Salt and Crow Eating Thread

27,186 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Pushing out lies" It's called reporting stories and checking stories and looking for truth. If it reflects badly on your president so be it. But it ain't lies.
Third-hand innuendo is not "looking for truth", Waco.

And this scummy version of 'journalism' really is not going to hurt the President. I'd suggest it "reflects badly" on the people still jumping to conclusions in desperate hysteria to sell the lie that Trump did something "wrong".

. Poopyhead. All you got is assertion and false accusations. Not one iota of truth.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

. Poopyhead. All you got is assertion and false accusations. Not one iota of truth.
^^^ Waco's daily affirmation spoken to his mirror each morning ^^^
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

yes it keeps me going. How about you?
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

I pray, read Scripture, and do some meditation.

Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Me, too. God bless you.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Me, too. God bless you.
And you also
cinque
We've seen the Barr report. Now we get a chance to see the real thing.
Make Racism Wrong Again
quash
"The state has finally agreed to do what we've demanded from the starta complete withdrawal of the flawed and discriminatory voter purge list, bringing this failed experiment in voter suppression to an end. The right to vote is sacrosanct, and no eligible voter should have to worry about losing that right."

Andre Segura, legal director of the ACLU of Texas,
Florda_mike
Liberals are so dishonest!
YoakDaddy
quash said:

"The state has finally agreed to do what we've demanded from the starta complete withdrawal of the flawed and discriminatory voter purge list, bringing this failed experiment in voter suppression to an end. The right to vote is sacrosanct, and no eligible voter should have to worry about losing that right."

Andre Segura, legal director of the ACLU of Texas,

I could've voted twice in 2016, but I didn't. We moved so I registered to vote in our new county of residence. The mail we had forwarded from our previous county of residence and the county sent me a new voter card. I called our old county to get my name removed. They said they couldn't remove my name because they can only purge the voter rolls every 5 years.
quash
Florda_mike said:

Are you calling the Republicans involved in this liberals?
Oldbear83
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

One important distinction between the major political parties, is that there are quite a few liberal Republicans, but sadly, 'conservative Democrat' has become an oxymoron.
HuMcK
Here's one of those outstanding loose threads I mentioned way back on page one. Mueller has had 2 Grand Jury subpoena fights go his way in court since the investigation ostensibly "ended".
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

One important distinction between the major political parties, is that there are quite a few liberal Republicans, but sadly, 'conservative Democrat' has become an oxymoron.
Name a liberal Republican in Texas.

And I give you Henry Gonzales, conservative Democrat, El Paso.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Thus quash admits he does not know many Republicans, but is quick to recommend a Democrat.

Ergo, not a Libertarian in the nominal sense by any means!
Osodecentx
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

I can't find a Congressman named Henry Gonzales from El Paso
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

You are correct, Henry Cuellar, Laredo.

And oldbear, the fact that a conservative Democrat exists in Texas has nothing to do with the LP. More to do with GOP, actually.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

And oldbear, the fact that a conservative Democrat exists in Texas has nothing to do with the LP. More to do with GOP, actually.
My point stands. Yours, IMIO, is quashed.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

No, you said conservative Democrat was an oxymoron, when we have one right here in Texas. Cuellar votes with Trump 60% of the time per Texas Monthly, and his own party is looking to primary him.

Now, back to my original point: Are the Republicans, who sought to push that bogus list of 60,000 illegal voters, liberal?
HuMcK
"If Mueller disagrees with Barr then why wouldn't he say so?" Some of us pointed out Barr's obvious bad faith from the start, and apparently Mueller did too.
quash
"full public confidence in the outcome of the investigation" is exactly what POTUS sought to undermine.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Put Mueller on the stand and end this silliness!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Please
HuMcK
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

That's in the works. Dems want to hear from Barr first, i.e. tomorrow, probably to have him tell his version under oath (before he can tailor his answers to match what Mueller says) and then parse any inconsitencies with what Mueller says. Dems are even planning to bring in outside counsel to question Barr instead of their usual grandstanding idiocy, which seems to have Barr spooked and willing to ignore a Congressional subpoena.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

No, you said conservative Democrat was an oxymoron, when we have one right here in Texas. Cuellar votes with Trump 60% of the time per Texas Monthly, and his own party is looking to primary him.

Now, back to my original point: Are the Republicans, who sought to push that bogus list of 60,000 illegal voters, liberal?
You are the one who lied, I pointed out there were liberal Republicans, then you tried to limit it to Texas, and yes, 'conservative Democrat' is an oxymoron. There are some who claim to be conservative, just as Waco pretends to be against abortion while in truth he pushes it 24/7.

What you call 'conservative Democrat' I would describe as 'token place holder who does nothing to stop anti-American politics but talks up patriotism to fool the voters'

No chance at all that Cuellar took a stand with Trump to build the wall, for example, even though that is the clear conservative position. No chance that Cuellar spoke up in defense of Judge Kavanaugh, or called Rep. Omar on her anti-semitism.

Conservatives are despised and persecuted by Democrats. That's been true for more than a decade now.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

You are the one who lied, I pointed out there were liberal Republicans, then you tried to limit it to Texas, and yes, 'conservative Democrat' is an oxymoron. There are some who claim to be conservative, just as Waco pretends to be against abortion while in truth he pushes it 24/7.

What you call 'conservative Democrat' I would describe as 'token place holder who does nothing to stop anti-American politics but talks up patriotism to fool the voters'

No chance at all that Cuellar took a stand with Trump to build the wall, for example, even though that is the clear conservative position. No chance that Cuellar spoke up in defense of Judge Kavanaugh, or called Rep. Omar on her anti-semitism.

Conservatives are despised and persecuted by Democrats. That's been true for more than a decade now.
I gave you evidence, all you have is conjecture and NTS fallacies. Take your italicized statement and find proof of Cuellar doing that.

I'll wait.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

I gave you evidence, all you have is conjecture and NTS fallacies. Take your italicized statement and find proof of Cuellar doing that.

I'll wait.
LOL, nice try boyo, I presented a point, you tried to limit it to Texas for Republicans and can only come up with one iffy fake Conservative Democrat .. then you demand I do your homework.

Sorry kid. It didn't work for you when you bluffed your professor in college, and it won't make you look smart now, either.

Liberal Republicans exist. Not really any Conservatives left for Democrats, who have all but gone full Venezuela in their political jihad against sanity.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

I'll wait.
LOL, nice try boyo, I presented a point, you tried to limit it to Texas for Republicans and can only come up with one iffy fake Conservative Democrat .. then you demand I do your homework.

Sorry kid. It didn't work for you when you bluffed your professor in college, and it won't make you look smart now, either.

Liberal Republicans exist. Not really any Conservatives left for Democrats, who have all but gone full Venezuela in their political jihad against sanity.
When you make an unsupported charge it is YOUR homework than has gone undone. I did mine.

Hey, you can choose any state you want, I went local but if you think there's somebody in Idaho that makes your point then go for it.

Or continue to snipe from the cheap seats with no evidence.
Oldbear83
Quash: " it is YOUR homework than has gone undone. I did mine."

Nope. You contended there are conservative democrats, yet did not provide a single one in favor of building the wall or limiting immigration or who has worked with Trump on anything.

So you have really done nothing but make claims then pretend you did more.

There are no conservative Democrats worthy of the claim.

That's just the world we have today.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Nope. You contended there are conservative democrats, yet did not provide a single one in favor of building the wall or limiting immigration or who has worked with Trump on anything.

Look, you asked for a conservative Democrat and I gave you Cuellar. You didn't say "Find me a Dem who voted for the wall."

So.

If it makes you feel better try this: there are no Democrats, now or in the past or in the future, who qualify as oldbear conservatives.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Look, you asked for a conservative Democrat and I gave you Cuellar. You didn't say "Find me a Dem who voted for the wall."

So.

If it makes you feel better try this: there are no Democrats, now or in the past or in the future, who qualify as oldbear conservatives.
Reality, quash. Quash, reality.

[ awkward silence as I realize the two are not speaking to each other ]
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

In your reality Trump is a conservative.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Look at the judges appointed by Trump, look at his business-friendly economic policy, look at the tax cuts, look at the gun rights protections.

Trump is governing as a conservative, surprised you did not notice that up to now.
Malbec
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Holy smokes! You're kidding right? If Trump is not a conservative, why did you use his agenda as proof that there are still conservative Democrats?

Quote:

The jig is up. - Sen. Charles E. Grassley
quash
Malbec said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

So.

Holy smokes! You're kidding right? If Trump is not a conservative, why did you use his agenda as proof that there are still conservative Democrats?

Quote:

The jig is up. - Sen. Charles E. Grassley
It's the kind of evidence oldbear is supposed to acknowledge. But then he never accepts facts, so...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.