Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

26,832 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear said:

What a rogue idiot to do something like this right before an election. This does nothing but hurt the GOP. It's a shame these people think this will help their cause.

Pretty sure Republican voters won't be less likely to vote, just because one psycho goes and does something like this.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
And let's not forget there is "real" violence from the left.

Hypocrisy is not going to solve the problem.
cms186
Oldbear83 said:

Noone is trying to say there isnt, there are idiots on both sides
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Noone is trying to say there isnt, there are idiots on both sides
Yes, there are people pushing the lie that anything done by a loony represents "Trumpism", "GOP is okay with it" and all the other lies.

The same day that Trump denounced the bombs, the NY Times published a full fictional story about assassinating President Trump. CNN never denounced the attacks on Trump supporters in the San Jose riot. Not one mainstream network called Hillary Clinton out for saying there could not be civility as long as the GOP was in control of the House and Senate. Not one mainstream network apologized to Justice Kavanaugh for their part in spreading false accusations against him. Not one leading liberal has said Maxine Waters and Barack Obama were out of line for saying the staff and families of Republicans in office should be harassed and insulted by mobs.

The next time you want to smear Trump supporters, conservatives, etc. find a mirror and think hard about cleaning up your own pig sty.
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

bisbell13 said:

Jinx 2 said:

HuMcK said:

Here comes the Uniter-in-Chief to help calm everything down...

Trump blames the media because they report what he actually says and does.
Wrong. Trump blames the media because they twist everything he says and does to fit their agenda.
Trump's twitter account says "hi." It's all there, in his own words, direct from the horse's (a$$'s) mouth.
Satan, ladies and gentlemen, still speaking through his favorite puppet Jinx.
Please allow me to introduce myself,
I'm a man of wealth and fame.

Now, who does that sound like?

https://genius.com/The-rolling-stones-sympathy-for-the-devil-lyrics
Last I heard, the Devil lies.

So, it would not surprise me to learn that the Devil was female, low-income and unknown.

Who does that remind us of, I wonder?
Hoss, you need to pull over and turn off the engine before you blow a gasket.
Talking to yourself again in print, Bubba?

Not a good sign.
No, I'm talking to you.
Mitch Blood Green
FBI is cold blooded
corncob pipe
get me up to speed here..

cray cray white natty guy?.... am I right?
trey3216
corncob pipe said:

get me up to speed here..

cray cray white natty guy?.... am I right?

Seminole. A real one
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trey3216
His cellmate will be singing
"Blow, Blow, seminal wind"
corncob pipe
trey3216 said:

His cellmate will be singing
"Blow, Blow, seminal wind"
well not to stereotype but... Seminoles had to tuck their shlt up under their ass crack to keep it from getting saw grass cuts...

I don't really know where I'm going with that, but....
bubbadog
Before I rule out the false flag theory, I need to hear what Alex Jones has to say about this.
PartyBear
The FBI pretty much wiped out the false flag and Hoax conspiracy theory the right was starting to go with including. trump who made a nod toward it an hour before the bust.
Johnny Bear
riflebear said:

What a rogue idiot to do something like this right before an election. This does nothing but hurt the GOP. It's a shame these people think this will help their cause.

I don't disagree, but in the end I doubt one obvious loon sending a bunch of fake bombs is going to sway that many people. And unlike the crazed Bernie supporter that shot Scalise while trying to mass murder a bunch of congressional Republicans, nobody actually got hurt.
BaylorBJM
GolemIII said:

There is really no question a leftist sent all these. Just like all the fake race hoaxes, these, taken together, are all FAR too stereotyped to be legitimate. Add that even the return address was a d pol and it's just absurd. Like the race hoaxes, it hits too many tropes dead center to be taken seriously.

The final nail is the proximity to the elections. No one with the wherewithal to manufacture a working bomb would do so in this manner if they were intent on leftists losing power. These people are all already out of power. And if you'd wanted to hurt anyone, you wouldn't send them to the handful of addresses and people who have virtually all mail go through extra screening.

Fake. Designed to help d candidates in mid terms. 100%.
Oops.
bubbadog
BaylorBJM said:

GolemIII said:

There is really no question a leftist sent all these. Just like all the fake race hoaxes, these, taken together, are all FAR too stereotyped to be legitimate. Add that even the return address was a d pol and it's just absurd. Like the race hoaxes, it hits too many tropes dead center to be taken seriously.

The final nail is the proximity to the elections. No one with the wherewithal to manufacture a working bomb would do so in this manner if they were intent on leftists losing power. These people are all already out of power. And if you'd wanted to hurt anyone, you wouldn't send them to the handful of addresses and people who have virtually all mail go through extra screening.

Oops.
Now he'll have to admit he's been wrong twice.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

Nothing about these attacks make any sense.

Yes, the false flag story certainly became the go-to rationale in the alt-right. Then MAGAbomber got arrested.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
fubar
GolemIII said:

fubar said:

GolemIII said:

Awesome! Solved by the internet!

Who needs an FBI when we got this!?!?

Logic and reason frighten and amaze you, I see. I've been wrong once, but it's been a long time since then.
You were saying?
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
riflebear
Lets not forget some in the radical left (on TV too) still think Bush/GOP and/or govt actually carried out 9/11.

I've seen not ONE Conservative avoid calling out this radical behavior before they knew it was a conservative. There are nut jobs on both sides and we all know that but to think the far right is anywhere close to as extreme as the far left is ridiculous.

What I don't see are liberals on TV or in Hollywood calling out violence from Antifa or Pelosi or Maxine or Hillary or Holder when saying kick them when they're down, or get in their face etc All I see from Hollywood is decapitated Trump, blown up Trump by Jim Cary, The View calling for Trump to be assassinated and laughing about it. If anyone said that on Fox or any other conservative media they would be fired and blackballed forever. The left gets away w/ it and laughs.

Not one GOP member I saw blamed the mass murder attempt on GOP congressman that almost killed Scalise on Bernie since that shooter was a Bernie supporter, but of course the media and politicians are using this (fake bomb) as an attempt to go after GOP. Typical liberals.

That's the main difference, the majority of the GOP party will call this stuff out in a second and anyone close to condoning it is called out immediately.

The radical left encourages it and we see it at all levels from Govt, to Media to Education, etc.

Of course the media will jump all over this as they already are, but if anyone thinks Trump or his supporters are anywhere close to the radical left is smoking something crazy.
PartyBear
Trump says Bush was behind 9/11. I have seen no one else say this but bumaruski a guy like y'all from years ago on Bfans.
Waco1947
Trump lies. This is not debatable. I can offer at least a thousand examples.
Waco1947
riflebear
Waco1947 said:

So did Obama, So did Hillary. Welcome to politics
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
PartyBear said:

Trump says Bush was behind 9/11. I have seen no one else say this but bumaruski a guy like y'all from years ago on Bfans.

Please provide a link or clip where Trump ever said that. Thank you in advance.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
riflebear said:

Waco1947 said:

So did Obama, So did Hillary. Welcome to politics
Oh! I forgot two wrongs equal right.
Waco1947
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Ok, someone help me out. I stopped following this story when Gollum assured everyone there was no doubt it was a democrat behind all this.

What happened?
Waco1947
Psycho? Like the guy who shot at GOP Congress folk
Waco1947
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Hoss, you need to pull over and turn off the engine before you blow a gasket.
Talking to yourself again in print, Bubba?

Not a good sign.
No, I'm talking to you.
Judging by your last post, no you are not.
PartyBear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Ok, someone help me out. I stopped following this story when Gollum assured everyone there was no doubt it was a democrat behind all this.

What happened?

Well truth and facts contradicted delusions.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

You lie all the time, Waco. And since you lie to us, that's more pertinent.
Golem
bubbadog said:

BaylorBJM said:

GolemIII said:

Oops.
Now he'll have to admit he's been wrong twice.

Yes. Twice.
GoneGirl
fubar said:

GolemIII said:

fubar said:

GolemIII said:

Awesome! Solved by the internet!

Who needs an FBI when we got this!?!?

Logic and reason frighten and amaze you, I see. I've been wrong once, but it's been a long time since then.
You were saying?
Golem, whatever #, talking about logic and reason is like Trump talking about telling the truth and self-deprecation.
GoneGirl
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

When are you going to stop calling people liars because they disagree with you? That's bizarre.
Oldbear83
Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

When are you going to stop calling people liars because they disagree with you? That's bizarre.
I already proved Waco a liar yesterday. I only call people 'liars', when they deliberately tell falsehoods.

So, if they will just stop lying, I will stop pointing out that they are liars.

Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

So I lie but I am not President. Your President lies.
Waco1947
midgett
Jinx 2 said:

Golem, whatever #, talking about logic and reason is like Trump talking about telling the truth and self-deprecation.

Who said...

"Moderators, please delete my account."
trey3216
Anyone heard from Katsung

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.