Fox News Poll: Top Five Democrats Each Lead Trump Head To Head

9,248 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JXL
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Trump is out polled head to head, anywhere from 1% to 10%, by each of the top five democrats according to a recent Fox News Poll.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-democrats-want-a-steady-leader-biden-leads-trump-by-10-points

A wide margin, 60% - 35%, of voters believe a politician with low ethical standards cannot be a good leader. The good news for Trump is, by 55% - 40% margin, voters believe its more important to share views on issues than to be highly ethical. Further, more voters would be enthusiastic and fewer would be scared, if Trump were reelected than in 2016.

What does this say about our culture and our society???

Says our society is still highly influenced by constant exposure to propaganda.
Yep - the constant 24/7 MSM inundation of negativity, lies and half truths about Trump will at a minimum have an impact. I still think in the end enough voters will vote with their pocket books (as has always been historically the case) and re-elect the President, but the constant and unrelenting application of the "big lie strategy" by the MSM will likely keep it from being the no brainer slam dunk that it otherwise would be.

I no longer believe that a strong economy will get Trump re elected .

The media will destroy him .
That's just it. The people who benefit most from this economy may vote for him . There are millions who are not benefiting and will not vote for him. The fact that he's not likely to get another two billion in free advertising will contribute to his well earned ouster.

Those who rarely work usually vote Democrat anyway.

They know who offers the freebies .

But the media onslaught will effect independent voters . Who will only realize their mistake when income taxes go up and employment goes down .
twd74
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

dt fired the polling people that showed him losing.
They were wrong were they not?
We don't know, he fired a couple of current pollsters. And not for showing him behind, but because they leaked it. He was right to fire them.

And how stupid, if you work for Trump and haven't figured out by now that his highest standard is loyalty to Trump Inc., then you deserve to be fired for cluelessness.
If you are a professional pollster, making internal polls for the Presidential Campaign has got to be the best paying gig you can find. Cardinal rule is confidentiality. Leaking to the press has to be an instant career ender. Does not compute.
cinque
The Black Smoke Matters members are Trumpkins and they ain't happy.
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Trump is out polled head to head, anywhere from 1% to 10%, by each of the top five democrats according to a recent Fox News Poll.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-democrats-want-a-steady-leader-biden-leads-trump-by-10-points

A wide margin, 60% - 35%, of voters believe a politician with low ethical standards cannot be a good leader. The good news for Trump is, by 55% - 40% margin, voters believe its more important to share views on issues than to be highly ethical. Further, more voters would be enthusiastic and fewer would be scared, if Trump were reelected than in 2016.

Yep - the constant 24/7 MSM inundation of negativity, lies and half truths about Trump will at a minimum have an impact. I still think in the end enough voters will vote with their pocket books (as has always been historically the case) and re-elect the President, but the constant and unrelenting application of the "big lie strategy" by the MSM will likely keep it from being the no brainer slam dunk that it otherwise would be.

He is helping them the best he can.
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

That's just it. The people who benefit most from this economy may vote for him . There are millions who are not benefiting and will not vote for him. The fact that he's not likely to get another two billion in free advertising will contribute to his well earned ouster.

Those who rarely work usually vote Democrat anyway.

They know who offers the freebies .

But the media onslaught will effect independent voters . Who will only realize their mistake when income taxes go up and employment goes down .

It will be interesting to see how many convicts are signed up as new voters in Florida.
fubar
Oldbear83 said:

pruritus_ani said:

Oldbear83 said:

From the Fox article discussing the poll:

"The president's current standing is actually better than where he stood at this point in the cycle four years ago. In June 2015, Democrat Hillary Clinton was ahead of Trump by 17 points."

How many Democrats read that far, and considered the significance of that fact?
Are you serious? Four years ago, he wasn't even the front-runner for the Republican nomination. Today, he's the incumbent, with all the trappings of the office.

The poll is far too early to mean anything, but if you're hanging your hat on "he's doing better than he was four years ago," I don't really know what to say. Except that you're either stupid or being silly.
OK then, go back and look at 2011 polls, 2007 polls or 2003 polls in each summer, and compare them to the actual election results.

You can be, to use your choice of words, "stupid or silly" all you want, but you better not confuse a June 2019 poll with any kind of predictive value.
I said the poll is "far too early to mean anything." So no ****, Sherlock, to that.

You're the one that made the silly/stupid comparison to Trump's numbers four years ago, as if THAT should mean anything. Since you didn't try to defend it, I'll assume you realize the point was, in fact, pointless.
Oldbear83
pruritus_ani said:

Oldbear83 said:

pruritus_ani said:

Oldbear83 said:

From the Fox article discussing the poll:

"The president's current standing is actually better than where he stood at this point in the cycle four years ago. In June 2015, Democrat Hillary Clinton was ahead of Trump by 17 points."

How many Democrats read that far, and considered the significance of that fact?
Are you serious? Four years ago, he wasn't even the front-runner for the Republican nomination. Today, he's the incumbent, with all the trappings of the office.

The poll is far too early to mean anything, but if you're hanging your hat on "he's doing better than he was four years ago," I don't really know what to say. Except that you're either stupid or being silly.
OK then, go back and look at 2011 polls, 2007 polls or 2003 polls in each summer, and compare them to the actual election results.

You can be, to use your choice of words, "stupid or silly" all you want, but you better not confuse a June 2019 poll with any kind of predictive value.
I said the poll is "far too early to mean anything." So no ****, Sherlock, to that.

You're the one that made the silly/stupid comparison to Trump's numbers four years ago, as if THAT should mean anything. Since you didn't try to defend it, I'll assume you realize the point was, in fact, pointless.
I raised the 2015 numbers to laugh at the idiocy of this poll. I'm not the one saying this poll means anything, because it does not.

But hey, enjoy your 'victory'now, it may well be the best you'll get this election.
Waco1947
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

dt fired the polling people that showed him losing.
They were wrong were they not?
We don't know, he fired a couple of current pollsters. And not for showing him behind, but because they leaked it. He was right to fire them.

And how stupid, if you work for Trump and haven't figured out by now that his highest standard is loyalty to Trump Inc., then you deserve to be fired for cluelessness.
My apologies. Of course you are right quash.
Canada2017
TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

He is helping them the best he can.

That is also true .
Jack and DP
corncob pipe
ABC BEAR
corncob pipe said:

Notice the number of people at the Biden rally, either standing or sitting, who have their hands folded in front of them. Not one of them is engaged in the speech. Most are either there for the free food, or, they're being paid.

Joe seems to be delivering the eulogy for the democrat party.
quash
corncob pipe said:

Apples and oranges, but that's the nature of this site.

Kudos to Trump for convincing 20,000 Florida Mans that the 60th rally of the campaign was actually the first.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
Must be tough for quash, having to wait and see which screaming idiot on the Left he must support in the guise of libertarianism.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

Must be tough for quash, having to wait and see which screaming idiot on the Left he must support in the guise of libertarianism.

Must be tough being clueless.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

corncob pipe said:

Apples and oranges, but that's the nature of this site.

Kudos to Trump for convincing 20,000 Florida Mans that the 60th rally of the campaign was actually the first.
Methinks your blue bias is bleeding through. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Thanks quash for providing an explanation for how you decide on which Left-wing demagogue to support. And I agree, it must be tough to claim to be a Libertarian while ignoring how Libertarians think and act in real life.

But you walk the road you chose, good luck on the way to Perdition.
corncob pipe
Is that just across the river from Paducah ?
El Oso
Trump raised $24.8 million dollars yesterday at his campaign kickoff.

That's 4 times the amount Biden raised at his kickoff and he leads all democrats in fundraising.

Doc Holliday
El Oso said:

Trump raised $24.8 million dollars yesterday at his campaign kickoff.

That's 4 times the amount Biden raised at his kickoff and he leads all democrats in fundraising.

Yep:

And the DNC has to borrow money for being in debt.

The media is spinning all of this...and I'm actually grateful for it. It will cause naive and fearful Republicans to vote like crazy.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Thanks quash for providing an explanation for how you decide on which Left-wing demagogue to support. And I agree, it must be tough to claim to be a Libertarian while ignoring how Libertarians think and act in real life.

Need a cracker?
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Need a cracker?
No thanks, didn't have soup for lunch.

You need better material, though, yours is really stale now.
TexasScientist
corncob pipe said:

Is that just across the river from Paducah ?
Perdition is a figment of Old Bear's imagination.
Waco1947
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Need a cracker?

Perdition? You reveive better than me, quash. Ob83 consigned me to hell. I am not sure which level. Apparently He and his god are still working on it.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Need a cracker?

Perdition? You reveive better than me, quash. Ob83 consigned me to hell. I am not sure which level. Apparently He and his god are still working on it.
Oh no, Waco, I send no one to hell. I just read the sign and told you where you were driving.

In case, you know, you wanted to end up somewhere else?
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Need a cracker?

Oh no, Waco, I send no one to hell. I just read the sign and told you where you were driving.

Silly of course "you don't 'send' anyone to hell but you pretty free about making warnings/determinations for sin.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Need a cracker?

Silly of course "you don't 'send' anyone to hell but you pretty free about making warnings/determinations for sin.

I can see Waco circa 30 ad, trashing John the Baptist for "making warnings/determinations for sin"

Lord only knows how he would have reacted to Jeremiah or Elijah.

CutTheTVoff
Our society votes for Chief Executive of the States, not a priest. It's as it should be.
Oldbear83
CutTheTVoff said:

Our society votes for Chief Executive of the States, not a priest. It's as it should be.
CAIAPHAS 2020
Waco1947
CutTheTVoff said:

True, did you hold Hillary to the same standard?
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

The anti-Trump political cult is a product of many things, including racism, nativism, social dominance behavior, death anxiety, malignant sexism, anti-intellectualism, anti-Christian, political sadism, fake white privilege retoric, the individually cathartic and identity-reinforcing power of violence, a decline in civic literacy, a failing educational system, economic inequality, a society drunk on spectacle and distraction, a social democracy under siege, and an irrational lust for power and revenge. Anti-Trumpism in action is left-wing propaganda to fundamentally change this country
fify
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Waco1947
Place marker
TexasScientist
CutTheTVoff said:

What happened to all of the evangelicals who claimed a president of high morals and character was paramount to the office?
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

What happened to all of the evangelicals who claimed a president of high morals and character was paramount to the office?
I'm guessing they took a look at the available Democrats, and realized Trump, for all his faults, was better than any of the Democrats.

And they are right.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

I'm guessing they took a look at the available Democrats, and realized Trump, for all his faults, was better than any of the Democrats.

And they are right.
Oh, compromised morals and family values.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.