Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

27,180 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is another example of why I side w/ conservatives over radical liberals.

You see every conservative condemning these acts immediately. But when Democrats are out there saying go after Republicans, heckle them, get in their face, hit them low, etc etc you don't see any real Democrats call them out. If a Republican had said anything that Holder or Hillary or Maxine or Pelosi, etc had said they would be run out of the party. Instead, they all double down and rally together w/ the media in tow.

Typical Double Standard.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Gosh, I miss the days when you could blame Obama
Don't worry, they're still here. Our POTUS deals daily with the incredible disasters he was left with thanks to the community organizer in chief.
Name a few, please
The ACA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not a disaster. People want it and Dems are running on it. Any disaster is the GOP trying to kill in overt and covert ways. Even Trump supporters need it.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Paris Accords >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Climate change is real and humans contribute to it<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The North Korean condition>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He gave political and legitimacy to Jong. And nothing has happened except 7 families are very happy for the remains but 1,000s more still remain.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Iran agreement>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freeing up Iran to build a atomic weapon is not a win<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

etc.
Oh stock market down 2,000 points
.. yet still higher than what Obama left Trump
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
PartyBear
riflebear said:

You see every conservative condemning these acts immediately. But when Democrats are out there saying go after Republicans, heckle them, get in their face, hit them low, etc etc you don't see any real Democrats call them out. If a Republican had said anything that Holder or Hillary or Maxine or Pelosi, etc had said they would be run out of the party. Instead, they all double down and rally together w/ the media in tow.

Typical Double Standard.
You lack credibility. Trump says that kind of stuff and worse daily from a podium with the presidential seal on it.
Waco1947
Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Don't worry, they're still here. Our POTUS deals daily with the incredible disasters he was left with thanks to the community organizer in chief.
Name a few, please
-A once stagnant economy, now roaring thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.
>>>>>>>>>It was on its way regardless of who was President.. He rewarded the rich and threw some crumps at workers. He did cut regulations. But who know the long term effect. Under Bush is led to the Great Recession <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
-Unemployment, especially in minority communities, now at record lows thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.>>>>>>>>>Not so quick 9.9% to 4.3 under O. Your minority report is wrong https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/aug/15/sarah-huckabee-sanders/white-house-base-comparing-african-american-job-gr/<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Record numbers on food stamps now substantially reduced thanks to the 180 policy differences of Trump.>>>>>>>>>Possibly again it was coming down under O. DT just caught the wave. <<<<<<<<<<

-Foreign affairs a complete shambles, especially the Middle East a complete disaster (still working on that one and will be for a long time).>>>>>>>>>Joke right? DT cowtows to Russian, tears at NATO relations, Syria still at war. Iran free to build a weapon, Central America sending refugees when DT could have been proactive to bring peace and security to that area. Tics off Mexico. He hated by the world. Nobody trusts him. He lies all the time. Who knows what's happening in NK but just words "We love each other." That's policy. <<<<<<<<<<

-Terrible trade imbalances (still working on it, but tremendous progress being made).>>>>>>>>>>>NAFTA rework simply funneled more money to the top and remained essential the same. <<<<<<<<

-Companies and jobs leaving the USA, now coming back in impressive numbers thanks to 180 policy differences of Trump. >>>>>>>>>>Can you sure this source? He has lied about this too.<<<<<<??

I could go on..........No you can't. You could post more lies.

Got any more easy ones to answer?

GoneGirl
Waco1947 said:

They'll find a way. Their leader still doesn't believe he was born here.
riflebear
PartyBear said:

riflebear said:

Typical Double Standard.
You lack credibility. Trump says that kind of stuff and worse daily from a podium with the presidential seal on it.
I call Trump out all the time on stupid tings he says, but he has never come close to saying anything like the Dems have and you know it. His Rally down in Houston had it on a loudspeaker to not confront protestors and do not touch anyone protesting.

Waco1947
Soros and CNN targeted too.
Waco1947
Why are all the targets people that that Trump has assailed?
GoneGirl
Republicans have done everything possible to rile up their base, and now they are reaping the consequences of their continual trashing of the Clintons ("Lock her up!"-and this when 5 people affiliated with the Trump campaign ARE now locked up or indicted) and Obama (Trump joined with the birthers to advance the spurious claim that Obama wasn't born here in an attempt to delegitimize his presidency).

Color me skeptical that Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and any Republican is truly sorry that they've managed to bring out the worst in the people they are leading downward toward a total rejection of democracy, the rule of law and any modicum of civility toward those who don't agree with ALL of thier policies and politics. The recent behavior of the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee is a case in point.
Doc Holliday
Jinx 2 said:

Republicans have done everything possible to rile up their base, and now they are reaping the consequences of their continual trashing of the Clintons ("Lock her up!"-and this when 5 people affiliated with the Trump campaign ARE now locked up or indicted) and Obama (Trump joined with the birthers to advance the spurious claim that Obama wasn't born here in an attempt to delegitimize his presidency).

Color me skeptical that Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and any Republican is truly sorry that they've managed to bring out the worst in the people they are leading downward toward a total rejection of democracy, the rule of law and any modicum of civility toward those who don't agree with ALL of thier policies and politics. The recent behavior of the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee is a case in point.
Waco1947
Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, CNN
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

Really amazing myopia on display. Apparently you can't see yourself in the mirror.

Kavanaugh, harassment of Republican office holders at restaurants & airports at the direction of prominent Democrats, attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen at baseball practice, etc.

Soros' son penned an editorial for NYTimes. His last paragraph is copied below. I plan to take his advice and therefore Beto won't get my vote:
We must find our way to a new political discourse that shuns the demonization of all political opponents. A first step would be to cast our ballots to reject those politicians cynically responsible for undermining the institutions of our democracy. And we must do it now, before it is too late.
Osodecentx
Trump on the bombs sent to Democrats:

Trump Denounces Attempted Bomb Attacks as 'Despicable Acts'

WASHINGTON President Trump on Wednesday denounced the attempted bomb attacks on several prominent Democratic Party figures, which he called "despicable acts," as law enforcement officials across the country scrambled to identify the person or people behind the packages.
"As we speak, packages are being inspected," Mr. Trump said. "We will spare no resources or expense in this effort."
He also called on the nation to come together. "In these times we have to unify, we have to come together," he said.

CSIBear
Doc Holliday
No post markings
The picture of the bomb available makes it appear too heavy to send with only 6 stamps
If this was hand delivered there should be cameras that will allow them to see who it was
If they're claiming this was not hand delivered, there is some splaining to do
Alex Soros already has an editorial out on how dangerous Trump is.

trey3216
Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

Nothing about these attacks make any sense.
it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)
That's a sick ****ing joke, but not surprising from you.

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Then talk to the ones who lob around "butcher" or "baby killer" if one is pro choice
Your kind spit in my Dad's face calling him those names when he landed in LA in March of '69 after he got home from 24 months in Da Nang So F you preacherman
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
GoneGirl
Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

Really amazing myopia on display. Apparently you can't see yourself in the mirror.

Kavanaugh, harassment of Republican office holders at restaurants & airports at the direction of prominent Democrats, attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen at baseball practice, etc.

Soros' son penned an editorial for NYTimes. His last paragraph is copied below. I plan to take his advice and therefore Beto won't get my vote:
We must find our way to a new political discourse that shuns the demonization of all political opponents. A first step would be to cast our ballots to reject those politicians cynically responsible for undermining the institutions of our democracy. And we must do it now, before it is too late.
Soros' son urged people to VOTE.

He didn't get crowds all over the country to chant, "Lock her up!"

He didn't say, "Trump wasn't born here, and he's not a legitimate president."

He didn't say, "You can grab 'em and they'll let you."

He didn't authorize the government to literally kidnap kids at the border. That's a class action lawsuit coming, and I don't think the Trump admin will win it.

He didn't call anyone who appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to recount an episode of abuse a liar, confused or mentally ill, or make fun of anyone by imitating them.

He didn't praise politicians for beating up reporters. (Or hire associates who threw reporters (from friendly media) to the ground, like Corey Lewandowski did during the campaign.

Trump has done all of those things.

There has been some mumbling and grumbling about the disparity between the popular vote and the electoral vote, but most Democrats or Republicans who don't support Trump (like Flake) haven't claimed he wasn't legitimate. Frankly, people had more justification to cry foul in 2000, when SCOTUS ushered GWB into office.

Urging people to VOTE is not urging violence. It's supporting the democratic process.

Posting THAT column as abusive in any way shape or form shows how partisan you truly are. Republicans ARE undermining the rule of law and democratic institutions, such as due process. They are seeking to stop people from voting in many states because the more people who vote, the less likely Republicans are to win because a lot of their policies are unpopular. We are detaining people--both citizens and foreign nationals--indefinitely without charges in costly for-profit prisons with inhumane conditions and no real access to legal counsel. Even Republicans ought to be bothered by that. Except you aren't. Becuase a lot of those people are brown and speak Spanish or black and speak Yoruba.

When the only way you can win is to stifle the vote, you ought to take a close look at your policy positions.
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Name a few, please
The ACA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not a disaster. People want it and Dems are running on it. Any disaster is the GOP trying to kill in overt and covert ways. Even Trump supporters need it.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Paris Accords >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Climate change is real and humans contribute to it<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The North Korean condition>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He gave political and legitimacy to Jong. And nothing has happened except 7 families are very happy for the remains but 1,000s more still remain.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Iran agreement>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freeing up Iran to build a atomic weapon is not a win<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

etc.
Oh stock market down 2,000 points
From all time record highs.
Doc Holliday
Come on, you guys are the ones calling for civil unrest, blood in the streets, collateral damage, paying Antifa to start riots... the f_cking gall of you people to think others are stupid enough to swallow your lies is just infuriating.
Waco1947
So?
Waco1947
Not me. Those were friends arriving home.
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

So?
My Dad was in the effing Air Force man. Maybe he should've beat the daylights out of that person, like I would have. But he's a much better man than I am. He doesn't have the despicable nature in him to purposely defile and delete another human being.

Apparently, it's only ok if it goes your way, like most of leftist America these days. Good day, dude. I won't find the kindness in my heart to call you sir. Hopefully we don't find your name on the list of kiddy-diddlers.
trey3216
It's pretty easy to spew evil, vile things without thinking.

I know we won't find your name on any such list, and I don't have time or desire to look after things of that nature.

I do have time to hold discourse with people of understanding, however. You've just never been one of those people. Always first to cast stones, when your Teacher has told you not to do so.
GoneGirl
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Then talk to the ones who lob around "butcher" or "baby killer" if one is pro choice
Your kind spit in my Dad's face calling him those names when he landed in LA in March of '69 after he got home from 24 months in Da Nang So F you preacherman
My uncle, Tom Davis, was the first man killed in combat in Vietnam in 1961. He made the Walter Chronkite news report, and everything in the tiny little town where he was from is now named for him.

My cousin died there in 1968, after 5 months as a third leiutenant in the infranty. Apparently, men who served in that position had a 30% chance of coming home. Skip had married 6 months before he left for Vietnam.

I certainly didn't spit on returning veterans. I did ache for them, because they were political pawns, just like the men and women who died and were maimed in Iraq after that invasion, and who were sickened by their service in Desert Storm only to have the military stonewall them when they and their families sought disabiltiy benefits and to find out what they were exposed to that was making them sick.

I don't always support the wars we fight for the reasons we fight them.

But I always support our soldiers.

The U.S. governemtn can't say the same. During the Bush administration, a journalist won a Pulitzer Prize exposing the horrible conditions and substandard treatment disabled and injured veterans were receiving while the government was trumpeting about bring peace and democracy to the world.

We should all demand that the people who serve this country be supported by it when they returned ill, injured and disabled. Not just pay lip service to patriotism while hiding amputees in ratty hotels where they wait weeks for physical therapy and medical care.
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Doc Holliday
Damage against Republicans is complete:

BellCountyBear
Waco1947 said:

Why are all the targets people that that Trump has assailed?
If you can't see that these "targets" planted the bombs themselves, then you have poor eyesight.
contrario
I'd be willing to bet $1,000 that these were sent by a democrat or someone on the left. Anyone willing to take me up on that bet? 47? Jinx? HuMcK? Bubba? Cms?
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

Soros' son urged people to VOTE.

He didn't get crowds all over the country to chant, "Lock her up!"

He didn't say, "Trump wasn't born here, and he's not a legitimate president."

He didn't say, "You can grab 'em and they'll let you."

He didn't authorize the government to literally kidnap kids at the border. That's a class action lawsuit coming, and I don't think the Trump admin will win it.

He didn't call anyone who appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to recount an episode of abuse a liar, confused or mentally ill, or make fun of anyone by imitating them.

He didn't praise politicians for beating up reporters. (Or hire associates who threw reporters (from friendly media) to the ground, like Corey Lewandowski did during the campaign.

Trump has done all of those things.

There has been some mumbling and grumbling about the disparity between the popular vote and the electoral vote, but most Democrats or Republicans who don't support Trump (like Flake) haven't claimed he wasn't legitimate. Frankly, people had more justification to cry foul in 2000, when SCOTUS ushered GWB into office.

Urging people to VOTE is not urging violence. It's supporting the democratic process.

Posting THAT column as abusive in any way shape or form shows how partisan you truly are. Republicans ARE undermining the rule of law and democratic institutions, such as due process. They are seeking to stop people from voting in many states because the more people who vote, the less likely Republicans are to win because a lot of their policies are unpopular. We are detaining people--both citizens and foreign nationals--indefinitely without charges in costly for-profit prisons with inhumane conditions and no real access to legal counsel. Even Republicans ought to be bothered by that. Except you aren't. Becuase a lot of those people are brown and speak Spanish or black and speak Yoruba.

When the only way you can win is to stifle the vote, you ought to take a close look at your policy positions.
Like I said, I took his advice and voted. I thought you would approve.

I'm looking for a new political discourse.
riflebear
I'm shocked that Schumer would turn this political and avoid scolding his own party for their own divisive words which have been 100 times worse and more than Trump ever thought of saying.

This is why so many people are skeptical, they know they are losing so they turn this threat into a political attack. Shameful especially when every GOP member is saying cut it out.

Doc Holliday
Since all these Democrats are being targeted with fake pipe bombs...it's only fair that we vote them out of office to keep them safe.

It's the right thing to do guys.
Waco1947
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

So?
My Dad was in the effing Air Force man. Maybe he should've beat the daylights out of that person, like I would have. But he's a much better man than I am. He doesn't have the despicable nature in him to purposely defile and delete another human being.

Apparently, it's only ok if it goes your way, like most of leftist America these days. Good day, dude. I won't find the kindness in my heart to call you sir. Hopefully we don't find your name on the list of kiddy-diddlers.
. Apparently you cannot read I did not spit or call names. These soldiers were friends. Some came back in flag draped coffins. I was deeply saddened.
PS I think you took my "So?" Comment of context.
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

But if you are pro-choice, you are literally advocating killing babies.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.