Liberal MEDIA (2019)

10,912 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Doc Holliday
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/44945/watch-legendary-news-anchor-ted-koppel-rips-amanda-prestigiacomo
riflebear
They've gone from he committed treason to he cheated on a golf course....LOL

riflebear
LOL - there are no words.

riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Waco1947
Truth telling is not fake news.
I have no sympathy for silly dt. Reporting his lies lies sustains democracy
CSIBear
Waco1947 said:

Exactly how much sympathy do you have for the lies told by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and NBC?
Waco1947
CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Exactly how much sympathy do you have for the lies told by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and NBC?

Wrong question. I favor truth telling not lying. Media simply reports stupidity. They are not responsible for it.
Edmond Bear
Waco1947 said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Wrong question. I favor truth telling not lying. Media simply reports stupidity. They are not responsible for it.

Reporting out of context is exactly what these channels do. If you actually are interested in truth telling then this list must offend you.
Waco1947
Edmond Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Reporting out of context is exactly what these channels do. If you actually are interested in truth telling then this list must offend you.
CNN literally reports context. dt lies and they report it and you hate them for it. dt is an idiot and you are defending an idiot liar.
Redbrickbear
Newspapers used to be a rigged game.

They would make 50% profit margins.

Now most are bleeding money.

The few survivors have decided to go hard left and extremely negative in a bid to keep people consuming.

Don't fall for their crap.
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

CNN literally reports context. dt lies and they report it and you hate them for it. dt is an idiot and you are defending an idiot liar.

dt is idiot, from Waco

What have you accomplished in life compared to Trump?

In fact all of us here, combined, have accomplished less than Trump

But Trump's an idiot according to Waco

ScottS
None of this is surprising. The media checks in at close to 90% left leaning, from party surveys to political donations.

MSLSD
CNN = fake news
NYSlimes
Washington Compost

None of it is news, but rather cheerleading for dems. I'm sure clowns like Cinque, 1947 and Jinx take it in in heavy doses.
Edmond Bear
Waco1947 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Woah, I've always maintained that Trump is a terrible human being and agree that he lies. CNN has been caught lying and reporting out of context multiple times. Not sure how you can't see that. CNN polls near the bottom on trust by Americans.

D. C. Bear
There was a time when someone who accused the media of being lazy and biased were wrong.
Edmond Bear

Mass media has a huge problem coming. Trust in media splits wildly by age group. If you are older, you have way more trust. If you are millennial or even worse for the media, Gen Z, you have almost no trust at all.

If you are old and a Democrat and spend all day basking in bias confirmation like Waco, you are the only people that trust CNN.
Florda_mike
Edmond Bear said:

Mass media has a huge problem coming. Trust in media splits wildly by age group. If you are older, you have way more trust. If you are millennial or even worse for the media, Gen Z, you have almost no trust at all.

If you are old and a Democrat and spend all day basking in bias confirmation like Waco, you are the only people that trust CNN.

There's a lot to this post above

My mom and others she knows still watch NBC this or that because it's all they knew growing up so they seem to reminisce by watching it in their old age

My mom learns the most outrageous stuff and believes it from NBC or even MSNBC and she's republican
Wichitabear
But media is not simply reporting anymore. They have gone way past that!!! You know that!
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

Newspapers used to be a rigged game.

They would make 50% profit margins.

Now most are bleeding money.

The few survivors have decided to go hard left and extremely negative in a bid to keep people consuming.

Don't fall for their crap.
Opinion unsubstantiated by fact
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

dt is idiot, from Waco

What have you accomplished in life compared to Trump?

In fact all of us here, combined, have accomplished less than Trump

But Trump's an idiot according to Waco

I never filed for bankruptcy or grabbed a woman's private's because I thought I had a right because I was rich and entitled.
riflebear
LOL - Dem candidates can't have a real debate.

It's you are racist or you are sexist or FoxNews is evil because 95% of the liberal media bias is not enough. We want 100% control of the media.

riflebear

Waco1947
For those keeping score home :
Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

For those keeping score home :
Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

Cinque, please stop
JXL
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

We are going to lose the First Amendment. I am starting to think we don't deserve it.

Why do we no longer deserve it ?

Because as James Madison said, our Constitution is fit only for a moral and religious people, it is wholly unsuited for the governance of any other.
riflebear
william
Waco1947
JXL said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

We are going to lose the First Amendment. I am starting to think we don't deserve it.

Why do we no longer deserve it ?

Because as James Madison said, our Constitution is fit only for a moral and religious people, it is wholly unsuited for the governance of any other.

Whose morals?
Whose religion?
Who judges?
Waco1947
Wichitabear
If you have to ask that, you aren't one of them.
Waco1947
Wichitabear said:

Meaning of course you have no answer and don't want to answer
Waco1947
Florda_mike
To get answers you have to ask a coherent and legitimate question, ya dummy
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Wichitabear said:

Meaning of course, you have no answer and don't want to answer !
Waco1947
quash
The media, depending on how you look at it, either created or joined in the divion of the country into two teams. Which ignores the fact that some of us aren't part of either team.

But this entire thread, even as it discusses media bias, ignores the bias on the right. How do y'all do that?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.