Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

26,742 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
cms186
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fortunately all seem to have been intercepted by the Authorities and/or dealt with by Bomb Disposal personnel, scary!

CNN had a bomb scare as well, i dont know if that was an actual bomb or just a "Suspicious Package" though, does anyone know what Florda Mike has been doing the last few days?
I'm the English Guy
CSIBear
Just another reason we should have common sense bomb legislation. No one needs a military grade bomb. If only we had more restrictive laws against bombs things like this could be avoided.
Doc Holliday
It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

Nothing about these attacks make any sense.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)
I'm the English Guy
trey3216
cms186 said:

Fortunately all seem to have been intercepted by the Authorities and/or dealt with by Bomb Disposal personnel, scary!

CNN had a bomb scare as well, i dont know if that was an actual bomb or just a "Suspicious Package" though, does anyone know what Florda Mike has been doing the last few days?
Well, it's convenient you also left out that one was headed for the White House as well.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
PartyBear
Sending bombs to people by its very nature makes no sense. Surely you are not so off base in the mind to suggest a completely nutty conspiracy theory about this.
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)
Shut your ass up.

You see, normal Americans are upset with any deadly attempt on peoples life. You are only upset if there is a deadly attempt on Democrat lives. You've been silent on all these attacks for the past 2 years on Republicans, including a raging maniac leftist shooting at the GOP.
Weston Rogers
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

That's a sick ****ing joke, but not surprising from you.
cms186
trey3216 said:

cms186 said:

Well, it's convenient you also left out that one was headed for the White House as well.
I haven't read that one was, if thats true, then its obviously in the same bracket
I'm the English Guy
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shut your ass up.

You see, normal Americans are upset with any deadly attempt on peoples life. You are only upset if there is a deadly attempt on Democrat lives. You've been silent on all these attacks for the past 2 years on Republicans, including a raging maniac leftist shooting at the GOP.
i think you'll find i condemned that one as well, the same way i condemned the Muslim extremists who attacked London, but dont let the truth get in the way of your Ranting
I'm the English Guy
cms186
Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
I'm the English Guy
Weston Rogers
cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Waco1947
I blame Obama. Wait! No!
I blame the lefties. Wait! No!
Should I just wait for facts? Or spin it like the righties?
trey3216
cms186 said:

trey3216 said:

cms186 said:

I haven't read that one was, if thats true, then its obviously in the same bracket
It was in the original CNN link but has been edited out. Could be a false pos on the WH, but who the hell knows anymore.
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

I blame Obama. Wait! No!
I blame the lefties. Wait! No!
Should I just wait for facts? Or spin it like the righties?
Or you could jump to conclusions, just like the lefties. Hell, Soros could have mailed them himself for all we know.
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shut your ass up.

i think you'll find i condemned that one as well, the same way i condemned the Muslim extremists who attacked London, but dont let the truth get in the way of your Ranting
There's nearly a Muslim extremist attack in south and eastern London on Muslim women every single week with acid attacks...but I'm certain you felt the need to apologize for being white and afraid to say anything about it because you will be labeled a racist by a horde of radical leftists. Which is why you feel no concern about it whatsoever despite it being in your backyard. In fact, you go out of your way to downplay the concern.

...but someone sends packages across the US, they all magically fail and it has your attention! Enough so that you imply that someone like a conservative on this forum did the dirty deed.

Just say it: you hate right wingers and conservatives and feel the need to put them in a negative light any chance you can get.

Even if it's a radical right winger, painting all conservatives with that brush is ridiculous. Same goes for painting all lefties as radical.

If you want to keep score then you have no room to talk as radical leftism has resulted in the deaths of over 100 million people and counting.
Mitch Blood Green
Doc Holliday said:

You do t like that joke? How about this one.

It was probably people dressed as kids in the caravan.
Waco1947
Gosh, I miss the days when you could blame Obama
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shut your ass up.

There's nearly a Muslim extremist attack in south and eastern London on Muslim women every single week with acid attacks...but I'm certain you felt the need to apologize for being white and afraid to say anything about it because you will be labeled a racist by a horde of radical leftists. Which is why you feel no concern about it whatsoever despite it being in your backyard. In fact, you go out of your way to downplay the concern.

...but someone sends packages across the US, they all magically fail and it has your attention! Enough so that you imply that someone like a conservative on this forum did the dirty deed.

Just say it: you hate right wingers and conservatives and feel the need to put them in a negative light any chance you can get.

Even if it's a radical right winger, painting all conservatives with that brush is ridiculous. Same goes for painting all lefties as radical.
Because the Acid attacks in London arent "Muslim Extremist attacks on Muslim women", many of them are attempted Robberies and the majority of victims are Male, yes, it is disturbing to see the rise in Acid Attacks, sure it happens amongst Muslims, but it happens amongst Whites, Blacks, all races, to paint it as a Muslim problem is just wrong.

I commented on these bombs in America because they happened to be targeting Famous people, thats generally how it works, things effecting People with higher visibility get talked about more.

I dont Hate Right Wingers, I dislike some of the things they stand for and believe in, I made a playful jab at Florda Mike, I assumed it would be taken in the manner it was delivered, I didnt realise it would make some of you clutch at your pearls.
I'm the English Guy
Mitch Blood Green
What sucks the most is that when one of these types of things go off, it'll injure the package handler / bomb defuser before the intended.
robby44
tommie said:

Doc Holliday said:

One of those middle easterners diguised as a Honduran
Osodecentx
It says a lot about our society that political opponents receive bombs and toxic mail, that they can't eat in public without being harassed and threatened, that spurious charges decades old are trotted out in an attempt to destroy folks.

Shameful. Where do we go from here?
Mitch Blood Green
robby44 said:

tommie said:

Doc Holliday said:

One of those middle easterners diguised as a Honduran

Hounduran Mexicans from Iraq dressed in drag so they can use women's bathrooms.
cowboycwr
Where is clock boy at these days?
PartyBear
The Secret Service says there was not one addressed to the WH, that report was inaccurate. Thus far they have only been sent to Clinton and Obama. There was one sent to Soros as well but the Secret Service was not the law enforcement agency that intercepted that one.
riflebear

Johnny Bear
Waco1947 said:

Don't worry, they're still here. Our POTUS deals daily with the incredible disasters he was left with thanks to the community organizer in chief.
robby44
Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Don't worry, they're still here. Our POTUS deals daily with the incredible disasters he was left with thanks to the community organizer in chief.

Incredible disasters?
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

You think it's 'humour' to falsely accuse people of heinous crimes? That says something bad about you, I'd suggest.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
PartyBear said:

The Secret Service says there was not one addressed to the WH, that report was inaccurate. Thus far they have only been sent to Clinton and Obama. There was one sent to Soros as well but the Secret Service was not the law enforcement agency that intercepted that one.
From earlier this month:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Ricin-Suspected-in-Packages-on-Pentagon-Campus-494932121.html

Not a bomb, but a real attack all the same.

And from last year, a 'suspicious package' was sent to the White House.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-house-suspicious-package-evacuated-street-in-front-donald-trump-residence-a7685511.html

All terror threats are crimes, stating the obvious.
Waco1947
Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Name a few, please
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Name a few, please
The ACA

The Paris Accords

The North Korean condition

The Iran agreement

etc.
Waco1947
Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Then talk to the ones who lob around "butcher" or "baby killer" if one is pro choice
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Name a few, please
The ACA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not a disaster. People want it and Dems are running on it. Any disaster is the GOP trying to kill in overt and covert ways. Even Trump supporters need it.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Paris Accords >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Climate change is real and humans contribute to it<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The North Korean condition>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He gave political and legitimacy to Jong. And nothing has happened except 7 families are very happy for the remains but 1,000s more still remain.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Iran agreement>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freeing up Iran to build a atomic weapon is not a win<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

etc.
Oh stock market down 2,000 points
Johnny Bear
Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Name a few, please
-A once stagnant economy, now roaring thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.

-Unemployment, especially in minority communities, now at record lows thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.

-Record numbers on food stamps now substantially reduced thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.

-Foreign affairs a complete shambles, especially the Middle East a complete disaster (still working on that one and will be for a long time).

-Terrible trade imbalances (still working on it, but tremendous progress being made).

-Companies and jobs leaving the USA, now coming back in impressive numbers thanks to 180 policy differences of Trump.

I could go on..........

Got any more easy ones to answer?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.