Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

26,936 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Trump lies. This is not debatable. I can offer at least a thousand examples.
You lie all the time, Waco. And since you lie to us, that's more pertinent.
So I lie but I am not President. Your President lies.
He didn't lie to me, but you did. So that is why your lie matters more.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

So I lie but I am not President. Your President lies.
He didn't lie to me, but you did. So that is why your lie matters more.

Yeah your president lied to you
1) ""Healthcare for everyone and cheaper.
2). Tariffs. I never said tariffs. Well maybe steel but no tariffs "
Lies to you
Plus 5,000 more https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9e6a24b30122
Waco1947
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

So I lie but I am not President.

You only claim to be a 'minister'.

Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

. I am a pastor - called by God, tested and confirmed by the UMC, ordained by the UMC and currently in good standing with my conference.

Waco1947
bubbadog
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I happen to know that he is a minister. In the United Methodist Church, retired ministers frequently serve as part-time associate pastors with specific roles, such as visitation of the sick and homebound.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I happen to know that he is a minister. In the United Methodist Church, retired ministers frequently serve as part-time associate pastors with specific roles, such as visitation of the sick and homebound.
and, it would seem, advocacy of murdering inconvenient fetuses.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm never going to have an abortion. I'm never going to marry a man. I think chiropractic is not medicine. Nor are crystals and Dr. Oz. I've never done illegal drugs, though I really, really want to have an acid trip and I want to try marijuana without fear of arrest or job loss.

I also think all of those things should be legal and responsibly exercised. Being for increased freedom does not make a person responsible for the things that people do irresponsibly when they get that freedom.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
contrario
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm never going to have an abortion. I'm never going to marry a man. I think chiropractic is not medicine. Nor are crystals and Dr. Oz. I've never done illegal drugs, though I really, really want to have an acid trip and I want to try marijuana without fear of arrest or job loss.

I also think all of those things should be legal and responsibly exercised. Being for increased freedom does not make a person responsible for the things that people do irresponsibly when they get that freedom.
I am also for personal freedom. But personal freedom stops once you infringe on the personal freedoms of others. Abortion terminates a life, it is the ultimate infringement on another person's personal freedom. Just because a fetus can't talk to express it's desire to life, it doesn't mean it doesn't have rights. Just like a newborn can't talk, it still has rights.
quash
contrario said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I am also for personal freedom. But personal freedom stops once you infringe on the personal freedoms of others. Abortion terminates a life, it is the ultimate infringement on another person's personal freedom. Just because a fetus can't talk to express it's desire to life, it doesn't mean it doesn't have rights. Just like a newborn can't talk, it still has rights.
Limited rights, dependent on period of gestation.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
contrario
quash said:

contrario said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Limited rights, dependent on period of gestation.
Fair enough
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

There's a big difference between considering something immoral and making something illegal. I am not advocating to make abortion illegal, but denying that most abortions happen because the woman finds pregnancy inconvenient is dishonest.
Waco1947
"Inconvenient fetuses" is a stupid put down of women. You have no idea of the anguish. You are blind. Try a little empathy. (Not sympathy, empathy)
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

"Inconvenient fetuses" is a stupid put down of women. You have no idea of the anguish. You are blind. Try a little empathy. (Not sympathy, empathy)
You're falling back on lies again, Waco. The overwhelming reason for abortions is because the woman simply does not want to be pregnant.

That's murder, and you know it.

Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

"Reproductive health" actually means the ability to birth a child. By definition abortion has nothing to do with protecting 'reproductive heath'. As for 'empathy', why don't you step down from your 'I speak for God' hypocrisy and face the terrible pain suffered by the aborted fetuses, not to mention the emotional and sometimes physical torment women undergo who have abortions? There are thousands of women who have had abortions, who now protest abortion clinics.

Why do you hate and ignore those women, Waco? Why don't you stop and consider what happened to them, that changed how they see the industry that slaughters fetuses for profit and lies to the very women you pretend they help?

Golem
Waco1947 said:

You are evil. Full stop. To have empathy for abortion is to empathize with pathological selfishness bordering on psychopathology leading one to put themselves so far above an innocent child that they would murder it out of convenience.

bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

There's a big difference between considering something immoral and making something illegal. I am not advocating to make abortion illegal, but denying that most abortions happen because the woman finds pregnancy inconvenient is dishonest.

Why would you say that abortion shouldn't be illegal when you argue that abortion is murder? I presume you believe that murder should be illegal.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

You're falling back on lies again, Waco. The overwhelming reason for abortions is because the woman simply does not want to be pregnant.

Of course it's murder....the vast majority of the time merely for convenience.

Today...abortion.
Tomorrow...'assisted ' suicide ( kill off the old )
Lastly.....kill off the impaired .

Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Then you have not read enough about women who have aborted. Do a deeep dive
Waco1947
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Of course it's murder....the vast majority of the time merely for convenience.

Today...abortion.
Tomorrow...'assisted ' suicide ( kill off the old )
Lastly.....kill off the impaired .

That's stupid. I ain't on a slippery slope. You are. It's a poor argument
Waco1947
Waco1947
Meanwhile back to explosive devices. Trump's words matter and the American people are seeing it and you are on a losing track to keep supporting an immoral man. The American people who might like Trump's policies and their paychecks are seeing the hate that they support
Waco1947
Canada2017
Fella....you seriously need to get off the 'minister' angle.

That or learn proper grammar.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Why would you say that abortion shouldn't be illegal when you argue that abortion is murder? I presume you believe that murder should be illegal.
People do a lot of immoral things which the law allows. I accept that as part of the world in which we live. And there are occasions where someone does an immoral thing but gets away with it under the law, which makes it something that person must reconcile with God.

A minister - the real ones, anyway - would not pretend a deadly sin is condoned by God.
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

People do a lot of immoral things which the law allows. I accept that as part of the world in which we live. And there are occasions where someone does an immoral thing but gets away with it under the law, which makes it something that person must reconcile with God.

A minister - the real ones, anyway - would not pretend a deadly sin is condoned by God.
If it's murder, should it be illegal?
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

re-read my answer, bubba. You quoted it, so surely you know where to find it.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Then you have not read enough about women who have aborted. Do a deeep dive
I did. I notice you ducked the fact that there are thousands of women who had abortions, who now protest against abortions.

Why don't you talk to those women? Why do you ignore their experience and testimony?
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I quoted your answer earlier: "I am not advocating to make abortion illegal."
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

So far, so good. Now read what I wrote after, and apply context.

I know you can do it!
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I know you can do it!
Murder is illegal.

If you think abortion should not be illegal, then you think that abortion is something that doesn't rise to the level of murder under the law.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

I know you can do it!
Murder is illegal.

If you think abortion should not be illegal, then you think that abortion is something that doesn't rise to the level of murder under the law.
Translation - you don't like my point, so you fall back on semantics, hoping to back your way to safe ground.
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

I know you can do it!
Murder is illegal.

Translation - you don't like my point, so you fall back on semantics, hoping to back your way to safe ground.
This is not a semantic argument. Murder means what it means. As you say, the law does allow people to do certain immoral things. It does not allow murder. Is abortion murder, or is it not?
Waco1947
Thousands? You're source?
Waco1947
Buddha Bear
GolemIII said:

fubar said:

GolemIII said:

There is really no question a leftist sent all these. Just like all the fake race hoaxes, these, taken together, are all FAR too stereotyped to be legitimate. Add that even the return address was a d pol and it's just absurd. Like the race hoaxes, it hits too many tropes dead center to be taken seriously.

The final nail is the proximity to the elections. No one with the wherewithal to manufacture a working bomb would do so in this manner if they were intent on leftists losing power. These people are all already out of power. And if you'd wanted to hurt anyone, you wouldn't send them to the handful of addresses and people who have virtually all mail go through extra screening.

Fake. Designed to help d candidates in mid terms. 100%.
Awesome! Solved by the internet!

Who needs an FBI when we got this!?!?

Logic and reason frighten and amaze you, I see. I've been wrong once, but it's been a long time since then.

Golem wrong a second time? Impossible.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cesar-sayoc-know-package-bomb-suspect-now-custody-165504880--abc-news-topstories.html
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

I know you can do it!
Murder is illegal.

This is not a semantic argument. Murder means what it means. As you say, the law does allow people to do certain immoral things. It does not allow murder. Is abortion murder, or is it not?
You keep ignoring the context, so yes, you'r still playing semantics.

By yourself.

In the dark.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.