25th Street Theater to be demolished

6,886 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Let's talk about the 25th St.

No. Because abortion.
Talk to your friend 47 who keeps bringing it up, and attacking people not involved in the discussion.

Your friend Golem attacked first. Talk to him.

You think that was an attack? My goodness but your a snowflake.

Pointing out truth is not a meltdown. You should try it instead of spreading lies and hate just to amuse the Coup Cucks Clan.
You can't see past your blurry, tear filled vision well enough to see truth, snowflake. If you could, you'd know you had never spoken it, written it or communicated it in any way. It could also be you are slightly blinded by your unhealthy interest in cuckoldry. Is that why you divorced?

Hate is not good for you.

It's not hate. It's pity, snowflake. You mention cuckoldry A LOT. You are clearly into it in an unhealthy way (which is to say at all). Is that what ruined your marriage?
I know you're only here intermittently so you probably miss the other guys reading from the alt=right script you follow so closely. I have never used the word cuckold here. Ever. But keep lying for your comrades.
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.
Talk to your friend 47 who keeps bringing it up, and attacking people not involved in the discussion.

Golem pointed out a truth. I pointed out 47s actions and he labeled me a woman hater.

I am very sorry for you that you see it that way.
There is no "seeing it that way" only the truth of what happened. You are the one twisting it into something it isn't. I never said anything about women and yet somehow 47 reached a conclusion about women in connection with me. That is 100% the truth. Not what you claim.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Pointing out truth is not a meltdown. You should try it instead of spreading lies and hate just to amuse the Coup Cucks Clan.
You can't see past your blurry, tear filled vision well enough to see truth, snowflake. If you could, you'd know you had never spoken it, written it or communicated it in any way. It could also be you are slightly blinded by your unhealthy interest in cuckoldry. Is that why you divorced?

It's not hate. It's pity, snowflake. You mention cuckoldry A LOT. You are clearly into it in an unhealthy way (which is to say at all). Is that what ruined your marriage?
I know you're only here intermittently so you probably miss the other guys reading from the alt=right script you follow so closely. I have never used the word cuckold here. Ever. But keep lying for your comrades.

You are lying. It's interesting you would be so blatant about it given you did it in this very thread.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

You are lying. It's interesting you would be so blatant about it given you did it in this very thread.

Dude. Cuck is the alt-right term, as you well know. Cuckold is a different word.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Dude. Cuck is the alt-right term, as you well know. Cuckold is a different word.

I realize you also have an unhealthy fascination with the alt right, in addition to your fascination with cuckoldry. It's hilarious that you continue to lie though and make absurd claims.
STxBear81
Magic music is that place still around? Wasn't it located off 25th street?
Waco1947
See more unhealthy responses. Hate is unhealthy for your soul.
But it's just a role for you or does this go to your core?
Golem
Waco1947 said:

See more unhealthy responses. Hate is unhealthy for your soul.
But it's just a role for you or does this go to your core?

Well, false teacher and champion of baby murder, I certainly hate evil. That you are clothed in it, from head to toe, probably makes you feel uncomfortable.

Psalm 139:21
Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
Waco1947
Then God hates you Apparently but I John tells me different. The cross certainly tells me different.
Look woman hater who doesn't believe women can make their decisions God is live - even those women you hate and you.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

Then God hates you Apparently but I John tells me different. The cross certainly tells me different.
Look woman hater who doesn't believe women can make their decisions God is live - even those women you hate and you.

You advocate murdering babies. Let's repeat that truth. You advocate MURDERING BABIES. You are evil. The only lesson you have ever derived from the Bible is that your father Satan can cite scripture too. You are evil.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

I realize you also have an unhealthy fascination with the alt right, in addition to your fascination with cuckoldry. It's hilarious that you continue to lie though and make absurd claims.
So no proof for your claim. Shock.
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

You advocate murdering babies. Let's repeat that truth. You advocate MURDERING BABIES. You are evil. The only lesson you have ever derived from the Bible is that your father Satan can cite scripture too. You are evil.
You advocate gas chambers for women, home grown abortions that kill, the slaughter torture and beating of women who force abortions, making decisions for women, expecting no responsibliity for men stick their ***** because it always the ****s fault. It short you hate women. Fortunately you are not God. God loves them and their difficult moral/health/emotional/ family decisions. Hate eats you up.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

You advocate gas chambers for women, home grown abortions that kill, the slaughter torture and beating of women who force abortions, making decisions for women, expecting no responsibliity for men stick their ***** because it always the ****s fault. It short you hate women. Fortunately you are not God. God loves them and their difficult moral/health/emotional/ family decisions. Hate eats you up.

You are the only person here demeaning women and calling for their death. You are evil.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Your posts. It's interesting you think you can just ignore your own posts.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.
Stop being obtuse, you moron. Scroll up and stop lying about your posts.
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.
Woman hater, you are lying and covering for abuseive males and hanger abortions.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.
Woman hater, you are lying and covering for abuseive males and hanger abortions.
Listen, you fake preacher and champion of baby murder. Your nostalgia for the days when babies could be murdered for the price of a dry cleaned dress shirt aside, you are an evil little man. If hate were baby parts, you would be swimming in an ocean of them...indeed, if God has a sense of humor, your hell may be that very thing.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.

No quotes? You said "A LOT " and now you can't even find a couple ez quotes? And no help from the Coup Cucks Clan?

The truth is not in you.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.

No quotes? You said "A LOT " and now you can't even find a couple ez quotes? And no help from the Coup Cucks Clan?

The truth is not in you.
I said A LOT and you do. And no, I am not going to text search you and all your ubiquitous uses of the word cuck. Stop being obtuse and just own up to your unhealthy fascination with cuckoldry. You never did answer...is that particular peccadillo what caused your divorce?
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.

The truth is not in you.
I said A LOT and you do. And no, I am not going to text search you and all your ubiquitous uses of the word cuck. Stop being obtuse and just own up to your unhealthy fascination with cuckoldry. You never did answer...is that particular peccadillo what caused your divorce?

Again, and you know this, cuck is an alt- right fave. I never used cuckold.

Stop lying.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Quote me.

The truth is not in you.

Again, and you know this, cuck is an alt- right fave. I never used cuckold.

Stop lying.
Waco1947
It's not nostalgic. I am deeply saddened at your hate for these women and your hate for these children when they are born. You fight every need that they because of your precious tax dollars. That's not live. It's. Hate. And it saddens God. Your hate is killing your soul

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.