Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

27,168 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

HuMcK said:

Here comes the Uniter-in-Chief to help calm everything down...

I would have said it differently, but Trump has a point

Remember when Obama mildly criticized the police and got painted as "Divider-in-Chief"? I sure do.
Meanwhile Trump has called Democrats "evil" and literally just blamed the media for being attacked. Seems like a double standard at play.
Amazing double standard.

New York Times publishes fictional story on Trump assassination

The New York Times published a fictional story about President Trump's assassination a day before several top Democrats were sent explosive devices in the mail.
The New York Times said it asked five novelists to "conjure possible outcomes" of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Zoe Sharp's fictional piece, " How it Ends," told the story of a Russian assassin shooting Trump with the help of a Secret Service agent.

Another character in the story who is working with the Russian assassin says Trump "must be silenced" because the Russians do not want it getting out that Trump "was handpicked at the highest possible level."
The Russian's gun misfires as he aims at the president's back, the story says. As he waited for Secret Service to kill him, something unexpected happened.
"The Secret Service agent stood before him, presenting his Glock, butt first. 'Here,' the agent said politely. 'Use mine,'" the story ends.

trey3216
Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

bisbell13 said:

Jinx 2 said:

HuMcK said:

Trump blames the media because they report what he actually says and does.
Wrong. Trump blames the media because they twist everything he says and does to fit their agenda.
Trump's twitter account says "hi." It's all there, in his own words, direct from the horse's (a$$'s) mouth.
Satan, ladies and gentlemen, still speaking through his favorite puppet Jinx.
Please allow me to introduce myself,
I'm a man of wealth and fame.

Now, who does that sound like?

https://genius.com/The-rolling-stones-sympathy-for-the-devil-lyrics
It's actually

I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Trump doesn't have much taste, he eats well done steaks with ketchup.

ERRONEOUS!!!!

And for $#ck's sake, this is the lamest of all lame takes. GTFO
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Oldbear83
Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

bisbell13 said:

Jinx 2 said:

HuMcK said:

Wrong. Trump blames the media because they twist everything he says and does to fit their agenda.
Trump's twitter account says "hi." It's all there, in his own words, direct from the horse's (a$$'s) mouth.

Last I heard, the Devil lies.

So, it would not surprise me to learn that the Devil was female, low-income and unknown.

Who does that remind us of, I wonder?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
riflebear
I wonder if the media will blame this on Trump's attacks on the conservative media...Oh wait.

Golem
fubar said:

GolemIII said:

There is really no question a leftist sent all these. Just like all the fake race hoaxes, these, taken together, are all FAR too stereotyped to be legitimate. Add that even the return address was a d pol and it's just absurd. Like the race hoaxes, it hits too many tropes dead center to be taken seriously.

The final nail is the proximity to the elections. No one with the wherewithal to manufacture a working bomb would do so in this manner if they were intent on leftists losing power. These people are all already out of power. And if you'd wanted to hurt anyone, you wouldn't send them to the handful of addresses and people who have virtually all mail go through extra screening.

Fake. Designed to help d candidates in mid terms. 100%.
Awesome! Solved by the internet!

Who needs an FBI when we got this!?!?

Logic and reason frighten and amaze you, I see. I've been wrong once, but it's been a long time since then.
riflebear
So much for civility

bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

bisbell13 said:

Jinx 2 said:

HuMcK said:

So, it would not surprise me to learn that the Devil was female, low-income and unknown.

Hoss, you need to pull over and turn off the engine before you blow a gasket.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Jinx 2 said:

bisbell13 said:

Jinx 2 said:

HuMcK said:

Hoss, you need to pull over and turn off the engine before you blow a gasket.
Talking to yourself again in print, Bubba?

Not a good sign.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
trey3216
Looks like we may have our first arrest. News just starting to break...
riflebear
trey3216 said:

Looks like we may have our first arrest. News just starting to break...
Don't know why someone would do this if it was just a prank and they weren't going to follow through. It's so easy to track this kind of evidence w/ today's technology.
Doc Holliday
Arrested in the most leftist area of Florida
riflebear
Supposedly a white male in his '50s who is from New York but now lives in FL who has had prior arrests that are associated w/ terrorism threats like writing letters to judges etc.

Sounds like a typical rogue criminal but I'm sure if he's a right winger the press will obviously blame it on Trump.
riflebear
They were covering up a van w/ a tarp on TV and it looks like it had a bunch of pictures/newspapers attached to its windows. Hard to tell but it looked like Trump on a few but I can't be sure. Definitely a lot of propaganda all over it.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

They were covering up a van w/ a tarp on TV and it looks like it had a bunch of pictures/newspapers attached to its windows. Hard to tell but it looked like Trump on a few but I can't be sure. Definitely a lot of propaganda all over it.
****. Not good. They're going to tie him to Trump.

This is in the Dems playbook. Should have saw this coming.

riflebear
What a rogue idiot to do something like this right before an election. This does nothing but hurt the GOP. It's a shame these people think this will help their cause.

Doc Holliday
Oh boy. Here we go. When they show his picture he will have every stereotypical Trump supporter thing going for him. He'll come out in a MAGA hat, wearing a NRA shirt, with a cross around his neck and America tattoos. Then the press will get hysterical and spend the next two weeks talking about how crazy Trump people are.

This whole thing is freaking bogus. I do not buy it for a second.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

Oh boy. Here we go. When they show his picture he will have every stereotypical Trump supporter thing going for him. He'll come out in a MAGA hat, wearing a NRA shirt, with a cross around his neck and America tattoos. Then the press will get hysterical and spend the next two weeks talking about how crazy Trump people are.

I buy it. Dude is an absolute deranged imbecile that is in no way representative of 98.9% of Americans.
riflebear
He is either mentally ill and a crazy person to have that van in one of the most radical liberal counties in America or he is so obvious trying to frame Trump w/ all those stickers.

Unfortunately, I think he's going to be Pro Trump. Will be interesting to see those former arrests and what party he threatened in the past. This is so stupid w/ all this publicity but of course the media completely ignores the attacks sent to the Trump family.
trey3216
trey3216
Doc Holliday
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I buy it. Dude is an absolute deranged imbecile that is in no way representative of 98.9% of Americans.
I don't. The Broward county sheriff is in charge of this.

Everyone is now breathless to find out if the bombing suspect is Republican or Democrat - doesn't fundamentally matter.

Everyone needs to STOP encouraging political violence.

STOP mindlessly repeating this "fist in the air" "fight in the streets" garbage.

We talk or we die.
riflebear
trey3216 said:

https://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=&lname=sayoc&fpartial=True
riflebear
This is pretty funny

riflebear
There is probably 1 person in the entire country who would do this to their van, and of course it's this Trump loon 2 weeks before an election. Insanity. Hopefully voters will see right through it.

dcbear1845
Guys,

Just want to say this probably feels foreign to a lot of people on here but this isn't an isolated form of crazy if you work in politics, regardless of which side of the isle you're on. There are a lot of people like this all across the country of varying political beliefs and threats like this are stopped at the Capitol multiple times a year. The reason all of this was caught in a screening process is all our mail goes to an offsite facility where they literally bake/burn all our letters (they come charred dark brown) and scan all packages to make sure there's not a biological threat when I open mail at my desk.

I fully believe that this man is not representative of 99.9% of Trump supporters. But when we normalize violence in conversation when it comes to politics it gives the loons like this cover in their own mind to act on behalf of the cause. This is why it's important to not praise physically assaulting reporters, punching a Senator in his own yard saying he deserved it, etc. Even saying you wish someone would or understand why some one would want to doesn't translate to these people. And it's much worse with online anonymity. I try and follow the example that I don't say anything online to someone that I wouldn't say at a professional/friendly work colleague event. It's not that hard and venting anger out online that helps nothing.

I've had a 20 yr old intern come to my desk in tears because an anonymous caller told her she deserved to have her throat slit for working for a Democrat member so she must support killing babies. There are real people on the other side of these threats who do the jobs they do out of a desire for public service. Capitol Police have given their lives before protecting us, and I thank God for them every day at. Don't talk about false flag crap, this is a disturbed individual who believes something abhorrent to justify his beliefs. As I said before 99.9% of Trump supporters aren't the same, but we have to recognize that our language does have a very real effect on the crazies out there.
dcbear1845
riflebear said:

There is probably 1 person in the entire country who would do this to their van, and of course it's this Trump loon 2 weeks before an election. Insanity. Hopefully voters will see right through it.

If you had ever been to DC you would recognize that there are like 20 vans like this driving around every month. The city draws crazies in on both sides. This van is literally parked in front of my office at the Capitol all the time.
dcbear1845
riflebear said:

This is pretty funny

I think my favorite I saw was "this van looks like what Jean Pirro's show sounds like in van form"
riflebear
I'm sorry, but if a previous criminal has bullseye stickers of politicians publicly displayed on their vehicle window you would think they'd be under surveillance. W/out any suspect or proof the liberal media was condemning Trump and all conservatives, this is pure gasoline on a fire for liberals to use right now.

GoneGirl
dcbear1845 said:

Guys,

Just want to say this probably feels foreign to a lot of people on here but this isn't an isolated form of crazy if you work in politics, regardless of which side of the isle you're on. There are a lot of people like this all across the country of varying political beliefs and threats like this are stopped at the Capitol multiple times a year. The reason all of this was caught in a screening process is all our mail goes to an offsite facility where they literally bake/burn all our letters (they come charred dark brown) and scan all packages to make sure there's not a biological threat when I open mail at my desk.

I fully believe that this man is not representative of 99.9% of Trump supporters. But when we normalize violence in conversation when it comes to politics it gives the loons like this cover in their own mind to act on behalf of the cause. This is why it's important to not praise physically assaulting reporters, punching a Senator in his own yard saying he deserved it, etc. Even saying you wish someone would or understand why some one would want to doesn't translate to these people. And it's much worse with online anonymity. I try and follow the example that I don't say anything online to someone that I wouldn't say at a professional/friendly work colleague event. It's not that hard and venting anger out online that helps nothing.

I've had a 20 yr old intern come to my desk in tears because an anonymous caller told her she deserved to have her throat slit for working for a Democrat member so she must support killing babies. There are real people on the other side of these threats who do the jobs they do out of a desire for public service. Capitol Police have given their lives before protecting us, and I thank God for them every day at. Don't talk about false flag crap, this is a disturbed individual who believes something abhorrent to justify his beliefs. As I said before 99.9% of Trump supporters aren't the same, but we have to recognize that our language does have a very real effect on the crazies out there.
This is the best post I've seen on Sicem in a long time. Thank you.
riflebear
Not good if this is his twitter acct. Get ready for 2 weeks of trashing Trump & his supporters.

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016
Prairie_Bear
Doc Holliday said:

LOL, of course you don't. This is exactly what many have warned you about, when you reside in nothing but echo chambers like you do some can't handle it. This guy clearly couldn't. Heck briefly looking through Twitter account rifle posted many of those points are talked about by you all on here to some degree.

Looking forward to logging in next week to read y'all spin! Excellent post dcbear!
Doc Holliday
Prairie_Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL, of course you don't. This is exactly what many have warned you about, when you reside in nothing but echo chambers like you do some can't handle it. This guy clearly couldn't. Heck briefly looking through Twitter account rifle posted many of those points are talked about by you all on here to some degree.

Looking forward to logging in next week to read y'all spin! Excellent post dcbear!
I have pushed ZERO rhetoric that would encourage this behavior. Same with our President.
cms186
so first it was "This is going to be an inside Job by the Dems to try and influence the elections" now a Republican has been arrested, Doc isnt buying it for a second, i mean, credit to the other guys who arent acting crazy, but jesus man, just because one republican is crazy, doesnt mean you all are, some Republicans are idiots (as are some Dems) and they are gonna do stupid things
I'm the English Guy
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

so first it was "This is going to be an inside Job by the Dems to try and influence the elections" now a Republican has been arrested, Doc isnt buying it for a second, i mean, credit to the other guys who arent acting crazy, but jesus man, just because one republican is crazy, doesnt mean you all are, some Republicans are idiots (as are some Dems) and they are gonna do stupid things
Maybe the guy is actually crazy, I don't know. I do know that this timing is perfect for the left...and they are already using it.

It's too late. The MSM has already equated all Trump supporters with political violence.

The left wins this one. And apparently our problem is right wing violence...even though there are hundreds of cases of left-wing violence.

Now people have it in their minds that more Trump = more violence. I've already seen it on this site.
The same people who ignored a Trump supporters truck being set on fire a few weeks ago.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.