25th Street Theater to be demolished

6,939 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Malbec said:

I think someone needs to contact the UMC for a disavowal on 47. He's really making them look bad.
Humanity called. Strangely enough they wondered about your ability to focus on the 25th st Theater.
If you want to focus on that then try actually posting a comment about it and stop posting about other things. Most of your posts on this thread have nothing to do with the theater.
william
I was more of an Outer Limits kinda guy - and even then - only 3x a semester or so..

- KKM

Forest Bueller
Waco1947 said:

$.25 Saturday movies and $.25 hot dog at Tarvets 5 & 10 Split and cooked in butter. We owned a laundry behind Tarvers. $.25 to wash $.10 to dry. $.05 Coke.
My job fill the Coke machine and clean washers and empty coin boxes.
Sounds like a lot of fun, grew up in Chilton and we never went to the Theater. Not sure why we never ever did, I think growing up I saw a couple of Disney movies in Tyler, and some other movie in Marlin and that was it.

Wait, I went to a theater in Waco once when I was a Jr. in HS, used money from working during the summer. I went to see the original Superman. Maybe that was the 25th st theater. It was a pretty nice place, 1979 I think.
Keyser Soze
I missed the 25th street time due to graduation. I went from outer limits to the Stark Club and Confetti's

Saw several potential conceptions, no abortions

Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

But seriously, wire coat hangers must have been like a penny for a dozen back then. You had to love that. All those dead babies for a penny. Boy howdy! Inflation is something isn't it.

Golem thinks these posts of his are funny. Too many of you are missing the hateful joke.

No no, I think murdering babies is hateful. Making fun of the evil monsters who push that is funny though
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

But seriously, wire coat hangers must have been like a penny for a dozen back then. You had to love that. All those dead babies for a penny. Boy howdy! Inflation is something isn't it.

Golem thinks these posts of his are funny. Too many of you are missing the hateful joke.

No no, I think murdering babies is hateful. Making fun of the evil monsters who push that is funny though
The hatefulness is choosing to lie about Waco47. But you knew that.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

Waco 47 pushes murdering babies. That's a fact. You have a bad habit of calling facts you don't like, lies.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

Waco 47 pushes murdering babies. That's a fact. You have a bad habit of calling facts you don't like, lies.
He does no such thing. You have the lying habit.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Saddle Up!
Forest Bueller said:

Wait, I went to a theater in Waco once when I was a Jr. in HS, used money from working during the summer. I went to see the original Superman. Maybe that was the 25th st theater. It was a pretty nice place, 1979 I think.

December 14, 1978, Forest. Went to opening night at 25th Street Theater with one of my best Baylor buddies, his freshman year and my junior year. Saw a LOT of great movies there, often after eating at The Hickory Stick on 18th Street, following family traditions from my parents' Baylor days.
TenBears
Some of you people seriously need to have your heads examined.

25th was greatness, but waaaay too far gone to salvage.

MCs was the bizarro George's. Same mugs, same chicken fried genre. Used to be a cool model train shop in a house a block away. And don't get me started about the shoe store (Paul's?) where my folks bought my PF Flyers, and then wondered why I never had a date.
bularry
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

$.25 Saturday movies and $.25 hot dog at Tarvets 5 & 10 Split and cooked in butter. We owned a laundry behind Tarvers. $.25 to wash $.10 to dry. $.05 Coke.

How much were the abortions?
Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women.
You are very beta male. You were that guy who figured out that if you played the 'sensitive male feminist' role, you could get pity sex once in a while when there were no real men around to do the job for the ladies who suffered you to be around them. I bet you can't count the number of times one or another women you wanted said "You're such a good friend" after her telling you about the alpha male she kept going back to even though he refused to read Gloria Steinem (whom you could quote) and you smiled sadly, knowing you would go home alone...again. But it was probably for the best since you would have just disappointed them anyway.

Ha ha. Classic white nationalist dribble trying to insult someone. First,, always call them beta and then follow the play book. My guess Golem has only had sex to procreate and only gets pity sex from his wife. Him talking about a man women want ya ha ha ha ha ha
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

He does no such thing. You have the lying habit.

There you go again, proving my point.
Golem
bularry said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

How much were the abortions?
Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women.
You are very beta male. You were that guy who figured out that if you played the 'sensitive male feminist' role, you could get pity sex once in a while when there were no real men around to do the job for the ladies who suffered you to be around them. I bet you can't count the number of times one or another women you wanted said "You're such a good friend" after her telling you about the alpha male she kept going back to even though he refused to read Gloria Steinem (whom you could quote) and you smiled sadly, knowing you would go home alone...again. But it was probably for the best since you would have just disappointed them anyway.

Ha ha. Classic white nationalist dribble trying to insult someone. First,, always call them beta and then follow the play book. My guess Golem has only had sex to procreate and only gets pity sex from his wife. Him talking about a man women want ya ha ha ha ha ha
I see the omega has joined the conversation.
Forest Bueller
Saddle Up! said:

Forest Bueller said:

December 14, 1978, Forest. Went to opening night at 25th Street Theater with one of my best Baylor buddies, his freshman year and my junior year. Saw a LOT of great movies there, often after eating at The Hickory Stick on 18th Street, following family traditions from my parents' Baylor days.
Very cool, I don't remember the day, but it was 1979 since I was a Jr./Sr. in HS.
bubbadog
cowboycwr said:

Please tell me which bible verse talks of how jesus went out and called names and personal attacks?

"Blind guides"
"Whitewashed tombstones, clean on the outside but full of corruption on the inside"
"Your father, the devil"
"Woe to you Pharisees, hypocrites"
"den of robbers"
"brood of vipers"
Jesus also referred to Herod as a "fox," which would have been understood by his listeners as an insult like calling someone a weasel today.
cowboycwr
bubbadog said:

cowboycwr said:

Please tell me which bible verse talks of how jesus went out and called names and personal attacks?

"Blind guides"
"Whitewashed tombstones, clean on the outside but full of corruption on the inside"
"Your father, the devil"
"Woe to you Pharisees, hypocrites"
"den of robbers"
"brood of vipers"
Jesus also referred to Herod as a "fox," which would have been understood by his listeners as an insult like calling someone a weasel today.
-description
-description
-description
-description

Yeah I see a pattern here.

Those are descriptions. Not name calling and personal attacks.

K thanks.

No stop trying to defend your girlfriend, the fake preacher and let him back it up.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

How is something that is true hateful?
What? Try it on a handicapped buddy. I'm hell laugh really hard. The
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

What? Try it on a handicapped buddy. I'm hell laugh really hard. The
Someone has started hitting the drinks early....And if not then please try again because the above makes no sense at all.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

. The
Someone has started hitting the drinks early....And if not then please try again because the above makes no sense at all.

My apologies. Here's a re-work "What? "Try your factual humor on a handicapped buddy. I'm sure that he will laugh really hard." Facts hurts.
Cruelty is all Golem has and you got caught up in his cruelty. Giggles at my expense or the the expense of the women who used those hangers and bled to death or got infections is the very definition of cruelty.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

. The

My apologies. Here's a re-work "What? "Try your factual humor on a handicapped buddy. I'm sure that he will laugh really hard." Facts hurts.
Cruelty is all Golem has and you got caught up in his cruelty. Giggles at my expense or the the expense of the women who used those hangers and bled to death or got infections is the very definition of cruelty.

Its all about dead babies for you. Just admit you miss and are nostalgic over how cheap murder was with wire hangers.
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

. The

Cruelty? Telling the truth that you support killing babies is cruelty?

How about KILLING. That seems pretty cruel to me.

But you wouldn't understand. From your first post towards me in this thread you labeled me a hater of women when I had said nothing towards women at all. But you just attack from behind your keyboard because you are too much of a coward to do it in person. You are nothing but a fake, hateful pastor.
quash
Let's talk about the 25th St.

No. Because abortion.
Jokerman
Oh, dear sweet goodness, people... derailing threads with petty petty-ness for petty's sake is fine and all.
But doing do on a thread regarding the place where Jokerman first encountered the future and present Mrs. Jokerman is just too much. This subject should be regarded with reverence.
I hate you all.
Not Robby44, though. I know he could still knock me out with a blindside hit.
Oh, and KKM... he knows where the bodies are buried.
cowboycwr
quash said:

No. Because abortion.
Talk to your friend 47 who keeps bringing it up, and attacking people not involved in the discussion.
quash
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.
Talk to your friend 47 who keeps bringing it up, and attacking people not involved in the discussion.

Your friend Golem attacked first. Talk to him.
Golem
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

You think that was an attack? My goodness but your a snowflake.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Pointing out truth is not a meltdown. You should try it instead of spreading lies and hate just to amuse the Coup Cucks Clan.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Pointing out truth is not a meltdown. You should try it instead of spreading lies and hate just to amuse the Coup Cucks Clan.
You can't see past your blurry, tear filled vision well enough to see truth, snowflake. If you could, you'd know you had never spoken it, written it or communicated it in any way. It could also be you are slightly blinded by your unhealthy interest in cuckoldry. Is that why you divorced?
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

. The

Its all about dead babies for you. Just admit you miss and are nostalgic over how cheap murder was with wire hangers.
Dead babies. And dead women and abused children and damaged children and women's unable to get pregnant again and abusive husbands, disabled children, missing fathers, jails filled with forgottten children, fetal alcohol syndrome, drug addicted babies invest babies, molested babies, rape babies, babies without dads. . Yes babies dead from horrific circumstances that you can't wait to return to. Sad G. Very sad and inhumane
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Golem pointed out a truth. I pointed out 47s actions and he labeled me a woman hater.
Malbec
Keyser Soze

Album cover not used
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

You can't see past your blurry, tear filled vision well enough to see truth, snowflake. If you could, you'd know you had never spoken it, written it or communicated it in any way. It could also be you are slightly blinded by your unhealthy interest in cuckoldry. Is that why you divorced?

Hate is not good for you.
quash
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Golem pointed out a truth. I pointed out 47s actions and he labeled me a woman hater.

I am very sorry for you that you see it that way.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

No. Because abortion.

Hate is not good for you.

It's not hate. It's pity, snowflake. You mention cuckoldry A LOT. You are clearly into it in an unhealthy way (which is to say at all). Is that what ruined your marriage?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.