bucks.

A multi millionaire can post on a fan site just like anyone else .
fubar
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Man oh man, I am SO screwed. Been nice knowing you guys.

Well, some of you at least.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

I make up for JR. I live under a bridge. The internet really sucks down here. . Am glad the holidays are getting closer. I am getting damn tired of picking pizza crust out of dumpsters!

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

I make up for JR. I live under a bridge. The internet really sucks down here. . Am glad the holidays are getting closer. I am getting damn tired of picking pizza crust out of dumpsters!

FWIW.....I enjoy your comments more than most.

Dumpster diving or not .
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Ok then you have very low capital outlay each month .....

So all the income on your assets is free to buy other income producing assets? Right?

Sounds like you've got it figured out to me
Waco1947
contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

You can't be serious.

Ask them.
You accuse anyone that disagrees with you as being a racist or some other ism or ist. Puuuuhhhhhlllllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee step down from your soap box, you are out of your element.
Show me. Liar.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.