Where is RBG?

4,829 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The rumors of her death have been greatly exaggerated. Justice Ginsburg made it back to work. Glad to know she is hanging tough.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-returns-to-court-for-first-time-since-cancer-surgery/ar-BBTDrlM?OCID=AVRES007
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
FormerFlash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The rumors of her death have been greatly exaggerated. Justice Ginsburg made it back to work. Glad to know she is hanging tough.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-returns-to-court-for-first-time-since-cancer-surgery/ar-BBTDrlM?OCID=AVRES007
When were there ever rumors she was dead? Most of us here were simply inquiring about her health. I never heard a single rumor she was dead. Just noticeable absent.
Sic Everyone.
Doc Holliday
Thankful she's alive. Wish she would step down.
DioNoZeus
Did anyone ever report what type of cancer was resected from her lung?
El Oso
FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When were there ever rumors she was dead? Most of us here were simply inquiring about her health. I never heard a single rumor she was dead. Just noticeable absent.

FWIW FOX News did display a banner with a birthand death date for a brief moment a few weeks back.

They did immediately correct it, but one must ask why it needed to be made in the first place.
quash
El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FWIW FOX News did display a banner with a birthand death date for a brief moment a few weeks back.

They did immediately correct it, but one must ask why it needed to be made in the first place.
They prepare those routinely as people get ill.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I thought Cinque would be strongest denier of truth

It appears it'll be Quash
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What truth did I deny?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Edmond Bear
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Every media outlet does this. It would be irresponsible not to be ready to report a significant death.
D. C. Bear
Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Every media outlet does this. It would be irresponsible not to be ready to report a significant death.

Yes, file obits are a thing. Don't want to be scrambling when someone dies, just add the dates and update a couple of things.
quash
D. C. Bear said:

Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes, file obits are a thing. Don't want to be scrambling when someone dies, just add the dates and update a couple of things.
Truth denier...
ValhallaBear
Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What does it take, ten seconds to create a chyron with a picture and two dates on it?

Any 5th grader in this country can make one of those in no time
Edmond Bear
ValhallaBear said:

Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

El Oso said:

FormerFlash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What does it take, ten seconds to create a chyron with a picture and two dates on it?

Any 5th grader in this country can make one of those in no time

Mmkay. You can argue with the media about it. But, that's what they do.
Jack and DP
corncob pipe
prayers work!!
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

prayers work!!

Whew

That was indeed a close call

But, judging by that picture, yes, prayer is barely working in this case. And it does appear "barely" is accurate word
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.