Salt and Crow Eating Thread

27,219 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quash: " it is YOUR homework than has gone undone. I did mine."

Nope. You contended there are conservative democrats, yet did not provide a single one in favor of building the wall or limiting immigration or who has worked with Trump on anything.

So you have really done nothing but make claims then pretend you did more.

There are no conservative Democrats worthy of the claim.

That's just the world we have today.
Look, you asked for a conservative Democrat and I gave you Cuellar. You didn't say "Find me a Dem who voted for the wall."

So.

If it makes you feel better try this: there are no Democrats, now or in the past or in the future, who qualify as oldbear conservatives.
Reality, quash. Quash, reality.

[ awkward silence as I realize the two are not speaking to each other ]
In your reality Trump is a conservative.
Holy smokes! You're kidding right? If Trump is not a conservative, why did you use his agenda as proof that there are still conservative Democrats?

Quote:

No, you said conservative Democrat was an oxymoron, when we have one right here in Texas. Cuellar votes with Trump 60% of the time per Texas Monthly, and his own party is looking to primary him.

The jig is up. - Sen. Charles E. Grassley
It's the kind of evidence oldbear is supposed to acknowledge. But then he never accepts facts, so...
I've read Texas Monthly just enough to know it's not trustworthy. Seriously, a magazine that hated both Bushes but loves Beto, and I'm supposed to believe they can speak about what makes someone conservative?

Weak sauce, son.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Nope. You contended there are conservative democrats, yet did not provide a single one in favor of building the wall or limiting immigration or who has worked with Trump on anything.

Look, you asked for a conservative Democrat and I gave you Cuellar. You didn't say "Find me a Dem who voted for the wall."

So.

If it makes you feel better try this: there are no Democrats, now or in the past or in the future, who qualify as oldbear conservatives.

Look at the judges appointed by Trump, look at his business-friendly economic policy, look at the tax cuts, look at the gun rights protections.

Trump is governing as a conservative, surprised you did not notice that up to now.
Saber rattling conservative? Trade warring conservative? Big spending conservative? Huge debt conservative? Bailout conservative? Beautiful govt health plan conservative? Communist buddies conservative?

Sen. Graham (R-S.Car) sez "Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. "

Populist. Nationalist. Authoritarian.

But not conservative.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Look at the judges appointed by Trump, look at his business-friendly economic policy, look at the tax cuts, look at the gun rights protections.

Trump is governing as a conservative, surprised you did not notice that up to now.
Saber rattling conservative? Trade warring conservative? Big spending conservative? Huge debt conservative? Bailout conservative? Beautiful govt health plan conservative? Communist buddies conservative?

But not conservative.
Poor quash, still cannot grasp context. For example, considering what Graham has been saying the last year or so, it's highly unlikely the quote from quash is an honest representation of how Graham thinks Trump has governed since taking office.

Honesty is a problem for quash.
Malbec
quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Holy smokes! You're kidding right? If Trump is not a conservative, why did you use his agenda as proof that there are still conservative Democrats?

Quote:

No, you said conservative Democrat was an oxymoron, when we have one right here in Texas. Cuellar votes with Trump 60% of the time per Texas Monthly, and his own party is looking to primary him.

It's the kind of evidence oldbear is supposed to acknowledge. But then he never accepts facts, so...
Stick a fork in him, he's done. - Idi Amin
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

You're quoting a vicious dictator? Pretty sure you lose no matter where you stand, doing that.

But quash will applaud your post, I guess.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

You're quoting a vicious dictator? Pretty sure you lose no matter where you stand, doing that.

Uh, dude's on your side...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.
Poor quash, still cannot grasp context. For example, considering what Graham has been saying the last year or so, it's highly unlikely the quote from quash is an honest representation of how Graham thinks Trump has governed since taking office.

Honesty is a problem for Graham these days, picking up Trumpscraps.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.

TDS makes people say stupid things like that.

See a doctor.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

Yeah, but quoting Idi Amin?
Malbec
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

Dude. It was a joke, not a real quote. And now you have forced me to agree with quash, because he's now right, I was taking your side. A pox on you for that!
Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

Dude. It was a joke, not a real quote. And now you have forced me to agree with quash, because he's now right, I was taking your side. A pox on you for that!
Sorry, Malbec. My only defense is my wife has been sick so I have been taking care of her instead of sleeping, plus working and talking my daughter off the ledge during Finals.
corncob pipe
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.

See a doctor.
I remember back in the Primary when you had a bad case of TDS.... you've come far pilgrim
Oldbear83
corncob pipe said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.

See a doctor.
I remember back in the Primary when you had a bad case of TDS.... you've come far pilgrim
His results since taking office will convince any honest thinker.
corncob pipe
Oldbear83 said:

corncob pipe said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.

See a doctor.
I salute you on that !! you are the **stovepipe** poster of the month !!
YoakDaddy
No obstruction. No collusion.
Malbec
Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Quote:

Sorry, Malbec. My only defense is my wife has been sick so I have been taking care of her instead of sleeping, plus working and talking my daughter off the ledge during Finals.
Don't sweat it bud. Stuff goes over my head all the time and I don't catch it. I blame it on Mr. Wang owning all the air above me.

Oldbear83
Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

Quote:

Don't sweat it bud. Stuff goes over my head all the time and I don't catch it. I blame it on Mr. Wang owning all the air above me.

Thanks Malbec. My wife gets sick about as often as I win the lottery, so I worry when that happens.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

corncob pipe said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

But not conservative.

See a doctor.

Yep, unfortunately there's too much dishonesty going around

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.